The Dazzling Lady's Harem - Dalton

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

His head lolled along with the pendant, on the verge of drooling, held up only by the remaining strength designated for staring. Dazzling had been staring at the pendant long enough as well that she almost bought her own induction about the Danielle and Deidre being the ones who hired her, reminding herself of how unlikely that was.

"So if not you, who then?" She asked to a Dalton too out of it to appreciate the question. It may as well have been rhetorical, but definitely something she was going to get to the bottom of, after she programmed him appropriately and went to check on her apprentice.

***

"I take it you're Goddess Hannah?" The Scottish accent intoned.

"As I take it you're Mistress Ursula," The English accent seductively retorted.

Each pair of eyes never left one another, blue staring at an opulent green fixed directly at her recently, passionately-assaulted will. Hannah definitely carried herself like a Goddess, staring down at her uninvited guest as if Kendra had won and she was about to induct a new member of her harem. Something about her felt as potent as Dazzling did, maybe even moreso. She had to wonder if Dazzling would be indomitable enough to withstand Hannah, noting that she probably wouldn't.

Unwilling to put on a bellicose demeanor, Ursula weighed her options of conversation or the odds of flight as the weight of Hannah's gaze grew stronger, reaching the suite's ground level, and Ursula's eye level as she stood straight up, trying to look unfazed.

Hannah momentarily broke the gaze to stare down at Kendra, smiling.

"Well done, by the way. I was fairly sure Kendra would've had you, but you obviously have some skill. My little dancer needs some more dueling experience, it seems."

"She put up a good front; wherever she learned to dance, she certainly knows how to keep an audience rapt."

"She's a bit of a savant; there was always a dancer within just waiting to get out. I was just happy to help her see what was hiding deep within herself." Ursula loved how she emphasized deep, raising a strong gaze back to hers.

"A genie in the bottle, free but enslaved?" The blonde wanted to chuckle, watching Hannah crouch to stroke the sleeping dancer, feeling her stir with a sleeping pet's affection.

"You could say that, though my genie dreams of me...granting every wish of mine," she whispered down to Kendra, but flashed her green eyes wide at Ursula.

"Did your Mistress teach you your skills?" Hannah changed the subject, knowing her gaze momentarily severed the visitor's concentration.

"No...not all, I'm still learning from her."

"I hope she didn't teach you to trespass as well on private property," without looking away, she waved a hand at the nearby collection of slaves. Peripheral vision showed how dutifully the semi-aware slaves followed even that errand movement, as Hannah held them spellbound with just her presence. "Though you might've been invited in aside; lookers..." Hannah mused while standing, widening her eyes for effect again, drawing Ursula closer into them "...with your skills are hard to come by."

"If beauty, as you say, has its say....and I do have my say...." Hannah took another step forward, intensifying her gaze, plunging Ursula further into the trance she didn't know she was already entering. "The toll for temporary entry into my domain, into my harem, shall be a good spanking," she rubbed her hands together in sinister flare."

"Can you imagine those firm cheeks? Those firm smacks? That deserved punishment? That pleasurable punishment? And how might punishment be pleasurable, you might ask if thoughts came easy. But they don't, they come hard, like you might. One smack after another, shooting pleasure all through you, making my other slaves green...with envy."

The word "green" seemed significant as the borders of Hannah's gaze somehow grew, as she somehow crossed the room.

"The way I could teach you some manners, might make you so much more mannerable...manageable...malleable...such a better slave for whomever you serve...somehow I doubt your mistress will mind that."

"Oh, I just might."

Hannah's head quickly turned to the entrance, seeing a new woman in a suit, green eyes twinkling back at surprised ones. Taken away from the hypnotic stare, Ursula gasped and tried to shake herself back aware, still stalled in suggestions that made her ass warm and wanting.

"Mistress Dazzling, I presume," Hannah looked upon the newcomer as an impressive figure, a striking beauty who could immediately make a strong impression as she obviously wanted to, surveying the room with a strategist's experience and powerful green eyes of her own.

"Correct," Dazzling regarded the other harem owner with borderline trepidation. A younger, gorgeous woman brimming with confidence and...something else that could make her hair stand on end, a power beyond her years. The English hypnotist gave her older woman pause and excitement.

"And one of yours, I presume," Hannah gestured to the Ursula, making her eyes flutter with a loud snap.

"Two for two."

"Acting on your orders?" Hannah gave a pointed look that Dazzling unwaveringly volleyed back.

"More like investigating whatever is going on," Enough information gleamed from the small gathering told the mercenary it was separate from what was strangely happening elsewhere.

Hannah left the standing woman in place as she approached an ensconced, unworried Dazzling.

"Which would be what, besides poaching?" Hannah let her gaze linger over Dazzling's attractive figure before locking green on green, impressed with how unaffected the fellow harem owner seemed.

"I admittedly had my sights on Danielle over there, but imagine my surprise when I find out she's already taken," Dazzling casually mentioned. "It's refreshing to find another peer, especially one with such good taste," a glance towards the Hannah's slaves almost made the brunette's nose flare. "Danielle looks as good as her sister that way."

"I'm sorry?"

"Having little Deidre as a new slave? I'm not," Dazzling finished, letting her smile widen a little in how she unspokenly took one of Hannah's next targets, anticipating a predatory look from Hannah to compensate and make up for the loss.

Before the next person could talk, Dazzling's phone went off. Checking the screen for the caller, she saw the name of one on her wealth slaves calling. Instead of ignoring it, she excused herself momentarily from the confrontation, taking it at the doorway where the sleeping guard laid.

"I hope you have a good reason for calling," she uttered calmly, yet with an implied threat.

"Yes Mistress. I'm on the conference call with Dalton and the other investors now. There's rumors abound eluding to espionage and hypnosis; I think they mean you."

"I appreciate the call, slave. Really, it's nothing to worry about. Everything's under contr-"

Dazzling stopped mid-speech, nearly yelping at a sudden pain in her arm. She dropped her phone as the arm holding it had started going numb. She turned to see a dart stuck in her arm. She pulled it out before almost collapsing onto the floor.

A defensive Hannah and an especially-bewildered Dazzling looked up to see a smiling Gerald Brandt at the suite's entrance, flanked by several armed guards with dart guns in their hands.

"Everything is under control, just not under either of yours. Not anymore..."

To be continued in "Goddess Hannah's Harem (Part 5) - Avery"