The Dazzling Lady's Harem - Deidre

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

thinking I couldn't get to security before our formal introduction. And perhaps as dangerous as calling a woman that's already been in your emptied head a 'bitch.'"

"What the hell do you want?" She screamed at the speaker.

"To finish what we started, of course."

"You won't get me like you got Danielle; I'm nobody's robot or whatever."

"If you mean slave, you not anybody's slave yet. And I haven't gotten to Danielle Avery at all, though the idea is tempting once I have you well in-hand."

"I swear, when I get out of here-"

"When you get out of there, whenever I decide that will be, you'll be swearing to me, princess," Dazzling interrupted, a sprinkle of anger sprinkled her domineering tone.

"And perhaps to me as well, sweetie," Ursula voice joined the elevator conference call, calmer and more seductive.

She screamed and pounded against the walls again, hoping a nearby elevator car or someone else could hear her.

"Just like you won't be controlling the elevator containing the sleepy beauty who has yet to realize her story has already been written, no matter where the elevator goes," Dazzling smoothly transitioned into the tone and cadence that'd begun to take Deidre. Screaming a few more times didn't seem to be reaching anyone that would help her, nor did it wash away how the voice made her felt very recently.

"And where the elevator goes, it takes out little princess with it," Ursula crooned. "Where could she even think to go, if she could think?"

"Her last thought seemed to desire going down in the elevator to get away. An amusing irony since as many elevators as princesses ride to high heights, they must know that going down makes them feel lighter on their feet all of a sudden. Going down means things feel easier...floaty...weightless. Unconcerned with gravity,

movement, or anything outside of the space around her. Only concerned with the sound of my voice that floats all around her now, surrounding her as she desires to go down. Deeper...deeper...floating and falling in the direction she wants to go, because she wants to go down...for me...."

Escapist thoughts anticipated the feeling of the elevator going down to safety, but strangely-accurate words changed what going down meant, the sensation beneath Deidre's feet took pressure off. Safety became not having to worry, something she really wanted, considering accepting it from the voice tricking her perceptions. The journey downward jumbled thoughts as Deidre slowly became convinced that she and Dazzling would get what they wanted if she went down...

"But going down feels like the trance the princess was worried about," the Scottish counterpart enticed with her counterpoint with a soothing trill; Deidre never found European accents particularly appealing before the voice that took her sister, and the one jubilantly, indirectly addressing her. "Perhaps going up in the elevator would give her more control, which it seemed like she was very interested in. And it's interesting how as one rises, pressure pushes one down gently, fixing someone to one spot, rooting them in-place. She can feel her own body rising up, her choice to rise, her choice to feel forces gently pushing from above, pushing her down, convincing her muscles, her legs, how right it would feel to fall down. Choosing only the weight of choice, to lower herself as nature intended, to rest on comforted knees under the right amount of chosen pressure. Choosing the control of kneeling for forces resting above her, as they concur with the control she

exerts by kneeing for forces above her....kneeling for forces above her..."

As the car changed trajectory, so did reactive muscles. Knees bent further with every second, Deidre wondering why they were on the verge of buckling, even though she knew that's what happens when you go up in an elevator. Thoughts of what awaited her upwards made her want to scream again, but it came out in a muddied whimper. She reminded herself she was trying to escape, even though it made so much sense to kneel for forces above, naturally forcing her down...the direction of that thought confused her, something dazzling voices began to explore and exploit further.

"Can a princess have the luxury of rising for the sake of falling down?

"Is it as luxuriating as dropping and floating up?"

"Do the forces above let her rise to her knees?

"Shall the forces above let her go as deeply as she desires?"

A torrent of blended, mesmeric voices evoked mind-numbing, contradictory senses bent themselves for the voice above Deidre. She felt unable to move her feet, rooted yet ready to float out of her shoes. Individual limbs indecisively desired to surrender to floating or to submit to the proper pressure for kneeling. A lolling head could barely tell if the elevator car was moving, if it moved based on what she wanted, or if the forces above made the decision for her. The pleasant disorientation made her hope what she wanted was the same as what whomever resided above wanted.

"Do the forces above force anything on a princess?"

"Does the princess feel the need to force anything?"

"Does force lie in control, lying in choice?"

"Is the choice made for control to lie in forces above?"

"If the princess so desires, she can align herself with those above her."

"If desire forces itself upon her, will the princess give in and become one with her choice to let go of control, to let her self be..."

"Letting herself be what forces above choose her to be..."

The elevator itself suddenly jolted a bit, and the slightest bit of pressure gave Deidre the pleasure of sinking down to her knees, so happy to have a direction, purpose, choosing to fall, and await the voices above.

As the elevator doors opened, a standing Dazzling and Ursula looked down at the capitulating Avery sister who looked so fortunate to give faces to the voices above her.

"Now don't you feel better, princess," Ursula praised "kneeling, fallen, obedient?"

"Yes..."

"Yes Mistress Ursula," the Scottish hypnotist corrected.

"That's right, princess. Someone of your stature maybe royal, but only a Mistress, or a Dazzling Lady will rule," bending to fix her with the intense green eyes Deidre nearly fell to before her escape attempt, Dazzling enjoyed the thrilling rush of taking another slave that gave her any modicum of challenge in taking down, and an excuse to punish her for trying.

"Y-yess....Dazzling..Lady.." green eyes dragged her wherever the brunette wanted Deidre, even higher than her kneeling height.

"And I think it's becoming harder and harder to stay on your knees, where you belong, with those heavy clothes on. If you remove them, you may stay on your knees."

Designer clothes were so burdensome, Deidre practically ripped them all off her manicured talons, before she was naked and breathing freeing breaths she cherished. "Crawl and follow, princess. Lower than that," Dazzling told Deidre as the hypnodommes walked back to the office with their new slave belly-crawling behind them.

"So now that this reality show star is out of it, what now?" Ursula stood by Brandt's desk as Dazzling sat and propped her feet up victoriously, giving the security guards whispered, forgetful suggestions over the office intercom.

"Now that we have them, the goal is still to help create a bit of company and family in-fighting publications will love to cover, but it can't hurt to establish something more...long-term in them."

"Lifetime hotel comps?"

"If you're skilled enough, you can get that anywhere. But in all honestly, why settle for one sister, when you could have two?"

"Oooh, I like the way you think," Ursula gushed, before the intercom on Brandt's desk went off, catching Dazzling's attention.

"Your instructions were only to message for something gravely important," Dazzling's voice spoke firmly into the intercom to the secretary at her desk outside the office in a dreamy state. "Is this of great importance?"

"Yes...important."

"Then tell me what is important," she almost crooned.

"Dalton Avery is on the line, and is coming to the hotel."

Dazzling green eyes widened nearly in shock; of all things, she didn't expect Deidre and Danielle's father, the actual head of the company, to be putting in an appearance today.

She might've panicked, if such information didn't lead to possibilities and interesting opportunities forming in her head.

***

Entering the lobby of the hotel, ahead of her father's unscheduled appearance, besieged by a phalanx of camera flashes like she was used to, was Danielle Avery. The current face of the empire, practically strutted in the entrance, she made herself known to everyone, surrounded by an entourage of friends and helpful porters. Looking to everyone she walked by, enjoying the awe of her celebrity, and the fear the of the wrath of her infamously-spontaneous temper, her view kept glancing back at the following group of people. A trained, almost programmed eye and practiced poise kept stealing glances in one direction - back to some of her favorite people in the world. Especially one.

Taller than Danielle or the others in heels, a raven-haired beauty clad in a black jacket, t-shirt, and skirt smiled a smile above others, especially symbolically. If the tabloids focused on her or bothered to know about her, they could only come up with the name of a part-time magician named Hannah. To those who knew her best though, who knew the power of her voice, her magic, and deep hypnotic green eyes, she was referred to as Goddess Hannah. The depth of her pleased expression welled from knowing Danielle wished she could publicly be Goddess Hannah's servile porter. Like the rest of her harem that made up Danielle's entourage, the heiress trailed behind the leading hypnotist with an easy, prideful smile, walking amongst her haremite sisters. Cheryl, Kendra, and Anna walked amongst their Goddess, happy to be so close to her while Danielle was jealous. Tricia wished she could join them, but she'd been given instructions to be elsewhere, and would greatly be rewarded for it later.

Knowing her father would be coming, Hannah thought it opportune to see if the whole family could meet, and come to agree on at least one thing - that a pair of green eyes might have her eyes on significant Avery acquisitions before long.