Hormone Therapy Ch. 01

Story Info
Studying Tania - events lead to discovery of new drug.
6.1k words
4.42
21.9k
37

Part 1 of the 21 part series

Updated 03/05/2024
Created 12/17/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Note1: All people are over 18 (unless otherwise noted), including girls described as young or young teens. Teenagers include anyone under 21 in this series.


Note2: The series will eventually have more than 30 chapters. There is character development and an interesting twist at the end. If you are curious about how a drug that gives unlimited sex corrupts a man and then turns him around until he retires, you may want to follow the story to the end.


My favorite chapter is chapter 32, where he finds true love, but that might be my romantic streak. Be aware that chapter 2 is a bit dull and can be skipped if you are not interested in the finer details of the drug. Chapter 1 is just a prelude. The real action starts in chapter 3.


Note3: Your feedback is greatly appreciated.


Here is the true account of how I discovered the 'horny drug tx34' during my research on hormonal effects on brain function, and why it transformed my life -- and even human evolution.

I was doing Ph.D. work in one of the top neuroscience laboratories worldwide (in the UK), which involved taking brain scans of female volunteers while they were engaged in a variety of tasks, and then correlating these scans with menstrual cycle patterns. I was not quite thirty years old, physically fit and in good shape, just a touch nerdy.

My study was fairly routine research involving several hundred female subjects - the statistics mattered for this kind of work. It might have been my daily exposure to these mainly young and attractive female probands, or it may have been an overflowing libido: I was horny almost all the time, fantasizing about these young girls naked while they engaged in their tasks.

My gorgeous girlfriend Susan had a bubbly and cheerful temperament along with fabulous curvy body. She maintained her shape through regular workouts. While we enjoyed prolonged and passionate lovemaking, she was not interested in sex more than a couple of times a week, if at all. This meant that many nights would find me jerking off to porn on my computer or fantasizing about one of these sexy probands.

Once at a party, Susan had suggested, only half-jokingly, as she pointed to drunk chicks making out with random guys around them: "Why not screw one of these tramps to meet your excessive sexual needs? Only don't let me ever hear about it."

She was giggling, but I could tell it was meant as a serious message: Go ahead, fuck around if you must - I won't care if I won't know. Apart from a handful of one-night stands with girls in my dorm, I hadn't taken that liberty.

One day, a remarkably pretty young teenager called Tania lay in my lab with her head inside the large Magnetic Resonance Imaging (MRI) scanner. I knew she was ovulating today thanks to the armbands worn by the subjects as part of the study - a fact that made me even more turned on than usual. It wasn't helpful that her braless tits were showing through the thin fabric of her tight tank top.

Both nipples were hard and sticking up from her perky breasts in a display of innocent teenage sexuality. The material of her top was sufficiently sheer that I could swear I was able to make out the dark areolae surrounding her puffy nipples.

I struggled to suppress my rising boner, yet I could not stop starring at Tania's body, attempting to picture her completely nude. Her head was buried deeply inside the machine, giving me the liberty to leer for as long as I liked. Just like I always had done, I aimed two webcams mounted on my lab computers at the gorgeous girl lying on the table and began recording.

I moved around the lab, lost in my daydream of banging her helpless body, while Tania was busy with the tasks the computer displayed on the VR goggles she was wearing. Glancing at her from the end of the table, I was startled to discover she was wearing nothing but a thin thong under her miniskirt. The little piece of fabric failed to conceal her shiny and moist pussy.

The string had even been pushed to the side. Had she done this deliberately - knowing she would be lying helplessly before me with her head buried in the MRI?

In fact, we even strapped the subjects down to the table, their hands secured to armrests. We did that for their protection, as people had sometimes mistaken VR for reality and hurt themselves. I probably had been ogling her dripping wet pussy for an eternity when suddenly she spread her legs even further and gyrated her hips seductively.

It was perfectly clear that this girl was toying with my mind. She obviously enjoyed exposing her young treasures in plain view of my eyes. Had she guessed I would be ogling her private parts while she had her head in the big magnet? It wouldn't have required a genius to anticipate a guy checking out her hot young body.

Perhaps I should have been more controlled - but my dick overruled my brain. Her glistening teen pussy was irresistible. My hard cock was out in seconds as my hands began to feverishly jerk off.

Even better, my face moved up as close as possible to her pussy, nearly touching her with my nose. Far too close, as it turned out, as a sudden motion of her legs caught me off guard. I jerked back, but her naked thigh had brushed against my hair.

I instantly froze, realizing I had been busted. I was racking my brain for a reasonable explanation as to why my head had been between her legs when I noticed her hips doing fucking moves. She rocked her hips up and down in a deliberate, rapid fashion.

There could be no mistake: this was an invitation! My wildest dreams were coming true. Unable to control myself, I pushed her thong aside and sank my dick into her wet teenaged pussy.

I slid in easily, prompting a quiver in her body which made me suspect she had orgasmed just then. I slammed in hard, shaking the table to which she was strapped. For ten long minutes I fucked her furiously, making her scream with ecstasy from the magnetic tube surrounding her head, until I released a massive load in her young body.

She was not yet satisfied, gyrating her hips, groaning out loud, and begging to be fucked really hard. In one swift motion, I pushed her top up over her delightfully youthful and perky tits, which still had a puffy area surrounding her nipples, the characteristic feature of budding teenage girls, suggesting their ongoing development.

I fondled her titties, massaged them, and sucked on her puffy nipples. At the same time, I had one hand on her clit, rubbing it, causing her body to squirm in the restraints. She was totally helpless, stretched out completely exposed before me, her wrists and waist strapped to the table with heavy Velcro bands. Watching her adolescent body in a highly aroused state on the verge of release was an intoxicating spectacle.

When she reached her point of no return, her entire body was bucking violently against her restraints, her legs were trembling and shaking. Keeping my fingers on her clit with her hips rocking so wildly was difficult. The spectacle had gotten my dick hard again, so I stepped between her legs for another treat of her sweet, young, tight pussy. I slid easily inside her cunt spreading her legs as wide as humanly possible. Her pussy lips were red from the previous pounding and glistening from the sperm that had leaked out.

A stream of cum was running down her ass creek. I applied some to her clit. She emitted a delightful moan when my sticky fingers touched her sensitive and tender clit, nestled beautifully at the edge of her smooth pussy. I scooped up more cum to smear onto her erect nipples. Afterwards I blew on those nipples, causing them to become rock hard from the evaporative cooling. I continued to breathe on her clit, causing her to shiver from excitement.

I kept playing with her youthful little body, getting her more and more worked up until she begged, "Please! Fuck me!!! PLEASE!!!!"

I couldn't refuse this request and inserted my hard pole into her sloppy cunt. As I had already shot my first load into her, I was now far more restrained and savored the sensation of her soft teen pussy while I slid in. The previous load was forced back in and lubricated her narrow little tunnel.

Her tight teenage vagina was pressing so hard against the sides of my shaft that I actually enjoyed the additional lubrication. I was mesmerized by the way my thick cock moved in and out of her body, stretching her pussy obscenely. I was able to trace the outline of my dick along her belly, watching how it stretched her lower body while inside of her, reaching beyond her bellybutton.

She moaned softly, and gasped whenever I pushed deep. When my cock was pushed all the way in, I could feel it hitting the end of her tunnel. I maintained that slow pace for over twenty minutes, periodically flicking her clit or nipples with my finger, drawing high pitched cries of delight. I would have gone on like this for endless hours, relishing the sensation of her tight little vagina around my dick.

It was getting late, though, and I began to wonder if her mom or dad was waiting for her outside. I didn't really fancy the idea of getting in trouble, so I started to slowly pick up the pace. Her delicate figure was nearly split in half by the force of my thrusts. She exploded into yet another orgasm, but that didn't make me slow down. I continued pumping away throughout her eruption, ramping up the pace even more afterwards. Her next climax followed almost immediately. I repeated the procedure, upping the speed after each orgasm.

She had over six by the time I felt my cum rise in my balls. I stepped up the speed of the pounding one last time. Her whole body was convulsing. She pleaded with me to stop, something I could not comply with in my highly aroused state.

She alternated between pleading, "STOP! Please, I can't take it anymore! STOP!" and "Uuuhhh, yes! OMG!"

Eventually my release came. I injected yet another massive round of sticky cum deeply into her innocent womb.

After I recovered, I stripped off her cum soaked thong and put it in my pocket, cleaned her pussy with some tissue, and had her finish the computer tasks. I kept her top unchanged, and admired her lovely teen titties, snapping a few close-ups on my phone. I had already stored the webcam videos to my personal cloud drive and erased all evidence on the lab computers, so no sign of my unprofessional conduct would come to my supervisor's attention.

The footage would provide for a terrific jerk-off session, I mused.

When Tania had completed her tasks, I released her from the restraints. She came out of the MRI scanner with a big grin on her face. She asked me if she had completed all of her tasks to my complete satisfaction. I responded that I was very pleased with her performance today and was looking forward to seeing her next week.

In spite of her youth, she was already quite a sexy little vixen, I observed - her outfit a glaring proof of her advanced plot to seduce me. Who could possibly resist temptation like this, I tried to rationalize this act of cheating on my girlfriend - and besides, Susan would never know, what could be the harm?

As she danced around the room, Tania flashed her tits at me a few more times. She even scooped some cum out of her pussy, rubbed it on her tits and smiled at me. She confessed how much she had fancied me all along, how much she liked older guys. I was the youngest she had slept with, apparently! She admitted to regularly screwing two teachers at her school, one of them on the brink of his retirement.

She kept trying to get me horny again, but my balls were completely drained. Finally giving up, she started to leave. As she was about to open the exit door, she turned and surprised me with an onslaught on my mouth, French kissing me until we both gasped for air.

"Only hookers fuck without kissing," was her shockingly mature explanation, before she spun around and headed for the door, with youthful vitality humming, "see you next week! I'm not on the pill, you know," she giggled before stepping out and leaving me to wonder if I was ready for babies.

Was SHE mature enough for children, being practically a child herself, not much more than half my age? My thoughts drifted back to the fact she was ovulating today -- the worst time in her cycle to fuck unprotected! I made a mental note to pack some condoms for the lab just in case she wanted a repeat exam next month.

When she returned the following week, I made a point of personally seeing her in the waiting room. I was afraid like hell about a possible pregnancy of this horny teenager, which would have the potential to derail both our lives.

She was with her mother, an attractive woman no more than ten years my senior. She was nursing her baby, with her left breast fully exposed. I cleared my throat to introduce myself.

She looked at me happily, not bothered at all about her exposed breast, and greeted me with a big smile.

"Oh, Tania is so thrilled to be part of this wonderful project!" She turned to her daughter and said, "Keep your hands off that handsome boy, will you?"

Tania replied, rolling her eyes, "Mom, I'm no baby anymore!"

She jumped up and made a show of hugging me tightly with exaggerated affection, her youthful body pressed fully against mine, rubbing against my growing erection. The whole time, I stared at her mother's exposed breast, as if in a trance.

"Don't wait for me, Mom!" she yelled over her shoulder as we walked towards the lab, taking my hand into hers.

It was her mom now who mockingly rolled her eyes and replied, "OK, sweetie! Have fun, you two!" She had her eyes on my crotch, which sported a bulge from my boner, and liked her lips unconsciously.

I was still wondering if her mother had just given her explicit green light to screw me when Tania held a white plastic bar in front of my face.

"Baby didn't work out," she giggled, waving the pregnancy test so close I could barely focus on it.

"You wouldn't believe how good it feels when they suckle your nipples," she cooed.

"Oh, I wish I had some milk in here," she continued her baby fantasy while squeezing her boobs hard.

Was she toying with me, or was she serious about wanting a baby? I wasn't opposed to starting a family, but she was way (!!) too young to be a mother!

I couldn't think about babies much longer as she removed her long dress in one swift motion, revealing her topless body.

"Oh, I guess that could get in the fun," she said, tossing her dress aside. Once again, she hadn't bothered to put on a bra.

Her youthful, perky breasts with their puffy nipples required no support, but a little more concealment would have made things a lot easier on the male half of the population.

With a smirk, she stepped out of her flimsy knickers and tossed them over her dress: "Wouldn't want them in the way either."

She paraded her enticing body, turned around and performed a show by bending over with straight legs to undo her shoes. I watched open-mouthed as she lay down on the table making a show of putting a finger in her wet pussy and licking it clean before disappearing into the tunnel of the big magnet.

She spread her legs wide open, lifted them up in a V-shape, then moved them down until she performed a complete split. Her youthful pussy was exposed in a delightfully erotic display of youthful fertility. I shook my head to snap out of my trance and stepped forward to secure her arms and torso to the table.

I took the liberty of brushing against her hard nipples, making her moan with delight inside the magnet. I made sure to record everything, turning on both the video cameras and the MRI machine, before stepping back to admire her alluring body.

Despite her inviting behavior, I hesitated to take her helpless teenage body right away. I couldn't resist caressing her body with my hands, though. She was moaning whenever I touched her puffy titties, and more so when I finally made my way to her pussy, which seemed to attract me like a magnet. It was perfectly smooth and amazingly warm. As I moved closer, I could sense she must have taken a bath just before her visit, as she still smelled of body lotion.

When I caught a whiff of the sweet aroma of the moisture within her pussy, I just couldn't resist putting a finger in there. She let out a moan of approval as she bucked her hips to connect with my finger. She kept gyrating her hips as if trying to get herself off on my finger. I didn't manage to hold back any longer and dropped my mouth to her clit, sucking and licking around her tiny pink knob.

Her moans grew louder, her hands clenched tightly on the armrest, until she erupted in an orgasm that made her body twist and shake. I had to use all my strength to keep her hips pinned to the table so that my mouth stayed connected to her clit.

Eventually she calmed down and let me continue my oral stimulation. It was not until after her third orgasm that she screamed: "FUCK ME!!!," from inside the magnet and pleaded for me to get inside of her.

Despite my best intentions, I simply wasn't able to withstand it any longer and guided my stiff penis towards the entrance of her young pussy. I knew she was out of her fertile phase, so I didn't bother wearing those condoms I had stashed at the lab.

Entering her little pussy was as wonderful as I remembered it to be: smooth, hot, tight. Her hips swayed upwards, hoping to make me enter faster. When I began to pump in and out, she reciprocated my movements and we quickly settled into an intensive rhythm, each thrust accompanied by smacking sounds. She only needed a minute for another round of orgasm to hit her body, her cries of ecstasy only partially muffled by the machine around her head.

Her teenage body was so responsive that I brought her to a whole series of perhaps ten or twelve peaks before I sensed my own release approaching. When I could no longer hold back, I let out a deep roar and slammed into her hard. My balls contracted and spurted load after load of hot, sticky cum into her innocent womb. I think I saw stars from the sheer power of this eruption. Her pussy contracted as well and her legs trembled as her vaginal muscles spasmed, milking out every last drop from my throbbing dick.

I was completely exhausted and fell back into my chair. Her body didn't move either. It appeared that her lust was satisfied for now. I proceeded to start her routine of tasks she needed to perform for the study while sitting in the chair, enjoying the view of her hot body with a satisfied grin plastered across my face. When she had finished and I released her restraints, she leapt off the table, smiling broadly at me.

"That was so intense! I never before came so often," she said with a passionate voice before initiating an intimate French kiss.

It turned out she wasn't completely satisfied. Once she had succeeded in getting my penis hard again by rubbing her youthful body against mine, she grabbed it with a huge smile, guided it to her dripping cunt and settled down on it.

She began to bump her body hard against mine, fucking me with an enthusiasm that only young teenagers can produce. By the time she had brought herself to another half dozen orgasms, I shot another load of hot cum into her.

She allowed me to recover for a few minutes, playing with my dick as she studied it with great curiosity. Her small hands moved around it as if it were a new toy, flopping it from side to side.

Eventually she lowered her mouth and sucked on it. Her technique was really impressive. She sucked so hard that her cheeks were completely turned in by the near vacuum inside. Just as I wondered who could have taught this young fox such tricks, I remembered the nearly retired teacher. The thought of this cute little girl sucking an old man like that made my cock jump.

I did not think I could get aroused again after those two strong releases, but she had me working in no time with her great blowjob. She almost jumped with excitement when she saw my erection return.

12