The De-Virginator

Story Info
He did it once before, but will he do it for her?
7.4k words
4.78
16.1k
15
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
pentopaper
pentopaper
244 Followers

"Him? Curt McGinty?" I said in disbelief.

It was fourth period lunch hour and I was sitting with my best friend Laney. Her boyfriend currently had mono so he was at home and wasn't sitting with her today like he usually did. I didn't mind sitting with Laney and Chaz at lunch usually...though I did get tired of all the immature booger and fart jokes Chaz always told.

I looked at the boy sitting a few tables away from us. "But Curt is so...country," I said. "He wears cowboy boots and a cowboy hat, for Christ's sake!" I protested.

Laney just shrugged.

I frowned to myself. Technically Laney and Chaz and I were townies, in that we lived in town. Curt ran around with a totally different group of country-dwelling people.

But, on the whole, our school was country, though. It was a high school in a very small, rural town. There were around 135 in my graduating class. So I suppose when I said Curt was country, he was in good company here. Curt and all of his country friends took their jacked up trucks to mud bogs and drove them around in the mud. It was a mark of status how dirty your truck was. I guess it didn't get much more country than that.

And Curt's dirty truck usually took the cake.

"That's what I've heard, anyway," Laney said.

"Where did you hear that? That Curt was...available for such a thing?" I whispered.

Laney leaned towards me. "Christina. In Latin class. She swore he did it for her for free."

I rolled my eyes. As if he'd charge. He was a red-blooded, young American male. It wasn't like I'd be asking for him to date me. A single fuck was all I was wanting. To once and for all get rid of my innocence that was becoming a huge pain in my ass.

All my girlfriends now had boyfriends. They talked about sex all the time. How good it felt, the positions they'd done it in, the cars and the trucks and the rooms in their parents' houses where they'd done it.

I didn't have a boyfriend nor did I have any prospects, either. And the days of my senior year were getting away from me. College would be upon me soon and I was determined to lose my virginity before then.

And so it appeared that Curt was my only option.

I swallowed the last bite of my peanut butter and jelly sandwich and slid out of the picnic-style table bench. "Okay. Fine. Be right back," I said.

Laney's eyes widened. "What, you're just going to walk up to him and ask him to fuck you?" She hissed.

I shrugged. "Maybe. Do you have any other ideas?" I said.

She just looked at me and shook her head once.

The walk to Curt's table seemed to take ages. And when I got there, he was sitting alone, elbows deep into his school lunch. Maybe his friends had different lunch hours.

I stood looking at him for a minute and he didn't look up, so I sat down.

That got his attention.

"Hey," I said.

He looked at me and grunted.

He was a striking-looking guy, I guess. I'd never really thought about him like that before. Light blue eyes and hair the color of the corn that grew in the fields around the school. Though I couldn't see his hair right now due to his big tan cowboy hat.

He just looked at me. When I didn't say anything, he coughed. "What do you want?" He asked.

I leaned towards him because a teacher monitoring the lunch room just walked by and I didn't want the teacher to hear me. "I've heard some things about you," I said quietly.

He took a big bite of his school-issued rectangular piece of pizza. "Yeah?" He said.

I nodded.

"What kind of things?" He asked.

I shrugged. "Something about you helping Christina Perry out. In her time of need," I tacked on.

Curt suddenly grinned at me. It was a wide, open grin. It held no malice or judgment in it at all. "I might have," he said.

"Well?" I said.

"Well, what?" He asked.

I sighed. Now he was going to be difficult? "Would you help me out in the same way?" I asked him.

His smile faded and his eyes narrowed at me. "Are you sure we're talking about the same thing here?" He asked me.

"Um...yes?" I said, though now I wasn't quite so sure.

"Christina Perry was a favor," he said, taking a drink from his chocolate milk carton. "I owed her brother money for his weed. She and big brother worked it out between them and I closed the deal with her instead of paying him the money," he said.

I nodded.

"So. How do I get in on this?" I finally asked him.

He chuckled. "Well, now I don't know what you're talking about," he said.

I rolled my eyes. "Don't make me say it," I said.

He leaned forward and licked his lips. "I did Christina as a favor. I don't owe you any favors," he said.

I sat back in my chair. "Don't tell me you want money," I said.

He chuckled, but then shrugged.

I leaned forward again. "That would make you a prostitute," I said.

He shook his head. "It would make me cash," he said.

I rolled my eyes. "Oh, please. You don't have a girlfriend. I can't imagine you have that many fuck buddies. This is free and guaranteed sex."

"Guaranteed sex. With you?" He said thoughtfully, eyeing me. I frowned under his intense gaze. I wasn't a troll or a toad. I looked alright. I was quiet and awkward which didn't exactly make me a catch. But he surely could have done worse. "What's in it for me?" He finally asked.

I narrowed my eyes at him. "A free orgasm. Don't guys like those?" I asked.

He nodded. "True. We do. But why are you so hot for me?" He asked.

I rolled my eyes again. "I'm not hot for you. I just want to get rid of my V-card before college," I said.

He grinned. "What about waiting until you find the right guy and you're both in love?" He asked me.

I narrowed my eyes at him again. "Now you're making fun of me," I said.

He raised an eyebrow. "Am I?"

"Look, I don't want all of that," I said.

He nodded. "You just want a fuck. Nothing more?"

I nodded. "Nothing more," I said.

He thought for a minute. He took a big bite of his vanilla pudding. "Okay. I'll do it," he said.

I blew out a relieved breath. "Thanks," I said.

"When and where do you want to do this?" He asked me.

I blanched. I had no idea.

"Well...what do you suggest?" I asked.

He shrugged. "My parents will be out late this Saturday night. Do you have wheels?" He asked me.

I nodded but then I shook my head, frowning. "My car is off limits because I'm currently grounded," I said.

"So now I've got to pick you up? This is sounding more and more like a date," he grinned.

"Don't flatter yourself," I said sourly. "If you want to do this on Saturday you'll have to pick me up," I said.

He sighed. "Okay. Deal," he said.

*****************

Saturday finally rolled around and I was so nervous I was almost sick. I called Laney to talk.

"Don't be nervous," Laney said. "That's what I wish my first time had been like," she said.

"Like what?" I asked.

"Relaxed," she said. "If you tense up it hurts more," she said.

I groaned.

"Besides, it's sex! It's supposed to be fun!" She said.

"Okay. So, I need to majorly relax. Any other suggestions?" I asked her.

"Yeah. Don't gag and nearly puke when he cums in your mouth. Guys hate that."

I paused. "We didn't talk about blow jobs. Do you think he's expecting a blow job?" I asked her worriedly. I had no idea where even to begin one of those.

"How the hell do I know? I wasn't there when you talked to him," she said.

I felt the nerves even worse now.

"I feel like I'm going to puke already. Or have diarrhea. One or the other," I said.

Laney burst out laughing. "Diarrhea and sex don't go well together. Please don't," she said.

I sighed.

****************

I was grounded, sure. But I was only grounded from everything non-church related.

"Mom and Dad, my friend Curt's picking me up and taking me to an old-time Saturday night southern Baptist church revival," I said. "I'll probably be out late. There will be healings, I'm guessing," I told my parents.

"Okay, baby," my mother said without even putting her crossword puzzle down.

"Sounds wholesome," my dad said, not taking his eyes away from the war documentary he was watching on TV.

I quickly hurried out to the front porch. A few minutes later Curt roared up in his big, jacked-up truck. It was covered in mud. I couldn't even tell what color the truck was.

I pulled open the filthy door handle. "Hey," I said.

He looked down at me. He was, for once, without his tan cowboy hat. His hair was wavy, longish blonde, and it curled around his ears. Plus, the most amazing smell wafted to me from the cab of the truck. Was he wearing cologne? Should I have put on perfume?

I hopped up into the cab and closed the door behind me.

"That was easy. I thought you were grounded?" He asked me.

"You're taking me to a church revival, don't you know?" I grinned.

He burst out laughing.

****************

We drove and drove out deep into the country until I was hopelessly lost.

"You live this far out?" I asked him, anxiously looking around. All I could see were soybean and cornfields, houses and barns dotted here and there, and the gravel road before us.

"What? You think I'm taking you out here to murder you?" He grinned.

I rolled my eyes.

Suddenly we rounded a corner on the little gravel road we were flying down and he braked, pulling into his gravel driveway. His house was really cute - a small white ranch with an above ground pool I noticed in the side yard. Cows stood on the other side of the fence looking into Curt's yard. "Don't touch the fence. It's electrified," he warned as we both hopped down from the cab.

"Where were your parents going tonight?" I asked him as we walked. The air was filled with the smell of freshly mowed grass and the sound of mooing cows.

"There's an Elvis impersonator up in Fettersburg," he said. "The last time he performed they were out until midnight," he said. "So we've got lots of time," he said.

I nodded. Fettersburg was 45 miles away. Add in dinner and the show and the drive home and yes, they'd be gone for a long, long time.

"Brothers? Sisters?" I asked him as we walked up to the house.

He shook his head. "I'm an only child," he said.

I nodded. So we had the house completely to ourselves.

We headed into the mud room where the family kept their muddy boots and coats and dirty shoes. Then we were in the kitchen.

"Want a Coke?" He asked me. "I've got Sprite, Coke, and Dr. Pepper," he said.

"A Sprite sounds good," I said.

He grabbed a can of Sprite for me and a Coke for himself and he sat them both on the kitchen island. He grabbed two glasses from a cabinet and put ice in them. He filled both glasses and pushed mine towards me.

Nervously I drank a little. My stomach was still very unsettled.

I glanced down at my clothes. I was wearing a cute little spring dress that was yellow with tiny white flowers on it. I had on a white cardigan because the dress was sleeveless and my arms tended to get cold.

"Come on," he said, with a nod of his head towards the hallway.

I followed him and he led me into his bedroom. It was blue with blue carpet. Country artists smiled down at me from the walls. He had a collection of beanie babies on one shelf. He had a TV and an X-Box with a bunch of games scattered on the floor.

"Want to watch a movie?" He asked me.

I looked at him, confused. "I thought we were gonna..." I said, but my words trailed off.

"Yeah. Eventually," he said. "But let's get into the mood first. I mean, don't tell me you want to jump my bones this very second," he chuckled.

I laughed. "No. Not really," I said.

He looked down at my legs. "I really like your dress. I want to get my hands up inside of it," he said.

His sudden admission shocked me and my face immediately heated.

He was wearing tight, dark-blue, blue jeans and a nice red, plaid, buttoned-down shirt. It was nothing much different than what he normally wore to school, but he still looked nice.

"We can sit on my bed and watch the movie," he said, waggling his eyebrows.

I laughed and sat down.

He had some DVD's on a shelf and he grabbed a horror movie. "Is Nightmare on Elm Street okay? It's a classic," he said.

I shrugged. "It's okay," I said.

The movie started and we sat next to each other on the bed.

He wasn't lying about my legs. Halfway through the opening credits he reached over and rubbed my thigh with the back of his hand. It felt good so I let him. I looked at his hands. They were big and he had thick fingers. I ached to think I might soon have those fingers inside of me.

By the time the movie really got started his hand was way up on my thigh.

"Spread your legs," he whispered.

I did and his fingers moved to my inner thighs and rubbed the crotch of my panties. I exhaled a shaky breath.

"Feel good?" He asked.

I nodded several times.

The movie played on and his fingers gently rubbed my panty crotch until he slipped his finger under the material.

I whimpered. Nobody had ever touched me there before.

"Woah!" He said. "You're really wet," he murmured.

I looked at him. "Is that bad?" I asked.

He chuckled. "No. Not at all. It's great, in fact," he said.

"Oh," I said.

"Can we try something?" He asked me.

"What?" I asked.

"I want to see you. Can you pull your dress up? I want to take your panties off," he said.

I flushed but rationalized if I was going to lose my virginity I'd have to take my panties off at some point. I sat on one butt cheek and tugged the other side of my panties down, then sat on the other butt cheek and pulled the other side down. I slid my panties off my legs and onto the floor.

Curt slid my brown sandals off of my feet and they too dropped onto the floor. "Scoot down a little bit," he said.

I did, and he grinned. "Now. Legs apart. Let me see you."

My dress was now bunched up at my waist and I pulled my feet up onto the bed and bent my knees, then I let them fall open.

"Jesus," he muttered, looking at me. I was spread eagle now for him.

"What?" I asked, self-consciously.

He shook his head, still staring between my legs. "Nothing," he said, swallowing hard.

He leaned down and spread my nether lips even more apart. He leaned in and he kissed my mound but the angle was all wrong. "I can't get to you like this," he chuckled. "Scoot to the edge of the bed instead," he urged.

I did and he kneeled down onto the floor. He gently put my thighs on his shoulders and I flushed all over when I pictured what we must have looked like, me lying back on his bed with my skirt at my waist, my thighs on his shoulders, and his face in between. But I cried out in pleasure when his tongue parted my slit.

"You like that?" He whispered.

I nodded but I put my hand over my mouth because I had moaned so loudly.

"No. Let me hear you," he said, tugging my hand down. He licked up my slit once again.

"Oh, my God!" I gasped. "What...what...?"

He smiled. "I'm eating you. Haven't you ever been eaten out before?" He asked.

I quickly shook my head.

"Nobody's done this either?" He asked, taking my clit into his mouth and attacking it with his tongue.

It felt so good I squealed.

He chuckled. "You're so wet," he said. "And you taste great. Did you douche before you came?" He asked.

I shook my head. I didn't really even know what that was.

He looked a little surprised. "God, well, you taste so good! I could eat you out forever, you know that?" He said to me.

I chuckled, but then he licked me again. "Fuck!" I muttered.

He snickered, looking at me.

But I was more concerned that he had paused. "God, Curt, please don't stop what you're doing! It's the best thing I've ever felt!" I told him.

"Really?" He asked.

I nodded. "By far," I admitted.

He pulled back, took a critical look at my pussy, grinned up at me, and then dove right back in.

It felt so good that soon my legs started to shake.

"W-what's h-happening?" I asked.

"You're getting close," he said.

"To w-what?"

"An orgasm," he said.

"I a-am?"

"Yeah. Just relax. It'll happen," he said.

He licked and sucked on me for several more long minutes. I watched him, his face buried deep in my pussy. His light blue eyes watched me closely.

Finally I twitched all over. My legs trembled, but most importantly, my pussy exploded and shook - all by itself.

I cried out loudly, grabbing at his blue comforter for purchase.

When my orgasm died down, Curt was still idly licking me and grinning.

"That was crazy successful," he said proudly.

I laughed. "That was amazing!" I whispered, exhaling loudly.

He moved my thighs off of his shoulders. "Crawl back up onto the bed. Have you ever seen a cock before?" He asked me.

I shook my head. "Well, I mean in pictures, yeah. Never in real life," I said.

"You want to undo my pants?"

I thought for a second, then I shook my head.

"Scared?" He asked.

"A little," I admitted sheepishly.

He grinned. "I'm really hard - hard like a fucking stone," he said.

He quickly unbuttoned and unzipped his jeans and pulled his cock out of the top of his underwear.

It was...well, I was fascinated. It looked brutish, like some kind of a weapon or a club. It was long, thick, red, and swollen, with a big head. I reached out my hand but then I chickened out and brought my hand back down to my side.

"Go ahead. It's ok. Touch me," he whispered.

I looked at him, unsure.

"Please. I want you to. So badly," he said with a groan.

I slowly brought my hand out again and put my fingers around him. He sucked in a breath when I did. He was hard and hot, yes. But the skin of his cock was so incredibly soft. It felt amazing, like velvet. I couldn't help but lightly caress him with just my fingertips.

He stopped my hand, though. "Watch it," he warned. "I don't want to cum just yet," he said with a chuckle. "And I'm primed and ready," he added.

I grinned.

"Here, let me take the rest of your clothes off," he said.

I helped him and soon my yellow dress with the tiny white flowers on it as well as my white cardigan were both on the floor. Next to add to the pile was my bra.

He immediately palmed my smallish breasts. "These are gorgeous," he said. I moaned as he suckled them one after the other. "And you're a fucking treat," he murmured. "Does this feel good?" He asked me, sucking on my left breast hard.

"Yes!" I hissed. It felt absolutely wonderful!

He kissed my neck and down my chest and farther and farther down my body until he was back down between my legs. "Shit!" I whispered.

"You're so fucking wet," he remarked, as he ran a finger through my slit. "Do you think you're ready for me?" He asked.

I nodded. "I think so," I said.

He quickly shucked his clothes, grabbed a condom from the drawer in his nightstand, and he suited up. I watched him, fascinated, as he slid the condom on.

He slid his cock up and down my slit and finally he paused. I looked at his body - he was all pink and mostly hairless except for the thick thatch of blonde hair between his legs and a couple of hairs surrounding his nipples. "Here we go," he whispered.

I nodded.

He leaned down and our lips awkwardly met as he pushed forward. He met a bit of resistance but finally he entered me, and I flinched. I knew beforehand that there would be some pain, but it caught me off guard anyway.

I hissed and he stopped immediately.

"You okay?" He asked me. He pushed some hair off of my glistening forehead.

"Give me a second," I whispered. I blinked back the tears and squirmed on his cock. I squeezed his cock with my pussy, testing its girth and feel and he groaned. Pretty soon I thought I was ready to continue.

After all, I was a woman now, no longer a virgin anymore. I felt a thrill zing through me at that thought.

"Okay," I nodded, signaling for him to go. He pulled back and then pushed forward again. My eyes shot open. Because that felt good. "Mmmm. Yes," I whispered.

pentopaper
pentopaper
244 Followers