The De-Virginator

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Good?" He asked.

I nodded. "Good," I confirmed.

"You're all tensed up, though," he whispered. "Relax," he urged.

I chuckled. "Easy for you to say," I said.

He looked at me with a small smile. "Sorry. I know it's hard to do," he said.

I snorted. "Yeah,"

"The pain is over with now, though," he said. "Now we can get down to the business of fucking," he said.

I nodded.

And fucked me he did. He pumped into me hard a few times and then he said "Oh, shit!"

"What?" I asked him, alarmed.

Suddenly his whole body twitched above me. He collapsed down on top of me and buried his face into my neck. He chuckled in a self-deprecating way. "Sorry," he mumbled.

"Is that...it?" I said.

He chuckled again. "Yes. Fuck. You just feel too good. Maybe I should have cum earlier in the day so I wouldn't have been such a three stroke wonder."

I laughed out loud.

He grinned sheepishly at me, his face a little pink with embarrassment. He pulled out of me and tossed the condom into his nearby trash can.

"Do you want to do it again? Give me a little bit and I can go again," he said, still flushing a bit.

I nodded. "Sure," I said.

We crawled under the sheets together. He put his arm around me and we snuggled up.

His hands roamed all over my body while we watched the movie. I took a hint from him and I started touching him.

His body was fit and strong. He gasped and shuddered when I ran my fingertips over his tiny nipples. I let my hands roam all over his chest and then I started going south. I buried my fingers in his pubic hair. He spread his legs for me so I could cup and explore his balls. "Gently," he warned.

It didn't take long after I started touching him for his cock to rise and stiffen again.

He leaned down and kissed me. "Want to go again?" He asked me.

I nodded.

He climbed on top of me again but this time he slid right inside of me without any pain.

I grabbed his ass as he started pumping himself inside of me. He looked at me intensely so that I was sure I could see deep inside of him, into private spaces that he didn't let just anyone see.

"You feel amazing," he said.

"So do you," I said with a grin.

"Fuck!" He grunted as he thrusted. "So good," he said.

I nodded. Yes, indeed it was.

Suddenly, though his bed was creaking loudly, from somewhere within the house we heard a door slam.

Curt froze on top of me.

"What was that?" I asked.

"Shit! They're home!" He said.

He lept off of me and started tugging his clothes back on. He threw my clothes at me and I too started frantically getting dressed.

Seconds after I was decent, there was a knock on the bedroom door. Curt made his bed by throwing his comforter up so it covered his pillow and he smoothed the comforter out.

"On the bed," he whispered.

We both scrambled onto the bed and then the door opened a crack.

"Curt?" A woman's voice said.

"Yeah, mom," he answered.

She opened the bedroom door and looked startled to see me there.

"We're just watching a movie," he said. Luckily she couldn't see his television because the movie was long over and it was circling through the main menu on repeat. Curt popped the CD out of the player. "It just ended," he added.

"Aren't you going to introduce me to your friend?" She said.

Curt looked at me and grinned. "This is Alex Mackey," he said.

His mom nodded. "Are you related to the Mackeys that live on Silver Street?" She asked me.

I nodded. "That's us," I said.

"Oh!" She said. "I went to high school with your mother, I think!" His mom said.

I grinned and nodded. That was an example of small town living. Everybody knew everybody else.

"What are you guys doing home so early?" Curt asked her.

She rolled her eyes. "Oh, the venue had some sort of a power issue. Meaning there wasn't any. So everybody got their tickets refunded, and we just came home" she said.

Curt nodded. "Wow," he said.

His mom just shrugged. "There will be other Elvis impersonators. Have you kids eaten yet?" She asked us.

We both shook our heads.

"There are leftover grilled hamburgers in the fridge from last night," she said. "Help yourselves."

And with that, she left.

Curt looked at me and I giggled. "Want a hamburger?" He asked me.

I shrugged with a grin.

**************

We both sat across from each other at the kitchen table munching on hamburgers. It was awkward, but at the same time it wasn't. I'd just had sex one and a half times with this guy. Funny how I knew what his cock felt like inside of me but I had no idea what his middle name was.

He grinned at me as we finished our burgers. "This is feeling an awful lot like a date," he said.

I grinned and rolled my eyes. My eyes widened, though, when I saw his overweight dad walk across the doorway to the living room - in just his undershorts.

Curt caught my horrified expression and turned to look at what I was seeing. He just snickered. "Dad's pants come off the first thing when he gets home," he said. "Always," he added.

I tried not to snort but I did anyway.

Curt just laughed.

After we scraped what we couldn't eat into the trash and put our dishes into the sink, we walked outside to his truck.

"Sorry about that," he said. "Coitus interruptus," he said.

I nodded. "Yeah. Well, at least we didn't get caught," I said. "That would have been really bad," I said.

Curt nodded.

"Your mom seemed pretty chill that you had a girl in your bedroom while they weren't home," I said.

He blew out a breath of air, sliding his hands into his front jean pockets. "Shit's gonna hit the fan after I take you home," he said. "I broke about a million rules back there," he said, flushing.

"Yeah?" I said.

He nodded. "Oh, yeah," he said.

We just grinned at each other for a few seconds. Suddenly our smiles faded and the air turned serious. "Alex...can I kiss you?" He asked me.

His question took me a little bit by surprise. "You want to kiss me?" I asked.

He grinned and then nodded.

"Okay," I told him.

His grin fell from his face and he was all business then. He put one hand on the small of my back and pulled me towards him. He leaned his head down towards me and our foreheads touched. He moved just slightly so that his lips just barely brushed across mine.

I don't know why, but I moaned loudly in the silence. Probably it was because his soft lips felt so good on mine.

He then wrapped both arms around me and leaned in for another kiss. I kissed him back and moaned - again - when he put his tongue in my mouth.

We kissed deeply like that for several long moments. One kiss led into another that led into another.

Finally Curt pulled back and the kisses stopped. He put his forehead back against mine. "Wow," he whispered.

I nodded. "Yeah," I said.

Minutes later we were flying down the gravel road again in his mud-caked truck.

He reached over and slid his right hand high up on my left thigh.

When we arrived at my house, we just sat silently in the truck. He cut the engine and then the silence was complete. Finally Curt spoke.

"I think...I need to kiss you again," he said.

I glanced over at him. I grinned. "Yeah?" I asked him.

He nodded. "Yeah," he said emphatically.

He put one hand on the side of my face and the other one back on my thigh. When our lips met he slid his hand way up into my dress again.

I let out a noise of surprise but he just said, between kisses, "I have to touch you again. Spread your legs a little bit more."

His fingers were unabashedly bold as they went right inside the crotch of my panties. Those big fingers of his very gently rooted around in my pussy. He pulled his hand out and I watched in shock as he brought his gleaming fingers up to his nose.

"I can't get over how good you taste and smell," he said, smelling, then licking his fingers.

I flushed bright red at his words, but then his hand went back under my dress for some more.

He grinned at me as he sucked my taste from his fingers the second time.

I nervously looked out the dirty windows. There was nobody around anywhere which was good. I didn't want anyone to witness what was going on inside Curt's truck.

"See you in school?" He asked me.

I nodded. "Yeah."

He kissed me once more, then I opened the truck's door. I climbed down and my skirt got a little hung up and I inadvertently flashed him a view of my white panties.

"Oh!" He said, caught by surprise.

I tugged my dress down and, flushing, gave him a short wave. He waved back as I shut the truck's door.

Seconds later I was back into the house.

I heard the roar of the truck as he backed out of our driveway and motored down the small town street.

My parents waved at me as I walked through the living room.

"How was the revival?" My mother asked.

"Were there snakes? Did you speak in tongues?" My dad joked.

I paused, flushing hotly. Because, yes, there was a snake. And I might have babbled while said snake was inside of me.

My dad cackled in laughter at his terrible joke as I scurried off to my room.

*************

That night I couldn't help it. Jesus might not like wandering hands, but my hands wandered.

I touched myself between my legs and I couldn't believe how wet I still was. It was like my body hadn't gotten the memo. The sex was over! But I just kept on getting wetter and wetter.

I rubbed my clit fast until my hand was a blur underneath the sheets. I cried out when my body came this time just for me.

That brought along with it another rush of wetness.

I wiped my fingers on my sheets. Maybe I needed to change my panties, because it was getting ridiculous; my panties were very, very damp.

Or...maybe I needed something else.

Curt McGinty. Maybe I needed more of him.

**************

Sunday went boring and slow. We went to church in the morning and my little sister got into trouble for falling asleep during the sermon. In her defense, the sermon was incredibly boring. Something about salvation and a camel and an eye of a needle and whatnot. In any case, she got her Barbie's taken away from her for the entire day which caused much crying and begging.

"Alex has homework! She has something to do!" She wailed.

Homework I did have. But later when I sat down to do it I noticed that I just couldn't concentrate. I squirmed in my desk chair, still feeling a little sore. Every movement I made that reminded me of the slight ache in my pussy reminded me of Curt, how he'd climbed between my legs, how he looked naked, how he'd kissed me.

Finally the evening came. It was just as well. I closed my schoolbooks and put them back into my school bag.

That night in bed - again - I let my fingers roam down between my legs. I spread my legs wide and played in the wetness. Hesitantly I brought a finger up to my nose. Curt had said I smelled and tasted good. I had no real way of knowing. I just smelled like me - I'd smelled and tasted myself before.

My pussy swelled and wetted itself even more and finally it pulsed hard after some furious clit rubbing.

Only then was I able to fall asleep.

But my dreams were of the blonde haired boy with the light blue eyes.

*************

School on Monday was awkward. What if I saw Curt? Should I say hi? During one of the early morning passing periods I saw him and his cowboy-hat-wearing friends walking in the other direction. He spotted me and our eyes locked. He immediately grinned at me and I grinned back. The tide of students pushed us on our respective ways but as I looked backwards at him I noticed he was doing the same to me.

Lunchtime came and I sat across from Laney and Chaz. He was in the middle of some disgusting story about explosive diarrhea when I glanced up. Curt stood there with his tray of cafeteria food. He looked unsure. Chaz stopped his horrible story as we all looked up at Curt.

"Hi, Alex. Can I sit here for a second?" He asked.

I glanced at Laney and Chaz and then I nodded.

Laney looked at me wide eyed. "What are you doing?" She whispered almost silently.

I just shrugged. Because I had no idea.

The relief on Curt's face, however, made my insides feel good.

"Hey," he said.

"Hey, yourself," I said.

"How-how are you?" He asked me softly, leaning in. His forehead became lined in concern.

I glanced at Laney and Chaz. Both their mouths were open as they listened in on our conversation.

"I'm good. I feel good," I said.

He nodded. "That's great," he said. He looked a little relieved.

I looked down at his big hands. They were gripping his tray pretty tightly, I thought.

"Hey, I was wondering if you might want to go to a movie with me this coming weekend?" He abruptly asked me.

I blinked at him, surprised. "What? You mean like for a date?" I asked.

He grinned slyly. "I guess so. Yeah. For a date."

I quickly grinned, then frowned.

"What? Are you still grounded?" He asked.

"Yeah. But I'll make it work," I said.

His lips broke out in a wide smile. "Great!" He said.

We smiled at each other for a few seconds, then he glanced down at his tray. "Well, I'll head back over to my table then," he said.

"No! Wait!" I said. I grabbed one of his big hands. "You don't have to go. Why don't you eat here with us," I said.

Curt glanced at Laney and Chaz, unsure.

"Come on," I said. "We don't bite," I added.

Curt grinned again. "Okay," he said.

"This is my best friend Laney and her boyfriend Chaz," I said, though he probably already knew their names from years of schooling together.

Curt nodded to them. "Hey."

"You guys, this is Curt," I said. "My..." I said, letting the word trail off. What were we to each other again?

But Curt just grinned at me and looked at me shyly. The word just hung in the air.

Finally Laney waved at him and Chaz nodded. "Aren't you in my calculus class?" Chaz asked.

Curt nodded.

"I think you're in my government and econ class," Laney said.

Curt nodded again. It was weird that they both were in class with him because I didn't have a single class with Curt.

"What's for lunch today?" I asked him.

He looked down at his plate. "Looks like chili soup and peanut butter sandwiches," he said.

I grinned. I loved that combination. "I should eat lunch in the cafeteria on chili soup days," I said. Laney and Chaz and I just always brought our lunches.

Curt took a bite of the chili. "It's good. Want some?" He asked me.

I nodded. He held out a spoonful and fed it to me.

Laney and Chaz both had their mouths open again.

"That is good!" I said.

Curt nodded. "Hey, so I was thinking. There's this new horror movie coming out Friday called "The Creeper". It's a remake from a movie from the 1940's," he said.

"I've seen that advertise on TV," Chaz chuckled. "It didn't look all that scary," he said.

Curt grinned. "It may be a little campy, I don't know."

I nodded. I didn't care what movie we saw. I was just excited that Curt had asked me to go to the movies with him.

I needed to unpack those feelings, though, I thought. Because wasn't our relationship supposed to be essentially a one night stand?

But Curt was grinning at me. Clearly he wanted more. Otherwise why would he have asked me out?

But did I want more?

Evidently I did, because I said yes.

***************

On Saturday, Curt picked me up for a Methodist church gathering he was supposedly taking me to. But when we hit the highway, his truck roared on its way north up to Fettersburg, the closest town that had a theatre.

We got out of his filthy, mud-coated truck and walked into the building. The smell of freshly-popped popcorn enveloped me like a cloud.

After we had our popcorn and sodas, we took our seats.

We were both pretty good during the movie. There was no hanky-panky though we did sort of hold hands. The movie was ridiculous and not very scary and the special effects were laughable in most cases. Especially when it turned out that the killer was basically a big kitty cat.

We drove home in the dark not really talking. Suddenly Curt took a turn off the highway and then we were barreling down a dark and empty country road.

"What's going on?!" I exclaimed, grabbing the oh-shit bar as the truck bounced and lurched.

But Curt just chuckled. "Trying to get us a little privacy," he mumbled.

He didn't have to drive too far until he found a little turn off into to a power station. There was nobody around and we were off the road a ways.

When he stopped, and cut the engine and lights, I just looked at him. "Why are we parked at an empty power station?" I asked him. Power lines criss-crossed and stretched high over our heads.

The moon roof was slid back and the moon was pretty full so I didn't have much trouble seeing Curt even in the complete darkness of the country. He grinned at me. "Can we...can we fool around a little bit?" He asked me.

He leaned in and abruptly kissed me, though it was a gentle kiss. He tasted like popcorn and Skittles.

When he pulled back, his eyes were wild. "Please?" He begged.

That one word made my pussy involuntarily throb. I responded by leaning in and kissing him back.

Next thing I knew I was on my back with my shorts and panties on the floorboards with Curt's face between my legs. "You do," he mumbled, "taste so good," he said.

I grinned up at the roof of the cab as he dived back in.

He licked and sucked on me for a long, long time. Finally he wrenched an orgasm from me that had me shivering and throbbing and calling out his name.

He kissed me again with my taste all over his lips. He slid a condom on and entered me slowly. "I came just before I picked you up," he said. "Hopefully this lasts longer than last time," he said.

I chuckled as he began fucking me in earnest, his big cock powering and driving back and forth through my wet pussy.

I looked up at the moon and I closed my eyes. It was a clear night and I could see some stars through the small slice of the moon roof, too.

But I was too focused on Curt to really care. He kissed me again as he fucked me, little grunts coming from his mouth every time he bottomed out.

"Let me undo your bra," he said suddenly. He reached behind me and unhooked it, then pushed it and my T-shirt up to my neck. "Yeah," he said when my breasts were bare. He leaned in and sucked deeply on a nipple. I played with the other one as he started to come.

"Oh, yeah, oh, oh, shit, I'm coming!" He whispered. And with that, he shuddered greatly over the top of me.

He put his face in the side of my neck as he caught his breath. "Was that okay?" He asked me. He sounded worried.

I laughed. "Yes! Curt it was really good. My orgasm felt great," I assured him, gently squeezing and caressing his naked ass.

He chuckled. "Okay. Good," he said, grinning.

We laid still for a few more minutes, then we set about righting our clothes and I checked my hair and makeup in the visor mirror.

"I've been wanting to do that ever since last weekend," he said low.

I nodded. "Me too."

We grinned at each other for a few silent seconds.

He drove home a lot slower than he had been driving back from Fettersburg. When he got to my house, we both got out and he walked me up to my front porch. He grabbed my hands and he kissed me again. "See you at lunch Monday?" He asked me.

I nodded.

"Maybe wanna see what church events are going on next weekend?" He asked me cheekily.

I laughed and slapped his arm. "Silly. I'll be ungrounded this Friday," I told him.

"What did you do, by the way?" He asked. "To get grounded in the first place?"

I flushed. "I backed into a car in a parking lot. I didn't cause much damage, just enough to get myself grounded from my car and all fun stuff for a month," I said.

Curt grinned and nodded. He kissed me again and told me goodnight. I watched him climb back into his truck and with a wave and a grin, he roared off down the streetlight-bathed street.