The Deacon's Wife

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That was a lot of fun," he said. "But you should get in the shower and clean yourself up."

I started the shower, and I was preparing to get in when I saw myself in the mirror. My hair was a mess, and his handprints were still visible on my bum. Some of his semen was leaking from my vagina and I scooped it up with my fingers. I held it to my nose, and it was myself I smelled. A desire to taste the mixture overcame me and I sucked the goo off me fingers. Digging my fingers deep into my pussy I was able to pull out some more goo which I sucked down. All of this was getting that feeling in my vagina going again. I began wetting my fingers in my pussy and then using them to play with my nipples. The thought that my husband may see me sent me into the shower which had a handheld shower head. I thought it would help me clean down there. It certainly helped but the water spray onto my vagina was intense. It was even more intense when I switched the shower head to pulse. My orgasm sent me to my knees. I was so loud my husband came into see if I was okay.

My dreams that night were deeply disturbing. Flashes of the evening kept appearing in my dreams. and I continued to play with my vagina until I came again. Echoes of being called a cock sucking whore in front of other people haunted me. Was that what he thought of me? My body was his property as the bible stated but did that mean he could fuck my face? Instead of penis and vagina, should we now call those body parts a cock and a cunt. At some point, was he expecting me to have sex with him in front of other people? What if those other people wanted to join in, would he let them?

The other thing that disturbed my sleep was my husband's penis. For the first time in our marriage, we had both slept naked and I kept feeling his hardness poking me.

I awoke too early in the morning with my husband's fingers rubbing my vagina and it felt good. I was laying on my back and spread my legs to allow him better access. Occasionally, his wet fingers would slide down and to rub my anus but mostly they were busy with my sensitive area. A moan escaped my lips when he slowly pushed two fingers into my vagina.

"I see you are awake sleepy head. Which do you like better, when I rub your clit or when I finger fuck your cunt."

I could not form an answer because I was not sure what he expected, and I wasn't sure which I liked more. Also, did he want me to call it with that same vulgar term he used.

I said, "I like them both husband."

'It's okay to tell me what you like. I want you enjoy our time together. I saw you playing with yourself last night in the shower. It was one of the most beautiful and erotic things I've seen. So, you like the way your cunt tastes?"

He took his wet fingers and pressed them to my mouth. As soon as I smelled myself, I opened my mouth and sucked his fingers clean.

"Tell me, say it out loud, do you like the way your cunt tastes?"

"Yes husband, but it is more that the taste, it's the smell I like the most."

"Thank you for being open with me regarding you smell. And what about my come, did you like the way that tasted?"

"The idea of what I was tasting was more powerful than the actual taste. I never believed a man would put his penis in my mouth and ejaculate onto my tongue."

He continued to play with my vagina and then pushing his wet fingers into my mouth. Liquid was leaking out of my vagina onto my ass, and he would rub that liquid into my anus. My hand drifted down to his hard penis, and I began to stroke it until he stopped me. I looked up as if I had done something wrong.

"I don't want to come on the sheets, I want to come in that juicy cunt of yours. Climb on top, it's your turn to fuck me."

There was some difficulty in getting myself into the position he wanted. Eventually, I found myself sitting on top of him with my vagina pressed against his hard penis.

"Now, put my cock into your cunt."

It was actually much easier than I thought. Although I couldn't see what was happening, I had grabbed his penis and started rubbing it against my clit. Waves of pleasure rolled over me. I lined it up to my whole and slowly slid down on it, a loud moan escaped me.

"Now, fuck me, move your cunt in whatever fashion gives you the most pleasure."

I wasn't sure what to do, so I first began to slide up and down which would be similar to if he was on top or behind Then I started sliding back and forth. That really felt good, especially if he was all the way in and my clit was grinding against his pubic bone. With that same angle, I could slide up and down on his penis and slam my clit against his pubic bone. After a few of this I had an orgasm so powerful I collapsed on top of him.

My husband began grinding upwards and I started going up and down again but not slamming my clit which was overly sensitive. My husband told me to sit up and play with my tits. I started off with gentle caresses and began pinching my nipples. The realization that I was pleasuring myself while my husband watched while grinding myself against his penis sent another powerful orgasm through me that wasn't stopping.

My husband said, "You like the pain, don't you?"

I had not realized it but instead of gently caressing my breast, I was now pinching my nipples very hard. I stopped immediately but my husband's hands replaced mine and he squeezed even harder. My orgasms were so strong I could no longer move. My husband rolled us over, pushed my legs over his shoulders and started fucking me. This was not making love; this was fucking that same fucking everyone said was so bad but was fucking glorious.

I don't know what took over me, but I was telling him to fuck my cunt with his cock and then I felt him come inside me, sending another wave of pleasure through me. My husband rolled off me and was laying on his back. I knew what I wanted, whether he wanted it or not was not important at that moment, I wanted that taste again.

Quickly, I moved down and wrapped my mouth around his cock. Again, I was lost in the smell, my smell. All too quickly my husband pushed me off him, saying we already missed breakfast and if I kept that up, we would also miss lunch.

I laid back down on the bed and my husband's hands found their way into my vagina again. This was the man who just talked about lunch. He took his fingers which were now covered in our mixed juices and brought them to my lips. After breathing in my scent, I eagerly sucked them clean. He told me to grab my legs and hold myself open for him as he continued to feed me his come. I began bucking my hips up the meet his fingers when he started slapping my vagina in rapid succession. The first one was a shock. Don't let go of your legs he ordered. I tried, but the most powerful orgasm overcame me shooting whatever was in my vagina onto the sheets and then I had to turn away.

He let me lay there for a bit while he showered and then it was my turn.

There was a casual "halter dress" as he called it laying on the bed for me when I finished the shower. It had strings that tied around the neck to hold up the top and the back was completely open almost to the crack of my butt. Again, there was no way I could wear a bra with this dress either and my panties rose up too high in the back. And it was short, very short. My husband noticed my discomfort with the panties and told me to take them off. I was going to say something, but he held up his hand to stop me.

The trip down to the restaurant was very unsettling. My nipples were still sensitive from our morning session and the fabric of the dress kept sliding across them every time I breathed. I could feel a cool breeze across my naked and bald vagina. The dress was so short that my bare bottom hit the cool leather of the seat and I let out a gasp eliciting a grin from the maître d'.

"I know I've been throwing a lot at you in the last 24 hours so let me explain. At home in Nebraska, there are certain pretenses we have to uphold. People hate lawyers, they don't trust them. It is very helpful to my practice that people see me as a deacon first and I don't have to work to build a level of trust. I would never do anything to betray that trust."

"But in places like this, we can have fun and explore without any of that religious bullshit and their fake morals interfering. Here we can try new things, some that we may really like, and others maybe not. Until last night, did you ever think you would like the way your cunt smelled and tasted? Would you have ever asked me to fuck you? Would you have ever put your mouth onto my cock?"

"You are a beautiful woman; I sometimes find it hard to believe you are mine. And sitting there, with your nipples protruding through your dress and knowing your bare bottom is pressed against the seat makes me so proud of you. I wish everyone in her knew your cunt was bald and naked under that dress. I'm so tempted to lift your dress and show everyone, but this is not the right place and time."

His words echoed through my mind, would he take me to a place at some point and show everyone my bald vagina. I wanted to ask if he would really do that. But if he did, would I stop him or would I enjoy being on display like that? Again, he was making my head spin. This was not the man I thought I was marrying but the last 24 hours have been anything but boring.

After breakfast, we headed back to our room and changed for the beach. My husband had a new bikini he wanted me to wear. It was too small, and I think he bought it that way on purpose. I felt like my breast were going to pop out of the top and the bottom barely covered my butt crack.

My husband announced that we were going to a new beach today although it was still part of the hotel. As we headed down the path, we passed a sign that said, "adults only." I wondered what that meant since there were topless women on yesterday's beach. As we arrived at the beach, I found that most of the women were topless, and some were even bottomless. Some of the men were naked but only a few. My husband told me to take off my top. Without thinking, I started to argue until he raised his hand.

After taking off my top, my husband insisted on applying sunscreen to my breast. It was really an opportunity to play with them in front of other people. I saw some men watching us. He asked me to roll over so he could get my back. He was paying close attention to my butt when the waiter came over. It was the same waiter as the day before and he introduced himself as Robert.

My husband ordered us some drinks as he continued to rub suntan lotion on my back. After finishing my back, he told me to roll over and get some sun on my tits. I think he really wanted the waiter to see my breasts again.

"When he brings back our drinks, I want you to check out his cock. It's huge! I heard black men have big cocks but his is incredible. I want you to imagine taking something that big into your mouth and your cunt. That reminds me, you have to learn how to take all of me into your mouth, I want to feel my cock in your throat. I'm not sure how any woman could take all of the waiter's cock. I also heard that when they come, they come in gallons. Imagine, taking that black cock into your mouth and having him come gallons into your mouth, faster than you could swallow. I'd love to see that."

I was trying to pretend that I was reading my book when the waiter came back. I had convinced myself I was not going to look at his penis and I was not going to imagine it in my mouth or vagina, and I was not going to think about gallons of come. But when he handed me my drink, the crotch of his pants were at eye level and I couldn't help but stare at that thing hanging down the leg of his shorts. As he moved, his size became even more apparent. He obviously was not wearing underwear and I do not think that they made any that could hold a penis that big. After staring at his cock, my mind immediately jumped to picture of my hands wrapping around it as I took it into my mouth and then it erupted, spraying come all over me as I tried to drink it down. Would my husband really want to see that? Would he make me?

As I was lost in that thought, I misjudged the handoff of the drink causing some of it to spill onto my breasts. Robert said he was sorry as he took a napkin and dabbed it around my nipples which were rock hard. My husband had a big grin on his face as the waiter left.

"I'm not sure what was more erotic there, you are staring at his cock, Robert staring at your tits, or him realizing you were admiring his cock and making sure you had a good view. Let's not forget him drying off your tits. This is turning into a fantastic day. Tell me, what did you think and be honest."

"I did not plan on looking at it but when he handed me my drink, it was right in front of my face."

"And did you think about taking it into your mouth and swallowing his come."

"Trying not to think about something only makes you think about it more."

He surprised by leaning over and pushing his hand down the front of my bikini. Quickly he had two fingers inside of me and then he brought those fingers to my lips.

"Taste how wet you are, how wet thinking about that big black cock made you. Imagine how it would stretch your cunt."

As I sucked on my husband's fingers, I made eye contact with a man a few feet away. How long had he been staring at me and had he seen the whole thing including my interaction with the waiter?

After finishing our drinks, my husband took me for a walk on the beach. Laying on the beach chair with my top off was one thing, walking along the beach like that was difficult. But the beach was so beautiful I almost forgot I was topless until a man would walk by and stare at my breasts. Along our walk we came to a couple laying between some bushes. They were both naked and obviously having sex. I tried to pull away, but my husband insisted that we watch. Soon several other people joined us as the man began fucking the woman from behind. They were both facing our group and I think it made them more excited as they put on a show for us.

After that little sex show, we settled back on our beach chairs, and I tried to take a nap. Visions of the couple on the beach and the waiter's penis kept haunting me. Several of the men on the beach who were bottomless also had large penises, larger that my husband but smaller than the waiters. Other than my husband's these were the first I had ever seen. The alcohol was not helping. I had the urge to slide my hand into my bikini bottoms and pleasure myself.

Trying to sleep was fruitless and filled with thoughts that would send me to hell. I was relieved when my husband suggested we head back to our room for a nap and a shower before dinner. He refused to allow me to put my bikini top on and told me just to wear the coverup instead. The words "but it's sheer" escaped my mouth and I saw that look on his face, so I quickly put it on. I realized there was something about his discipline that I was beginning to like.

As soon as we got into the room, he told me to remove my cover up and bikini bottom. After I was naked, he dragged me out onto our balcony and pushed me against the banister. Anyone returning from the beach could see my nakedness along with the people on the adjacent balconies.

"I have been clear that I want people to see you naked and have been trying to move slowly so you learn to escape that Nebraska bible thumping mentality. Stay here until I give you permission to come back inside."

My husband went back into our room and left me on the balcony naked. It was that time of the afternoon when people had started heading back from the beach. I avoided eye contact with them, so I don't know how many or who saw me naked. The man who made eye contact with me on the beach appeared on the balcony next to ours. He sat down on one of the chairs. My husband appeared beside him.

"Come closer," my husband said, "and give our neighbor a better view. Look how hard her nipples are and look at the swelling of her cunt. She thinks she is so holy and pure, but really, she is a slut who loves to masturbate and taste herself."

I did as I was told. The two men discussed by breasts and bald vagina. My husband had me turn around so our neighbor could get a better look at my ass. My husband told him that I was still learning how to suck cock but that I enjoyed the taste of his come so he had great expectations. The neighbor asked if it was only his come that she enjoyed. My husband said we'll find out soon enough, but she needs more practice first. With that, my husband told me to return to our room and he will join me shortly.

"It's time for your punishment me dear," stated my husband when he returned to our room. "Please lay across my knee."

As soon as I was bent across his knee, he sent his fingers into my vagina.

"I knew you would be dripping wet. You argue with me about showing yourself off but as soon as I force you, the slut comes out and your cunt drips with your desires. Your nipples always give you away."

My husband started swatting my butt and my body quickly gave me away, thrusting back to meet his slaps. Again, I wanted him to fuck me. I felt a cool liquid slowly ooze between my butt cheeks. My husband began working the liquid and his fingers into my ass. I had read about sodomy in the bible and could not believe my husband was expecting that of me. There was something special about the liquid and I could feel a warmth emanating from it. My husband's fingers dipped deeper into my ass. My body betrayed me again as I felt pleasure as his fingers penetrated me there and ass began pushing back against his fingers.

I was about to have another orgasm when my husband lifted me off his lap and dropped me on the bed. Pushing my legs apart, he began to lick my vagina again.

"Pin your legs back with your elbows and hold your cunt open for me."

The specificity of instructions still shocked me, but I tried to comply. I knew what he meant by holding myself open and his tongue quickly found my sensitive spot. Such pleasure. How could any of this be wrong? And then his thumb was at the entrance of my ass. It kept sinking deeper and deeper until I thought he was going to push his hand in. I started another orgasm. It occurred to me that almost every orgasm was more powerful than the last. But with his thumb fucking my ass and his tongue licking my cunt, this was different. It seemed like it started in my ass and echoed through my cunt. I was shocked that I was thinking in such nasty words. As my orgasm began to subside, I wanted him to fuck me.

I pulled him up and said, "Fuck me husband, fuck my throbbing cunt."

And that he did, he pulled my legs over his shoulder and began pounding his cock into me. I began to lick my juices off his face but every time he slammed into me; another orgasm overwhelmed me. At some point, I could only lay there moaning. He pulled out and pulled me into a sitting position, with his cock inches from my face. I opened my mouth as he requested the day before, but he ordered me to shut it. He started spraying his come onto my face. The first shot landed right above my eye. More and more come landed on my face and I could feel it dripping down onto my tits.

"Don't move but sit on your hands first." he said. "I want to get some pictures. The guys are going to love these!"

I could hear the sound of the polaroid as he snapped several pictures. The come on my eyes mad it difficult to see. He again ordered me not to move and I heard the hotel room door open. Minutes later, I heard him come back into the room, but he was talking to someone, another man! I recognized his voice as the man next door.

The come in my eyes made it difficult to be sure it was the man from next door. From their conversation, it sounded like they were discussing the pictures my husband took including the ones from yesterday. I wanted to get up and run away out of embarrassment. My husband's come was drying and making my skin itch.