The Deacon's Wife

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I heard the man say, "May I add mine to yours?"

My husband said, "I would be honored," and then, "Open your mouth wife, I have a surprise for you."

Someone stepped in front of me, I am assuming it was our neighbor and I was certain he was jerking off and then I felt the first shots hitting my face. He then put his penis in my mouth, filling it with his come. It tasted very different than my husband's and I wasn't sure if one was better than the other. My husband was shouting don't move and don't swallow yet. I could hear the whirr of the polaroid while the man's penis was still in my mouth. The camera whirred again after he removed his penis and then my husband said I could swallow.

My husband was telling the neighbor how much I have grown to love the taste of my cunt over the last few days.

The neighbor said, "well now that she has tasted the come of two different men, she should taste another woman, and I have just the girl in mind, you know that black girl, Didi, who works in the boutique.

"Yes," my husband said, "but she looks so young."

"She turned 18 last year and young cunt always taste best. You are doing very well training your wife. When do you think she'll be ready for the club?"

"She has developed a fondness for pain, and you can see she'll be an obedient whore, but I'm still working on stretching her ass. I want all of holes ready when she gets to the club."

As I showered, I wondered what kind of club my husband was talking about and was he expecting people to "use" all my holes. And referring to me as a whore in front of another man was very degrading. I washed both men's come off me and out of my hair with no desire to taste it. The thought that he wanted me to taste another woman kept running through my head. Would a black girl taste different than a white woman like me? Did he expect me to put my face there and lick her vagina? Would he fuck her and expect me to watch and clean their juices off his cock? While considering licking her vagina and kissing her young thighs, my hand had drifted to my own vagina. After teasing my clit and fingering myself, I tried slapping my clit. I came almost instantly, not as powerful as when my husband slapped me there.

My husband had left a note saying he was going to the bar for some drinks. Some polaroids were laying scattered around the desk including the picture of another man's penis in my mouth. Gobs of come from both men covered my face. The look on my face said I liked it, and my nipples were very hard. I do not remember feeling one way or another, just feeling overcome by what was going on.