The Dead World Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Like I said, kid... shit ain't the way it used to be. Motherfuckers are desperate. Trust me when I say there's a lot worse than us out there."

"I doubt that..." Her thoughts flickered back to Colton Callaghan, and it churned her stomach most unfortunately, and as if he had read her thoughts he frowned slightly, and moved to stand in front of her while offering the last of the hand rolled joint out to her.

"Right, yeah... Skully--y'know... I'm sorry about that. Tried ta talk some sense into 'im... once he's got his mind set there's no stoppin' 'im. Best try an' get on his good side... ye don't wanna make an enemy outta that man."

I'm going to kill him. The words lingered on the tip of her tongue, but she knew better than to speak them aloud, and especially not to Slash. She had hardly realized how close he had become to her, or the devious glint in his lucid green eyes as he came to settle just in front of her, and reached out to tug down the zipper of the men's blazer she was suited in.

"Take this off. Yer gonna burn ta death under there."

She shoved his hand away with a look of surprised irritation, and stamped the spent joint out on the worn wooden surface of the table as she swatted him away again with an expression akin to hellish fury.

"I'm fine--don't touch me."

"C'mon, Charlie--look, yer sweatin', just take it off... cool down a bit." The wicked curve upon his lips followed a swift and calculated reach for the zipper once more, and he ripped it down as Charlie struggled over it, and kicked out at him. She inevitably abandoned the blazer entirely when pitted with the thought of becoming pinned here trying to hold onto it.

She hopped down as quickly as she twisted her body free of it, but before she could sprint for the doors Slash had dropped the warm coat from his hands, and pressed her back against the table, wedged between his own tall, agile frame.

"You fucking lying asshole, move! Move!" Her little hands had curled into tight fists, and she slammed them against his chest aggressively as she tried to slide to the left, and then the right, only for Slash to curl his thin digits around her wrists to hold her still and press her hard back against the table with his own body

"Fuckin' hell ya got some fight in ya! Chill the fuck out, hey! Chill!" He tightened his grasp upon her wrists roughly as she wriggled and tried to move from between him, but only so for so long.

With her injured shoulder still on the mend, it was more pain and energy than it was worth to fight him for too long, and under the haze of marijuana she had much less strength to dedicate to struggling. She glared up at him pointedly with glazed eyes, her full lips in a vicious pout as she drew in heavy breaths and seethed, "Let go."

"Calm the fuck down an' I'll let ya go... shit, I'm just lookin' out for ya--bein' fair, ya been rackin' up a hell of a debt with me since I got yer ass back here..." She fell still, and quiet... and he slowly released her wrists while keeping her pressed between himself and the greenhouse table, that coy curve over his mouth doing little to put her at ease.

As if to further taunt he reached up to push the beanie from atop her head, freeing her dark hair in its thick braid from the confines, stray curly strands dropping down around her face with the motion. She huffed at him, and crossed her arms over her chest as she glared daggers, and spoke in a slow, dangerous tone.

"I... I want to go now, please..."

"I bet ya do, but like I said... ya owe me, pretty thing. Think it's 'bout time we settled up, huh?"

His hands had shifted to either side of her as he pinned her against the solid wooden surface, studying her heated gaze with his own mellow, pale green eyes. He saw the flickers of fear there.

He watched as she quieted down and withdrew into herself with her arms between them. He could all but feel her heart thumping heavily in her chest with his body pressed to her's.

Charlie looked away, not knowing what to expect, and feeling positively infuriated that she had allowed herself to fall prey to one of these men again. It came as an utter surprise of course when he took a step back, and allowed her a sliver of space, and reached out with a set of fingers to turn her head back so that her gaze met his.

"Ya remember what I said the first time we ended up this kinda way? I ain't gonna make ya do shit ya don't wanna, Charlie."

"...not giving me a choice might as well be the same thing."

"Cut a deal, then--hey, I'm fuckin' reasonable... I'll clear out your dues, an' we'll make a trade. That's fair nuff, ain't it?"

She groaned miserably when the idea of trading came back up, her dark eyes searching his for truth, or weakness--anything that might lead her to believe he would hold his end of a bargain. She didn't see much there beyond those certain flickers of wanton desire. He reached down into the deep pocket again, and produced a new joint, and offered it out to her.

"...how does it work?" She nervously took the rolled herbs from his fingers, and placed the joint between her lips, watching as he brought the zippo lighter up and fired the end for her. She inhaled, and exhaled, and he grinned his wicked grin with his eyes fixated on Charlie in a very different light.

"Ya already know what I want. Come up with yer match--if it's somethin' I can do, I'll see it done."

"I don't know what you want, or what you can do--getting your friend to stay away from me would be a great start." He reached for her, and she expected he would've taken the joint from her lips. Instead, his calloused fingertips brushed against her cheek, and back among her dark locks.

"Ya know that ain't how this shit works, Charlie... only person who got any kinda sway on 'im is his brother, barely even then. Ya want Skully ta leave ya be ya best attach yerself ta Oz's hip... but somethin' tells me ya don't like that idea, neither. Still... ya know what I want out of this. Ya give me one night, doll face, an' ya got my word ye'll have whatever the fuck ya want for it."

"...can you bring me Dog?" The giddy chuckle that he gave was almost promising but he shook his head firmly, and drew his hands back to himself.

"Ya got some high ass hopes there girly. Fuck no I can't, not unless I mean ta swap places with 'im... he's on Skully's shit list, direct orders to steer clear of ya." She took the smoldering stick from her lips with a look of frustrated irritation, and passed it to his nimble digits.

"Ya asked fer a car once. I can do that. Ya want weapons, pills... smoke?" He waggled the joint at her before placing it between his lips and drawing in the smoke with that coy expression of wanting still clear on his face, "I'll give ya the whole fuckin' zip ta have ya in my bed tonight."

"...if you give me a gun..." She trailed off quietly, venom lacing her soft voice. She swallowed down the confession, knowing too well how true it was. She had hesitated, before. The men had taken a gun from her hands far too easily, before. If he gave her a gun now, though she was going to empty the fucking clip into Skully's chest.

"Just, look... I just want to see Dog--just to make sure he's alright..."

He frowned thoughtfully, and sighed. His silvery-blond hair was loose today, hanging long and in need of another touch up with the clippers, and so he stroked it back away from his eyes with his free hand as he set his eyes on her thoughtfully.

"Really gonna make me work for it, eh? Alright, kid. I'll set ya up a lil' somethin'... best I can do for ya is a half day."

"Half a day?"

"What yer askin' ain't gonna be easy. Yer favorite lil' savior's got eyes on him twenty-four-seven. I gotta get the keys to his fuckin' room, talk Skully into a run, an stay the fuck off Oz's radar while I'm doin' all that... so yeah. Half a day is best I can do, doll face."

"Stop calling me that." Charlie scowled, "If all I get is half, then that's all you're getting, too."

"Hahahaha, damn, she talks business after all huh! Whatta ya need for the whole day?"

"A whole fucking day in return... and venison." He was moving in closer again, her eyes hard with determination. "--I want your weed, too."

A soft, devious cackle escaped his lips as he placed both hands to either side of Charlie, and leaned in closely.

"Yer gettin' expensive, baby. I'll hunt fer ya, an' I'll give ya an eighth--outta the kindness of my heart."

"Half an ounce." She didn't want to have to bargain with him again. She had never been more serious, nor demanding. Beads of sweat formed over her forehead, dampening long curled stray strands of her hair as the opioids continued to void her system.

The irritability, the chills and hot flashes, the nausea... she was going to have a rough few days ahead of her. Quitting anything, especially pain medication so abruptly, was bound to do that to you.

"...Tell ya what... ya act like yer havin' a good time, and ya got yerself an accord." He burned the last of the joint down to his fingertips, flicking the spent roach off toward the raised soil of one of the garden beds as Charlie watched him with anxious uncertainty.

She wanted to back out, but the thought of talking things through so far would probably only piss him off... and then? She didn't want to think about it. She knew how aggressive and persistent this man could be, and he would take it as an insufferable tease at the very least.

He leaned in again, curling his fingers around her chin, guiding her lips to his with far less resistance than the first time he'd done so. He brought a lanky yet toned arm around her waist and pulled her flush against him, his tongue teasing her bottom lip to coax her to let him in, and he breathed the final pull from the joint into her lungs.

Her dark eyelashes fluttered and shut out the world for a moment as he held her there... and when he drew back he lingered still close, and pressed his forehead to her's, his voice a husky purr.

"Deal?"

She abruptly turned away from him, exhaling the stream of smoke slowly as she glared off at nothing in particular. Oh, Charlie was almost certain she'd regret this... but she would regret it far more if she ended up in such a situation without having the luxury of at least setting her own terms. She nodded, so slowly, and spoke her confirmation aloud.

"Deal."

The words had barely left her lips before she felt his hands drop to her hips, and he lifted her up and back onto the table with ease, settling between her thighs. She blinked in bewildered surprise, and a low chuckle escaped his lips as he curled his fingers around the bottom of the layered shirts, pressing them up to expose her navel.

"Take this off..."

"W-wait, what?--no! You said your bed, we're not doing this here--what if someone comes in?!"

Her brows furrowed, a flutter of ticklishness as his fingertips teased the golden skin beneath l almost forcing laughter from her lips. He let his lips tease against the softness of her neck, continuing to push the layered material upward despite her protests, marveling at the softness of her beneath his worn, calloused palms.

"Ain't nobody comin' in, ya know that well as I do. An' yeah, I did say that, I also said I wanted ya for the day--ya never said we had ta keep it in the bedroom. Take this off."

She growled, and felt flutters of anxiety meshed between the electric reaction partaking of the herbs brought as his hands dipped around to her back, smoothing over the softness of her skin to unhook her sports bra.

"Just--just... wait--fuck, can you not?"

Her bitter scolding as he poked holes in the newly minted agreement fell on deaf ears. He dragged the layers of cotton fabric up and over her head with little resistance, she almost helped with how she raised her arms, and as he discarded her clothing to the work worn table behind her she crossed her arms over her bare chest nervously. Tendrils of self conscious anxiety seized her... he had slowed down, all but stopped, his larger palms resting on her thighs.

"I'm just makin' the best of my time, Charlie. Relax."

"--I don't want to do this here."

"Tough shit... yer already half naked." He sought out her mouth hungrily, before she could protest or complain, squeezing her denim covered thighs as he felt her resolve falter and fade... every time he stole a kiss from her silky sweet lips today, he felt her resistance a little less, and this time was no different.

She didn't pull away from him. If anything, he could feel her melting into the ravenous lip lock, and her lips parted all too easily, her tongue dancing against his as he pulled her closer to the very edge of the table.

Her mind told her to struggle and fight against him, to shove away the thoughts of deals and trades with the older man, but she feared it was far too late for that... and aside that, the snaking tendrils of some deeper, primal craving had awaken in the depths of her psyche conflicting with every natural instinct that cautioned her against it. This was wrong... and unfair... so why did it not exactlyfeel that way?

She tore away from the kiss in a breathless panic, the sound of the wind just beyond the hazy green glass panes startling her. Her eyes danced lazily to the entryway of the greenhouse as he let his hands shift to her wrists, drawing them down and away from their protective position hiding those beautifully plush orbs beneath.

"Should be fuckin' illegal for somethin' ta be so soft... like satin, silk... don't even feel real." The dark, lazy murmur against her neck drew a shudder, her small hands grasping the edge of the table as her breath caught in her throat.

His hands wandered as they pleased, up along her slim arms and against her collarbone and down, finally, grasping her gracious chest as his teeth teased her skin. He inhaled deeply the soft burnt sugar and cocoa scent of her soap, and the richness of her hair. "Fuck, Charlie... aren't ya just fuckin' perfect? Bet ya fuck up the head of anythin' that touches ya, don't ya?"

"Just stop... just..." The breathy purr from her lips was interrupted by another giggle, damn near involuntary in her hazy state of mind and as his fingertips dragged roughly against her nipples she bit down upon her bottom lip and closed her eyes.

Slash dipped his head almost instinctively, and closed his lips around one of those deliciously firm brown nubs, letting his tongue tease the tender flesh before he suckled hard, and felt tense and her breathing go shallow. "Mm..."

He wouldn't let her enjoy herself so quickly, no, he had certainly decided she didn't deserve as much for all the fucking trouble it had been to get her here. Instead he drew back and pressed a hand against her chest to force her back to lay, and her dark eyes opened abruptly as he brought his hands down to the button of her jeans.

"Just what, huh? Yer allowed ta like it, an' I'm not rushin' shit... ya don't have any idea how long it's been..."

He popped the button of her jeans, and let his hands slide down her clothed legs, tugging her boots and socks free of her dainty feet and discarding them carelessly. Her eyes had trained on him now with a smoldering resentment that caused him to grin that roguish grin, and reach to the waist of her pants, tugging them down in a fluid motion.

"Just fucking do it--you don't have to pretend to be nice about it. You wanna fuck me? Then fuck me." Her dark eyes had hardened considerably as he let the dark denim material drop to the floor atop her coat, his hands smoothing along her toned calf muscles to the thickness of her thighs.

"That's how ya figure it's 'posed ta go down, hm? Kinda asshole ya think I am? Hush up, girly... should be fuckin' happy I'm bein' nice about it... 'sides, where the fuck is the fun in that?"

She shifted to her elbows, rising from the table as he teased the waistband of the black panties clinging to her hips... the very last bit of clothing she had left. A soft blush of pink had spread across her cheeks, her braid draped over a shoulder as she watched him with taboo anticipation.

Thus far the entire encounter had not been a thing how she had expected. The sinister overtones here paled in comparison to what she had already been through... and oh, she still felt a very real and utter hatred for this man and might have enjoyed stabbing him as payback by this point... That was now rivaled by a very real and very unbelievable pulsing lust for the bastard. He teased the thin fabric, tracing the slit between those plump, hidden lips just beneath.

"Let's make a lil wager..." The low, teasing tone held traces of amusement as he studied the exotic beauty's face, and watched her annoyed displeasure at the idea of changing anything else about the arrangement. Before she could protest though, he tugged her panties to the left with a set of fingers, not bothering to waste any more time with removing them.

He let his thumb slide between the slick warmth of her waiting cunt, seeking out her clitoris with devilish determination, watching as her eyes lulled closed and she gritted her teeth while subconsciously spreading her thighs just a bit wider at the lewd invasion, "Double the pot, hm? I'll bet ya come before I do..."

"Fuck off Slash... I'm.. I'm not--mmmn--I'm not playing your fucking games..."

His hands shifted to her hips, and drew her closer still as he leaned at the waist and brought her slick warmth to his mouth with shameless abandon. She moaned so very sweetly, and cursed him aloud, her head dropping back as her eyes slipped closed and his tongue lapped greedily between the silky folds of her outer lips. And fuck was she sweet, fresh and lush, like muted honey and rain. His grasp shifted to her hips, forcing her to spread for him

As his tongue teased against that terribly sensitive little nub he felt her thighs quiver, and watched as she buried her face against a slender arm to muffle the sounds of her pleasure, her full chest heaving at the merciless assault. He drew back, licking his lips as he stole a breath and pressed his lips against her sinfully soft thighs, unable to help himself from nipping the soft flesh.

"Aw, what's the matter... 'fraid yer gonna lose?"

"The fuck I will--you're on--" Her low, defiant whisper was delivered with fierce confidence. If she could do anything to make him regret ever fucking with her, oh, she was determined to do so now. Before she could protest he went down on her once again, letting a hand glide up to grasp her plump breasts firmly, one and then the other.

"No fucking cheating--" She moaned the words as one of her slender legs slipped over his shoulder, her slender fingers moving to curl among the length of his hair and hold on desperately as his tongue lashed against her dripping snatch.

Again her teeth tugged against her bottom lip as she tried her damndest to swallow down those delicious sounds of pleasure, soft pants escaping her lips when he finally tore his mouth away from her gloriously dark flower.

His hands dropped to undo his belt, not at all expecting Charlie's fingers to tighten among the long soft strands of his hair and bring their lips together roughly, passionately.

He had barely enough time to move up onto the table beside her and tug her onto his lap before she did so, and he responded just as aggressively, slapping one of those gloriously round ass cheeks, "Knew ya would come 'round."

"I really can't fucking stand you, you know that?" The venomous hiss came with her lips pressed against his ear, and he shifted his hands between them to undo the button and draw down the zipper, relieving his trapped member from the confines of cloth and cotton boxers.