The Dead World Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Shit, figured ya wanted me dead, honestly.. now look at ya... a natural lil' black widow ain't ya?"

"Shut up." She felt the thick head of his cock pressing against that soft mound shielded by dark, curly hairs, and let her slim fingers curl at the tight muscles of his shoulders, her knees digging against the hardwood surface.

His arms encircled her waist as he grinded against the slick folds of her inner lips, rough palms pawing at her gloriously plump ass as she positioned herself just right and nuzzled the swollen tip of his erect member against her waiting entrance. With impatient aggression he grasped the curve of her hips and guided her down roughly, groaning as he felt those velvet walls tighten around him, "Fuck, Charlie."

The sharpness of sudden penetration had stolen her breath, her eyes closing tight as the hazy prickles of pain meshed with those of pleasure. She had taken a considerable amount of him in, rising anxiously as she felt herself testing the limits of what she knew she could handle... she cursed herself for the misfortune that the men in this group were not only out of their fucking minds but well hung, shaking her head slowly when he squeezed her hips, "W-wait... it's too much."

"All that shit talkin' and ya can't hack it? C'mon, princess... keep up." He grasped her hips and pressed down firmly, and Charlie's brow furrowed as she sucked in a sharp breath, forcing herself to relax as he drove that thick phallus deeper still with his lips teasing the curve of her neck.

Her fingernails dug against the thin material of the wifebeater tank he wore, and she gritted her teeth, and rocked her hips delicately slow to match the solid desperate rhythm of his thrusts. And god she was warm, and wet, and so incredibly fucking tight. He reached for the long braid, coiling his fingers around it to draw her head back, delighting as a soft desperate moan escaped her lips betraying her nasty little attitude.

She was enjoying it, far more than she cared to admit to herself, and surely more than she would ever admit to him.

Her arms curled around his shoulders as she rode him, his mouth razing over the silk softness of her neck in an arrangement of hot kisses and rough nibbles, and after a moment, he was still. He let her set the pace, slowly sliding up and down upon his lap at her own discretion and comfort, transfixed by the sounds of her stifled pleasure in the moment... her heavy pants, and sultry whispers of moans she tried so defiantly to swallow down.

It seemed no time before her plush thighs were drenched from her efforts, his thick member coated in slick white cream as Charlie's gorgeous body worked for his pleasure and her own. She rolled her hips subconsciously, stimulating that needy little button of nerves against his sculpted pelvis as he shifted his hands beneath her thighs to better support her, bringing her flush against him, her soft, pendulous chest pressed against his firmly.

"Ya wanna come don't ya?" he slyly brought a hand down between him, grasping her soaking snatch and pressing his thumb in rough, violently pleasurable circles against that sensitive little button. She whimpered oh so sweetly, and shuddered beneath his touch.

"Mmmn, youfuckingcheater--I said no--no cheating--" Her walls tightened around him impulsively as those breathlessly luscious moans could no longer be held. He cursed softly as she played back against those unfair little nuances, her walls clenching with such force she very nearly milked his orgasm from the throbbing member buried deep inside. She was close, so very near the edge of utter, salacious bliss.

"Yer too fuckin' sexy, y'know that?"

"Stop talking..." He brought a hand up, wrapping her long braid around his palm to draw her head back roughly to expose her slender neck, his tongue gliding against it, feeling her purr as he thrust up into her. He grasped her hip as he stole the control of the moment back from her, every grinding thrust to follow more forceful and eager than the last.

Charlie gasped, and took hold of his shoulders in a desperate means to escape the sudden rush of pleasure, tainted with prickles of delicious pain as he thrust again, and again. The curved length working within those tight, slick walls threatened her very fucking cervix, and it was everything she had to hold on for her sanity, a lush moan gasped into the air. "Slash..."

"That's a good girl, that's right--mmm, c'mon baby... let's hear that pretty fuckin' voice..."

"Mmmm--fuck...fuck..." It didn't make any sense, how good he felt. His teeth closed roughly against her throat as he brought her down in a single hard motion, and held her there, the hand upon her hip shifting so that his palm closed over that soft mound between them. His thumb sought out her clit to massage firm circles against it as he felt her shudder, her tight walls gripping his cock with such intensity.

Charlie's hips rocked forward so that she could grind into each slow roll of his thumb, his own breath heavy pants against the silk softness of her neck, droplets of sweat decorating every inch of her deliciously petite, curvaceous body.

It wasn't a wonder he swore even her sweat was sinfully sweet, and he closed his eyes, and drank in the satisfaction of turning this feisty, spitfire of a woman into a wanton, panting, mewling sex kitten practically begging to come. Her nails threatened the skin beneath the dampened white tank, her silky gasps and moans of pleasure tempting him to the line of completion... oh... but not before Charlie.

He released her braid, and felt her walls spasm around the length of his swollen, rock solid length buried deep within her, breathless pants heavy against his shoulder. She moaned, oh so sweetly, her eyes rolling behind closed lids as she leaned forward and felt the euphoric surge race to every nerve ending, her walls clenching around him igniting the realization of how damned close he was to coming inside of her.

With a frustrated groan his right hand dipped beneath her plush thigh and he drew her sharply upward forcing her up upon her knees as his cock slipped free of that intoxicating, clenching warmth of her plump, dripping sex. His left hand guided her slender fingers firmly around his cock, coaxing her to pump the slick length rapidly as he curled his free arm around her waist.

"Fuuuuck, Charlie... fuck!" He held her in a rough, vice like grip as he breathed out a low, finite groan of ecstasy against her chest. He felt her heart thumping wildly beneath as she panted, still, thick pearls seeping down the throbbing red tip of his cock to coat her slim fingers.

For a long few moments they rested there, with perspiration dripping from their pores and caught in the chaos of orgasmic bliss and medicinal fog... he loosened his grasp upon her, ever so slightly, and just as simply as that Charlie slipped away from him.

She rose to her feet to stand over him on unsteady legs, and reached down to snag the piled layers of t-shirts, cleaning her hands wordlessly before choosing one to slip over her head, and Slash leaned back, placing his hands upon the table in languid amusement.

"Who knew ya were a filthy lil' fuckin' Goddess, Charlie--what's rushin' off gonna do?"

"Goodbye, Slash."

"We ain't done yet, pretty thing." She cast an irate eye at him as she slowly dropped down to sit beside him, a soft glow over her high cheekbones betraying of her enjoyment only moments prior and perhaps something more. Embarrassment? Shame seemed more likely she realized.

Her deep brown eyes were ripe with guilty pleasure, and malice, almost icy as she stared at him with a coldness he couldn't even fathom when she was grinding on his lap.

"Right now we are... you never said I had to stay with you all day. You did say you wouldn't make me do anything I didn't want to... and I don't want to fuck you again. I'm tired." She played him at one of his own games, and he chuckled, bemused.

"I'm gonna fuck ya every chance I get between now and this time tomorrow... fair warnin'--ah, y'owe me another day, by the way." The cheeky grin caused her to roll her eyes viciously, turning away as he tucked himself back into his pants, and drew the sweat soaked wife beater over his lean, toned torso.

He leaned back carelessly upon the table, not bothering to button the camo colored cargo's or buckle his belt as Charlie slipped down to retrieve her jeans. She tenderly placed each leg inside and drew them up in a single swift motion, the stiffness of tired and overexerted muscles weighing on her the longer she stood there. She hurriedly looped the button and stuffed her feet into her boots without bothering with her socks.

"Don't be a sore loser... I'll see ya later... doll face."

God, she couldn't get the fuck out of there quickly enough.

She didn't look back to him, the soft swirling scent of marijuana once again rising into the air, detectable even by the door. She slipped out into the glow of early evening as the setting sun muddled the horizon gold and red and dusky blue, her mood a conflicted swirl of absolute revulsion at herself... and morbid curiosity.

----------

Oz had summoned them down the very next morning... everyone but Charlie, who had yet to stir either way and would likely be utterly pissed when she woke in the room Slash had long since claimed as his own.

She was rightfully exhausted after holding her end of the lecherous deal struck with the group's mechanic, who made good on his teases and taunts. Her pointed reluctance was a fragile mask to hide behind, and honestly, it was far more than he could have hoped for from the traumatized, emotionally and mentally scared little Charlie to melt beneath his touch and surrender to a darker, far more primal impulse. She couldn't let go of her reluctance, or fear, but there was no question now that she was acting on something aside from total obligation.

Each time he took her he felt less restraint, and far more raw passion from her that seemed to border on hatred at times the way she demanded control of the situation. He would give her space and then remind her very abruptly which of them was in charge, and even when pleading for him to stop she couldn't help but enjoy every minute of it. She wanted it, just as much as he did.

He took her over, and over, and over again once he had gotten her into the room, until she dozed off unintentionally in his arms... only for him to stir her in the middle of the night again to kiss, suckle, bite, and fuck her roughly into the bed with insatiable obsession for another hour or so.

He was up before the sun to a solid knocking on the door, making certain to avoid letting his eyes sweep over the gorgeous, curly haired woman curled beneath the sheets... if he had ever had even an ounce of control around her that was long gone now. He let her sleep, oblivious to anything and anyone, pulling on a worn, faded pair of jeans and a stray t-shirt he assumed was at least mostly clean, the soft jingle of the dog tags he never removed sounding as he carried his boots out with him.

Slash was the first down, not long after accompanied by Skully, and then an unusually stoic Dog, who beneath the darkness of the hood with Charlie's goggles atop his head settled as far as he could from the group while still being considered present.

They were joined by Ruthless, and Oz, and at long last Diablo, all bringing the walkie talkies to deposit upon the lobby coffee table.

"We're going dark from here til the end of next week, that's when we should be mobile and ready to move out. The fuel injector pump is having some problems so while Slash and I try to fix that, we need to be very, very careful. I picked up chatter on the thirty five mile radio yesterday... and not long after..."

He reached for one of the devices and shifted the channel until a static-stricken broadcast began to reverberate into the room, drawing mixed expression from the men gathered there.

"The fifteen mile walkies are picking this up. It's on a loop... someplace called Brunswick. It's promising military occupation and safety in numbers. Don't doubt it's a purposeful message after the safezone."

"Trying to lure us out. Clever fuckers huh?" Skully scowled.

"There will be search parties, if they aren't looking already... if we have to go further out than a mile, we're moving near nightfall and in pairs. We're going to run lookout shifts... tomorrow, I need a few teams to round up as many rotters as we can to put back between the gate and barricade--we need to make this place look the way it was when we got here."

"Y'all are sure it's related?" Diablo's hopeful tone was crushed by a certain few looks from the men who had taken on the safezone, and he shook his head with a heavy sigh. "Damn shit luck making enemies when we could've had friends..."

"Nothin' friendly about 'em. Shoot first don't ask any fuckin' questions sorts." Slash uttered bitterly before shrugging, and nodding to Oz. "I'll dip with Skully at sunrise... round up some geeks for the gates. Ya good with it?"

Skully nodded, slowly, and turned his head to glance back to the quiet teenager lingering in the far corner, his arms crossed over his chest and a leg lazily draped over the arm. "Dog, first watch."

"First watch with Dog." Ruthless volunteered easily, and Diablo nodded his head slowly.

"Y'all get back and I'm good to go lure in some corpses. You with me Oz?"

Their leader wasn't at all opposed to getting his hands dirty. He nodded his head firmly, and glances among his men. "I'll take second watch afterwards. Slash, Skully, take the graveyard shift. No radios. You run into trouble and you're going to have to handle it... understood? Try to keep a low profile. There's an awful lot of wilderness around, even if this is someone's territory they clearly don't go off road often... since they haven't noticed the resort. But don't get cocky. Knives and melee unless it's absolutely necessary."

They were a unified front to agree to Oz's terms, who glanced among them with a pause.

"...Anybody check on the girl lately?"

"Snug as a bug, boss, holed up in her room more than likely. Diablo left her with the pills I fronted... dropped her off a lil' something extra, no contact, sure she's right as rain."

"I'll head up a bit later on to relay the news..." Oz trailed off simply, and Skully cast an eye toward Slash, who's lopsided grin grew as he nodded his head languidly.

"Gotta feelin' she's gonna tag along after hearin' there's raiders in the area..."

"It'll be her choice if she wants to come, or stay behind, but she's welcome among us. I trust y'all haven't done anything to upset her lately?"

The silence from the group was better than nothing, and Slash leaned his head back, unhooking the bison bone hatchet and swinging it aimlessly.

"She's settlin' in just fine boss... warmin' up even--real chatty with Diablo and Ruthless."

"Just let her have her space. Ruthless... follow me up, around shift change, as a spotter for her while I talk with her, would you?" The muscular blond nodded his head simply, and Oz gestured for their dismissal.

"Let's see 'bout the hummer then..."

Slash slipped from the chair he had claimed lazily stretching his arms over his head as the group splintered off for the individual tasks. He had gathered his silvery locks into a lazy looped bun, Oz walking with him out through the front doors, setting sights on the hummer. The tires had finally been placed on, a size or two large for this particular mode, but still far better than nothing and much more capable than those that had been shot flat.

"She won't be happy to hear we'll need the last barrel from the generator... wish we had gotten hands on a bit of diesel at the safe zone before Skully blew it halfway to hell..." Oz spoke quietly, and thoughtfully, watching as Slash raised the hood of the humvee, and peered inside, tracing the lines of the hoses around the injector pump.

"Really don't think ya should let her be picky... those men we took out were part'a somethin' bigger and badder. She ain't gonna be happy no way... but at least she'll be safe with us. Pump's wearin' down... I can patch these hoses, an' should be straight a couple hundred miles." He leaned in over the dusty engine of the older model humvee before casting a cool gaze toward Oz.

"Pretty thing like her? They'll have her chained to a fuckin' bed 'til her looks go..."

Oz frowned, wishing he didn't know how true the statement was... but they'd seen far too much in the years they traveled together, more than he cared to remember. He scratched a scruffy cheek, never wanting to make such calls, but if ever a time to pull rank it would have been now.

"...you think it would be smarter to have Dog tell her she needs to come with us?" Slash chuckled, fiddling with the old hoses within, testing their connectivity.

"Not a bad idea, boss... they're close, two peas in a pod, them two, reckon he asks her and she won't even hesitate to say yes."

"I'll send him up afterwards if she doesn't like the proposal. I don't want her to think we put him up to it.. but you're right. If she stays out here alone..." The soft frown over the much older man's lips said what he preferred not to. He ran a hand through his hair, which had become shaggy in the passing weeks.

The prospect of grooming even when the option was readily available was almost the last thing on any one of these men's minds... they had long left those practices behind. Hair cuts and showers and temperature controlled rooms were luxuries that felt foreign to the road weary men... even now.

"Let me see what I can find in the way of replacement hoses from the parking garage... what size you got?" Slash tugged free one of the worn tubes and tossed it to Oz, who started off, leaving their conversation to simmer in the mechanic's mind for a bit as he drew back to fetch duct tape.

  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
11 Comments
majapromajapro5 months ago

well written, enjoy it even with reluctance

dasgoodshitdasgoodshit7 months ago

Such good reluctance. That's about as close to perfect as it gets.

Djmac1031Djmac103110 months ago

I think you handled this well, given the situation.

Charlie is in a bad spot, for sure. She's in a harsh world where rules no longer apply.

Better to sell herself and perhaps gain some advantage from it than, well...the alternative.

Another thought provoking chapter.

MediocreAuthorMediocreAuthorabout 1 year ago

This series is so dang good! I dislike Slash, but you made me empathize with him in this chapter; SHAME ON YOU!

The sex in this chapter was so well written, I didn't want to like it, but you forced me! How fitting for the noncon category, huh? Lmao!

SeraphNocturneSeraphNocturneabout 1 year agoAuthor

@DBM

I really love your point of view, I’d say your understanding of the series and the psychological aspects involving this group is very spot on!

Having some restriction with how dark and gritty things can get does make it a bit challenging to keep true to my original vision, but I think I’ve managed to keep to Lit’s guidelines very well without losing the thrill of the darker appeal in the story… I suppose making it through the review stage is proof enough of that, heh heh heh!

@Srg66

Delighted you’re enjoying the series, my thanks to you for your positive reception and time! I’ve started on the next chapter and hope to have it published by next week, my schedule and other writing commitments permitting.

Show More
Share this Story

Similar Stories

Taken by the Halloween Party Relax and let the ghosts have their fun.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Bloodlust Ch. 01 A vampire hunter's big kill goes awry.in NonConsent/Reluctance
The Collection Ch. 01 A crime boss meets the girlfriend of a debted associate.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Bastard Ch. 01 A girl is erotically tormented for a stranger's amusement.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Sanal Khuree: The Gift She is offered when a medieval Polish village is overrun.in NonConsent/Reluctance
More Stories