The Dead World Ch. 17

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I know you will..." Skully gathered Dove's wrists with a single hand, pushing her arms above her head, and felt her shudder as he delighted in the helplessness in her eyes.

Skully's mouth claimed her lips ravenously, pressing his solid frame against her body to keep her pinned there against the wall just outside of her suite. His tongue pressured her plush bottom lip, parting them with demanding impatience, and Dove felt the flood of embarrassment and anxiety soar.

She felt the impulse to struggle falter and wane at the first twist of her wrists when he tightened his grasp and pressed her back roughly; the arm wrapped around her waist pulled her into him. Her dark lashes fluttered, and her thoughts of vicious rebellion suffocated the moment her eyes shut out the world. He coaxed her tongue to dance against his hotly, and she could do little more than tremble in his arms.

Dove couldn't ignore her horror at how she felt her body reacting to him now, as if this man was not a beautiful nightmare in living form responsible for haunting her in rest and every waking moment with his mere presence alone. Her disgust and guilt were front and center in her mind as she felt his fingers shoving their way beneath the fabric of the thermal long sleeve she wore.

The hand holding her arms above her head dragged their way down the length of her slender arms to wind among the dark waves of her hair and draw her head back roughly as he tore from the kiss and felt her gasp for breath. "You'll try harder after I'm through with you."

Dove felt as though her body was controlled by another force entirely as Skully guided her from the dim hall into the dark suite and stripped pieces of clothing from her bit by bit.

"W-Wait..." Dove hissed the words, silenced again by the feel of his lips and his tongue invading her mouth, intoxicating against her. The pulse of dark, wanton desire she felt as he shoved the leather jacket from her arms and all but ripped the thermal shirt up and over her head only rivaled her humiliation. She felt so very weak, helpless to fight him, the haze of desire almost maddening in the way it filled her with fear, and uncertainty... and wanting.

She whimpered against his lips, feeling the edge of the bed at the back of her thighs, his hands snapping loose the clasp of her bra and tugging it free of her arms just before dipping down to tug free the button and zipper of her jeans with no small amount of impatience. He broke his lips from her and smirked cruelly, pressing a broad palm against her bare chest. It was nothing at all to push her back upon the bed.

Dove didn't think to fight him on it, falling amongst the haphazard mess of sheets and pillows, her chest heaving. She could barely register him unlacing her boots and pulling them from her feet before all but dragging the denim and cotton of her panties down her legs.

"You're not really in the position to make any kind of demands, little Dove... What am I waiting for, hm? You had a chance. You fucked it up. So now you'll be with me until we leave here." A dark laugh escaped his lips as his hands tugged her socks free, sliding his hands up her legs, noting the deep flush to her cheeks and the way her eyes danced anxiously away from him. She wanted to focus on something else--anything but him slowly parting her thighs. "If I didn't know any better... I'd swear this is what you wanted."

"It's not--I-I don't!" she spat the words with renewed, heated defiance, her expression twisted somewhere between absolute hell and a lewdly aroused pout. Skully's touch shifted at a painfully slow pace, taking his time stroking the tenderness of her inner thighs, the hairless mound of her plump mons, and finally against the curve of her hips. He delighted in the whimper that escaped her lips.

"Oh?" His fingertips traced the smoothness of her lower abdomen, and snaked their way down between her legs, teasing between the silk softness of her outer labia and chuckling darkly when met with slick and eager arousal.

Her breath hitched. Her thighs impulsively snapped to close around his invasive touch as his index and middle fingers explored her incredibly wet pussy, causing the bright blush across her golden cheeks to deepen. His touch was firm as he pressed against her clitoris, watching her bite her bottom lip to choke down the moan and squirm helplessly, her slender fingers latching around his wrist as a shuddered breath escaped her.

"You're so fucking wet. I don't even think you can believe that lie, Dove." His deep tone was laced in mocking contempt, sultry and alluring as he drew her to the edge of the bed with the rough grasp on her hip. He did so with enough ease that it caused her eyes to widen, though it shouldn't have surprised her. She already knew Skully was stronger than she was, effortlessly so. Even if she could fight him now, what would she accomplish, aside from amusing him farther? Not that he didn't already seem endlessly amused now, taunting her beneath him, taking his time--toying with her.

His fingers didn't stop there, applying slow, torturous circles of pressure against her sensitive clitoris. The ripples of pleasure in their wake made it hard to think, to breathe, and to do what she could to defy him the enjoyment of knowing just what it was he was doing to her. Her fingers were weak around his wrist. The mewling moans she tried so hard to swallow and the way her eyelashes fluttered betrayed her.

"I think you're starting to enjoy your place. I think you're very aware of whatever the fuck it is you're doing to make us crave you... I think you're enjoying whatever power it is you have that makes you so fucking irresistible." His fingers shifted down against the slippery, delicate edges of her inner lips. He pressed his fingers deep into her body and enjoyed the way her walls clenched around him. Dove's eyes snapped shut as she arched into his touch, her body betraying her as she groaned, struggling pants and small gasps for breath parting her lips.

"N-No! Mmmn--I... I'm doing what y-you--what... wh-what you--oh fuck, pl--hah--please, please Skully, pleasepleasestaa--! I-I can't..."

"I love when you start losing control of yourself... before I even begin." His tongue traced his bottom lip as he thrust the set of fingers deeply within her.

He felt her tremble again when he curled the set of digits and stroked against her walls, pressuring that hypersensitive mass of nerves with damning recognition. Dove gasped, quivering as her arousal seemed to amplify tenfold, driving her hands back to the sheets to ball into white-knuckled fists. She writhed helplessly, a string of half coherent pleas torn between gasps and silken moans of pleasure at the abrupt, mind-numbing stimulation.

Skully shifted the angle of his touch and pressed his thumb into her clit. His fingers flexed, and he felt her hips rise as she grinded her pussy into his palm with wanton desperation. She could've died right there as she felt the grip of pleasure seize every inch of her body and drag her closer to the edge, and above all, the craving she had. The lascivious wanting she felt for her nemesis... It was almost too much to bear.

Skully withdrew his touch abruptly, watching her with his sharp gaze, drawing his fingers to his lips to taste her savory, muted arousal coating his fingers. He watched her full breasts heave as she fought to control her breath, her dark eyes going wide and racing across the ceiling in the darkness of the suite.

"You know what I enjoy more than that, little Dove?" He reached out to grasp her hips, flipping her over on the bed unceremoniously and forcing her up onto her knees.

She felt her skin ripple with goosebumps as he roughly turned her onto her stomach and hiked her ass into the air, stroking his fingers down the small over her back and pushing her down until her chest and face were against the mattress. She arched her back for him, felt his fingers moving back up and away, and gritted her teeth.

Dove listened to him shift behind her. The sound of his belt slowly coming undone caused her muscles to coil and her heart to race in her chest. Her mind was still reeling with the embarrassment of how painfully aroused she had become. It was a repetitive taunt, jarring her thoughts, tormenting her further as she pressed her cheek to the coolness of the sheets. She could hardly focus on anything but that feeling, the burning need soaking her thighs and forcing her to stay right where she was. She needed more. More stimulation, more humiliation, more penetration. More. All of it.

Skully took his time undoing the button of his jeans and shrugging the dark, long-sleeved shirt from his toned, muscular torso. He tugged his belt slowly free of the loops, folding it in his firm palm twice, and teasing the cool leather against her exposed womanhood. Dove's breath shook, bare whispers flowing anxiously past her lips as her slender, petite frame tightened and her muscles coiled to the warmth of the firm material teasing against her outer lips. He snapped the leather against her pussy, and she jerked.

It wasn't hard enough to hurt. Just enough to get her attention. She gritted her teeth, unable to help the pitifully hushed whimper and needy, aroused moan she fought desperately to bite back. He released a layer of the belt and brought the leather down on her plump, round asscheeks sharply, and she sucked a sharp breath between her teeth and flinched. "Nnngh!"

"I asked you a question." Snap!

The sting of the leather striking her sent a fresh wave of conflict flooding into her mind. The darkest sense of arousal and stimulation accompanied the moment of sharp, unexpected pain, only seeking to force her craving to new heights. He brought the belt down again and again. Each time, she flinched, gasped, and moaned shamefully.

"Mmph!--N-NO, I don't--I don't know, I don't know!--Mmmfuck... fuck!" You fucking bastard! The sound of his laughter behind her was vulgar and titillating all at once. Her senses seemed to be at their very peak, the sound of the belt buckle jingling as it dropped from his hand. Streaks of red had formed over her deliciously plump ass, and he tilted his head, admiring the color over her golden complexion.

He hadn't hit her hard enough to hurt her, though she knew he could have. He could have left her welted and sore for the next week if he wanted to. He struck her just hard enough to get her attention and cause her the slightest discomfort--an inkling of delicious pain. There was no masking her enjoyment. No choking down the moans as his fingers spread over the warmth of her reddened asscheeks, and she buried her face among the sheets and seethed in anger and absolute embarrassment.

"I love how you beg, little Dove. I think you love it too... don't you?" Skully purred the words to her. She gritted her teeth and felt his hand come down against her ass sharply. The sound of the slap as he spanked her reverberated in the air. "Don't you?"

No, fuck no, nonono! Her mind protested, though there wasn't a bit of her body that would dare to follow suit. Her teeth gritted so hard her jaw felt sore from the effort, and she listened behind her as he drew down the zipper of his jeans and nudged them from the rigid definition of his pelvis low on his hips.

Dove felt his hands move with painfully concentrated pace up along her thighs, creeping their way to curl at her hips and slowly pull her back against him. She felt the thickness of his solid arousal press against her dripping pussy from behind, grinding against her womanhood in a clear, damning tease. "Let's hear it then, Dove... you know what you want. Mm... I know what you want... I can feel it..."

"No..." she whimpered pitifully.

"Beg for it."

"No!" She felt a hand shift, and in moments twisted around her hair, ripping her head back harshly. She winced and bit down upon her bottom lip, bitterly withholding the satisfaction of her voice, desperate and crying out. He thrust his hips forward and grinded between her lips, pressing against her inner labia. The curve of his cock pressed mercilessly against her clit, and she groaned low and snapped her eyes closed. "Fuck, Colton--please... please don't... don't make me..."

"You want it, don't you?" He smirked down at her darkly as she pressed her hands into the mattress, her fingers balling tightly against the sheets once more. His hand slowly untangled from her long hair and shifted around, encircling her throat as he grinded again and again but never pressing beyond her swollen, red outer labia all but drenched with her arousal. God yes, fuck yes, just fucking do it!

"Then beg."

"Please--please, Colt, fuck me... fuck me... please, fuck me!"

The betrayal she felt at hearing her own voice desperate, promiscuous, shamelessly pleading for his cock left her with an overwhelming sense of defeat... but oh, that was so very fleeting when she felt him press against her tight, wanting cunt and thrust deeply into her. Dove couldn't swallow the low, sultry moan as she felt prickles of pain that accompanied his size and girth.

She whimpered, her body shuddering as she tried to force herself to relax, though it was not something she could get accustomed to so easily. All the same, the pain that entwined with the absolute pleasure of it all was incredible. She heard him groan softly as he buried himself to the base, reveling in the tightness of her pussy eagerly gripping him.

Dove could have come from that single forceful, dominating moment of penetration alone. His grasp on her throat tightened in the slightest. He didn't give her so much as a moment this time to find accommodation, drawing back to slam his hips forward again and again, each time pulling a lascivious cry from Dove's lips. Skully continued to buck into her, pistoning into her gorgeous body with such power and lustful demand that Dove felt her knees grow weak in a matter of moments.

Try as she might to arch away from every harsh slam of his hips, she knew she was now at his mercy. The sound of his pelvis slapping against her ass only rivaled by her voice, torn in absolute ecstasy as she gasped and moaned in his grasp. He forced his cock deeply with every thrust into her impossibly tight pussy, reducing Dove to a beautiful, seductive mess of desperate cries and eager pleas as he pounded into her. "Pl-please--ahhhn! Mmmmnn--f-fuck... hah...ahh!"

She hated herself.

She hated every part of her that craved it, demanded it to the point that she was reduced to begging this seductive demon in human form to ravage her, and now beneath him, feeling every bit of his power and dominance, only here did Dove feel satisfied. He released her throat at last to grasp her hips, pulling her back into every violent thrust, and she buried her face amongst the sheets and the mattress and cried out in sultry, wanton helplessness.

Her back arched, her parted thighs now slick from his efforts, both his and her own arousal dripping slowly down her golden skin speckled in perspiration. It felt like an eternity before he finally slowed his pace and she panted, breathless and dazed, turning her cheek to the sheets below as she felt his grip on her hips loosen.

"Good girl." A final thrust and he hilted inside of her, and she felt him throb, grinding slowly with each press of his hips. His impressive length nearly teased against her cervix at this damningly intense angle. Dove whimpered, her breath still in heavy pants as she turned her head and looked back to him, to his disgustingly handsome face, watching the slow, concentrated pulls of breath as he ran his fingers roughly against her plump ass cheeks. "You wanna come? Only if you ask nicely."

He slapped her ass again, and she flinched, her dark eyes hardening as she shifted forward and slid across his cock. The low groan that followed the unexpected arch and the harshness she rocked back and pressed her ass into him was unexpectedly erotic. He almost laughed, if not for the impossibly sultry vision of Dove slowly grinding herself on his dick, working him deeply as she rocked back and forth and forced him deeper, harder, faster into her body. "Fuuuck... Dove... you-little-fucking-bitch..."

Skully tilted his head back and closed the unexpected vision of her from his mind, overwhelmed by hereagerness as she fucked herself on his demanding cock. No, he hadn't expected as much, but it was very clear what she meant to do. She sought to establish some means of control.

He felt her fingertips ghost against his throbbing cock as she fucked herself against him and slipped her hand between her own thighs, applying pressure to her sopping pussy. Her slender fingers pressed against her clitoris, and she purred as she sought stimulation and release entirely on her own, however short-lived it was. She felt the absence of his impressive manhood immediately as he drew back, and she felt his hands grasp her hips, roughly pulling her from the edge of the bed and down to her knees. Dove gave a startled squeak at being suddenly repositioned, woefully turned on and dying for the feeling of completion he so ruthlessly denied her.

Skully didn't stop there, no... why would he? She had tested him and tried his authority, and it was hardly a secret to her how much he loved to remind her of her place. Subservient. Obedient. Beneath him. His fingers coiled into her hair and drew her head back sharply, and she winced and adjusted to face him on her knees to ease some trickles of pain as he pulled her hair. He brought his free hand down sharply against her cheek, causing her to flinch and her eyes to widen in absolute shock at the fact that he struck her.

You fucking BASTARD, you GOD DAMN PIG--he snuffed out those defiant thoughts when he leaned down and claimed her mouth aggressively, forcing his tongue between her lips. The warmth against her cheek where he had slapped her was a pleasant contrast to the startling feel of it. Not enough to hurt her or mark her, but more than enough to get her attention. He was rough as he drew back, his teeth nipping against her bottom lip, the grasp upon her hair tightening as he rolled his hips and drove his cock against her cheek.

"You will fucking ask or you won't get a fucking thing but punishment, Dove. I warned you before not to try me. Since you can't behave yourself, you'll beg me to come from now on." He guided his cock against her lips and felt her reluctance, heard her whimper, and she pressed her fingers against the toned definition of his pelvis and at that, he slapped her again. This time with the rock solid length of his dick. Dove's dark eyes were pleading. She hadn't had a single positive experience with it in her mouth yet, but as he pressed to her lips again, she opened this time.

"Watch your teeth, or I'm going to hurt you."

She'd heard it before. She didn't want to know what he meant by it. Her slender fingers dug against his hips, opening her mouth as wide as she could and taking him in quickly. Her tongue raised against the underside of his thick shaft, tasting her own juices slick over his cock and the slightly salty tang of his precome. The grip he had on her hair had not loosened as he guided her head, forcing her to bob back and forth with his cock, delving deeper still between her lips. He pressured the back of her throat and felt her whine vibrate up through the sensitive glans and through the length of his erection.

She had barely gotten half of it into her mouth with him pressed against her throat like so. Dove looked up and pressed her hands desperately against his hips, trying to prevent him from thrusting any deeper, and was met with nothing short of demand. She tried her hardest to relax her throat as he bucked against her frantic attempt to plead for space, fighting the impulse to gag as he slipped down into her throat and groaned his dark satisfaction at the feel of her mouth around him. He drew back, her lips tight, flickers of fear in her dark eyes that she would tire and accidentally bite down. He thrust again and again forced down into her throat, watching with lustful fascination as she struggled and gagged around the invading length penetrating her throat.