The Dead World Ch. 17

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tears swelled at the corners of her eyes as she dug her fingertips into his hips and felt him at last draw back, coughing violently and gasping for breath, a glistening string of saliva still joining her lips to his spit slick cock as he forced her again to look up at him. "You looked like you had something to say to me, Dove."

"Pl-please... please don't, I can't--it's too big--N-Nono!--"

He silenced her desperate plea for mercy as he forced her lips back around the head of his cock, taking such wicked pleasure in seeing her pressed to her limits; pleading, humiliated, and panicked by the fear that he would ram himself down her throat again.

"Suck then, or I'll keep fucking your throat until I come down it." The pressure of her suckling was immediate and so very fucking satisfying at that. She struggled to pattern her breathing as she locked her lips around him, bobbing her head slowly without direction in fear of what he would do if she didn't. Each time her lips glided down she felt him pressure against her already raw and uncomfortable throat before sucking hard as she drew back. Her eyes snapped closed, and it was everything she had not to moan as she sucked him off. Where the hell had that thought even come from? There shouldn't be the slightest thing arousing about being forced to her knees and his cock being shoved down her throat...

And yet, here she was.

The demanding, heightened state of arousal she was in seemed to be the driving force in this moment, and it was everything she had not to act on it. She felt his free hand shift down, his touch teasing against her soft brown nipples, pinching them roughly and rolling them between his fingers. There was no choking back the groan that followed and vibrated through his cock as she sucked hard and squeezed her eyes shut harder still. She was so fucking close to coming when he pulled her off the bed, left lingering so near, it was almost maddening. She drew a hand from the muscular curve of his pelvis and, with her fingers trembling, caressed down between her wet thighs and over the velvety softness of her feminine mound, seeking that demanding little pleasure button between her slippery lips.

"Look at me, Dove... you're such a pretty little slut, on your knees like this." The teasing, erotic lull of his voice was a horrific echo invading her mind as she rolled her fingers against her pussy and felt his cock sliding between her lips again. She didn't want to look. She swore the humiliation of this moment would be the fucking death of her, but the grasp at the back of her head tightened harshly, painfully, and he bucked his hips to force himself deeper in a clear threat. "I said look at me."

She opened her dark eyes and let them move slowly up along the trail of hair from the base of his erection, over the ripples of his abdomen and the tightness of his pectorals. She found that face that filled her with so much fear, and hatred, and lust at long last. His sharp blue gaze was languid as he smirked down at her devilishly and pulled her head back. The suction around the length of him ended in a soft 'pop' as he pulled her mouth from his cock. "Something to say?"

"Mmmmn--I... m-may I..." It was hell forcing the words out as she panted breathlessly and felt the tendrils of pleasure rise. His fingers stroked back through her hair, his cock jerking as he looked down at her, face flushed and eyes clouded with lust and resentment. Her hand abandoned its death grip upon his hip, curling around his dick as the hand between her thighs worked desperately for release, and she moaned against his tip. Her voice was strained, betraying her desire and arousal as she groaned and whispered breathlessly, "Mm--fuck, fuck, please... may I come? Please, please, Colt..."

"Eyes up." His erection twitched, and he felt her lips seal around him, smothering the embarrassment of a moan as she watched him and parted her thighs a bit more. Her fingers worked the length of him she couldn't fit between her lips, her tongue curling greedily around the underside of his shaft as she suckled and bobbed her head against him. And all the while she watched the darkness and satisfaction of his gaze as he took in this reformed, eager, wanton girl kneeling before him with twisted fascination.

She moaned again, her hips twitching as she chased that orgasmic edge, milking clear, salty beads from Colton's cock as she eased closer and closer yet to the edge. Her slender, petite frame shuddered, lashing him with her tongue, gripping him with her lips each time she drew back. She felt his grasp amongst her hair loosen to a firm hold on the back of her neck. She felt the swollen thickness of his glans press into the back of her throat and groaned again shamefully, whimpering as she found herself teetering the dangerous line between ecstasy and humiliating submission.

There was something possessive and absolute in the darkness of his eyes as he watched her through his half lidded gaze, nearing the brink of completion just along with her. The heightened tone of her eager mewls of pleasure smothered by the thickness of him occupying her mouth echoed a dangerous flutter of her lips as she felt the pulses of release radiate from between her thighs and expand to every inch of her body.

He forced her head down just at that moment, thrusting deeply, his dick jerking against the roof of her mouth as he flooded her abused throat with his seed and exhaled his contentment. He felt her tongue raise as she swallowed him down, her chest heaving as she panted for breath as he drew back from her, the hushed murmurs of sweet moans still flowing from her lips as the grips of her orgasm continued to ravage her body and senses.

"Mmn... good girl. Heh, every time I think you can't surprise me anymore, you find a way to prove me wrong." The deviant, deep tone of his voice came as he cupped her cheek in his broad palm, and her eyes danced away shamefully. His thumb teased against her swollen, red bottom lip, the hardness now of her defiant eyes focusing on anywhere in the room but him. He drew back his touch and slowly tucked his softening cock back into the depths of his jeans, snatching the discarded shirt from the ground, turning his back to leave Dove to seethe in her humiliation. She shifted back, collapsing from her knees, curling her arms tightly over her chest as she pushed back against the edge of her bed.

"Shower. Then you'll wait on the bed. Don't bother dressing. You're not leaving this room until it's time to put your little hideaway behind us. Since you don't follow orders very well, we'll put the next two days to good use, teaching you a thing or two on obedience."

  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
27 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Tempted to re-read this but I'd like to do it when an updates coming soon

SeraphNocturneSeraphNocturne4 months agoAuthor

@majapro - I can see where you’d get that, and tbh I take it as a compliment. If you’ve gotten attached to the FMC and feel her struggle through this, I’m doing my job proper… that said, as realistic as my writing style is, take comfort that it’s all just insane fantasy. I have my thoughts toward a happy ending for Charlie and most of the well-meaning survivors.

.

I’m at work on the next Chapter so bear with me guys, I know it’s been a wait!

majapromajapro4 months ago

Very well written; reading gave me so much pleasure that I feel ashamed because it is actually rape, a guilty desire.

SeraphNocturneSeraphNocturne5 months agoAuthor

@covertwriter - Always happy to hear this story is enjoyed, and well received, for what it is. I know there’s a lot going on in this post-apocalyptic universe on the whole so I always expected followers would come slowly, it’s got a very specific audience, and this sort of story is not common here on Literotica.

.

It’s also darker than I could have ever imagined it would be, but I’m quite invested at this point, so I intend to see it through to its end. I’m at work with the next Chapter actively and I’m hoping to make it well worth the wait. Glad to have you along; thanks so much for reading.

covertwritercovertwriter5 months ago

Wow. Thank you seraph_nocturne. Stumbled across The Dead World by chance, and so pleased I did. Your writing is gripping, your characters are superbly individual and described, the whole premise of the storyline is so sadly believable. My head is totally in this story, for the read (and yes the sex scenes) but also for how thought provoking and what a warning it poses. You deserve a whole lot more followers! Looking forward to more chapters and thank you again

Show More
Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

Hear Me Ch. 01 In a post apocalyptic world, she gets hunted down.in NonConsent/Reluctance
The Taking of Lena Ch. 01 An innocent chambermaid is taken by a wealthy lord.in NonConsent/Reluctance
The Fox and the Wizard Pt. 01 The mysterious force ruling the Greenfrost claims Alayna.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Alone Ch. 01 All it takes is one moment for everything to go wrong.in NonConsent/Reluctance
The Prince's Brother Sabina tries to escape a forced marriage on Halloween.in NonConsent/Reluctance
More Stories