The Deal

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Carolyn watched Cal seduce her husband as Jake's hand wandered up her side. When he approached her breast she responded eagerly, kissing him even more energetically and turning her body to give him room to explore. Jake moved in, playing with Carolyn's tits right there in the booth while Jake stroked Freddi's neck and smothered his hand in kisses.

When Carolyn felt Jake's hand brush the inside of her knee she instinctively spread her legs. It wasn't much, but Jake picked up on the signal and began caressing up the warm, smooth skin of her thigh. Cal immediately noticed Jake's hand disappearing under the table. He quickly followed his friend's lead and placed his free hand on Freddi's thigh.

Freddi froze when he felt Cal's hand sliding upward. He looked to his wife for help, but she was locked in another wet kiss with Jake whose hand seemed to be very busy under the table. He could see his wife squirming lustfully as she made out with Jake. He was on his own.

As Cal's hand inched higher Freddi was becoming terrified that Cal was going to discover what was between his legs. When Cal's hand reached the hem of his skirt he knew he needed to take drastic action and do it quickly. Cal's hand was just inches away from Freddi's silky panties.

Just as Freddi was about to jump up from the booth he noticed that Carolyn's head was back with her eyes closed and she was softly moaning. Freddi realized that Jake was fingering her pussy, right next to them in the booth.

Cal saw it too and turned to Freddi with a hungry look. He moved his hand up even further, now dangerously close to Freddi's secret. Freddi simply had to stop Cal's advances. He reached down and grasped Cal's hand, stopping him temporarily. Cal was persistent though and pushed back forcefully. Freddi was in trouble. Cal looked at him with fire in his eyes, pushing even harder now. Freddi had to do something, and when he looked down and saw a giant bulge in Cal's lap he realized there was a way out.

Summoning up all his determination, he hesitantly placed his hand between Cal's legs, letting it rest on the bulge in the large man's slacks. A broad smile spread over Cal's face and he immediately released the pressure on Freddi's arm.

"Oh, yeah," Cal cooed, leaning back in the booth and smiling at Freddi.

Freddi was amazed at the size of the Cal's package and the heat rising from it. He wasn't sure why he did what he did next, but slowly he spread his fingers around it, getting the feel, sizing it up, running his hand along its length from top to bottom.

"Ooooh, yeah!" Cal said, flashing a hot look at Freddi who was continuing to explore the throbbing member in his grasp. Freddi realized that Cal's cock was very thick and long, much bigger than his own average-sized tool.

Freddi looked down into Cal's lap, watching his smooth hand wandering over the lump Cal's pants, his pink fingernails shining against the dark fabric. Cal was beaming at him.

Freddy shuddered, but he was thrilled to have his hand on the stranger's hardon. The subtle smell of his perfume wafted into his nose. Cal's contented sighs filled his ears. He shuddered and tightened his grip on Cal's shaft, stroking him harder.

"Oh, yeah," Cal said again, "yeah baby, rub it. Nice."

Freddi complied, massaging Cal's cock, sliding his pink fingernails over it, pressing his palm against it. By now Cal's attention on Freddi's legs had vanished, but a new problem developed when Cal undid the button on his slacks and gave Freddi an expectant look. Cal cocked his head toward his lap, inviting Freddi to finish the task.

Freddi gritted his teeth. He knew he had no choice at this point; things had already gone too far. Actually, he didn't even want to stop. Rubbing Cal's bulge while dressed as a woman was hot, and now he was curious to see what his cock looked like. Freddi shook his head, brushed the strawberry hair out of his face and smirked at his wife who was watching intently. He took hold of Cal's zipper in his painted fingertips and slowly slid it down

Both Carolyn and Cal were buzzing with anticipation as Freddi reached into Cal's pants with his painted, feminized hand and slowly extracted a thick 9-inch cock. Carolyn was in awe as she watched her husband touch another man for the first time. Freddi was amazed at how firm and thick it felt. He slowly began to stroke it, tentatively at first - just a little bit up and then slightly down - then more comfortably, his smooth, dainty fingers wrapped around the long shaft and stroking it from base to tip. Freddi was thrilled beyond belief - dressed as a woman and now jerking off a stranger's erection with his wife watching.

"Oh yeah baby, that's nice," Cal whispered. Suddenly he leaned forward and placed his lips against Freddi's.

Freddy didn't know what to do. He kept his eyes closed and lips together as his hand continued to stroke Cal's hot shaft. He felt Cal's hand grasping the back of his head and his tongue against his lips.

Carolyn was shaking with excitement. Jake was rubbing her pussy as she watched her husband's hand moving up and down a thick, beautiful cock. When Jake pressed a finger against her clit she climaxed intensely, moaning loudly in the dimly lit booth.

Freddi opened his eyes and saw his wife gasping for breath and staring at him in wonder. Involuntarily he attempted to cry out to her but as soon as he opened his mouth Cal's tongue was thrusting between his lips, soft and wet. Freddi was taken by the sensuous feel of it and without thinking he closed his eyes and settled into Cal's kiss, responding with his tongue, warmly Frenching his new friend while he jerked his cock under the table.

Freddi was in another world, enjoying the feel of a hard cock in his fist, long hair flowing over his shoulders, silver hoops dangling from his ears, the feel of Cal's thick tongue in his mouth.

When Freddi pulled back and opened his eyes he saw that Cal was smoldering with passion. Carolyn looked like she was on fire. With groans of pleasure filling the booth Cal again leaned into Freddi and they locked into another wet kiss. Carolyn could see her husband's pink lips parted wide, his tongue dueling with Cal's out in the open.

"Oh, my God!" Cal exclaimed as Freddi stroked him, "you're making me so hot! Wanna go up to my room?" he asked.

Freddi glanced at Carolyn, who was smiling back at him and nodding madly.

"Uh, I'm not sure," Freddi replied in his girlish voice.

"Oh, go on baby!" Carolyn gushed. "We'll wait for you!"

Cal looked hungrily at Freddi, ready to run to the elevators.

"You guys go, GO!" Carolyn demanded. "Jake and I will be fine. We'll just entertain ourselves here." For emphasis, Carolyn brought Jake's hand to her face and, with her eyes locked on her husband, sensuously took Jake's middle finger into her mouth. She took it deep then slowly it pulled back and out, swirling her tongue around his fingertip.

"Go on, honey," she urged, her eyes smoldering. "Have a good time." She took his finger back between her full, red lips and sucked it back and forth a few times.

Cal, Freddi and Jake were all momentarily struck dumb by her suggestive performance. Jake thought he might come in his pants, she was so sexy. Freddi protested weakly but Cal was already zipping himself up and pulling Freddi out of the booth.

"Don't do anything I wouldn't do!" Carolyn giggled as Freddi offered useless resistance. Cal led him up by the arm as Carolyn slurped on Jake's digits. Seizing the moment, Cal pulled Freddi by the hand out of the club and through the lobby to a waiting elevator.

The Suite

Cal slid in his key card and pressed the button for the top floor. "Jake and I have a suite," he explained as he wrapped his arms around Freddi and leaned in. Freddi offered no resistance, welcoming Cal's tongue into his mouth and returning his kiss eagerly. Cal ground against him and he ground back, pressing himself against Cal's hard shaft.

When the doors opened Cal practically dragged Freddi down the hall to the suite. Freddi paused to admire the view of the dark city below, but Cal immediately took him in his arms again for another deep kiss, leading him towards the bed as their tongues danced together.

"You look so beautiful tonight, baby," Cal said breathlessly as he eased Freddi down on the huge bed. "You're so sexy."

Freddi was kneeling sideways on the bed next to Cal, his legs together under his skirt. Cal flopped onto his back and started rubbing Freddi's thigh. Cal suggestively undid the top button of his slacks, just as he had in the bar.

"Now where were we?" he asked playfully, taking Freddi's hand and placing it back on his lap. "Why don't you play with it some more, baby?" Cal suggested.

Freddi bit his lip bashfully, trying to be coy, but actually he was quite excited about seeing Cal's big cock in the light of the room and holding it again. At the same time he was feeling vulnerable alone with Cal, and he was very aware of the big man's hand riding higher and higher on this thigh.

"Come on, baby," Cal urged, "play with it some more, come on."

Freddi exhaled and once again took Cal's zipper in his fingers and opened his pants. He reached into Cal's boxers and took hold of his throbbing member in his girlish fingers. In the light of the room Freddi could see the raw power of Cal's cock. It was thick and lined with pulsing veins, rising from his loins and pointing up at the ceiling, capped by a smooth helmet. Freddi's heart skipped a beat. It was beautiful.

Kneeling on the bed, Freddi looked down at Cal's dangling balls and the long, hard shaft in his grip. Freddi couldn't believe things had gone this far, but he was incredibly excited. Never before had he been the focus of this type of adulation. He began stroking. "Oh yeah, that's it baby, just like that."

Freddi shuddered. He couldn't believe that his fingers - his own male fingers - were painted pink and wrapped around another man's hard cock. He was amazed at how dainty and feminine his hand looked, especially now that it was fisted around Cal's enormous shaft and pistoning up and down. As Freddi stroked his new friend he held out his free hand in front of his eyes and marveled at his pink, gleaming fingernails, the gold rings his wife had put on his fingers, the silver bracelets she slipped over his wrists. His hands looked like a girl's, and deep down he felt like a girl, especially with a hard cock sliding through his ladylike grip.

With Cal smiling up at him Freddi reached those five sparkling fingers down to his heaving balls and started to caress them, massaging Cal's pendulous sack in time with this pumping fist.

Cal moans were getting louder when Freddi felt that wandering hand reach inside his skirt again. Freddi quickly snapped his legs shut and grabbed Cal's hand, stopping its progress dangerously close to the erection hidden beneath his skirt.

"I can't," Freddi responded apologetically.

Cal threw his head back in frustration. Trying to maintain control, Freddi increased his two-fisted assault on Cal's cock and balls, stroking and fondling him with soft hands.

"C'mon," Cal pleaded, pushing his hand between Freddi's tightly closed legs, "I want to feel that hot pussy, baby."

Freddi sensed he was in grave danger if he didn't take immediate action. Cal would easily overpower him if things got physical on that level. Cal's rod was throbbing with need and his hand was insistently prying Freddi's thighs apart. The situation was getting out of control.

"I can't," Freddi repeated as he fended off Cal's advances with one hand and continued to jerk him off with the other. "I can't."

It wasn't working. Desperate now, Freddi dropped down towards Cal's throbbing tool, pursed his pink lips together, and blew a puff of air over the glistening head. Freddi could see the oozing precum. He hesitated for a minute, noting that Cal's hand was still advancing between Freddi's thighs. He wasn't easing up. Drastic measures were required.

Freddi took a deep breath, then tentatively flicked his tongue against the dripping head of Cal's cock. Freddi's tongue tasted cock for the first time as he licked the shiny liquid from the tip.

"Oh yeah, baby!" Cal cried. "Lick it! Lick my cock!"

Freddi felt the pressure ease against his thighs as both of Cal's hands now found Freddi's head. Freddi was getting ready to give another cautious lick, but Cal was impatient, pulling on Freddi's head and trying to force himself into Freddi's mouth. Freddi instinctively closed up when Cal began to thrust his hips, trying to force his shaft through Freddi's painted lips.

"C'mon, baby!" Cal urged.

"Mmmphh," Freddi grunted, finally succeeding in pulling his face back from Cal's shaft. "Just slow down there, boy," he gasped. Freddi was scared but at the same time felt strangely sexy kneeling over Cal on the bed.

"Just slow down," Freddi urged, "just relax."

Freddi looked at the throbbing slab of meat in his grip. The taste of cock was lingering on his lips and he realized it tasted good. It looked good too, pulsing with energy, the smooth head just calling out for a thorough tongue-washing. Also, he realized that blowing Cal would allow him to get back in control of this dangerous situation.

Freddi grasped Cal's shaft with his painted fingernails and placed a hand on his chest, indicating him to settle down. Cal exhaled and relaxed, bringing a smile to Freddi's face. Now seemingly in charge, Freddi lowered his head back down. He flicked his tongue around Cal's cock head, licking around the tip and down along the shaft.

Freddi loved licking Cal's cock. It was wonderful. He licked his way back to the tip then pursed his pink lips, planting a wet, sexy kiss on the crown of Cal's shaft.

Mmmm," Freddi purred as he kissed a hard cock for the first time, then he kissed it again and again, wet kisses all over the smooth tip of Cal's shaft. Freddi loved kissing Cal's cock. It made him feel sexy.

With Cal's groans in his ears Freddi lost himself in the illicit thrall of pleasuring another man, licking and kissing all the way down to his furry balls then back up, taking his time, licking and kissing again and again until every hard inch was glistening with saliva.

"Oooh, yeah, nice baby!" Cal moaned.

Freddi smiled, proud of the skill with which he was administering his first blowjob. He kept kissing and licking along its length and when his pink lips reached the tip he parted them and accepted the throbbing shaft into his mouth. He found the sensation of another man's cock in his mouth to be thrilling. Freddi groaned with pleasure as he began taking it deeper, swirling his tongue around it. Cal was lying back and softly moaning, enjoying Freddi's sucking.

Freddi was getting into it more each moment, enjoying the feel of his mouth stretched wide to accommodate Cal's thick tool, the feeling of smooth skin sliding over his tongue. Freddi began alternating between steady, rhythmic sucking and exploring all over the shaft with his tongue and lips, licking it, kissing it, swirling his tongue over the head. Cal's moans encouraged him to increase his efforts and he soon got his hands involved, jerking the base Cal's long cock in one hand and rubbing his balls with the other as he sucked him.

Freddi licked the precum oozing out, savoring the taste. He swirled his tongue down to Cal's balls and began to lick and suck the heavy, wrinkled sac. He couldn't believe he was licking up precum and sucking another man's balls. But he was and he loved it. Freddi licked all over, sucking Cal's nuts into his mouth, rolling them around with his tongue, groaning with pleasure.

Freddi closed his eyes as he gave his first blowjob, savoring the experience through each of his senses - the feel of Cal's soft, wet balls in his mouth, the taste, the musky smell, the heat of Cal's big cock in his fist, the pleasured sounds - it was all thrilling.

Freddi was awash in excitement sucking Cal's balls, but the urge to take that huge cock back in his mouth was just too great so he kissed his way back up, parted his pink lips and took him in again, jerking and sucking madly. Freddi was completely absorbed in sucking cock, and when he opened his eyes he got yet another shock.

His wife was on the bed, topless. Jake was behind her playing with her hard nipples. Freddi looked her in the eye, not two feet away as he kneeled over Cal's body, his wig and earrings framing his face, his pink lips wrapped around a hard cock, his wife's eyes blazing into his. Carolyn had a look of utter disbelief on her face.

For a moment Freddi was shocked, but he looked her right in the eye and let out a little groan of pleasure as he slurped on Cal's rod, just to make sure she knew how much he loved it.

"Holy shit," Carolyn hissed, a look of wonder on her face. Freddi smiled defiantly around Cal's rod in his mouth and continued to blow him with total abandon, putting on a show, taking it deep, kissing, licking and adoring it in every way. He wanted to show her just how talented and enthusiastic he was at sucking cock. If Carolyn had any concerns that she was pushing her husband too far by taking him out dressed as a woman, they were totally erased now.

Carolyn shook her head, having a difficult time of believing what she was seeing but it thrilled her to her core. It had been a fantasy of hers for years but she never imagined how hot it would be. Jake was watching too, softly playing with Carolyn's nipples as they both watched Freddi tend to Cal's cock as if it was the sweetest thing in the world.

Freddi looked from his wife to her new friend and gave them a look, as if to say "watch this," then went down and licked Cal's balls - long, wet swipes with his tongue all over Cal's furry sac, sucking each nut into his mouth, moaning happily as he jerked Cal's wet shaft and swallowed his balls. Carolyn watched intently as he licked and kissed his way back up to take Cal's rod deep into his mouth again. "You're so sexy, honey," she whispered.

Freddi smiled and briefly pulled off Cal's rod. Stroking the hard, wet shift in his fist he replied, "I love it baby. I love this," he replied before easing Cal's hardon back between his lips.

Freddi couldn't believe how thrilling it was to blow a stranger in front of his wife. He wanted to show her how slutty he could really be, what a good a cocksucker he was, so he stretched his lips wide around Cal's thick tool and bobbed up and down, taking as much into his sucking mouth as he could, his tongue working against the underside of Cal's pole, one hand stroking the base and the other caressing his balls.

Cal began to pump his hips to force even more of his long shaft into Freddi's sucking mouth. "Mmmmpf!" Freddi gurgled, straining to accept Cal's thrusting pole. He opened even wider and relaxed his jaw, allowing Cal to have his way, shoving his stiff pole in and out of Freddi's wet mouth. It took a few moments to get used to, but Freddi quickly learned he liked getting fucked in the mouth just as much as giving a blowjob.

The room was quiet except for grunting and groaning and the squishy sounds of Cal's hard cock pistoning in and out of Freddi's wet mouth. Jake and Carolyn watched in fascination, amazed at Freddi's total devotion to his task. After a few minutes they all noticed Cal groaning more and more, and when he started pumping his hips and thrusting his shaft up into Freddi's mouth even harder they knew he was getting close. Freddi knew it too.

With a squeal of anticipation he started fisting Cal with both hands and washing his tongue over the crown of his rod. He looked his wife in the eye as he intensely worked over Cal's cock. Carolyn stared back at him, eyes blazing. They both knew that Cal's cock was about to explode and that Freddi was about to receive a huge load of hot semen.