The Deal

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, oh!" Cal groaned. Freddi held the head of Cal's cock between his lips and pumped his hands, his tongue swirling, his eyes locked on Carolyn's.

"Oh, OH!" Cal groaned again and then gave a mighty grunt. Freddi felt Cal's cock explode through his hands and past his lips, a giant blast of come erupting into his sucking mouth, bathing his teeth and tongue in hot, thick semen, then another blast and another until he was nearly drowning in come, his mouth filled with the stranger's seed.

Freddi was in bliss as Cal emptied his balls, spurt after spurt erupting into his hungry mouth. Freddi moaned in delight with each pulse onto his gums. He continued to swirl his tongue over the head of Cal's squirting cock and gently pumped him, caressing his balls and staring into his wife's eyes as he milked the last few drops. Carolyn had a look of wonder on her face, astonished yet thrilled at her husband's eagerness to take Cal's giant load.

When Cal was just about drained she purred to her husband, "don't swallow it yet, baby. I want to see."

Freddi didn't hesitate. Without even pulling off of Cal's rod he looked at his wife and opened wide, displaying the pearly liquid bubbling on his tongue. Freddi's mouth was filled with cock and come and Carolyn saw the sparkle of pure joy in his eyes.

"Wowwww," was all she could say.

Freddi nodded sensuously, a look of supreme satisfaction on his face as he closed his mouth and tilted back his head. He looked her in the eye as he swallowed, his throat muscles forcing the liquid down his throat and into his belly. With a big smile he licked his lips and opened his mouth up, showing his wife his clean tongue, leaving no doubt that he had consumed every drop of Cal's load.

Carolyn's Turn

"That was hot, baby!" Carolyn gushed, her face pink with excitement. "Now it's my turn . . ."

Freddi watched her shift Jake onto his back, a devilish grin on her face. "You're gonna watch me get fucked now, baby," she hissed, "You're gonna watch it all." Carolyn unbuttoned her skirt and rose up onto her knees, straddling Jake's lap and facing her husband on the bed. Cal was already passed out beside Freddi, snoring softly.

Freddi watched his wife take Jake's hard cock in her hand and raise her hips above it. She looked into Freddi's eyes as she hovered over Jake's prone body, the wet lips of her pussy just above the crown of his shaft. He watched as she lowered herself down until the fat, mushroom head was positioned against her wet lips. She paused, letting the tension build, swiping Jake's tool along her slit, back and forth, looking her husband in the eye. Then she descended further, accepting Jake's long, hard cock into her eager pussy.

"Oh, yes!" she exclaimed to her husband, "oh YES!"

Freddi had never seen anything so exciting in his life. He was close enough to touch them, and he could see every pulsing vein of Jake's shaft, the wet skin, the lips of his wife's sex wrapped around her new lover. Carolyn was working him in, a little more on each stroke, easing the large tool inside her inch by inch.

Carolyn groaned with pleasure, staring at her husband with lust-filled eyes as she pressed the whole of Jake's thick cock into her steaming pussy until her hips were resting against his lap, his full length buried inside her.

"Oh fuck! Oh fuck!" she cried. "It's so big!" Freddi was amazed that his wife could such a big dick but there was no doubt. His wife's pussy was now stuffed with more hard cock than ever before, and he was right next to her, watching it.

"Oh, God!" Carolyn gasped as she realized the enormity of the situation - her pussy filled with a huge, strange penis while her husband sat just a few feet away, dressed as a sexy woman with a load of fresh come in her belly.

Carolyn looked to her husband and shuddered. Waves of pleasure radiated deep inside her. She squirmed and spread her knees apart, pushing more of her weight down on Jake's member, feeling her vagina stretch and adjust to the invasion. "Mmmmm," she purred as she began to slowly lift her body, "it's so fucking big!"

Carolyn rose up on her knees, pulling Jake's glistening member almost all the way out of her slit and paused. Freddi held his breath, looking at his wife's wet pussy lips wrapped around the tip of Jake's long shaft. Then he watched as she slid back down forcefully, taking Jake's entire length back inside in one swift, smooth motion.

"Ahhhhhhh!!" Carolyn screeched. She could feel every inch force its way inside her. She gasped as his balls slapped on her swollen sex lips.

Carolyn leaned on Jake's muscular thighs, her head slumped forward, her hair a wild tangle about her face, her tits swaying from her chest and nipples gleaming like little diamonds as she began to fuck him in earnest. Freddi could feel the bed rocking. On every stroke he could see Jake's wet shaft as it appeared and then slipped back inside his wife's sopping pussy. Carolyn rode her new lover hard, her pussy making wet, squishing sounds every time it crashed into Jake's lap.

Freddi watched as Jake's hips began to respond, pushing up into his wife in time with her thrusting, the chiseled muscles of his abdomen flexing on each stroke.

"Oh Jesus, fuck me hard! Fuck me hard!" Carolyn screamed as Jake slammed his cock up into her. Jake complied, his hips moving up and down with almost blinding speed. Sweat began to drip from Carolyn's body as their hips moved in unison, their loins smashing together.

Suddenly, Carolyn grunted in pleasure and her vagina convulsed, squeezing Jake's rod even tighter. From deep inside her body spasms ripped through her, turning her into a quivering mass of flesh. Jake felt her climax but didn't stop for an instant. He continued to pound her from below, bringing her to one peak after another. Freddi was amazed at his staying power; it seemed as if he would go on forever.

When Carolyn relaxed from her orgasm Jake effortlessly spun her over onto her back and spread her legs wide. He rose over her and lined up his big cock with her slippery hole. He looked over at Freddi like a conquering hero and then pressed forward, fucking her relentlessly as she wailed with pleasure.

Freddi watched Jake's muscular ass pumping up and down between his wife's wide-spread legs. Carolyn's face was twisted up in pleasure and red with exertion. She was continuously moaning, her hands roaming over Jake's back and ass, digging her nails in, pulling him into her as she pushed her hips back against his pounding tool.

Eventually, Freddi could see that Jake was close to losing control. His strokes grew shorter and even more rapid. Freddi saw his ass cheeks tense up and heard him bellow like a bull, forcing his rod deep. He watched Jake's balls twitching as he emptied them into his wife's well-fucked pussy. Jake seemed to come forever but eventually he finished, gasping as he rolled off onto the bed. Carolyn lay on her back, her skin a sheen of sweat and her chest rising and falling with each deep breath.

"Fuck!" she cried, "that was so fucking good! Freddi! I came over and over. God! I've never been fucked like that before. Fuck! That was so good!"

Like his friend, Jake immediately passed out. Freddi looked down at his wife and moved toward her on the bed. Carolyn wasn't sure what was going to happen next, but when Freddi leaned down and gently parted her knees, she suddenly realized what he was about to do. He hesitated for a moment, but when he saw his wife's dripping pussy he couldn't stop himself. He buried his face between his wife's thighs and lapped away at her sore, red cunt. Jake's gooey discharge was seeping out from her puffy lips, and Freddi lapped it up like it was candy.

"Oooooh, yes," Carolyn moaned as she felt her husband's soft tongue on her well-fucked pussy. She held his head in her hands as he sucked gobs and gobs of come from her.

"Oh, fuck baby! Yes! That feels so fucking good! Yes! Yes! Eat me! Oh, yes! Eat another load of come you sexy bitch! Eat me you sexy cocksucker! Oh, FUCK! Lap it up! Eat his come!"

Carolyn was ranting and raving and as Freddi devoured Jake's load from her dripping hole, licking her lips and sucking her clean. When he was done he rolled over on his back next to his wife who was still breathing heavily, the sweat still glistening on her completely satisfied body. Jake and Cal were passed out and snoring, and Freddi realized that he was the only one of the foursome who had yet to come. His cock was throbbing almost painfully now. He looked to his wife, who smiled back at him willingly. "Get ready, baby," she said, "it's your turn now."

Playtime

Carolyn pushed Freddi down on his back and pulled his skirt up around his waist. "Ooooh, baby," she cooed as she pulled his stockings and panties down, "your cock is sooooo hard."

She rubbed her hands along his legs, marveling at his smooth skin. "Yeah, baby," she continued, "you look so sexy with your nice tits and your makeup. You make a sexy girl, honey, a real sexy girl just ripe for fucking!" Carolyn giggled as she pushed her husband's legs apart and kneeled between them.

"Awwww, your poor cock has been so neglected tonight, hasn't it baby? You're just dying to come, aren't you?"

"Ooooh, fuck!" Freddi groaned, "please, please! I need it so bad!"

"I know you do, baby, I know you do."

Carolyn drizzled some lube on her hand and massaged Freddi's balls lightly, teasingly. Freddi continued to groan, anticipating his wife's sucking mouth on him, or maybe even her climbing on top of him and fucking him just like she had with Jake. He shuddered at the thought of fucking her come-soaked pussy. But Carolyn surprised him by lowering her massaging fingers and tracing a light circle around the tight rosebud of his asshole, teasing, rimming him ever so softly.

"Oh, fuck!" Freddi hissed. She had never touched him there before. It was so naughty.

"Yeah, baby," Carolyn purred, "you loved this tonight, didn't you?"

"God yes!" Freddi agreed as she traced an oily fingertip around his asshole.

"Yeah, you liked getting shaved down . . . tight shirt and short skirt . . . nipples poking out . . . lipstick and nail polish? You loved it, didn't you baby?"

"Yes, yes!" Freddi admitted. "It was so hot. So fucking hot!"

"You like me playing with your ass, baby?" she whispered? "You like your hole being fingered? . . . Like a girl?"

"Ah . . . ah . . . ah!" Freddy grunted in agreement, unable to speak

Carolyn giggle and slowly decreased the circle of her rimming, bringing her fingertip closer and closer to Freddi's most sensitive opening.

"Yeah, baby, you loved all the guys looking at you in the club, didn't you? I saw. You loved it - the guys checking out your tits, your long legs, wanting you."

Freddi just groaned and nodded.

"And when Cal asked you to dance your heart skipped, didn't it? He's so cute baby, such a stud. He wanted to fuck you, and you knew it, didn't you? You loved it - wrapped in a big man's arms, his hardon pushing into you?"

Carolyn was tracing a tight little circle around Freddi's burning butthole now, ever so close, teasing him, electrifying him with her finger and her words.

"Yeah, baby," she continued, "and when he kissed you it was the hottest thing ever, wasn't it? His warm tongue in your mouth. You loved it baby. I could tell."

"Oh, God," Freddi panted, "yes! I loved it. So fucking hot!" He looked at his wife, desperate for release. "God! You're making me fucking crazy!"

Carolyn giggled again, her finger almost on the bullseye now. "Oh, you're getting crazy, are you?" she taunted. "As crazy as when you took Cal's cock in your hands, baby? Making out with him in the bar and jerking him off right there under the table? That was pretty hot baby, pretty fucking hot!"

"Oh, fuck!" Freddi groaned painfully, "oh fuck!"

Now Carolyn rubbed her oily finger directly on her husband's torrid asshole, "You little slut," she teased, "that was hot but nothing compares to when you sucked his cock." She rubbed his asshole insistently, pressing her fingertip against him. "Yeah, baby, it was fucking hot to watch your pretty pink lips wrapped around that big cock, playing with balls."

"Ohh, baby!" Freddi wailed, "oh, God!"

"Yeah, you sexy bitch," Carolyn hissed, "you loved sucking cock, didn't you? I saw it on your face, smiling around that fat dick in your mouth. Yeah, you loved being a hot little cocksucker, didn't you baby? My husband the cocksucker, that's so fucking hot!"

Freddi was gasping with anticipation now, desperately in need of relief, writhing on the bed.

"Oh yeah, baby," she taunted, "you loved that mouthful of hot come too, didn't you? Loved a hard cock shooting off in your mouth? Yeah, you loved the taste of come in your dirty little cocksucking mouth, sliding down your throat. You're a little cocksucking slut now baby, that's what you are! Swallowing hot come, you love it don't you?"

"Oh, fuck yes," Freddi sighed, "I loved it, baby. I fucking loved it!"

"I know you did," Carolyn said, pressing firmly against his asshole, "I know you did. And now you want get fucked, don't you baby? You want to get fucked like a girl, just like the slutty little bitch you are, don't you?"

Freddi just nodded his head, mouth open.

Carolyn pushed his legs apart wider, making him moan. "Please baby," he wailed, "do it!"

"Don't worry, baby," she said, "you're gonna get what you need, what you want, fucked like a little slut on your back with your legs spread wide."

Freddy just gasped.

"Yeah, baby, that was our deal - you dress up for me and then you get a nice, hot ass fuck, right?" And with that she slid her oily finger deep into her husband's tight, virgin asshole, making him shriek with pleasure and pain all mixed together at once.

"This is what little sluts get, baby!" Carolyn hissed, her finger buried as deep as it could go. "Imagine this is Cal's fat cock fucking your tight little pussy," she whispered in his ear as she wiggled her finger in his butt. "Yeah, he's lying on top of you . . . your legs spread . . . his hard body pressed against your tits . . . fucking you with his hard cock! Yeah, baby, fucking you like the little cock slut you are!"

"Oh, oh, oh!" was all Freddi could respond, "oh . . . oh!"

Carolyn pulled her finger out then pushed it back in, finger fucking her husband's ass, and when she took his cock in her other hand and stroked it Freddi saw stars, feeling as if his cock was exploding into a million sparks of light. Never had he come like this. His wife's finger was in his ass, his cock in her hand and her words filling his ears. The come shot from his throbbing cock like a firehose. Spurt after spurt erupted from his shaft, coating his chest and belly in hot semen.

"Oh, my God!" Freddi groaned as his orgasm finally subsided, "that was the most amazing thing ever."

Carolyn giggled. "Let's get out of here, baby," she said, "before these two wake up."