The Deal

Story Info
Lover's Offer Husband's Response.
1.8k words
3.74
68.9k
34
61
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sorry Guys and Gals no sex in this one, it's just a short bit of fun.

Husband (John) and wife (Connie) have been married 20 years. She is now 40, he is now 45. Since they got married, Connie has never had to work, as John's income from his used car business has always been more than sufficient for their needs. John is a talented negotiator, and rarely comes away without a good deal. His wife has always been in charge of their home and has kept it a very comfortable and pleasant base for them. They never had children and didn't miss them.

He is happy with his wife and their monogamous lifestyle, and always thought that she was happy with the status quo as well. He always thought that their sex life, while naturally not as active as it was in the early years of their marriage, was in good shape. They still had sex once or twice a week, although Connie never instigated it. She doesn't really seem that interested, and rarely has an orgasm, although John does try to generate one for her.

Lying in bed one night Connie turned to John and said, "John, I want more sex, and I want more exciting sex."

John was surprised because Connie had never indicated before that she wasn't satisfied with their lovemaking.

"Well, if you're not satisfied with what we do, why don't you take the initiative, and tell me or show me, what you want, and I'll be glad to do it."

She was silent for a couple of minutes, then she said, "Please don't get angry. The thing is, I don't want you to do anything else. I want to have sex with someone else. I've met a man, and for the last few months we've been meeting up for lunches, going on walks together, going to the cinema and various other outings while you are at work. He's a very nice man, he's in love with me, and I think I am in love with him. He wants me to go and live with him, and eventually marry him."

John resisted the urge to shout at her. He took a deep breath and let it out slowly before he said, "Have you been having sex with him?"

"No," she replied, "I wanted to, but he said we shouldn't until we were married, or at least until you and I were divorced. In fact, he wants to arrange a meeting with you, to get you to let me go to him and to arrange a 'no fault' divorce. He's willing to pay you to let me go."

"What! He wants to buy you?" Said an incredulous John.

"Yes, exactly." She replied," He says it wouldn't feel right to steal another man's wife, but it would be fair to buy her."

"What sort of clown is this man, are you sure he's right in the head." Said John.

"Of course he is," she said, "He's just a very straight and sensitive man, and he doesn't want to take advantage of you. He said that he would also pay all your divorce costs as well."

"He must be very rich, this man." Said John.

"He's quite well off, but not very rich, just wealthy." Was her reply.

"How much is he offering for you?" Said John.

"You'll have to talk to him about that." She replied. "He wants to come here tomorrow evening and discuss it with you."

"He's brave, I'll give him that. Isn't he afraid I might kill him?" He said.

"Don't be silly," she said, "You're not the violent type, and in any case he's a lot bigger than you, including his penis."

"How do you know that if you haven't had sex with him?" John asked.

"We've been swimming a few times, and his briefs leave nothing to the imagination." She said.

"So, you want to leave me after 20 years," he said. "Haven't they been good years, don't they mean anything to you?"

"Yes, they've been good years," she replied," But they've become rather ordinary, and I feel the urge to move on. I want to enjoy a vigorous sex life again, while I'm still young enough to appreciate it."

"So what time is this 'wonderman' coming to see me tomorrow?" Asked John.

"About 7 p.m." She replied, "Can I tell him you agree to see him?"

"Yes, and you can tell him not to expect to be here very long." He said. "Now I suggest you get up and go sleep in the guest room, before I kick you out of my bed."

John lay awake for much of the night. His world had just been turned upside down. He wasn't intensely in love with Sonia, as he had been in their earlier years together, but he was 'comfortable' with her, and he enjoyed having her with him. From what she'd said, he figured that she would leave him anyway, whether he agreed to her boyfriend's weird proposal or not. Then she would go and live with him and have her 'more exciting sex'.

Eventually John decided that if he was going to lose her, he might as well get the best deal possible, he was after all a used car salesman, a very successful one at that. He'd make sure he got a good deal.

The following evening when Thomas came to the house (that was the name of the prospective buyer), John refused to shake his hand saying, "In my experience the handshake is for when a deal is agreed, not before it starts."

Connie looked at the two men and said," Well, I think I'll leave you two men to sort this business out. I have a bag packed, ready to leave with Thomas when you reach agreement. Meanwhile, I'll wait in the back room."

"No, Connie," said John, "You must stay here with us, and see what is agreed. You are totally involved in this matter, which will decide how your future goes. But I can't let you take any part in the discussions, so please stay silent throughout the negotiations."

All three of them then moved into the dining room, and sat at the big table, Connie on one side and the two men at either end.

"So," said John, "You want my wife, and you want to pay me to divorce her and let you take her for yourself, is that right."

"Yes, that's exactly right," said Thomas, "that's what Connie and I both want, although I should add that Connie has told me she's prepared to just leave you and come to live with me. However, I wouldn't be comfortable with that as I don't think that would be fair on you, and I want her to come to me legitimately. I'm sure that we can come to a fair agreement on how much money you want to let Connie go, so I would like to offer you £100,000"

"Hmm," said John, "I think that's a derisory offer. So that's all you think my wife is worth, is it? She's an attractive model, as I'm sure you have noticed, with good bodywork and she has at least 20 good years left in her, if you look after her and treat her right. Add to that, that she has only had one careful owner and I think she has to be worth at least £250,000."

"No, that's far more than I want to pay," replied Thomas. "I think you're being unreasonable, after all you've had 20 years use out of her, and she has served you well, but you can't guarantee that she will last as long for me. I still think £100,000 is a decent offer, but I am prepared to increase it to £110,000 if we shake on it tonight."

"No, I can't let her go for that," said John, "But I take your point. Her bodywork is still in pretty good order, but then it should be for the amount I have spent in upkeep over the last 20 years. With care there shouldn't be too much deterioration during the next 20 years, but she comes without any warranty on the mechanics, and you can't be sure of any underlying faults or future problems that might arise. Then, on top of all that, there is the depreciation. It's a bummer is depreciation, and difficult to calculate, it depends on whether she becomes a classic or not, it's anyone's guess.

With those things in mind, I may be able to give you a discount on my asking price, say £20,000 off, bringing the price down to £230,000 for cash. Don't forget as well, that you might get a decent amount for her if you want to sell her on in the future, or if you want to trade her in for a newer model. I might even be interested in taking her back myself if the price is right, and she hasn't been abused or overused.

Either way that is my final offer. I mean, I will need the collateral if I am going to replace her with the new, or at least, younger model that I have my eye on. No, if you don't want to, or can't afford to pay the price, then she's not for sale.

"Take a few minutes to think it over, I know it's a big decision, but it's up to you. I was quite happy to keep her and look after her myself, until you showed up wanting a deal."

Thomas looked at Connie, then he looked at John, then back to Connie again. "Let me have a few minutes to think about it." He said. "If you don't mind John, I'll just take a short walk outside in the fresh air, you've given me a lot to think about and a breath of air might help."

"Sure," said John, "But don't take too long. I mean, there may be someone else who has been giving her a look over, and if they come in with a definite offer on my terms, I'd be silly not to take it."

Thomas went outside and was back in fifteen minutes.

"Have you reached a decision," asked John.

"Yes, I have," replied Thomas. "I've decided not to buy her after all, I think the risks outweigh the possibilities, and I might be foolish to make any offer at all. So, I'm afraid that I must leave her with you. I wish you both well. Goodbye, Connie, I don't think we should meet again." And with that he shook John's hand and left.

"Well, dear," said John, when he and Connie were alone. "So much for the great lover. Now, I may not be the greatest lover, or the most energetic, but I do still love you, and I think we should give our marriage a second chance. What do you think?"

"Yes, please." Said Connie, "I think I have just had my eyes opened properly, for the first time in months."

"OK," said John, "But, if you ever pull that trick with another man, you will be consigned to the scrapyard without a second thought." Now, get to bed and get ready for me, I think I have a thing or two to prove."