The Deal

Story Info
Steph decides to exchange sexual favours to pay for rent.
9.9k words
4.5
38.8k
133
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Gowonzu
Gowonzu
411 Followers

The Deal

Tags: [Free use][Cheating][Thigh Fucking][Creampie][Blowjob][Anal][Handjob][Facial]

Summary:

A woman named Steph decides to accept a 'sexual free use' lifestyle in return for living rent-free at her friend's place. This is a collection of the day to day events in Steph's life with her new deal.

All characters are 18+

This is my second time writing erotic short stories, I'm still new to writing in this form, however, I do have experience writing erotic scripts on Reddit.

I was experimenting with this idea of telling a lot of little scenarios/stories in one. So apologies if this comes off as a little disorganised.

_________________________________________________________________

At first, I couldn't believe it. Here I was, straight out of university and already I was offered a cushy high-paying job. But the best part of the whole shtick was the all-expense-paid apartment that came with it, I was officially the luckiest guy in the world.

It was a large apartment, the living room was spacious with large window doors to a small balcony, it was connected to the kitchen via a bar table, a master bedroom with en-suite included, and finally a second smaller bedroom that was converted into a study.

All in all, I was pretty damn happy with my new place.

A close friend of mine was in a spot of trouble so she was looking for a place to stay for a while, I wasn't particularly fond of the idea of someone else living with me, but I wanted to help my friend.

Her name was Steph, she was an excitable young girl with long light brown hair, blue eyes and a slight curve to her build, she didn't have large breasts but her ass did more than enough to make up for that fact. I would give anything to fuck that ass of hers but unfortunately, that pleasure is only goes to her boyfriend 'Tyson'.

"Thanks for letting me stay here," exclaims Steph as she brought her bags in.

"I promise that it's only for a few days, a week at most."

I smiled and shook my head. "Don't worry, take as much time as you need."

It was a lie, but how could I say no to her.

Steph had just recently been kicked out of her mother's house due to some altercation which I couldn't care about, she wished she could move in with her boyfriend but he was still living with his parents and didn't have a spare room. In any case, it was just a few days, then she'll be out of my hair. I hoped.

Two weeks later. I enter my house after a rather long day, there's only one thing on my mind, food.

I enter the kitchen to find my fridge empty.

"Steph!" I groan. "Did you eat all my food again?"

Steph meekly sits up from my couch in the living room, her eyes avoid meeting mine.

"Maybe," Steph responds "Well yes..."

I sigh as I begin to order food on my phone. Another unwanted expense, not that I can't afford it.

"Y'know," I begin to suggest to Steph "I should start charging you rent or something."

Steph gives me a look of shock and horror, then a defeated look to follow up on.

"Y-yeah," Responds Steph, "I'll start looking for a job... or something."

Three more weeks later. A bowl crashes to the floor.

"Shit!" exclaims Steph as she begins to pick up pieces. I come out of my room to see what the commotion was.

"Dammit Steph," I say in an annoyed tone, "That's the third one this month."

Steph looks up at me from the floor, giving me a good view down her shirt, purple bra today.

"I'm sorry, I slipped," Steph apologises.

I shake my head as I was getting really tired of her being here.

"Look, Steph," I sigh as I rub the root of my nose "I've tried to be polite about this but you've been here for over a month now, you don't have a job, you can't pay any rent and now, you're breaking my stuff."

Steph stands up.

"Wait!" she exclaims, putting her hands up "I know, I know I've been here a little longer than expected."

"A little?"

"Okay a lot longer, but but but, I'm sure we could work something out that would benefit us both."

"Hah, unless you suddenly came into a lot of money."

"Well no, but I'm sure you could think of something."

I burst out laughing at the ridiculousness of the conversation.

"Well fine," I say in a very sarcastic tone. "You can stay for another month, rent-free, with my food, so

long as you keep the place clean and don't break anything and compliment me always and..." I look around the room as I think of a ridiculous metaphorical cherry on top.

"And you'll always strip down to your underwear while I'm home." I add with a cheeky laugh.

I turn around to Steph, expecting to see a defeated girl ready to pack her bags. I did not. Instead, I was greeted by the sight of Steph, stripping down, to her underwear.

I stood agape. Steph kicked off her pants around her ankle, she was now standing in her underwear, she had a purple bra that her perky tits filled out nicely, and white panties with a pink lacy pattern around them.

She was very athletic, a slender body with muscular legs, she had been caught up in some fitness craze, and boy was I thankful for it.

"So?" Steph said with a devilish grin, "I can stay another month, right?"

"Y-yeah... sure," I replied, confused and aroused.

With that, Steph walked off back towards the couch, her ass cheeks enveloping her thin panties. I sat down next to her as she began to watch TV, she folded her legs as she leaned into the couch, her thighs were visible from the corner of my vision, my eyes followed her legs up to her crotch, and then to her belly.

Before I knew it my full attention was on inspecting every inch of her visible body, Steph ignored my stares, she acted as if blissfully unaware that anything was different. This was going to be a most interesting month.

The next morning, as I walk into the kitchen and I'm greeted by quite a wondrous sight. Steph was already well awake and scanning my fridge for something to eat, she was bent over with her face inside the fridge and her ass hanging out in plain view.

She was wearing a very thin black string that would barely be qualified to be called panties, as she searched the fridge her ass swayed ever so slightly side-to-side. It was incredibly tempting to grab her right there and then and thrust my now erect cock into her perfect ass, but thankfully, cooler heads prevailed.

"We're out of milk," Steph states calmly as she closes the fridge and decides to have some toast, she looks me over and smiles. "You seem to be in a good mood today, you look nice today."

"I, uh, thanks," I stammer as I also grab some toast.

We both eat breakfast together, not something we usually do, we chat about our plans for the day and some other bullshit while the whole time I find myself staring at Steph's mostly naked body.

Steph didn't seem to mind at all, she continued to smile and chat about life, something about her carefree attitude about the whole situation lit a fire within me, my dick had never been so erect, this was going to be a 'long' month to endure.

Five days later, I was sitting on the couch watching a movie. Steph walks in the front door, she was returning home from a date with Tyson, dolled up in a short white dress, Steph walks over towards me and sits down on the couch.

"Are you forgetting something?" I subtly ask, giving her a stare-down.

"I just got home," whined Steph "Give me time to unwind."

"That wasn't the deal."

"But I'm not even..."

"No buts!" I yell comically, "Only butts!"

Steph stands up shyly, this is the first time in five days that she seems bothered by our deal, she takes a deep breath then begins to undo the back of her dress. As the dress falls to the floor I realise why Steph was being so coy, she was not wearing a bra, her perky breasts were now out in the open, along with lacy red panties. A massive grin forms on my face as she casually sits back down.

"So, how was your date?" I ask, trying to mimic her casual demeanour as I refuse to take my eyes off her beautiful tits.

"It was fun," replies Steph in her usual cheery tone "I wanted to end the night another way, but he has assignments to work on."

I chuckle, "That's a shame, well hopefully this movie can make up for the lack of excitement."

"Better be a damn good movie," Laughs Steph as she sits cross-legged on the couch. I turn off the light and we settle in.

An hour later we were engrossed in the movie in front of us, so engrossed that I almost didn't notice when Steph decided to lie down across the couch and place her legs over my lap, almost.

I placed my hand on her leg, it was soft and smooth, she had freshly shaved her legs earlier today. Without really thinking about it, I gently rub her leg for the remainder of the movie.

I became increasingly aware of the situation, Steph completely naked except for some red lacy underwear was lying on my couch with her legs over my lap as she continued to casually watch a movie that I was now no longer interested in.

An erection formed in my pants as my cock was now poking the back of Steph's beautiful legs, I tried to subtly look at Steph to see if she had yet noticed. She hadn't moved her face away from the TV, the light from said TV lit up her bare breasts which didn't help my situation.

I try to lightly move Steph's legs further down my lap, away from my now fully erect dick. Pushing them slightly inch by inch so as not to disturb her, or bring notice to me, but I push too far.

Steph lifts her legs slightly to shift herself further down onto my lap, her legs land back down with a smooth motion and I find myself in an even more awkward situation than before as now my throbbing dick is firmly placed between her thighs.

I look to Steph to gauge her reaction but she continues to watch the movie, making no reaction at all to my circumstances.

Can she not feel this or does she just not care? The thought doesn't help me in any way as I decide that if she doesn't complain, why should I?

I return to rubbing her leg casually, now her upper thigh as I try to focus on the movie when I realise that Steph is faintly moving her legs together.

Without saying a word or even glancing in my direction, possibly without even being aware of what she was doing, Steph had begun to softly jerk my cock between her thighs.

I sat back and enjoyed the sensation of Steph's gentle rubbing while continuing to feel her legs up.

Her smooth skin was hypnotising to touch as I pushed the palm of my hand up her outer thigh but stopping shortly before reaching the side of her ass, my fingers danced around the edge of her waist, barely millimetres away from her red panties.

As my hand moved up and down in a somewhat circular motion along her legs, Steph picked up the speed shifting her legs and even began grinding her hips ever so slightly. My pants were slowly beginning to shift down, if she keeps this up my cock is definitely going to pop out, which may have been what she wants.

The head of my dick pops out followed quickly by the rest of it, now my raw dick is being ground between Steph's luscious thighs. I look to Steph and still no reaction, not on her face at least, Steph readjusted herself and increased the pace of her grinding. There was no denying it now, this was now a full-on thigh job.

"Oh fuck." I moan under my breath as I hold onto Steph's leg for dear life.

I start to slowly thrust my dick between her thighs, matching the same tempo that Steph has for grinding me. Steph continues, as usual, to watch the movie with great interest, but now I can hear that her breathing has become heavy.

My other hand makes its way to Steph's belly as I push her down into me while my dick thrusts up, Steph turns to face me but doesn't say a word, she just keeps grinding against my dick. She grabs my hand that's resting on her belly and moves it towards her breasts, I enthusiastically grope her tits as her heavy breathing turns into soft moans.

We continue to dry hump and fondle each other in silence, I continue to stare at Steph's exposed tits as I pinch her nipples and she stares longingly at my erect cock as she steadily grinds her hips against it. Finally, I reach my climax, my dick erupts between Steph's thighs as I shake feeling a wave of pleasure and relief go up to my body.

Steph gives me a warm smile as I feel the sticky sensation of my cum between her thighs and my dick, she still doesn't say a word nor makes any attempt to move from her current position.

She simply turns her head back to the TV and resumes watching the movie. I decide not to say anything either and also return to watching the movie, with one hand still resting on her leg and the other gently massaging her perky tits for the remainder of the movie, we sit in total silence as if nothing had happened.

Once the movie is over Steph stands up from me and gives a long stretch while she yawns.

"Well I'm tired now, goodnight," She says as she begins to walk off.

I watch her ass jiggle as she leaves the room, my cum still dripping down her legs make me keenly aware that my dick is still out. I'm in awe of what just happened.

Five days since we made new living arrangements and she does this.

Just how will this relationship evolve from now?

In any case, I looked forward to tomorrow.

The next day while I was enjoying my Sunday breakfast, Steph walks out of her room in a tired slump. Her hair was a mess, she was wearing the same red panties as she had on last night and most importantly, she was still topless. She looks at me and smiles.

"Hey there, any coffee left?" Steph chirps as she walks towards the kitchen.

"Yeah, the pot is still warm" I reply, making no attempt to look away from her breasts.

Steph pours herself a cup of coffee and sits on the kitchen bench, crossing her legs as gets herself sorted.

I join her in the kitchen.

"So I've been thinking," Steph says coyly. "I really like this apartment."

"Oh yeah?" I respond with a smile as a move closer towards her.

"Yeah, and I was thinking that maybe, just maybe, I could live here... Like as an actual roommate?"

I stopped to think about it.

"Hmm, I suppose you want this all rent-free?" I say.

"Of course," Smiles Steph, "I'm sure we could work something out."

I place my hands on her legs as I feel up her thighs. "I'm sure we can."

I run my fingers up her chest, over her breasts and up to her chin. She continues to smile the way she always does.

"Well, first of all, I'll want my spare room back," I say as my other hand moves to her back. "I need it to be my study again."

"Where will I sleep?" whispers Steph in my ear as I caress her back and shift her legs apart.

"You'll sleep with me, in my bed" I respond as I slowly push the bulge in my pants into her crotch.

"And you'll let me touch you, whenever I want."

"Tyson won't like that," She argues tenderly. I move my hands down to her ass cheeks and give them a squeeze.

"Tyson can't give you a place like this to live," I gradually begin to dry hump her. "And Tyson doesn't need to know how you pay your rent, you want to live this luxurious life right? All you have to do is agree to be my... toy" I kiss Steph's neck, her breathing has gotten hot and heavy.

"I-I don't..." Steph moans, unable to concentrate, unaware that her hips have already begun to thrust into mine.

"Just say yes," I whisper back to Steph as I stop thrusting my erect bulge into her.

Steph slides forward as to continue the humping I had just stopped.

"Ye- mmph"

Steph barely had time to finish saying it as I push my tongue into her mouth, I explore the inside of her mouth, the light taste of coffee lingered with her breath.

I wasted no time as I loosened my pants and parted her panties. Steph let out a muffled moan as I penetrated her cunt, it was wet and inviting as I started to pump into her.

My hands explore every part of her body as we continued to make out and fuck on the kitchen table. Steph's legs wrap around my waist, forcing me to thrust harder than before.

She was mine now, and I plan to make the most of this deal, from now on as long as Steph was going to live in my house, she will live on my dick.

After several long tender moments, I feel myself about to climax, so I hold Steph still as I vigorously pump my cock in her tight pussy, our tongues continue to meet in our mouths as I finally cum inside Steph.

I make sure that I keep my cock stuffed in her cunt, filling her completely with a nice cream pie, Steph doesn't care as our kiss lingers on while her legs shake with pleasure.

Ultimately the kiss ends and I pull myself out from Steph's embrace, she's panting and giving a face that shows she didn't want the kiss to end just yet. I run my hand down across her face then give her tit a good squeeze.

"Get yourself cleaned up," I say firmly "You're leaking on my table."

That day was the start of the best time of my life.

When Steph went to go take a shower she was surprised to see that I followed her.

She quickly realised that this was how things were going to be and rolled her eyes as she got into the shower. I spent most of my time rubbing down her body.

Afterwards, I let her get on with her day, around midday she left her old room and was back to wearing underwear.

"A friend of mine wants to meet up at the gym later today," Steph tells me. "We'll probably get dinner after so don't wait up for me."

I reach out and grope Steph's ass.

"That works for me," I reply casually. "I don't have much food left thanks to you."

"I don't eat that much!" Steph gasps in a playful tone, showing no reaction to my massaging hands.

"I know," I laugh. "I still need to do some shopping, I'll see you tonight then."

Steph gives an affirmative nod as she turns around and walks off, I give her ass a soft spank as she leaves to get changed.

Moments later, Steph is geared out in gym wear, a simple purple top and yoga shorts that barely covered her ass.

She has a small bag by the door and kneels down to put her shoes on, I walk up to her without saying a word.

"I'm off," she giggled "I'll see you later."

Before Steph could leave I grab her by the shoulder and passionately kiss her while giving both her ass cheeks a strong squeeze, then I let her go.

"See ya tonight," I say with a smile.

The rest of my day was pretty standard and uneventful.

Organising my week, watching a movie, playing a few games on Xbox.

Planning what I'd do to Steph once she got home.

After several long and dull hours, I perked up from the couch as I heard my front door opening.

"Hey, I'm back!"Steph sang out as she danced through the door.

"Sorry I'm late, We ended up stopping at this cafe, but my friend realised that she left her clothes back in the gym, but it turned out she put them in my bag, she was pretty embarrassed about-"

As soon Steph joins me on the couch I grab her from the nape of the neck and push her face onto my cock. It only took a moment before Steph realised what I wanted, she wrapped her mouth around my dick and started to suck.

I brush Steph's hair as her head bobs up and down as she blows me, I move my hand around to feel up her tits and after a few glorious minutes, I was ready to blow my load.

I make sure to hold her head in place as my dick erupts into her mouth, Steph makes sure to swallow all of it.

"Good girl," I say with a satisfied smile as Steph wipes her lips.

She then proceeds to tell me about her day with great enthusiasm.

"Don't get too comfortable," I say as Steph walks off to go to bed. Steph just smiles as she leaves, her ass bouncing with every step.

"Night," she mumbles as she closes the door.

She knew what was going to happen later but I wasn't yet ready to go to bed, I decide to stay up for an extra hour to watch my movie and give her some rest.

Once I'm ready to go I also head towards my bed, Steph was already tucked in and face down into the pillow. Her leg was poking out of the bed-sheet so that she was taking up both sides of the bed, I sit down at the end of the bed and run my hand up her leg.

Gowonzu
Gowonzu
411 Followers