The Deal

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My hand makes its way up her leg all the way to Steph's ass cheek, I fondle around with one hand as I pull the sheet off and over me. I'm now on top of Steph as I pull her panties down, she groans as she's stirred awake.

"Hey, babe," I whisper in Steph's ear. "I'll be quick."

Steph just mumbles into the pillow as I shift her legs apart, I pull out my erect shaft and rub it between her ass cheeks.

I spend a few minutes preparing the lube as I grind against Steph with one hand on her ass.

After a few minutes of humping her ass, once I'm sure I'm ready. I push my dick into her ass-hole, I prepare to thrust back and forth as Steph grips her pillow tight, the thrusts start off slow but gradually gain speed as I get into it.

I eagerly assault Steph's rear, the whole bed shakes as I pound into her, I no longer see her as my friend or a roommate, she's now my toy, just some fuck doll to play with as I see fit.

I cum inside her for a second time today as I roll over to her side panting, Steph rolls to her side and faces me. I hold her close and fall asleep with her in my embrace.

I wake up first, Steph is still asleep in my arms. I want to use this to my advantage but unfortunately, I have work. I get out of bed, have a shower, breakfast and then get dressed for the day.

I give Steph's breasts a squeeze before I leave for the day.

Work was hell, knowing what fun awaited me when I got home but I got through it. When I finally get home, my erection is almost about to burst out of my pants.

Steph is sitting on the balcony reading a book on an outdoor lounge chair.

"Good afternoon!" Steph chirped "How was work?"

I sit down with her, squishing beside her and wrap an arm around her shoulder.

"Urgh, Mondays are the worst," I complain to her as I gently pull her free arm towards my erection.

"Nobody is organised and the manager was so hungover."

"Really?" Steph laughed as she pulled out my cock and started to stroke it. "And the boss didn't care?"

"He was hungover too." I chuckle back as the hand on her shoulder moves down to cop a good feel of her tits. "Tell me about your day instead."

Steph looks up and thinks to herself, all the while massaging my dick with her spare hand.

"Uh, I got up at midday and went for a walk," Steph responds "Made a new friend at a cafe, plot twist... he's a dog."

Steph picks up the pace of her hand movement.

"Then I did some yoga and decided to read a book."

She waves the book in her other hand as she smiles, I grip onto her tighter as I ejaculate into her hand. I lie with her for a short time as she continues to read, then I decide to get on with my day.

The rest of the week and the weeks thereafter followed a similar pattern. I'd wake up, get ready to work and give Steph a squeeze before I go.

When I return from work I immediately find Steph to relieve myself. On Tuesday she sucked me off in the kitchen, Wednesday I fucked her on the couch while she watched TV, Thursday I made her rub me off with the panties she was wearing and Friday I caught her doing laundry so I banged her on the washing machine.

Afterwards, I usually leave her to do her own thing, however, I make sure to fondle her whenever she is in the same room as me.

Steph will easily act like I'm not even there while I'm doing it, we had a whole conversation about our ideal holiday destinations while I was fingering her.

Every night we would fuck, it didn't matter what time it was or even if Steph was sleeping. Every night before I slept I would fill Steph with my seed and fall asleep in each other's embrace.

Weekends were the most fun though, any day Steph didn't have a plan to leave the house was a day she would spend glued to my dick.

She'd wake up with me fucking her thighs then suck me off in the shower. By midday, we would've fucked in every room of the house until I got bored.

Occasionally we would have guests over, in which case we would have to act normal and Steph will actually have to wear clothes.

I still find ways to have fun, a light grope of her ass is even more exciting knowing we could get caught, it's also the only time she properly reacts to me by slapping my hand away.

Days I would catch her in gym wear would really light a fire in me, which would usually end with rough anal by the front door before she leaves.

One such Saturday I caught her dressed up and applying make-up.

"Where are you going?" I ask, eyeing her up and down.

"Out to dinner," Steph replies, carefully applying her make-up. "Got a date with Tyson."

"Oh yeah," I grumble as I cup her breasts and jiggle them a little. "Been a while since you had a date."

"We've both been kind of broke of late, but I see him during the week," Steph smiles at her new look as she puts away her make-up. "But he saved up a bit and will be taking me out to dinner, he'll be here in half an hour."

"Then we still have time," I retort as I pull her to my dining room table.

Steph rolls her eyes as I place her on the table. "You'll ruin my make-up," she whines, but I have little

interest in her complaining as I push my dick into her legs.

Steph gives me a distrustful look but spreads her legs regardless, my dick slides easily into her.

The thought of Tyson made me jealous for some reason, Steph belonged to me and yet this guy was on his way to take her on a date.

I knew if he ever realised just how Steph pays her rent I was sure he would be disgusted, and yet somehow the thought of that excited me more.

I'll allow Tyson to date this slut, but not before I make my mark on her.

"On your knees," I ordered Steph as I pulled my cock out from her cunt.

Steph obeyed eagerly and climbed down from the table and knelt in front of me. She stuck her tongue out because she knew what I wanted from her, I placed my hands on her head as I placed my dick on her lips.

I thrust my dick into her throat as Steph licked the base of my dick, then I forcefully face fuck her while I pushing her face into my crotch.

Steph makes gagging noises as she takes the forceful deep throat, she glares at me but doesn't resist as I use her mouth as the cum dump that it is.

I pull out and allow Steph to catch her breath, her lipstick stains my dick red.

"You ruined my make-up!" Steph chokes.

"I'm about to ruin more," I say as I stroke my dick in her face. "Sit still."

I cum on her, painting her pretty, gussied up face with my semen.

"Are you done?" Steph asks with an annoyed monotone expression.

Large globs of cum were dripping down her cheek.

Before I can reply there was a knock on the door.

"Shit!" says Steph as she jumps up, "He's early!"

I was as she runs off to the bathroom.

Putting my dick in my pants, I casually stroll over to the door.

I open it and am greeted by Tyson.

"Hey there!" He states with an irritating pep in his voice. "I'm here for Steph.... I'm Tyson by the way, is she here?"

Tyson holds out his hand and I shake it.

"Hi, yeah she's here," I say, trying to suppress a feeling of superiority. "She's just fixing up her makeup, y'know how girls are"

We wait in the living room for an awkward few minutes until Steph finally comes out of the bathroom.

"Tyson!" Steph exclaims, "I'm here, I'm ready!"

Steph runs up and kisses him.

Kisses him with the same lips that were sucking me off not five minutes ago.

"This is a nice place," Tyson remarks as he looks around. "No wonder you enjoy living here, how do you afford this?"

I shrug. "I got lucky mainly, "It ain't cheap but I work for it."

Tyson laughs. "Well, then how does she pay rent? Don't tell me she's just mooching off your good nature."

Steph doesn't know how to respond, I give out a hearty laugh.

"Oh don't worry, I got her paying her due," I say as I place my hand on Steph's rear. "We worked something out."

Steph jumps and for a brief second shoots me a nasty look, but she quickly smiles again as she grabs Tyson's arm.

"Well, we're off!" Steph proclaims as she pulls Tyson out the door, "See you tomorrow."

I shut the door and go back to my day.

Sunday morning was a bore, Steph wasn't there to entertain me and I had no idea when she would be back. It wasn't until the afternoon till Steph returned home.

"I'm back!" Steph sings out as usual as she walks through the door.

"Welcome home," I say cheerily "How was your night?"

"It was great!" she replies as she heads towards the bathroom, "I'm gonna have a shower and then I'll tell you all about it."

I follow her into the shower and help Steph out of her dress, I make sure to fondle her as she strips down. Steph turns on the water and gets in the shower, I strip down and join her.

"So we get to the restaurant and it was so fancy, with a piano playing and expensive wine." Steph gushes as I rub my hands around her waist, my dick poking her in the ass.

"The food was alright, a bit overpriced, I was expecting something more for the price they were asking for, y'know?"

"Yeah, those places really raise expectations," I say while inserting my hardened cock into her tight cunt.

"Then he suggested we went for a walk," Steph continued as I start to thrust into her, holding tightly on her waist. "Turns out that this was his plan as we walked towards a showing of this Harry Potter musical, he pulled out two tickets!"

"Isn't he sweet" I retort in a somewhat condescending tone as I keep on fucking her.

"He is!" returns Steph as she now has to hold herself against the shower wall. "It was an amazing show! I had no idea he had planned this!"

I press into her harder, the more she talked about Tyson the harder I wanted to fuck her brains out. She was trying to tell her story but each vigorous thrust seemed to break her concentration.

"And then... w-we went out for dr-drinks, at this bar... oh fuck," Steph moans as she pushed her rear into me, I wrap my hand around her tits and pull her into me, kissing her neck as she leans into me. "It was a... oh... a fun night."

I cum inside Steph, I hold her up as her legs shake and give way to the intense pleasure coursing through her body. Steph leans against me, panting as the water continues to fall on us, I hold her steady as we stand in silence.

Another week went by, another week of fondling and fucking.

These days I wake up and immediately start grinding my cock against Steph's pussy, she usually wakes up then but if she doesn't she definitely wakes up when I spray my load over her sleeping face.

Then it's a morning blowjob with breakfast before I'm off to work.

On this particular Saturday, we were having Steph's friend, Vanessa, over for dinner, these girls had been out gyming during the day which meant I had no outlet all day. Steph barges in the door first.

"Here we are!" she announces as she hurriedly throws her bag on the floor. "Welcome to the palace!"

Vanessa follows through with wide eyes as she looked around the apartment. She was a pretty girl, beautiful really, her long black hair went down past her shoulders, her skin was a darker tone, matching well with her brown eyes.

"This place is amazing," Vanessa remarks as she waves to me.

"I know right!" Steph agrees as I come to meet the two girls.

"Welcome to my humble abode," I sing out, mimicking Steph's jolly attitude. "Good to see you, make yourself at home"

I hug both girls, Vanessa first, a quick but loving hug, then Steph, also rather quick but I make sure to give her ass a good but subtle squeeze.

Both girls were in their gym wear, tight pants and sweaty shirts and I loved it.

"Before we do anything," Vanessa chirps up, "I need a shower."

"Be my guest," I respond as I point towards the bathroom.

Vanessa heads towards the bathroom and Steph gets a spare towel.

"I'll put your clothes in my room," says Steph.

It wasn't actually her room anymore but we wouldn't tell people that.

The bathroom door closed and I was already on Steph, I came up behind her and as I grab her by the shoulders. My hands moved down to her waist then up her shirt, digging under the sports bra she had on underneath until I made my way to her nipples all the while grinding my boner into her ass.

"She's right there" Steph gripes with a whisper as I pinch and pull on her nipples. "She'll catch us!"

"I'll be careful," I say softly, continuing to prod her butt with my dick.

I resist the urge to strip her down and fuck her right here, I'm sure even Vanessa would notice that. I spin Steph around so that I'm now facing her, hands groping her ass as my erection rubs along her front.

"Touch it," I tell her, she obeys and puts her hand down my pants, gently stroking the tip of my dick.

She gives me a concerned look as I pull it out of my pants, my only response is a deep kiss, she returns the passionate kiss as she strokes my dick along with it.

We stay like that for longer than expected, as before I have time to cum, The bathroom door opens. Steph jumps and spins around as Vanessa emerges, she's wrapped in a towel with another smaller towel on her head as she dries.

She doesn't see us for a second, then turns, she recognises Steph standing in front of me, Steph looks a bit flustered but Vanessa doesn't dwell on it and continues into the adjacent room. Steph stands completely still, perhaps in fear of what might have been, one hand behind her back still gripping my dick. She lets go and turns to me.

"That was too close," she whispers, I hold my dick out expectedly. "No, not now, I'm going to shower."

I jest "Well I'll joi-"

"No," Steph halts. "Just, just finish yourself off, I'll make it up to you."

Steph does a quick trot off to the bathroom, I wasn't upset she rejected me, if anything I was surprised I got as far as I did.

A few hours later it was time for food, I had cooked, the table was set and dinner was ready to be served.

Steph and Vanessa sat on opposite sides of the table, it was a large table, made for a family of six perhaps, I placed the plates of food down and sat next to Steph.

"Wow, this looks great!" remarks Vanessa.

"As I said, he's the best cook!" cheers Steph.

I chuckle and wave my hand in an over the top fashion. "Oh you're too kind, really."

The girls went on to gossip about the people in their respective social groups and current events. Vanessa's lit up as she thought of an interesting subject.

"Oh, how's you and Tyson doing?" she asks with great interest.

"We're going great!" Steph shoots back. "He took me to see this Harry Potter musical, it was a total surprise!"

"Oh god, not this story again!" I think to myself.

I needed to say something... or do something to pass the time.

I start eating using only one hand as I casually placed my other hand on Steph's leg.

Steph stuttered for a moment when this happened but quickly got back on track with her story. Steph had changed into shorts after her shower, her bare legs were soft and smooth as always and I gently glided my hand over them.

Steph puts her hand on mine in the hopes that I would stop, I didn't, in fact, it was her hand that I wanted all along as I grabbed it and pulled it slowly over to the bulge in my pants. Steph looked over to me as she continued talking, I smiled while feigning interest and let her decide if she would continue.

Sure enough, Steph's hand slowly massages the lump in my pants, to her surprise my zip is already down and my erect cock is growing out of the opening.

She grabs it and slowly begins to stroke my dick, making sure only to use her wrist so that Vanessa won't notice what's going on under the table.

"So, tell me about you, Ness?" I ask casually as Steph's fingers dance around on my member. "What do you do?"

"Mainly just balancing work and uni, y'know," Vanessa replies. "Some days it's hard to think about assignments after work, but I know I could never do uni full-time."

Steph picked up the pace of her hand movements, she gave me a sly smile as she was getting into it.

"Yeah it can be tricky," I say with Steph stroking me faster than before. "But stick to it, you'll get there in the end."

"It'll be worth it in the end," Steph adds, now with a full hand grip around my dick.

Vanessa smiles at our encouragement, blissfully unaware of what was happening on the other side of the table. Steph's technique had improved over the weeks, she knows all my weak points and how to massage my cock just right, between the gentle tugging and rubbing the tip of the head, along with the occasional recognition of my balls, I was just about ready to blow my load.

"So did you girls enjoy the food?" I inquire, looking to make my move.

"It's delicious" compliments Vanessa as she takes another bite, Steph also eats with eagerness, she clearly loves it.

"It's edible," Steph replies in a sarcastic tone as she gives a cheeky smile, she can feel that I'm about to burst but continues her steady rate of stroking.

"Well as long as you can swallow it," I retort in an equally sarcastic tone, giving Steph a devilish grin. "That's all I can ask for."

Vanessa chuckles and continues to finish her plate, but Steph realises what my words mean.

She gives me a look that says, "Seriously!?" but I just carry on eating, Steph looks over to Vanessa then subtly slides her knife off the table. It clings on the floor.

"Sorry, I'll get that," Steph says hesitantly, with that Steph bobs down below table height.

Her lips slide right over my pulsing cock, that's all I needed as I flood Steph's mouth with my cum.

I try to suppress my jolts of pleasure as Steph closes her eyes and quietly drinks up my erupting seed, her tongue twirls around my dick.

Vanessa gives me a questioning look as she sees Steph's head over my crotch, I decide to play along with her confusion.

"Err? You right there?" I say looking down to Steph, she opens her eyes in surprise and quickly grabs the knife. Her head pops up as she straightens herself out on the chair.

"Found it!" Steph declares as she holds up the knife, I raise an eyebrow to Vanessa and give a cheeky smile.

Vanessa giggles as she shakes her head, the whole thing was played off as a dirty joke and Vanessa is none the wiser. I tuck my dick away and we finish dinner.

After dinner the girls decide to watch a movie, it's some chick flick I have zero interest in so I go do my own thing. About half an hour later Steph comes into my room.

"Do we have any spare blankets?" She asks looking around the room. I get up and point to the top of my closet.

"Up there, why?" I reply, Steph attempts to climb up and looks around, I help 'support' her by grabbing her butt.

"We're getting kinda cold, figured we could use some blankets."

Steph finds two folded blankets and pulls them down, I follow her out to the living room where she hands Vanessa a blanket.

She is sitting in the lounge chair while Steph returns to the couch, I join Steph on the couch as she puts the blanket over us. The movie was pretty dull, but I wasn't here for that, after a few short minutes we were both lying on the couch, covered by the blanket.

I start off easy and start to rub Steph's exposed belly, it doesn't last long before I make my way up into her shirt to grope her tits. I play with her nipples for a short while, Steph doesn't take her eyes off the screen, after a while, I get bored and move my hand down towards her pants.

I tug along the waist of her shorts, she quickly realises what I want and quietly loosens her pants. She shuffles her pants down to her thighs and allows my hand to enter her panties, my fingers sink in between her legs as I lightly start to finger her.

At first, she tries to ignore it, focusing instead on the drivel coming from the movie, but over time she began grinding my arm gently. With my other hand, I unzip my pants and allow my erect cock to push against her ass, I pick up speed in my fingers as Steph fights to keep her breathing steady.