The Deal

Story Info
Two girls agreement is good for me.
1.4k words
4.25
12.7k
7
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In college I hung out in a group that had 4 guys and 3 girls. I was one of the guys and my name is Cory. The girls were Addie, Erin, and Rachel and they were all beautiful, girl next door types. I had a thing for Addie who was about 5'5" slim build with shoulder length brown hair. Addie had a bigger butt with A cup breasts. Erin was a bit shorter and not quite as slim but still small. She had chin length dirty blonde hair and small C cup breasts. Rachel was the same height as Addie but had a much more athletic build. She also had shoulder length brown and B cup breasts.

This story is about Rachel and a fun afternoon that we'd had.

One afternoon I was home alone hanging out doing random stuff when I heard the doorbell ring. "Hmm, I wonder who that could be," I say to myself as I head for the front door. I look through the peephole and see Rachel standing at my front door. I was surprised to see her since we really only hung out as a group. I unlock the door and open it to see Rachel standing there in a knee length jacket tied closed and a pair of slip on shoes.

She looks at me, smiles and says "hey are you home alone today?"

I was like "yeh no one will be home till dinner time......what do you need?" I tell her she can come in so she steps inside and walks past me to the living room. I stand there confused for a second but close the door and lock it before heading into the living room.

I come into the living room and Rachel says "why don't you sit down so I can explain why I'm here." I sit down in the middle of the couch and look at Rachel as she moves to stand directly in front of me. "Ok" she says "I'm here because I made a deal with Addie that if she was interested in any guys I would check them out first." "Addie says she's interested in you so I told her that I'd check you out."

I look at her very confused but then proceed to ask "ok so if you're here to check me out what do you need to know?"

I'm generally oblivious to subtle hints so Rachel looks at me a little dumbfounded and says "she wants me to see how you are."

Still completely not understanding I dumbly say "how I am at what?" With that Rachel sighs and unties her jacket and slowly opens it. I watch as she does this and am in awe as I notice that she does not have any clothes on underneath the jacket. She stands there holding her jacket open showing off her tight stomach, perfect breasts with slightly larger nipples, slender legs, and a completely shaved pussy.

She looks at me and says "does this explain what I'm seeing if you're good at?"

I stare at her naked body in awe and stutter "a-a-are you really going to have s-sex with me?"

"Not because I really want to but I made a deal with Addie that I would so yup, you luck out today."

Rachel shrugs the jacket off her shoulders letting it fall to the floor leaving her completely naked. She walks over to me, pushes my knees apart and kneels between my legs. I sit there stunned but just staring at her beautiful naked body makes me hard as a rock before she even has a chance touch me. She reaches out and undoes my shorts and pulls them down releasing my hard dick from its confines. She reaches out with her hand and starts stroking me before leaning down and taking it all the way in her mouth. I let out an audible moan as this is the first blowjob I've ever had.

She continues to suck my dick for a few minutes before she stands up and straddles my crotch. She lowers herself down so that my dick is nestled between her soft wet pussy lips and starts to slide back and forth. I reach up and grab her breast which are a perfect size for handful and give them a squeeze.

She moans "ohhh yesss that feels good." So I pinch her nipples between my fingertips. Rachel is now vigorously sliding my dick between her pussy lips and moaning. At this point I am in heaven watching her ride me as I play with her breasts but I'm ready to be inside her. I pull her close and give her a deep passionate kiss, then I grab her ass, stand up, turn around, and lay her on the couch.

She looks up at me in anticipation and I lean down and take one of her nipples in my mouth and she gasps in pleasure as I suck on it. I straighten up and say "give me a second while I go get a condom."

She wraps her legs around me before I can go anywhere and pulls me in causing my dick to start sliding into her pussy. She looks at me as I'm sliding into her and says "Addie isn't going to want to use a condom so I have to try you bareback too." I stay there a moment with my dick inside her warm wet pussy and she blurts out "damn your dick feels good inside me."

Hearing those words I start to thrust in and out of her slowly, enjoying the tightness of her pussy. After about a minute of slow steady thrusts she moans "fuck me harder." I pick up the pace and start fucking her hard and fast. Rachel yells out in passion "Oh yeeesss Cory fuck me like that."

After a few minutes I feel like I'm getting ready to cum but am not ready for it to be over yet so I pull out of her and bend down and start licking her pussy which at this point is insanely wet.

She lets out an incredibly loud moan as her whole body shudders with pleasure. "Don't stop Cory, right there, right there, keep going" she moans as I keep licking. I feel her body tense up and she holds my head against her pussy as she has her first orgasm, while screaming "I'm cuuumming"

I grab her and flip her over and slide into her pussy from behind and start fucking her as I grab hold of her hips. She starts moaning again as she's still feeling the waves of pleasure from her first orgasm.

After a few minutes I ask her "where do you want me to cum?" I start to pull out to cum on her back when she doesn't answer but she quickly stands up, pushing me over on my back and straddles me.

She drops herself down impaling herself on my dick and starts bouncing up and down on me. "You....have....to....come....inside....me....cause....that's....how....Addie....will....want....it" she pants with each thrust of her hips. This puts me over the edge and I explode inside Rachel's pussy as she buries my dick as deep inside her as she can. Wave after wave of cum empties deep inside her pussy and her body tenses up and she lets out a load moan as she orgasms again.

She lays on top of me breathing hard with my dick still inside her. We lay there and I slide my hands up and down her sides from her hips to her waist. My dick softens and slides out of her pussy along with some of my cum.

As she sits up I come up on my hands and suck on one of her nipples one last time. She lets out a soft moan but says "your test time is over, you gotta save it for Addie."

She stands up and I take in her beautiful naked body and her fresh orgasm look and say "does this mean you're giving Addie a good review of me?"

"After that how could I not." "Do you mind if I get cleaned up in your bathroom?" I show her the way to the bathroom and she heads in. I go and get dressed while she cleans up. Rachel comes out of the bathroom wearing a spaghetti strap shirt and shorts while holding the jacket she came in.

I walk her to the door and as she leaves I tell her "that was amazing.....thanks!"

She looks at me, leans in and gives me a peck on the cheek and says "that was great I'm glad Addie decided she was interested in you." With that she got in her car and drove away.