Broken Wipers, Needy Wife

Story Info
Mundane task leads to cheating wife.
2.1k words
3.8
33.1k
30
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was standing third in line ready to pick up my car from the Canadian Tire shop on a boring rainy Saturday afternoon close to closing time one August. Had had nothing much to do that day but run errands, and picking up my car was the last. Thought I had picked the perfect moment to walk the two blocks to the shop from my house when the rain stopped, yet just before I got to my destination I was caught in a sudden downpour. The old rough beaten jeans and random grey t-shirt I threw on were now soaked through, and I was standing there cold and muttering to myself about how slow the guy behind the counter was moving. All I wanted was to get my car, get home, get warm.

The relative silence of the store was suddenly broken by a woman's voice clearly annoyed with one of the employees. She was asking to get someone to install a new set of wipers she bought. The employee refused making up excuses: it was closing time, all mechanics left for the day, it was raining outside, etc. She kept begging and insisting she had to drive a long way to get back home to her husband and kids in Hamilton and could not do so in the heavy rain with one of her wipers broken.

"I would do ANYTHING for some help right now!" she suddenly blurted out as he walked away excusing himself.

Her outburst startled everyone in the lineup and we all turned. Being closest to her, she made eye contact with me first. Her face and expression was one of embarrassment, but also one of desperate need searching for help. She looked into my eyes for only a split second before taking notice of my ragged and wet appearance.

In sync I too took notice of what she was wearing. A white tank top with no hint of a bra held up ample breasts as they sat heavy in the thin tight material leaving very little to the imagination. Her chest was framed by a fancy looking brown suede jacket that looked like it would be impossible to close around those breasts. A red skirt hugged her curvy hips and ass and came down to almost above her knee with the rest of her legs tucked into almost knee high brown suede boots that complemented the suede jacket. In her late 30s or early 40s she had clearly been out somewhere that day and clearly had somehow avoided the rain as she was dry. Not big but not thin either she had an ample sexy figure that stirred the male hunger in me.

Her gaze quickly came back to mine and locked in looking deep into my eyes for more then would be a comfortable amount of time between strangers.

"If you wait until I'm done here, I can help you." I told her with a smile. I figured I was already wet if it started to rain and what man can resist not helping a hot made up little wife in need.

"OH thank you!..." she came bursting towards me so fast I thought for a second she was about to hug me. She did not, and instead told me to come find her and her black Jeep Grand Cherokee in the parking lot. She walked off but not before giving me one long glance with a smile just as she disappeared down an aisle.

I paid, found my car, saw hers parked far away in a corner of the nearly empty lot that late in the day, and made my way to her. She had taken off her jacket and was on the driver side slightly bent over the hood of her car struggling to tear the packaging apart on the new wipers. God her ass looked so hot in that red skirt. My cock almost stirred in my wet jeans wondering how hot it would be to grab a hold of her blond hair, push her down onto that wet hood and fuck her right there where she stood.

"Here, let me take care of it" I said, reaching out placing a hand on her waist to push her gently to the side away from the task and to take her place closest to the windshield. I felt her tense when I touched her and expected her to quickly move aside. She did not. Instead she turned slowly keeping full contact with my hand on he waist while getting slowly out of the way. As she did it was impossible to not notice through that top how her nipples had hardened underneath. Fuck that was so hot, and when I realized I might have stared at her breasts for longer then I should I tried to make a joke of it.

"If it starts to rain that white top there isn't going to leave much to the imagination." I said. As the words left my mouth I expected again to get a negative reaction.

"Probably" was all she replied with a sexy smile. She turned and walked away to the other side of the car opposite of me and I thought that little exchange was over.

"Getting a little wet is the least I can do for your help." she however continued upon reaching the other side.

My eyes shot up from my task to look at her. She however was not looking in my direction and instead was reaching for the passenger wiper blade trying, unsuccessfully, to free it from the metal rod. I kept silent and watched her struggle, bending over the hood, pushing her breasts right up against the wet car as she continued. I could see her cleavage, I could see the white top start to soak up the water off of the car becoming more transparent, and just where they should be a hint of those nipples began to darkened and be seen through. I kept quiet and watched her work and as luck would have it the rain once more started. Fuck me I thought! My cock was threatening to get hard and I would have enjoyed letting that happen while watching that white top just melt away, but the gentleman in my kicked in.

"Hey, you should get in the car before you get soaked. It will be a long uncomfortable ride to Hamilton if you're wet. I'm already soaked through so I don't mind staying in the rain to finish up." She hesitated, but silently complied, opened the passenger door and slid inside out of the rain.

With the rain becoming heavy it was making my job harder and I could see her inside through the windshield but not clearly. It looked as if she was drying herself off while watching me work and get rained on. I finished the driver side and walked around to the passenger side to install that wiper as well. Nearing completion of my task, the rain decided to let up again and the unclear windshield slowly became clearer and clearer and clearer as the water drained away.

It was then that I noticed she was not drying herself off. Instead, to my cock throbbing surprise, she was sitting there in the car's passenger seat, with her skirt hiked up, her legs spread, and my gaze following the bare hot white flesh of her thighs to where they met saw her rubbing her pussy through a pair of bright pink panties. Her free hand fondling at her top, at her breasts, grabbing at them, and massaging herself while watching me work. She noticed me looking and enjoyed herself even more knowing I was watching while I struggled to finish quickly. My cock was hardening in my wet jeans and tight briefs and I knew, or at least hoped, that very soon it would likely be let out and she would take it inside of one of her willing holes.

As if on queue, the moment I finished installing the wiper, the passenger side window where she was sitting opened and I walked to it. She stopped rubbing herself and sat there looking at me with her legs still spread wide, those pink panties between her legs as wet as if she had been in the rain. Without a word I reached my right hand inside through the open window, my fingertips making their way towards her cleavage, seeing her chest start to heave up and down as her breathing deepened realizing I was about to touch her. My hand reached inside her top and down the front of it to cup her left breast bringing out the hot heavy flesh; so soft and warm on my cold wet palm. She let out a soft moan at my touch and pushed her chest up, her mouth opening, wanting more. I moved my hand to the other breast, cupping it too and brought it out of that top as well leaving her bare and exposed to the cool air rushing in through the window.

She looked at me, breathing hard, biting her lip, squirming in that passenger seat, begging with her movements and her soft moans for more. She hit the button on her seat making it recline and I opened the door to give me more access. I was about to reach for her breasts once more when her hand caught me by my wrist and she guided my hand down until my palm rested on her soft inner thigh releasing it there. I was so fucking close to that wet pussy I swear I felt the heat on my fingers emanating from inside of her.

"Isn't the husband going to mind." I asked, my fingertips making their way towards the edge of her panties.

"Fuck yes he will!" she blurted out just as I slide inside the soft material, feeling on the back of my fingers the soaking wet soft flesh of her wet pussy lips. Running them up and down the slit behind those panties brought tortured moans from her lips, and I could feel her pussy open. Needy lips swelling, near her mound the hard little clit coming out of its hood, while lower down the incredibly scalding heat of her dripping wet hole inviting me inside of her as it seemed to open.

"Then we won't tell him." I said just before plunging my middle finger of my right hand inside of her wet hole, reaching deep, feeling her wet velvety insides. She spread herself wider, head leaning back, knees raising, eyes closing. My hungry mouth seeking out those bare nipples, wet lips wrapping around the closest one, to suck, and taste, and tease. It did not take long before a finger, then two, slid in and out and in and out of her needy wet married pussy together with my tongue flicking and mouth sucking her erect nipples, moving from one to the other, brought her to a shivering and quivering orgasm. As it approached she squeezed my hand between her legs, closing them, and held on to the back of my neck.

"Fuck yes, fuck yes... fuck I'm going to cum.... fuck yes.... " is all she could say while my two fingers inside of her pussy picked up the pace, the rhythm, and she squirmed and shivered and released. Her pussy suddenly gripping my knuckles, then releasing and filling my hand with a warm gush of delicious liquid. God she was so fucking hot in the palm of my hand, and that orgasm lasted, attempting to extend it as much as I could by reaching under her mound deep inside of her. When she had had enough she grabbed my wrist, released the grip her thighs held on my hand and pulled me out of her.

"I don't think I've cum that hard in a long time." she looked at me and said, sounding half guilty about it.

"Glad I could help with that, and with the wipers." I joked, still watching her absolutely gorgeous cock throbbing body exposed there panting and sprawled on the passenger seat. She probably realized and felt self conscious and started to straighten up, putting her tits back into her top, pulling her panties straight, her skirt down. I was almost beginning to be disappointment and was about to wish her a safe trip when she looked at me and said.

"Do you have some place we can go so we can fuck?".... mmmmmmm and that's whole other story.

She never made it to Hamilton that night having told her husband that a group from the convention she attended that day decided to meet up the next day to talk about a project and she decided to stayed in town that night. Was so hot hearing her lie to her husband, trying to keep a straight monotone voice with my tongue inside of her eating that wet pussy when she finally decided to call him and let him know.