All Comments on 'The Deal Ch. 02'

by litfan10

Sort by:
  • 38 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
glad your back

loved this story the 1st time thought it did have an ending guess not can't wait to read the new chapters keep up the good work

Turtle1952Turtle1952over 7 years ago
getting there

enjoying the play along the way though

boaman007boaman007over 7 years ago
love it

Really enjoying the realistic way the story line is moving. Keep up the good work.

tjb50caltjb50calover 7 years ago
good story

so, if the kid earns straight A's would he get laid ? lol

TheOldRomanticTheOldRomanticover 7 years ago
Interesting lesson of anatony

An interesting lesson in anatomy. Not in my wildest dreams would I have had the imagination of such a teacher.

Waiting for the next chapter to see where the story goes (although I imagine where).

5 * for you.

I apologize for my English (yet), is not my native language.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
bummer that we have to wait a week

but a deal is a deal. thanks for sharing

litfan10litfan10over 7 years agoAuthor
response to anon email

yeah, these early chapters are a bit short. As a long time journalist, I tend to gravitate to brief writing. I can tell you the chapters do get longer as we go.

This series for me is very episodic - I write them as mini events if you will. Later as the series goes I do start to bring in elements that develop and play out in later chapters.To date, I've finished twenty-seven chapters, and they do fill a large binder pretty nicely.

Thanks for the email.

litfan10litfan10over 7 years agoAuthor
response to Turtle1952, boaman007 and tjb50cal

Turtle1952 - thanks, I like this as lighthearted. I'm looking for sexy and fun. It does have it's serious moments but bottom line is it's a love story.

boaman007 - thanks. Of all my work, non-erotic and erotic, I'm happiest with this in terms of the development. I tried to make the characters as real as possible.

tjb50cal - too funny - Matt and Diana have much wheeling and dealing ahead of them.

litfan10litfan10over 7 years agoAuthor
response to TheOldRomantic and first anon

TheOldRomantic: thanks for you nice comments. Your English was great. I hope you enjoy where the story goes.

Anon: When I decided to bring this back I did think about releasing it all at once or in some staggered form. I settled on this weekly basis so (1.) I wouldn't flood Literotica with a lot at once and possibly irritate the site owners, and (2.) weekly gives me a chance to keep writing new chapters so there will be no long wait between chapters.

I'm trying to write two complete finished new chapters every three/two weeks. Ideally, I will finish writing the series before I submit the penultimate chapter. That's the deal I made with myself.

Thanks for your patience and the great comment.

litfan10litfan10over 7 years agoAuthor
first anon comment

Anon: Sorry I missed you the first round. Thanks, it feels great to be back. As an episodic series, you could leave it where I stopped writing the first time years ago, but I do have a definite ending in mind that really settles the future of the characters. I hope you enjoy the new chapters as well. If you followed everything the first time, chapter twenty-eight will be the first chapter of completely new material. Before I submit each chapter I'm rereading them to polish them up a bit, and it has been a blast to read them again. I hope that is the same for my readers.

Thanks again.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Journalist?

How come they never taught you how to use semicolons? Google them; you're misusing them in a lot of places. They're not for decoration or for ending questions.

Good dialogue, though. Sometimes a bit long to be believable, but solid.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Fun story

Quite a few mothers have been able to change son's behavior for the better with similar deals. Rewards vary but mom remains in control and enjoys the arrangement.

litfan10litfan10over 7 years agoAuthor
comments

Anon: Yep Journalist - with a long and successful career. You know, I wanted to say "Oh hell no" at the semicolon comment but right away I saw a misuse in the story. So much for that. As the Deal is a non-revenue work I edit it myself. Obviously I need to be a little more careful. Dialogue can be challenging as we don't read and speak the same way but overall I'm happy with it here.

Considering editing I will take this moment to say when I was first posting this series a reader pointed out my misuse of the word "smirk." It was a lesson to me as in my vernacular and upbringing "smirk" had a playful connotation not really negative. To me and those around me "smirk" meant with playful mischief not it's actual definition of annoying of smug intent. To me that is "sneer." I still see it more as playful and do hear it as such in daily use so I've left it.

Second anon: definitely it is reward based and the characters are by nature good people. I know I'd love to meet them in real life.

Hope you continue to enjoy it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

This is a great story series. I love that you dont make us wait a month between the chapters even if a week is way long enough to have to wait. I just wish the chapters weren't only one pagers. You just get into the story and then it ends.

litfan10litfan10over 7 years agoAuthor
comment to anon

Hi, thanks for the comment. Happily the chapters don't stay short - they do get progressively longer. Personally, I like short pieces here on Lit as a reader. Coupled with the journalism background, I tend to keep it short myself. Whenever I write a full length book I have to approach it from a totally different mentality and find it is harder for me than my mag/newspaper work.

Keeping it weekly gives me more time to get further ahead and keep the flow so it will be weekly until the end. I thought about twice a week but feel between health (which is a lot better) and full time non-erotic work I wouldn't be able to finish the series before all the chapters were out creating a longer gap before new chapters came out.

Enjoy

IrfonIrfonover 7 years ago
I really thought that...

....something was about to happen !

Can I breathe now ?? :-))

Keep going kiddo - great story and hopefully you'll continue ?

P.S.

I shot the last grammar nazi...HAHAHAHA

litfan10litfan10over 7 years agoAuthor
reply to Irfon

Loved your comment, thanks.

Eh, the "grammar nazis" never bother me at all, especially as I did see a semicolon out of place right away.

Yeah, I do find there are plenty of teases here, but there are pay offs as well.

I definitely will continue - I just finished chapter twenty-eight today and already started twenty-nine. I'm sticking with my plan of submitting a chapter every week until it's all finished.

I hope you will stick around for the ride.

oldpupoldpupover 7 years ago
Great Read!!

Please keep writing. If only mothers and/or other mature women would provide young men with some basic sex education in real life. Now she has to move on to the next lesson......soon??

litfan10litfan10over 7 years agoAuthor
To oldpup

Hey oldpup: Thanks, it was a fun visual scene to write. I enjoy the old sexperts interacting with the newbies in this series - it is a lot of fun with the dynamics.

I have twenty-eight chapters complete at the moment and will release one a week.

Thanks again and I hope you continue to enjoy the series.

Eric_ShiftEric_Shiftabout 7 years ago
Very happy reading indeed

Please go on.

litfan10litfan10about 7 years agoAuthor
response to Eric_Shift

Thanks, I like to keep this a sexy, fun and happy story. As we go, it does get serious at times but overall sexy, fun and happy are my main goals.

Glad you liked it.

Corey2JustifiedCorey2Justifiedabout 7 years ago

So I felt it was kind of a lie because she promised to take things off one at a time and suddenly she slip her skirt and panties down.

litfan10litfan10about 7 years agoAuthor
response to Corey2justified

Thanks, funny you should say that about the abrupt end of the striptease - when I was reviewing this after so many years I thought that too - I felt Matt got gypped.

Never stop a hungry woman I guess.

PrinceLukePrinceLukeabout 7 years ago
wow

if i was him i would probablh just rape my mother

arrowglassarrowglassalmost 7 years ago
This is a well written story!

Both HOT and full of smoldering passion bubbling below the surface. Looking forward to reading on through this series!

prop69prop69almost 7 years ago
WOW...This made me so horny..

Let the boy touch. Momma he needs more from the woman of his dreams.

litfan10litfan10almost 7 years agoAuthor
Response to PrinceLuke

Heh...Matt has a lot of patience. It's tested some times but overall he's pretty calm. Thanks for commenting and reading!

LF

litfan10litfan10almost 7 years agoAuthor
Response to arrowglass

Hey Arrowglass - I'm glad you found the series and are enjoying it so much!

Take care - LF

litfan10litfan10almost 7 years agoAuthor
Response to Prop69

Hey Prop69 - thanks for your comment. getting you worked up is my job! Yeah Matt (and Diana) have needs! Hope you continue to enjoy the series.

LF

bucknaked5664bucknaked5664almost 7 years ago
What a deal!

I might be late to the party here. Just came across this story series. I will tag the author as a favorite so I can come back to the rest. My favorite subjects are usually exhibitionist, nude in public. This Deal got my attention.

rightbankrightbankover 6 years ago
Boundaries are about to be pushed

Question is, who's going to be doing the pushing?

prop69prop69about 6 years ago
FUN TO REREAD

I had forgotten how far it was before you increased the

"DEAL"

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
That is so HOT.

"Hands-on" visual demonstration with explanation. That's the best way to teach (and learn). Perfect. And i was really pleased that mom is soooooo understanding to let his supposedly absent minded transgression slide.

I do have a question. How much time lapsed for mom and Matt between the end of chap 1 and beginning of chap 2? One minute they are at home and the next, mom is picking him up in her car. Was it a weekend maybe? Just wondering if we missed much action.

Like another commentor, I am fairly new to LIT and recently found your submissions. Great so far. Btw, I don't know if all chapters here are 1 pagers (i have not looked ahead) but I really find this much easier to read than those elsewhere that are 4, 5 pages long. It's a memory/focus thing. 5 stars!

-bern1965(pending)

sensualstoriessensualstoriesover 5 years ago
love it

Love slow developing, teasing, sensual stories that make the reader hoping for more and more. I also like the feeling of being privileged to be able to see and do more and more with someone. These stories definately are doing that. Very hot stuff.

goducks111goducks111over 4 years ago
wow

very erotic. great tease. enjoying where i think this is headed!

Foxterot7aFoxterot7aover 2 years ago

Really good series so far. I truly seeing the characters develop physically, mentally, and emotionally. I find it amazing that the mother is so confident in her sexuality. As a single parent, who else is going to teach her son about sex, especially about female anatomy and the function of each segment. A male learning about sex on his own can/will be unsatisfying for all involved; extremely costly financially, mentally, and physical health for all involved; Very good series.

slash757slash757over 2 years ago

Excellent build up.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Love the slow build up. More description of the effect on Matt, maybe. Like Mom seeing his erection in his pants and licking her lips.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous