All Comments on 'The Deal Ch. 07'

by litfan10

Sort by:
  • 20 Comments
krakbaknsak58krakbaknsak58about 7 years ago
Loving It

I'm loving this story thread, and especially the pace you have set.

The anticipation is killer. The slow build to what I hope is the inevitable, is exquisite.

xsiveonexsiveoneabout 7 years ago
Redemption

I believe you have redeemed yourself as far as the possibility of an added partner such as Chip or anyone else by Dianna's statement of never cheating on Dave and the threesome idea being a fantasy. My thought is that she will see her affair with her son in the same love light as her husband and will not explore the horizons beyond. Just my $.02 worth.

Ironman52Ironman52about 7 years ago
Another step...

My view is there is still wiggle room for this to go a lot of ways. But she touched him two more ways... that was an acceleration.

She is ripe now. Dan could wake up and turn her any time...

Is it Friday yet?

Hiding_in_PortlandHiding_in_Portlandabout 7 years ago
Remembering how much I loved it

I was an avid reader the first time around.

zipadofanzipadofanabout 7 years ago
2nd time through

I'm glad you are re-posting this series. I assume you are doing edits and revisions. Just a thought - I know everyone has an opinion on what they want to see but (Spoiler Alert for those who didn't read this series the first time around) like another commenter said, the slow build up is what makes this story. It seemed like you had so much going on with (especially with Cindy) that when Matt and Diana finally "went all the way", you skimmed through it pretty quickly to advance the story. Obviously this is yours to do whatever you want but please, give some thought to making that scene (really, the climax of the whole series) as creative (and nasty) as you've done with these earlier chapters. My guess is most of these readers are more interested in what Matt does with Diana than with Cindy anyway. Thanks. Great job.

litfan10litfan10about 7 years agoAuthor
response to krakbaknsak58

Thanks - honestly it was just as much fun writing this in terms of the build. I'm very happy you are enjoying it. Thanks for the great comment.

litfan10litfan10about 7 years agoAuthor
response to xsiveone

Thanks for your very good two cents.

I had the same reaction to chapter six years ago when I first posted it and forgot about it until last week's reposting. I had the same reaction both times from readers' anger: "Wait....what.....no" as I know what she will and won't do. I was kind of hoping that readers would get Diana's character a little better about what is motivating her but any reaction is better than no reaction. Diana is very wild (or was and will be again) but there is still a method to her madness if you will. Thanks for sticking around.

litfan10litfan10about 7 years agoAuthor
response to Ironman52

Hey Ironman52! Thanks as always for your comment. Diana's rising from the ashes is pushing the limits in ways that would shock her as well which makes for all the fun and anticipation. Hope you continue to enjoy the pushing of limits.

litfan10litfan10about 7 years agoAuthor
response to Hiding_in_Portland

Hi there! Welcome back. Thank you so much for finding us again, reading and commenting - I'm thrilled to be reacting with/to readers who remember it from the past as well as those discovering it for the first time. This time around I will keep posting on a weekly basis until the series is finished. I have thirty chapters completed and another one in the works and a rough outline sketching the rest of the story up to the end.

Please keep in touch.

litfan10litfan10about 7 years agoAuthor
response to zipadofan

Hey zipadofan - welcome back and thanks for the great comment.

I've mostly been correcting uncaught mistakes (I edit/proof this work myself rather than use editors as most of my regular editors would be shocked to find me writing something like this - this is my playtime) and smoothing out the flow and descriptions but all very minor. Numerous readers back when I first wrote this and those getting back to me now as I'm reposting have had a lot of thoughts regarding that particular chapter (thanks A LOT for putting "spoiler alert" in there!) I don't want to change what happened (actually anywhere in the originally published work) but I might (probably will) rework the pacing and how that scene went down to make it more in lines with what was expected for that pinnacle moment. I've always let this story guide me, and I think I was just as surprised as Diana, Matt and Cindy about that night.

Thanks again for your very well written thoughts.

36FF_Tiki36FF_Tikiabout 7 years ago
Glad i read commentss

I was about to ask if these were re-submissions as they seemed really familiar to me. Then, I read zipdo's comment and was relieved I was correct. Love the original and I remember (SPOILER) the stuff with Cindy. I clicked on it as soon as it popped up thinking haven't I read these and it continued as expected. I am glad to have you posting them again for us and I will be right along for the second time around.

litfan10litfan10about 7 years agoAuthor
response to 36FF_Tiki

Hey 36FF_Tiki - thanks for commenting and especially finding us again. We are definitely back and staying until the story is finished. Thanks again and look forward to hearing from you again.

PrinceLukePrinceLukeabout 7 years ago
closish to fucking

when they gonna fuck

arrowglassarrowglassalmost 7 years ago
Like the way you up the "ante!"

A slow burn...picking up speed!

prop69prop69almost 7 years ago
Fun story, but I want Matt tasting some pussy

Can't wait until the next chapter

litfan10litfan10almost 7 years agoAuthor
Response to PrinceLuke

Hey PrinceLuke - that my friend is the big question! Hope you continue reading to the answer. Thanks!

litfan10litfan10almost 7 years agoAuthor
Response to arrowglass

Hey arrowglass - glad you are enjoying the pacing and the "burn." I hope it continues to spark you!

Thanks

litfan10litfan10almost 7 years agoAuthor
Response to prop69

I'm glad you are enjoying this. I have always gotten a kick out of Matt's patience and being such a good sport with his mother. I would have been driven crazy!

Thanks and I hope you continue to have fun

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Love it

Very well written. A bit like sex, slow and careful to keep up the progress

Foxterot7aFoxterot7aover 2 years ago

This is a beautiful story. The trust and respect between mother and son is perfect. Their ability to tease each other and enjoy each other's company while abiding by their agreement is amazing. Again, it is unfortunate that life and not mirror fiction.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous