The Deal Ch. 16-20

Story Info
A young man between fetish and female domination.
7.8k words
4.68
5k
9
0

Part 4 of the 10 part series

Updated 04/19/2024
Created 12/18/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
crowbar_
crowbar_
60 Followers

Chapter 16

The second night in a row in a cage was very hard for Roman. The uncomfortable posture made it almost impossible for him to sleep. But it wasn't just his steel prison that kept him awake. Again and again he had to think of Lady Petra and Lady Silke and how they treated him since his return. It had never been his intention to hurt Silke or insult Petra.

He had just run away out of desperation. If he had been aware of the consequences, he would not have made this mistake. His biggest mistake, however, was to underestimate Lady Petra. This woman was absolutely superior to him. It was indescribable how much she already controlled and manipulated his mind.

It was almost as if this woman knew all his thoughts and used his secret desires against him. The way she treated him must have increased his submissiveness. In addition, this lady had almost perfect feet. He loved her feet. He loved to worship them. He didn't even want to think about her shoes, because his preference for women's shoes had brought him into this desperate situation.

How could this go on? Especially now that Silke seemed to hate him. Her kind nature had been a ray of hope in his life as a servant. It broke his heart, because he had always felt attracted to her. But a beauty like Silke was not his league. For her he was certainly only a submissive servant who cleaned up her filth and licked her shoes clean.

He remembered how many hours he had been kneeling before her old shoes in his apartment. At that time he only bought her worn shoes and he still had a life. And now he was her mother's property. Stupid as he was, he had even signed some papers. Broken, Roman closed his eyes and shook his head.

Early in the morning kicks against the cage tore the young man out of his lethargy. In a bad mood Silke stood in front of him, she was already dressed for university.

"Good morning, worm! I hope you slept well. I should greet you from my mother and let you out of the cage. You know what you have to do. By the way, my mother wants to sleep longer today, so be quiet when cleaning. Besides, she wants breakfast around nine. You know her habits, don't you? Before you start, you may empty your bowl and shower in the basement. Understood, slave?"

Without waiting for an answer, the blonde lady opened the cage and let Roman crawl out. Immediately, Roman bowed his head to the ground and thanked her.

"Thank you, Lady Silke."

Since he didn't dare to kiss her shoes, he now remained motionless. The beautiful student resolutely put her hands against her hips.

"By the way, we refrain from putting chains on you. So I hope you won't disappoint us again. Next time we will certainly not be so merciful with you!"

When he answered broken and sobbing desperately, Silke noticed that he was actually crying. The young lady didn't seem to have expected that. Hesitantly, she stared at the young man who cried naked at her feet. Intimidated and trembling, he didn't even dare to apologize to her. Suddenly she slipped out of her shoe and stroked the back of his head with her foot.

"It's all right. It's all right. Just do what you were told and we'll see. In the kitchen you'll find leftovers from dinner. You don't need to eat from the floor or from my shoes either. Unless you want to. Then you can ask my mother for it. She'll certainly do it for you."

Roman endured her mockery in shame, while Silke put on her shoe again.

"I have to go now! So get to work, slave!"

As soon as Silke had left the house, Roman crawled into the kitchen. Hungry he ate the cold leftovers of his mistresses. At least his food hadn't already been chewed this time.

While he ate the remains and certainly drank a litre of water, he once again became aware of how he was treated and exploited by these ladies. Why did Lady Petra and Lady Silke have such power over him? They held him as slaves, even put him in a cage and he kissed their feet for it. The way these ladies treated him increased his desire to serve and obey them. Meanwhile he thought of nothing else.

After taking a shower, he began to clean obediently. Since his female masters had not lifted a finger in his absence, he had a lot of work to do. Not only the kitchen was in a terrible state. Not to mention the extremely dirty bathrooms. It was hard to imagine that two such beautiful ladies could make so much dirt in such a short time.

But they didn't have to worry about the cleaning, they had a slave. Slowly Roman realized why Petra had brought him back. The main reason was probably quite simple, since the spoiled lady no longer wanted to do without her house slave. His remaining services and his preference for her feet and shoes were probably a practical side effect from which the beautiful lady gladly took advantage. Actually, everything was very simple. But nevertheless he could not escape this magical attraction. Broken, he continued to clean.

When he had just prepared breakfast for Petra at about nine o'clock, his blonde lady came styled out of the bathroom, which he had cleaned for an hour shortly before. Immediately he got on his knees and bowed his head to the ground.

"Good morning, mistress Petra. I hope you slept well."

Friendly smiling she looked down on Roman. "Good morning. Nice that you already cleaned my bathroom. I really couldn't see the dirt anymore. By the way, I'm finished in the bathroom, so you can clean it again later. You know, I always want it perfectly clean. Now you can crawl under the table and kiss my feet while I have breakfast. I promised you that we would spend more time together."

Satisfied, the beautiful lady sat down at the table and enjoyed her breakfast, while Roman obediently kissed her feet under the table. In a good mood she drank her coffee without once looking under the table at her servant, who kneeled naked in front of her.

"I am very happy that I have you back. This house was really empty without you. Well and also very dirty. But that's what you're here for. To serve and obey me. We just complement each other perfectly. Don't you think?"

The young man answered broken, still kissing her feet under the table. "Yes, Lady Petra."

His blonde mistress laughed. "It's nice that we agree. In the next few days you will be very busy. You can blame yourself for that. You have also disappointed Silke and me very much with your escape. Nevertheless, there will certainly be plenty of opportunities for you to convince us of your qualities as a slave through obedience, diligence and above all submissiveness. So there are still ways for you to regain certain privileges. For example, cleaning my shoes. Well, how does that sound? Do you want to lick my shoes clean every day again?"

Hypnotized by her words, he answered as usual. "Yes, Lady Petra. That would be my greatest wish."

His long-legged mistress stood up, let him crawl out from under the table and looked him straight in his eyes.

"Then earn it, slave! Earn the privilege to be allowed to lick the dirt off the soles of my shoes again!"

Confused Roman also thanked her for this statement and kissed her feet again. "Thank you very much, Lady Petra. I will not disappoint you. Many thanks for your kindness".

Cheered, she had her feet kissed for a moment.

"That is exactly the right attitude. Continue like this. And now back to work, slave! My house does not clean itself."

Chapter 17

Three months later, Lady Petra had Roman absolutely under her control. With female empathy, but also with uncompromising severity, the blonde beauty had formed the young man into her perfect slave for her needs. The countless hours of submission and servitude had removed his last doubts. In addition, his deceitful mistress let him inhale her nylon feet for several hours every day and even smell her worn nylons over night. This had again increased his fixation on her feet and at the same time his submissiveness.

In the meantime Roman existed only to serve this woman and her daughter. Without him noticing, he had really become her willless property. He had also stopped thinking about his life. His life consisted only of serving Lady Petra and her daughter. Although Lady Silke still mostly ignored him, he was at least allowed to clean, do her laundry and serve her.

Nevertheless, through diligence, personal sacrifice and extreme submissiveness, he had regained certain privileges. Lady Petra had even given him his mattress back and so he only had to spend the night in the cage if the strict lady was not satisfied with his services or behaviour. The main reason for this mercy was probably that her slave could work much better if he could rest during the night.

The greatest achievement for Roman, however, was that he was actually allowed to lick the shoes of his female owner again. However, this was only sporadically and as an absolute reward for impeccable behaviour. Nevertheless, these were the highlights of his everyday life. His mistress skillfully used this dubious privilege to reward the young man and control his mind even more.

The days in Roman's life were mostly relatively similar and consisted of serving and obeying. After his daily cleaning duties for his mistresses, he spent most of his time in front of Lady Petra on his knees. Normally he had to crawl under the table or the blonde lady used his face as a footstool. If she had no other use for her slave, she often let him kiss her feet for hours or kneel him in front of her.

When the young servant cleaned the kitchen on Saturday morning, Lady Petra and Lady Silke were still talking after breakfast. Since the ladies spoke completely freely in the presence of their male property, Roman involuntarily heard every word they spoke as usual. Interested, Silke inquired about her mother's evening yesterday, as Petra had been out with a long-time girlfriend. Slightly hungover, the blonde lady smiled.

"Wonderful. But unfortunately far too many cocktails. Fortunately Tara has been feeling a little better since her husband left her. At least she took away half of his fortune and the house. But after years of cheating on her, it's only fair. Don't you think?"

Silke nodded in agreement. "Of course, poor Tara has been through so much. At least you had a nice evening."

Suddenly Petra looked at her servant and snapped her fingers. "Get under the table and massage my feet!"

Without paying further attention to him, the ladies continued to talk while Roman obediently crawled under the table to massage his mistress's feet. While she had her feet pampered, Petra looked at her daughter with a guilty conscience.

"Oh, I think I told a bit more yesterday than I actually wanted. I wanted to cheer Tara up or maybe make her a little jealous. You know how much money her ex-husband earns. Maybe it was also the alcohol. Anyway, I actually told her about Roman and even showed her the photos on my smartphone. I don't know if she really believed me. Anyway, she actually offered me a lot of money for him after another cocktail."

Roman froze for a moment. Did he dream? That wasn't even possible, was it?

Silke opened her eyes. "You're not really thinking about selling Roman? Even if he is voluntarily our slave, he is still a human being. You can't just sell him like an object! Tara is probably just looking for a toy to distract herself from the divorce. Besides, you've been training Roman completely on yourself for the last few weeks. He serves us really well and adores us. Probably he's kissing your feet under the table and you're really thinking about selling him?"

Her mother nodded approvingly. "Of course you are right. I couldn't imagine a life without Roman either. Nevertheless the amount of the offer was very tempting. But maybe it wasn't meant to be serious at all. After all, she was drunk, too."

Relieved, Roman kissed her feet gratefully and passionately, which the beautiful lady of course noticed. Grinning she winked at her daughter.

"I think someone agrees with you. My feet are being kissed very extensively right now. It looks as if our slave still wants to stay with us a little longer."

Silke smiled contentedly as she put her feet on his head to Roman's surprise. This was the first physical contact with her feet since his escape.

Even hours later Roman still thought of this conversation. The fact that his mistress really thought about selling him had shocked the young man. After he had finished his cleaning duties, he knelt at the feet of Lady Petra, who had rested since breakfast. But instead of kissing her feet as submissively as usual, he bent his head to the floor and gathered all his courage.

Excited and meek, he spoke to the blonde lady. "I beg your pardon, dear Lady Petra. May I speak, please".

Surprised, she looked at him. " Speak, slave! Tell me what's on your mind."

Desperately he begged. "Please, please, don't sell me. I swear, I will always give my best and serve you obediently. Please, please don't sell me."

Cheered she smiled, "You are really cute. But don't worry about things you don't have to decide. You are my property and I do what I want with you. Nevertheless I am glad that you serve me from your deepest soul. By the way, I am very proud of you. Especially in the last weeks you have more than fulfilled my expectations. I knew from the beginning that you had the potential to be the perfect slave. All you needed was female guidance."

Gratefully, he kissed her feet. "Thank you very much, Lady Petra. I live to serve you."

Satisfied she strokes his head. "Good boy. You know your place. Be grateful. Always serve and obey me."

Obedient and submissive, he continued to kiss her feet. The beautiful lady laughed.

"Exactly! Kiss my feet! Well, by the way, I feel much better already and since I'm in a good mood right now, you may clean my shoes I wore yesterday later. Maybe we'll do that at dinner. Then you can lick them clean under the table while I wear them on my feet. You would certainly like that, wouldn't you?"

Happy and excited, he thanked her.

Even a few days later, he still remembered that special evening when he had spent over an hour under the table licking his lady's shoes. Since Lady Petra deliberately only allowed this very rarely, it was probably a very special event for Roman. Of course he still had to kiss his female owner's feet gratefully afterwards.

Like every day Roman cleaned the bathroom of his mistress this afternoon when it rang at the door. Shortly afterwards Lady Petra opened the door as usual. But instead of receiving a parcel as usual, she seemed to discuss relatively loudly with a woman. The young man now devoted himself again to his cleaning service, when he noticed that Lady Petra must have invited this woman in, as they now seemed to be discussing further in the living room.

Half an hour later, just as he was kneeling in front of his mistress's toilet, Lady Petra suddenly opened the door. In a bad mood she barked at him.

"Come on! You have a visitor!

Shocked, he stared to the ground as if automatically. Who could that be? Should he still be sold after all? Trembling he crawled to the feet of his mistress, who attached a leash to his collar.

On all fours he was led into the living room by his lady. His heart pounded. This was probably the moment when he was to be presented to a strange woman as a slave. A strange woman who probably even wanted to buy him.

When he entered the room he closed his eyes in panic. For several seconds it was suddenly completely quiet around him. When he opened his eyes again, he almost got a heart attack. There was no strange woman sitting on the sofa, but his sister, who stared at him completely shocked.

Chapter 18

Brother and sister stared at each other wordlessly. After a few seconds Petra became impatient.

"Well, don't you at least want to welcome our uninvited guest. After all, your sister was very vehemt to see you. She even threatened to call the police if she wasn't allowed to see you immediately."

Roman obeyed in a shaky voice. "Hello Bella."

The black-haired lady shook her head in disbelief. "I can't believe it. What the hell are you doing here? Roman? Hello? Why are you naked and why do you let yourself be treated like a dog?"

When he looked shamed to the ground, his mistress took over the talking.

"So Bella. That's your name, isn't it? I wish you had found out a little more gently, but you didn't want it any different either. Although it certainly looks strange to you, I am not doing anything against his will. Your brother has been voluntarily serving my daughter and me as a slave for some time now."

Shocked, the young lady barked at her brother. "You serve here as a slave? Are you crazy? What's wrong with you?"

Ashamed, he looked to the ground while Petra continued to speak for him.

"You have to understand that serving is his destiny and he is really good at it."

Defiantly, Bella looked the blonde lady in the eye. "And I suppose your destiny is to let him serve you?" Petra grinned appreciatively. "I see you're learning fast. Your brother loves to serve and obey me. Even if you due may not believe it, but he kisses my feet every day gratefully. Well, if he's not begging me to be allowed to lick my shoes."

Angrily the spirited Bella clenched her right hand to her fist, while Petra smiled at her with anticipation.

"Watch out! I'll show you."

Strictly she now looked down on Roman. "Show your sister how much you love to serve me! Come on, kiss my feet and thank me that you may serve me!"

Shaking her head, Bella stared at her brother, who was now really hesitant to obey his mistress. But the blonde lady only had to pronounce his name once more and the young man kissed her feet. When he now thanked her submissively, she turned again to Bella, who watched this spectacle in disbelief.

"You see. He knows his place. So please do not worry, my daughter and I know very well what your brother needs and what is good for him. Nevertheless, we would be grateful if you could keep all this to yourself. Already in Roman's interest."

The slender lady exhaled deeply. "Of course. It would break my mother's heart to see her only son living as a slave. I don't understand it myself, but if it's his free will, I have to accept it. Even if I don't like it."

Petra smiled contentedly. "I thank you and Roman is certainly also very grateful to you. But why did you want to see Roman? After all, you said at the door that it wasn't easy to find him here."

Bella took a business card out of her handbag and handed it over to Petra. "I just wanted to tell him that I had passed my degree and was employed by a law firm. In addition, I now have my own apartment. I wrote down the address and my new telephone number for him. It would be nice if Roman could visit me. That will surely be possible, won't it?"

Her demanding tone made Petra listen attentively. "Of course, dear Bella. Of course, Roman may visit you. Family is the most important thing of all. But you are also welcome at any time."

After the two ladies had arranged an appointment for Roman's first visit, Bella said goodbye to Petra and her brother. Roman was even allowed to get up from the floor to say goodbye.

As soon as the young lady had left the house, Lady Petra slapped her servant. Relentlessly she let her anger out on him. But it wasn't just this unexpected visit that had upset the strict lady. She screamed angrily.

"Who do you think you are, slave! You have to obey immediately when I order you to do something! If you embarrass me again, you will wish you had not been born! Understood!"

Shocked, Roman immediately kissed her feet. "I'm sorry. Please forgive me, Lady Petra. I swear it won't happen again. I was so surprised to see my sister."

Still angry, she slapped him again. "Shut up! I hate excuses! But your sister is a very strong-willed young lady. Exactly the opposite of you. This surprised me, after all. That's why I agreed that you could visit her. Did you notice how aggressively she looked at me? What a beast!"

crowbar_
crowbar_
60 Followers