The Deal Ch. 16-20

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In a bad mood, she took a step back and looked down at him.

"You'll finish cleaning my toilet and then you'll come into my bedroom. I feel just great desire to spank your ass extensively. Or maybe it's time for the whip again. We'll see."

The young man answered anxiously. "Yes, mistress."

A few days later the anger of his mistress had long since vanished. Nevertheless the visit of his sister had unsettled Roman. He was also supposed to visit her apartment today. What would await him? For months he hadn't spent a minute without Lady Petra's guidance. He had not made any more decisions himself. To spend the afternoon as a free man with his sister almost frightened him. At the same time he was looking forward to it.

Dressed in jeans and T-shirt Lady Petra dropped him off in front of Bella's apartment at the agreed time. In return, Bella was to bring him back in the evening. Excited, Roman entered Bella's apartment seconds later. After a warm welcome, she asked him to sit down.

"Well, there you are at last. Before I show you the apartment, we have to talk."

While her gaze became serious, Roman of course already knew what she wanted to talk about. Concerned, she now looked him straight in the eyes.

"Roman, you're my brother and you know I love you. But what is this woman doing to you and why are you putting up with it?"

Hesitantly he answered meekly. "I can't explain it, but Lady Petra showed me my place in life."

Perplexed, Bella shook her head. "Oh my God, it's worse than I thought. That can't be true, can it? Why does this woman have such power over you?"

Broken, the young man closed his eyes briefly. "I am submissive and love women's feet and shoes."

Now he had said it. Relieved and anxious at the same time, he waited for a reaction from his sister. But she just stared at him. Seconds later she breathed out annoyed.

"So you serve this lady as house slave and in return you may kiss her and her daughter's feet! After all I've seen, I'm sure you even lick her shoes clean!"

When he nodded shamefully, she shook her head again. "That's disgusting. You are disgusting. You should be ashamed of yourself!"

Broken, he looked down. "I know. You're right, but Lady Petra is my mistress. I must serve and obey her."

His sister looked at him helplessly. "If you really want to live as a slave! It is your life. I hope you know what you are doing. Anyway, I want you to know that I don't judge you. I am your sister and I will always love you. No matter how you spend your life."

Relieved, he looked at her. "Thank you Bella. That means a lot to me."

The black-haired beauty also smiled. "You're welcome. Then I'll show you my apartment. Since I have only just moved in, unfortunately not everything is perfect yet".

After an extensive apartment inspection, Bella suddenly smiled at her brother again.

"Now that you've got an overview, you can start cleaning!"

Shocked, he stared at her. That had to be a joke. But instead of laughing, she just looked at him waiting.

"You didn't think that I just wanted to show you the apartment, did you? So if you already serve a strange woman as a slave, then it is certainly a matter of course that you also clean my apartment! Don't you think so, Roman?"

Completely surprised, he had no choice but to nod. The ability to contradict had already been taken away from him by Lady Petra. Satisfied Bella grinned at him now.

"Then you better get to work. In two hours I have to bring you back again. But you are certainly already a professional in cleaning, aren't you?"

Chapter 19

Two hours later Roman had removed the biggest dirt from his sister's apartment. Satisfied, the young lady, who had meanwhile been busy with her smartphone, controlled his work.

"Wow, it's impressive what you've done in such a short time. It would have taken me the whole day. Even though I don't understand your desire to serve, I have to admit that you are really good at it. At least you learned how to clean well. Thank you very much."

She grinned at him amused. But before he could say anything, she looked at the time display on her phone.

"Oh, but now I better take you back. I don't want you to get any trouble because of me. Besides, you should be allowed to visit me regularly. But I'll clarify that with this lady you call Lady Petra. Don't worry about it."

When Bella let him get out of her car shortly after before Lady Petra's house, she kissed him goodbye on the cheek.

"I hope you enjoy whatever you do in this house. Greet Petra and her daughter from me. I look forward to your next visit. See you soon, brother."

With a strange feeling the young man entered the house of his servitude, where he was already expected by Lady Petra. Well trained, Roman immediately went down on his knees and kissed her feet to greet her.

His blonde mistress greeted him overly friendly. "Nice that you are punctual. I hope you had a nice afternoon with your sister."

Irritated, he continued to kiss her feet and thanked her for her kind words. To his surprise, the beautiful lady bent down to him and stroked his head. Seductively she whispered into his ear.

"I missed you. I think my feet and shoes missed you too".

Her words did not miss their effect on Roman. Although he knew her motives, he felt flattered. This woman had already manipulated his mind to such an extent that she had him absolutely under her control.

Grateful and brainwahsed, he immediately returned her strategic compliments.

"Thank you, Lady Petra. It is a great honor for me. Thank you so much for letting me serve you. You are my mistress. You are everything to me. I live to serve you."

The attractive lady smiled contentedly. "Good boy. Your mistress loves you too. Well, now I want you naked again. Then you clean Silke's rooms and afterwards I want to have dinner as usual. After that you clean the kitchen and my toilet again. In the late evening you can take care of my feet and if I am in a good mood I might even allow you to inhale my smelly nylons over night."

As soon as he had thanked her, he took off his clothes and went to work. Although he had been used to all these duties for weeks, the visit to his sister had more than confused him. Of course, he had expected her to speak more than clearly into his conscience. After all, his life at Lady Petra was anything but ordinary.

But the fact that Bella had let him clean her apartment made him think. Why did she do that? Did she just want to annoy him or take revenge on him? Somehow his life as a slave also brought shame on his family. While he thoughtfully scrubbed Silke's floors on his knees as usual, the young blonde entered the room.

She greeted Roman friendly, who bent his head to the ground as usual. The slender lady sat down and let him crawl to her. As soon as he knelt at her feet, she looked at him curiously.

"And how was the afternoon with your sister? You really deserved this time-out. After all, you serve my mother and me all the time. I want to discuss something with you anyway, but first you tell me about the meeting with your sister. She's supposed to be completely different from you."

Since he had received only short orders from Silke for weeks, Roman was surprised by this conversation. As soon as he had told her about his cleaning service for his sister, the blonde beauty began to laugh out loud.

"You're not serious. You really cleaned her apartment. I hadn't expected that. Well, then you almost felt at home, didn't you?

When he only looked at the floor in shame, she patted his head.

"Sorry, I was just kidding. Anyway, I've wanted to thank you for your services for quite some time. Since my mother brought you back, you have really developed very well. You have really become a good house slave. So if you promise me that you won't run away again, then I'm ready to forgive you."

Immediately he bent his head to the ground again. "Thank you very much, Lady Silke. I swear I won't run away again."

Pleased she stroked his head. "I'm glad to hear that. So I thought up a little reward for you. I know my mother sometimes tramples you. So I thought that in the future I will always step on your hands when you kiss my feet to greet me. But maybe I'll use you as a doormat. That would be funny, wouldn't it? You would then be my human doormat. Roman the doormat. What do you say? Would you like that?"

Unaware of the consequences of his answer, Roman looked up at her.

"Then I may kiss your feet again?" The long-legged lady grinned. "Yes, you may. Since I am firmly convinced that you have understood your mistake. Besides, it is now clear to me that my mother was right from the beginning. You are just a slave and nothing more. Your place is at our feet. Therefore you may clean my shoes again. Of course only if you have earned this privilege. Understood, slave?"

Without thinking, Roman replied well trained. "Thank you very much, Lady Silke. Please use me as you like."

The young lady laughed. "Don't worry, Roman. I will. So, now you can go on cleaning. Try hard."

Confused, the young servant continued to perform his duties. He could not explain the unexpected events and reactions of his mistresses. Not to mention the behaviour of his sister. Although he had spent weeks of his life only among women, he still could not understand them. Somehow they were always several steps ahead of him. Perhaps this was one reason why mother and daughter had chosen him as their servant.

As he was cleaning Silke's toilet, he realized once again that he was only a useful fool for her. These Ladies knew that he was completely at their mercy. Even though they were both very friendly now, he would probably be severely punished for the slightest disobedience and locked in his cage for hours.

At about the same time, Bella arranged her clothes and shoes in her new apartment. Since she had brought her brother back to this woman, she thought of him. Maybe she should have done something about this woman who actually treated him like her slave? But what use would that have, since Roman seemed to serve her voluntarily? She also had a guilty conscience. She should never have taken advantage of her brother's weakness.

Actually, she only wanted to tease him a little. She never expected her older brother to obey her and clean her apartment. What had happened to him? Did he hide his submissiveness earlier? And why did he love feet and shoes? Bella shook her head. She just didn't understand.

Late in the evening, after Roman had finished all his duties and kissed his ladies' feet under the table for about an hour, Lady Petra had locked him in his cage to talk to her daughter undisturbed.

Relaxed, the beautiful lady smiled at her daughter. "Have you forgiven him today, as I told you?"

Grumpy Silke put her glass on the table. "Yes, I did. Although I still don't understand why it's so important for you."

Her mother took a sip from her glass. "Listen Silke. Right now it is very important that Roman spends enough time at our feet. You know how much he needs that. Now more than ever. Unfortunately I could not forbid him to visit his sister. She would not have accepted this. So I had no choice but to agree that he is allowed to visit her regularly now. Since I cannot predict her influence on our servant, we have to make sure that he knows where he belongs and that he is rewarded for good service."

Surprised, the young lady nodded. "I understand. I hadn't even thought about it yet. That's why I should let him lick my shoes again?"

Petra grinned devious. "Exactly. That's how it all started and that's how we'll keep him where he belongs. I do not intend to have my slave taken away from me. Not after I have trained him almost perfectly for me. Besides, I can't imagine a life without a house slave anymore. Unless you want to clean here in the future?"

Shocked, Silke looked at her mother. "No! I hate cleaning, you know that! But maybe I will move out here soon. Then it would only be in my interest if I could take Roman with me. After all, I brought him here in the first place."

Angrily Petra hit the table with her flat hand. "Young lady, don't push it too far! You know what I have done for you and made possible for you! In addition I have trained Roman to be a slave, my slave. I love you more than anything, but remember, Roman belongs to me. You are my daughter, living in my house and at my expense. So I expect you to accept this and support me! Besides, you will do what I say. Understood!"

Silke did not seem to have expected this violent reaction. She immediately gave in. "I am sorry. I didn't want to upset you. I am also very grateful to you."

Satisfied Petra pressed her daughter's hand.

"I know, darling. For tomorrow I have something planned for Roman. You will support me in this. It's not a big deal, but you know, it depends on the details. So now I will let my slave out of the cage. It is always amazing how grateful he kisses my feet afterwards. For now I won't leave him in the cage over night. You can imagine why."

The young lady just nodded.

Chapter 20

The next day Bella had an appointment for coffee with her mother. Since she had moved out, they met regularly to keep in touch. After the young lady had reported in detail about her new job, they also talked about Roman. As promised, Bella concealed the details about her brother's life. To her surprise, her mother seemed very happy with her son's situation.

"Bella, I am very proud of Roman. Finally he has grown up and lives his own life. His girlfriend's mother even visited him here and asked him to come back. I think Silke's mother also likes Roman very much. Isn't that great?"

Reluctantly, the black-haired Bella agreed. Of course the young lady knew the real reason why Petra wanted her brother back. She would have loved to tell her mother the truth. Nevertheless she remained silent. She had promised it to Roman. Besides, it wouldn't change anything.

Still, she couldn't resist a question. "Oh, what I wanted to ask you. Have you ever noticed anything unusual about Roman?

Her mother looked at her in astonishment. "What do you mean, darling?

Bella smiled innocently. "Did he behave strangely or did he have unusual habits? Please think."

Her mother took a sip of coffee. "I don't know what you mean. Roman was always perfectly normal. Sometimes perhaps too introverted. Well, he used to..."

Surprised, Bella looked at her mother. "What do you mean? Now tell me!"

"Well, I think he used to like to secretly play with my shoes. But he didn't wear them, if that's what you think. That's why I didn't think about it."

Bella tried to react calmly so as not to worry her mother. "Really? And then what did he do with your shoes?"

She replied hesitantly, "I'm not sure, but I think he smelled my shoes. Once I watched him secretly kissing my heels. He knelt in front of my shoes and kissed them for minutes. I'm sure that was only for a short time. Later he was probably more interested in your shoes."

Shocked, Bella stared at her. "My shoes?"

The young Lady had trouble hiding her anger. "Why didn't you do anything about it?"

Her mother smiled. "It was only a few times. Besides, he only kissed our shoes. He only shows that he honours his sister and mother. Don't you think? But why are you even interested in that now? Why don't you rejoice with me that Roman finally has a girlfriend and lives a normal life?"

The attractive daughter smiled to reassure her mother. "Oh, just so. I am glad that you are happy. Roman will know what he's doing."

Soothing, she took her daughter's hand. "Do not worry. I'm sure that didn't last very long. I've only seen him once or twice kneeling in front of your shoes. But this is all in the past. Please don't be angry with him and please don't tell him that I know and have told you."

In order not to worry her mother any more, Bella skillfully changed the topic of conversation.

At about the same time Petra and Silke were sitting in a restaurant after an extensive shopping spree. Exhausted Petra smiled at her daughter.

"It's a pity that Roman isn't here. I am used to having my feet pampered while I eat. Do you think he likes the boots I bought? I haven't had a nice pair of boots in so long. A mistress should wear boots from time to time, don't you think?"

Silke smiled. "Your new boots look very good on you. Thanks again for the heels you bought me. Roman will be enthusiastic about our new shoes. I am sure of that. It's kind of funny when I think of him sitting in his cage at home right now inhaling your old heels."

Her mother smiled. "You know how much he loves these stinking shoes. I wear them for him almost daily at home and when he is a good boy I allow him to kiss, lick and inhale them."

The young lady nodded. "I know he adores your feet and shoes. Why did we actually print these photos of your feet earlier? Is that supposed to be a gift for him? He sees your feet every day anyway."

Petra grinned. "I will fix these pictures to the wall in his room. Exactly in the height that he can look up from his cage to them. So he can look up at my feet at any time, kneel in front of them or pray to them."

Surprised, Silke put her cutlery on the plate. "You're really serious about wanting to keep him a slave forever."

"Of course, darling! He is the perfect slave for me. He is the born servant and adores my feet and shoes. I also love to be served and adored. It could not fit better. Unfortunately the visits to his sister could reduce my influence on him. Therefore our servant is allowed to spend a lot of time with my feet and my smelling shoes. The pictures are only a small detail of my further plan. Did you step on his head yesterday, as I told you?"

The blonde lady answered cautiously. "I tried it. It's not easy with high heels. I hurt him slightly when I stood on his face. It was absolutely amazing to stand and trample on a person's head and face. Although he was in pain, he endured it for me. As a reward he was allowed to lick the soles of my shoes."

Petra grinned contentedly. "Well done. Even if it sounds strange, he needs it. Keep it up and I'll buy you another pair of those expensive shoes you like so much. But pay attention to his eyes. Before his visit to his sister tomorrow, I will let him worship me and my feet again for several hours and wash his brain extensively".

Calculating Petra smiled at her daughter. "Oh, did I actually tell you that a few days ago he actually begged me to let him eat my cut toenails? Isn't that sweet?"

Silke shook her head again. "Disgusting. And did you let him?"

Her attractive mother laughed. "No, of course not. I told him he had to earn it first. Generously, I've allowed him to lick the floor at my feet."

Silke shook her head again. "You really seem to enjoy treating him like this."

Petra smiled happily. "I do, darling. I do."

Tired and exhausted, Roman visited his sister as planned. Half the night he had crawled in front of Lady Petra and had worshiped and begged her. For hours he had massaged and kissed her feet and licked several pairs of her shoes. Although he loved to serve this woman, this intensity was very exhausting for him.

Especially since he had to clean for her during the day and also had to serve the beautiful lady. Also his face hurt, because Lady Silke wiped her shoe soles on his head and face for some days. She often stepped on his face and had slipped several times with her heels. Although he was grateful to serve this beauty, this was always very painful for him.

Excited, he entered his sister's apartment after Lady Petra had dropped him off. For many hours he had thought about what she would think of him and how he should behave towards her. He greeted the slender lady with a queasy feeling, but she only stared at him. Out of nowhere, she slapped him several times. "When were you going to confess to me that you also used my shoes for your perversions? I didn't tell our mother about your slave life. So far at least!"