All Comments on 'The Deal Ch. 20'

by litfan10

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago

This was a great chapter, much better with mother and son than with all the other people, thanks for a great chapter

PrinceLukePrinceLukealmost 7 years ago
short but sweet

good chapter dude but wheres that cindy at? she is one of my fav characters. another fiver

litfan10litfan10almost 7 years agoAuthor
Response to anonymous

Thanks. I love this chapter as it brings back the whole core love story.

I completely get why readers what just the two of them as that is such a solid love story, but for me this is about healthy sexual relationships and that goes beyond two people so there comes in the neighborhood gang.

Even with everything going on, Matt, Diana and Cindy do have a very strong love story that always is the focus.

Thanks for continuing to read and comment!

litfan10litfan10almost 7 years agoAuthor
Response to PrinceLuke

Hey PrinceLuke!

Very cool - Cindy is one of my favorite characters as well. And honestly, she is the only one in the Deal based on a real person. I never met the real "Cindy" but when I was working in a school system I was very good friends with the principal of the high school. He was helping a girl that had been kicked out of her home at fifteen. In the end, she did graduate and had her life pretty together. She did move out of the area to get away from the poison in her life and escape her past, and we lost track of her, but I never forgot about her.

Beyond that, my Cindy is a sweet, normal person who we get to witness discover sex and loves it. Sex is a strong part of her identity. Full speed ahead for her and us which I think is great.

rightbankrightbankover 6 years ago
Beautiful interlude

Should we worry about the man who watched the three of them?

Foxterot7aFoxterot7aover 2 years ago

Sexually and emotionally filling. The intimacy is intense.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous