The Deal Ch. 21

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
litfan10
litfan10
1,304 Followers

They heard Matt respond, "That you will have to check with my mom. You wouldn't believe all the rules I have to follow over the existence of the other tapes I have of her."

"OTHER TAPES?????" Sue and Kim burst out.

"Nude videos of Mrs. Hughes????" Chip and Craig gasped.

"Oh, do tell us the details dear boy," Kim giggled.

Matt gulped, "Oh crap, I shouldn't have said that. I plead the fifth. You really need to talk to my mom about those, and with her and Cindy about tonight's."

Diana chuckled and then called out, "We'll negotiate any video tape usage later."

Di looked Cindy and whispered in her ear, "Ready, my love?"

After Cindy gulped and nodded, Diana called out again, "Let's get this party started. And now ladies and gentlemen for your viewing pleasure now and apparently in the future on video we present Cindy and DI, The Hughes girls."

To raucous hoots, claps and whistles from the excited crowd of five, Diana and Cindy swirled out into the living room to the beat of "Let's Get Rocked which had just come on the stereo.

Again Di was wearing a stiff business suit of a blouse and a knee length skirt with added jacket and red high heels tonight while Cindy had on her white blouse and long faded yellow chiffon skirt with white heels on her feet.

The two women whirled and twirled in and out of the circle of light and near and far from the clapping audience. Their arms entwined around each other or glided across the curves of cloth covered flesh. Diana kicked her leg up and held it against Cindy's shoulder as Sue and Kim howled and Cindy ran her hands up and down the smooth leg exposed by the skirt sliding down to Diana's waist as the excited audience increased the fever of their catcalls.

Cindy smiled as her eyes washed over the eager eyes of Chip, Craig, Sue and Kim then Diana. Matt gave her a brief thumbs up from behind the camera. The butterflies in her stomach danced around driving her into a feverous pitch. She leaned toward Diana and whispered, "Sooooo much better with an audience," before smashing her lips into Diana's again to the howls of Sue and Kim.

"Take it off girls," yelled Kim clapping. Chip and Craig just stared in amazement at the wildness of their mothers and the twirling women in front of them.

Cindy broke off the kiss and twirled behind Diana pulling one side of her jacket as she went. Cindy continued to twirl around back to the front of the older woman's body pulling the other arm down completely removing the jacket which she tossed over to Kim. Cindy pressed her back into Dian's chest and stomach and reached up to entwine her hands behind Diana's neck, a motion that pushed her breasts out towards the Lynns and Hamiltons.

Diana ran her hands over the young girl's breasts and stomach. After running back up the girl's chest, Di's hands stopped at the collar of the shirt and opened one button after another down the front of the blouse. The Lynns and Hamiltons hooted and clapped harder as Cindy's flesh was exposed before them. As Diana's hands worked their way down the blouse it became very evident that Cindy was not wearing a bra. After all the buttons were opened, Diana brought her hands back up to the opening of the shirt and grasped the edges. She swung the shirt open and closed, repeatedly flashing Cindy's bare breasts to the appreciative and very vocal audience. Cindy held on to DI's neck harder. Then she twirled around and pressed her chest into Di's, kissing her deeply at the same time. Diana grabbed Cindy's shirt and pulled it down and off her body, tossing it over toward the couch and audience, exposing Cindy's smooth bare back to the loudly clapping audience.

Cindy slid her body around Diana's, extending her arm and letting it slide along Di's arm and chest as she disappeared behind the older woman. She brought her other arm from behind and cupped Diana's breasts through her blouse. Cindy let her arms slide down Di's ribs and stomach. She leaned forward a bit into Diana as she clutched the hem of Diana's wool skirt which she yanked up exposing a bright candy apple red throng before letting the skirt fall back into place.

Again hoots and yells filled the room over the music.

Cindy's hands ran back up over the stomach, ribcage and breasts before grasping the top button and opening it and moving down the buttons, opening Diana's pink blouse exposing her bright red, lace bra.

Once all the buttons were opened, Cindy opened and closed the blouse flashing Diana's bra encased breasts to the audience before them. Cindy then slid down to kneel behind Diana pulling her skirt down with her, leaving Di in her red lingerie, heels and open pink shirt. Cindy pushed Diana forward which pulled her shirt open dropping her breasts to the audience as Cindy bathed Diana's ass with her tongue for a few moments. Cindy slowly stood back up gliding her tongue over the woman's back until she was once again standing behind Di who had leaned back up as Cindy stood. Diana shrugged her shoulders and let her arms hang down causing the pink blouse to slither down her arms and onto the floor.

Cindy brought her hands up behind Di and unhooked her bra. Her hands then came around and massaged Di's breasts as the bra fell to the floor leaving Diana in just her thong and heels.

Now it was Di's turn to spin around and press her breasts into Cindy's while kissing her deeply. Di slide around Cindy to stand behind her again. For the first time during the performance the Hamiltons and Lynns had a good view of the topless Cindy, her butterflies exploding in a flurry of motion as she stared at the five looking at her with gleams in their eyes.

Diana reached down to clutch Cindy's swirling yellow skirt. She lifted the soft fabric up exposing Cindy's white thong before letting it swirl back into place. Kim and Sue hooted and clapped.

Diana ran her hands over Cindy's breasts and ribcage, occasionally tweaking her dark, pebbled nipples, bringing hissing sounds from the excited girl. Slowly her hands shifted back to behind Cindy as Diana again lowered herself to a kneeling position.

Cindy looked out to see all eyes on her as both flushed mothers were rubbing their sons' hardened cocks through their jeans. Cindy groaned.

Diana heard Cindy groan and smiled as she pulled the young girl's skirt down and off her body leaving Cindy in her small white tong and high heels.

Diana brought her hand up to the center of Cindy's back and pushed forward. Cindy groaned again and leaned over forward grabbing her ankles, her breasts swaying back and forth before the five watching them.

Diana grabbed the thong and pulled it down off Cindy who kicked it off and over toward the couch where a laughing Kim caught it to wave it to the cheers of the rest of the group.

The cheers turned to gasps as Diana spread Cindy's ass and dove her tongue into her.

"Oh my fucking God," yelled Cindy as she brought one hand back to spread her folds better for the probing tongue. She looked again into the five pairs of glazed eyes staring at her as Diana licked her and ran her fingers over her moistening sex.

Cindy suddenly jerked a bit and stared right at Matt through the camera lens, "Oh, Matt, this time she stuck her fingers up my ass, oh, God."

No one had noticed that at some point the music had run out and only the sounds of licking, panting and stroking against denim could be heard.

As Cindy looked around at all the smiling faces in front of her she started to shake.

Matt smiled as he heard her start to huff her breaths.

"Fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, Oooohhhhh FUCK!" she screamed as an orgasm ripped through her.

To keep herself from falling Cindy set both her splayed hands open on the floor in front of her as her body shook and spasmed.

Once she stilled and her breaths calmed Diana stood back up and kissed the back of Cindy's neck as she also stood before spinning around into her arms.

After a long kiss, Cindy breathed into Diana's mouth just loud enough to be heard, "Oh thank you so much. Now, it's your turn."

The naked girl spun them around so Diana's back was to the audience. Cindy pushed Diana down pulling her thong off in the process. Diana laid down on the quilt in the center of the lights; she leaned her head back to stare at the others upside down. Cindy drove her mouth into the juncture of Diana's legs licking and nibbling her sex. Diana reached up and tugged at her breasts as she watched the others. Sue had her hand into Craig's pants and was stroking his cock. Kim saw this out of the corner of her eye and leaned over to unzip Chip's pants and pull out his throbbing flesh which she swallowed as she kept one eye on the naked girls in the spotlight.

"Oh Sweetie," Diana moaned. "Oh, that feels so good. Ummm. Oh, oh, you're going to make me come, oh Christ, oh fuck here it comes." Her moans turned into a wail as Diana's body started to trash and shake. Cindy latched on and drank as the fluids gushed into her mouth.

Cindy held still drinking as Diana slowly relaxed her tensed muscles and fell back onto the quilt. Cindy, after giving a soft kiss to the swopping open sex, slid up Diana's body and kissed her before pushing up to stand reaching out to grab Diana's hands and helped her up as well. She smiled at Diana, "Waaaayyyy better."

The two women, wearing only high heels, sweaty and covered in juices on their faces and thighs, held hands and bowed before the audience of five who roared in thunderous applause.

Kim returned to her sons glistening cock aggressively thrusting it into her mouth and down her throat.

Sue looked at the sight as she ran her cupped hand up and down her own son's flesh. She turned back to look at her grinning best friend in amazement.

"Holy fuck Di. That was the hottest thing I've ever seen in my entire life even after all our wild parties." Sue exclaimed.

They all stopped to stare when Chip loudly groaned as her mother swallowed his ejaculation.

Sue swooped down to inhale her son's cock just as he started to tremble. In just a moment and she too was swallowing his gushing fluids.

Diana and Cindy stood and watched as the two women repeatedly swallowed as their sons gasped and groaned.

After a moment Sue and Kim rested their heads on their sons' legs and smiled up at Cindy and Diana.

"God damn, Cindy, DI. That was amazing." Kim exclaimed.

Kim turned her body and grabbed Sue pulling her up, "Come here you."

Sue laughed and let herself be guided over to the quilt as Chip and Craig slid over and made room on the couch so the nude Cindy and Diana could sit between them.

Kim reached down and yanked giggling Sue's t-shirt over her head exposing her bare breasts. She pushed Sue down on the quilt as she pulled her own shirt over her head. She also was not wearing a bra.

Matt wondered from behind the camera, "Doesn't anyone ever wear a bra any more, not that I'm complaining?"

Kim turned to face him with a grin as she pulled her jeans and panties off her body leaving her nude as Sue from the ground raised her legs to also pull her sweats and panties off.

"We know what to expect on party nights; they just get in the way."

Sue spoke next, "I'm sorry but you guys got us way too worked up for a slow strip sh...ooooofffffff." All air was expelled from her in a rush as Kim dove on top of her.

Kim laughed and turned her body to crush her sex onto Sue's waiting mouth as she drove her own mouth onto Sue's open sex.

The two women clutched each other's bare asses and thighs as they drove their tongues and faces into each other in a mad frenzy to bring the release they desperately needed.

Diana and Cindy looked at the glazed faces of the two women's sons sitting next to them. Cindy and Diana looked at each other and smirked at the sight of their cocks rising back up to attention as blood rushed back into them. Cindy grinned as she watched Diana reach down to grasp Craig's cock, tugging and pulling on it.

Cindy looked up at her boyfriend who looked back with a grin as he raised a thumb up at her.

Cindy took a deep breath and looked down at Chip's cock swaying lightly in the air, clearly excited.

She took another breath than carefully reached over to run her hand down his hard length. Chip gave a gasp as Cindy shyly smiled at him. The two looked back at the women on the quilt as Cindy curved her hand tighter around Chip and tugged him harder up and down.

Sue and Kim's moans grew louder and louder then Sue's thighs trembled and jumped up and down off the quilt rocking Kim. Kim pressed her ass hard down onto Sue smothering her as she flexed and shook with a powerful orgasm. The two women gave muffled wails as they spasmed.

Cindy's head snapped down as she felt Chip's cock jerk as his warm seed splashed out all over her hand. She looked over to see, with the tip of Craig's cock just in her mouth, Diana swallow as he poured his seed into her mouth. Cindy shook her head and felt the butterflies again explode in her stomach.

Kim rolled off Sue as the two women lay next to each other panting.

After a bit Sue raised her torso up on her elbows, "Okay, so what do I have to do to get a copy of that tape?"

Kim laughed and looked over at Diana, "And what's this about other video tapes?"

Diana laughed, "So Matt, as owner of the tapes, what kind of deal do you want for them?"

Matt stopped the video camera and came out from behind it rubbing his hands together, "Man, I love this part."

litfan10
litfan10
1,304 Followers
12