All Comments on 'The Deal Ch. 33'

by litfan10

Sort by:
  • 57 Comments
cwm1701cwm1701almost 7 years ago
Continue

Great series. A fun read. Please continue with the characters

ironsoldier80ironsoldier80almost 7 years ago
A whirlwind ending

But a happy and fantastic one.

petertowerspetertowersalmost 7 years ago
Well done

There's nothing like ending things on a high note! Thank you so much for an enjoyable few weeks reading through the entire saga.

Hope you don't rest on your laurels for too long, how about reserecting Holly?

Pete,

krakbaknsak58krakbaknsak58almost 7 years ago
Well Done

Litfan, you so nicely wrapped up this amazing story. My only quibble, is that there was no retribution mentioned for Mrs Wilson.

I will cherish, and revisit this story.

Thank you for an interesting, exciting, and well rounded literary adventure.

evertonianevertonianalmost 7 years ago
Great story

I just want to say thanks for an amazing to a great story that I have really enjoyed reading these past few weeks and would love to read more if you considered spin off stories following the characters as they go through life.

Thanks again for a great read

BigPappy42BigPappy42almost 7 years ago
Wonderful ending

Have tomagree with krakbak, you wrapped it up so nicely, but nothing happening wih Mrs Wilson. Should have mentioned something about the town blackballing her or something. Other then that i loved the story and hope you will maybe tell another chapter sometime in the future with the new store being opened. Thanks litfan!

devildog0302devildog0302almost 7 years ago
Thanks...

For wrapping this story up in a positive way. Nothing worse than having a story just suddenly stop with no conclusion.

joep01joep01almost 7 years ago
Thank you!

Thank you for coming back and republishing the story and adding the final chapters. I and I am sure others hear appreciate it. It was a great ending to a great story that was well told.

litfan10litfan10almost 7 years agoAuthor
Response to cwm1701

Thank you for your fast on the spot comment.

I'm glad you enjoyed it. I definitely am going to continue after all, at some point. I want to explore Craig and Jenny; the Lynns especially once their Cindy comes of age, and poor Chip doesn't have a girlfriend. I also have two ideas for stories involving Diana, Cindy and Gwen's new shop.

Thanks again - LF

litfan10litfan10almost 7 years agoAuthor
Response to ironsoldier80

It was a fast ride for one of the longest chapters. This went through a lot of revisions. I personally have a big issue with the lack of rights many US citizens have due to their sexual orientation and for a long time I knew I was going in this direction but I didn't want it preachy.

This series has always been about fun and sex so I also didn't want that much doom and gloom. Also I didn't want it melodramatic.

Jumbling it all together it became a "head down and charge through" to the end in order to get it out the way I wanted it.

I'm glad you liked it.

litfan10litfan10almost 7 years agoAuthor
Response to Peter Towers

Thank you my friend - You were early in on the first chapter and boom here you are at "the end" even though I'm going to write some new episodes.

Not a long rest - I want to explore the new mystery series as well as a Deal idea.

Holly, huh? I have been thinking about her actually. My list grows bigger and bigger.

Thanks again and happy writing to you!

litfan10litfan10almost 7 years agoAuthor
response to krakbaknsak

Hey krakbak!

Heh...I definitely do have plans for some more with our fair gang and actually top on the list is our wonderful Mrs. Wilson as well as a surprise new person.

I am very glad you enjoyed this and thank you so much for your kind words.

I keep saying how I wouldn't do this if not for the wonderful fans like you.

Thanks!

litfan10litfan10almost 7 years agoAuthor
response to evertonian

Hey evertonian:

You are very welcome and thank you so much. It was a pleasure to write this and I had/ am having a great time interacting with you.

I am going to explore some of the other characters more as well as give a view or two of the new Hughes-Hollister business.

Thank you so much again for the kind words.

litfan10litfan10almost 7 years agoAuthor
Response to BigPappy42

Hey BigPappy! Thank you so much.

Yes, I will explore some more both with Mrs. Wilson and the new store.

I have my new mystery series to create as well, so a very happy writing jumble is in my future.

Best of luck with your own writing, and I am definitely looking forward to more of your work!

Keep in touch.

litfan10litfan10almost 7 years agoAuthor
response to devildog0302

Hey Devildog! Thank you. I agree totally. I've had this ending in mind for quite a long time and am happy it is finally in the readers' hands.

I felt it was time to end, but already I have ideas for some more stories, a couple with the core group but mostly with the others.

Thanks for reading

litfan10litfan10almost 7 years agoAuthor
response to joep01

Hey joep01! Thank you so much and thanks for sticking it out all these years. I'm very glad you liked it.

Take care

LF

arrowglassarrowglassalmost 7 years ago
Great way to end this one!

What can I say...I am a FAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

arrowglassarrowglassalmost 7 years ago
I agree!

The next stage in their lives with the new store and Mrs. Wilson getting her comeuppance!!!

litfan10litfan10almost 7 years agoAuthor
Response to both arrowglass comments

Hey Arrowglass - thank you so much for all your great comments all along. I had a lot of fun reading them.

Yeah, as much as I wanted to end this I really would like a look in on the new business and take care of the Mrs. Wilson issue - so on we will go.

As I mentioned in other comments I also really like the Craig and Jenny angle as well as the Lynns and maybe Matt exploring looser sexuality with Adam perhaps. So many possibilities.

I am going to work on my new mystery series this weekend as well as a story with the Hollister-Hughes gang. No promises when either will appear but it won't be long.

In the mean time, I had another incredibly popular single story here (even more popular than The Deal believe it or not) that I will bring back called "Thieving Santa."

Thank you again - I write for people like you, so you are very, very appreciated!

PrinceLukePrinceLukealmost 7 years ago
a beautiful end

this entire seriez has been amazing i have enjoyed every bit of it except for Matts sharing of cindy in my mind its the same thing as cheating and ill never br able toget around it but i still love this series and i eagerly await either a continuation or a new series about Matt anr Cindy and their life together.

litfan10litfan10almost 7 years agoAuthor
Response to PrinceLuke

Hey PrinceLuke:

Thank you so much, and I'm so glad you liked this.

Also thank you for your patience with Matt.

I definitely see more stories to tell.

Please keep in touch as I've very much enjoyed your comments!

Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Thank you

For a great ride. Great erotica ofc but while I came for that I stayed for the story and the characters!

- Haarek

ROCKY70ROCKY70almost 7 years ago
It's been a great run.

Now whats next?, maybe not as long this time. But let us hear from you.

icebeasticebeastalmost 7 years ago
The Deal

Thank you for a great read... It was heart felt throughout the story... I didnt like that Cindy and Matt shared... but it went with the theyme of the story.... Free Love... what a concept... So whats next ... please keep me posted

litfan10litfan10almost 7 years agoAuthor
Response to Haarek

Thank you so much. As much as I tried to put in the hottest sex I could it always was about the characters. I'm so glad you liked it.

It turns out I'm not done with the gang like I thought. I will work on a new chapter this weekend.

Keep in touch

litfan10litfan10almost 7 years agoAuthor
Response to Rocky70

Thank you very much Rocky70:

Tomorrow (5/26) another one of my old stories will be back called "Thieving Santa." This weekend I plan on working on a new chapter for the Deal gang as well as getting a start on my new mysteries series.

Thanks and please keep in touch!

litfan10litfan10almost 7 years agoAuthor
Response to Icebeast

Hiya Icebeast:

First up I am re-releasing "Thieving Santa" which will be up on the site 5/26.

This weekend I'm going to work on a new story of Diana and gang as well as my new mystery series. One thing I never touched on in this series was Power Dynamics. That is something I am going to explore in the new mystery series. It certainly won't be Fifty Shades but an honest look at a Power Dynamic coupling with normal people - written by someone very happily in a Power Dynamic relationship I might add.

Thanks! I hope you continue to enjoy my work

litfan10litfan10almost 7 years agoAuthor
Response to my 5/25 anonymous email

Thank you very much for your kind words. I look forward to writing more both new and about Diana and gang.

For my old work check out this link provided by a reader:

https://web.archive.org/web/20150404040938/https://www.literotica.com/stories/memberpage.php?uid=1194228&page=submissions

XlovesGXlovesGalmost 7 years ago
Wow!

I just wanted to tell you I loved this series! Thank you for sharing it with all of us.

AirSearch1AirSearch1almost 7 years ago
This is now my favorite story

I loved every chapter of your story and I hated to see it end when it did but I know all things must end sometime. I am really looking forward to reading the story you said you are working on now that includes Diana. I know it will be good, LOL maybe Mrs. Wilson will be in this one too and try to pull something and get whats coming to her for causing so much trouble in the community.

litfan10litfan10almost 7 years agoAuthor
Response to AirSearch1

Hey AirSearch1 - thank you so much for the great comment.

I guess at this point it's safe to say I haven't ended the series. The original deal really ended a looooong time ago so it was time to update things a bit.

I really wanted to work on something new and completely different but the gang just won't stop playing in my head and my new characters are being surprisingly shy.

The Hollister-Hughes and Hughes are very much a big part of things but the others are definitely getting their time in the spotlight as well, including dear Mrs. Wilson.

It's just as much fun writing as before - love it!

The first chapter should be up in a day or so.

Thanks again and please keep in touch!

litfan10litfan10almost 7 years agoAuthor
Response to XlovesG

Hey XlovesG! Thank you for the very kind words! It was my extreme pleasure to share it with all of you. Thank you for making it so wonderful for me.

I hope you continue to enjoy the new stories!

Please keep in touch!

LF

LenaptLenaptalmost 7 years ago
Great Story!

Great and Lovely Story!

Thank you for posting "The Deal" back again on Literotica.

Got my 5*****Stars

Thank you

Aunt Helena

litfan10litfan10almost 7 years agoAuthor
Response to Aunt Helena

Hi Aunt Helena:

Thank you very much for your kind words. I'm so glad you enjoyed it. That's why I brought it back.

I hope you enjoy the gang's continued adventures on their new journey.

Thanks again!

LF

StiixxStiixxalmost 7 years ago
Great read

Just binge read the whole story....Loved it!!!Sorry to see it end .

litfan10litfan10almost 7 years agoAuthor
Response to Stiixx

Hey Stiixx:

Several people have mentioned reading through the whole series in one shot. Nice. I'm very glad you enjoyed it.

Technically, I did end the first Deal as it was kind of finished. I mean Matt had a better job, graduated high school with good grades.

So now we have the New Deal where everybody plus some new characters are moving in with their lives - learning, growing and loving.

Except Mrs. Wilson - she'll never learn!

Thanks again, you brought a nice smile to my face. I appreciate it.

LF

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
A good ending to a wonderful story. Some bumps along the way but 5 stars.

Looking forward to the next series.

prop69prop69almost 7 years ago
Some how Anonymous on my comment

A good story with a good ending. I hope Matt will finally be able to FUCK Cindy BAREBACK now.

Some bump along the way but one of the best stories.

FUCK THE BANK and Mrs. Wilson.

carbinemastercarbinemasteralmost 7 years ago
my 2 cents worth

I've saved my comments for the whole series until now. This is one of the most loving stories I've read. It's interesting how each couple remains dedicated to each other in the midst of all the sex with other partners. This was a fun story to read, and I look forward to "The New Deal."

DeathPrinceDeathPrincealmost 7 years ago
Nice, Very Nice!

I don't know how i found this, but I've read it for a few days (3) and saved my comment for the end. First off the story was great. Actually, it made something fly into my eyes at the end and make them leak lol. If i was writing it, i would have took a different route as in making the son and mother end together, simply because i am a huge mother-con when it comes to fantasy stories. The story went another route than i was expecting but i found myself still satisfied at the end. Mother and son were able to move into other relationships while not diminishing their relationship to nothing. Definitely a good story. 5/5

litfan10litfan10almost 7 years agoAuthor
Response to prop69

Hey prop! I'm so glad you enjoyed the whole thing even with the bumps. I'm sure children are in the future for Matt and Cindy and bareback is the way to go for that.

Enjoy the new series!

Thanks!

litfan10litfan10almost 7 years agoAuthor
Response to carbinemaster

Hey carbinemaster:

Thanks for your great comments. So glad you enjoyed this. I'm polyamorous so I find what these characters are doing is a very easy and a wonderful way to be. Sure they are very dedicated but they love sex and the joy that brings to the point love and sex blur together.

Thanks again, I really enjoyed "Secret Lovers" Fantastic series. Love Chrissie and Lee - wonderful characters.

litfan10litfan10almost 7 years agoAuthor
Response to DeathPrince

Hi DeathPrince:

Welcome! I'm so glad you found this and enjoyed it so much.

Yeah, at the point Cindy came into the picture I did lose a bunch of readers but this is very much the story I wanted to write. I'm glad you stuck with it and did like it.

I hope you continue in the new series "The New Deal" as Diana, Gwen, Matt and Cindy definitely remain a tight foursome and that you enjoy it!

Thanks!

JJMemaw0623JJMemaw0623almost 7 years ago
I always wait till the end . . .

Unless something is extremely glaring or there is something missing that I just don't understand.

Now, I loved this! It was incredibly romantic, hysterical, fun, absolutely sexy as hell and, and oh hell it made me take to my room when my iPad ran to 0% and I had to wait for it to charge back up again (I had to do something with my time!).

I came into this series at an interesting spot, something to do with Nude Day somehow. Keep writing PLEASE!! I can't wait to start on the next installment of their story. Thanks for a great read!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
More is NOT better.

The premise at the start was great, but when Cindy entered the scene along with the Hughes, the premise kinda died. Basically, the deal got diluted because the point about Diane's nudity makes a lot less sense in a story full of other naked women. It's like making a big show about one person's nudity in a nudist colony setting.

More is not better in the literary medium. I understand that when author add more slutty women, they typically try to overwhelm the senses of the audience, which may work in a video medium like a movie, Imagine a movie scene full of naked women, it's a lot to take in on the eye. However, in a literary medium, more is just more of the same with the risk of diluting the story line, which is the case with this story.

onechaosonechaosalmost 7 years ago
what a way to go.

hey Litfan, whats the next book going to be called involving the group?

i would still love to have this whole book in one document just so i dont have to go back and forth to click the next chapter...LOL. i look forward to hearing more

mark73107mark73107over 5 years ago
Bravo

I have read close to 1150 stories on this and other sites

and in my opinion this is one of the best I have read.

Thank you so much very a very entertaining tale.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Absolutely wonderful

Have so enjoyed this story from start to end, truly wonderful and certainly my all time favourite on lit. Thank you for all your hard work

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
I remember when..

Long ago, when you first started releasing The Deal, I was obsessed from the first chapter. I remember coming back later and legitimately being sad that they'd been taken down. Then 2 days ago I thought about your stories for some reason, and somehow remembered your username. I wondered if you'd released anything, Deal related or not. Come to find out it was all republished with new chapters! I've reread the whole series the last couple days, and as sad as it is for the series as it is to be finished I'm so happy it ended on a high note. The ending brought forth plenty of tears of mixed feelings. This is easily the best story series I've ever read, online or in book form. The feelings you've been able to instill in me for your characters over the series is incredible, and having been going through some tough times lately it's been an inspiration to keep going. I should end this comment before I ramble on too long haha much love, respect, and best wishes to you

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Luved It!!!

I loved the series- great characters- great plot - love making there but not too detailed

Roland58Roland58over 2 years ago

This was one best story I have read so far , thanks keep righting

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Ok let me get this right,Diana worked at a bookstore after the bank that went out of business so she decided to buy the building and open a bookstore.to make it special she's adding a Cafe and adult store?

JhobbykatJhobbykat12 months ago

Great read!! Loved it.

randysbrandysb9 months ago

What a wonderful read. Loved every moment of the story. Thank you.

Would love to read more such series from you.

CoolBreez3CoolBreez39 months ago

Wonderful story. Are you done writing?

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

That was one of the very best stories I had read yet I do believe it is my most favorite so far

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Story went on longer than necessary. Not to mention it went downhill after the inclusion of others into their deal, really distorted things. Overall nice conclusion, but pretty mediocre as a whole.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous