The Deal Ch. 33

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
litfan10
litfan10
1,304 Followers

Kim and Diana lay next to each other their fingers buried deep inside of each other as they stared into each other's eyes.

Sue was sprawled on top of Gwen her face plunged into the sex between her legs as Gwen had her hands holding Sue's ass while her tongue swiped gently licks through Sue's moist folds.

The four women paused to look over at the other four as Cindy suddenly yelled out a loud "Oh fuck!" as Jeff plunged his glistening cock deep into her bowels while Matt held on to her tightly. Once the two were rocking back and forth Adam leaned his hips forward to slowly sink his stiff flesh into her gaping open mouth.

Cindy groaned loudly.

Diana turned to look back at the grinning Kim, "So I hear it was you who taught her all about being air tight in the first place."

Kim laughed, "Ah, my young apprentice learned well."

The two giggled and smushed their faces together as their fingers spread and plunged harder into each other.

It wasn't long before loud moans and screams filled the room again but not for the last time that evening.

Spring

"This is Emily Brendt and we are live with Channel Four News, standing in front of the court house having been told the jury has sequestered after the final arguments by Mrs. Hughes' lawyer and the Fifth National Bank. This has been a captivating case right from the beginning when Mrs. EvalineWilson admitted on the stand that she had threatened to remove her fortune from the bank unless Mrs. Hughes was removed. Her complaint? That Diana Hughes was in a relationship with another woman. Hughes lawyer Clemons, clearly established the timeline that led to Diana Hughes removal. Since that time Hughes has worked at the local Borders books until that went out of business. In the meantime her son Matthew had to withdraw his application to college for financial reasons, another victim of this case as presented by Clemons. Hughes is currently being supported by her son and girlfriend as well as Hughes own girlfriend Gwendolyn Hollister, co-owner of Dreamlands adult store. Wait there seems to be some announcement. Hold on a second."

Michael Clemons looked at Diana, Gwen, Cindy and Matt. "They've reached a decision already. This is either very, very good news or very bad news."

Diana looked at her lawyer, "I don't understand?"

"For them to reach a decision this quickly it is either in your favor, and we won, or they have admitted a deadlock and the whole thing crashes and we start over again."

Diana grabbed Gwen's hand, "Please no, I don't think I can do this again."

"Let's go and see."

Soon everyone was back in the courthouse waiting as the jury returned and sat in their assigned seats through the month long trial.

After a moment's silence the judge looked at the jury, "Have you reached a decision?"

One of the jurors, a middle aged woman stood and faced the judge, "We have your honor."

"How do you find?"

Diana held Michael's hand and listened.

"We find in the favor of Mrs. Diana Hughes. Fifth National Bank in a complete disregard of Mrs. Hughes basic human rights violated them when they illegally terminated her employment.

The Hughes all let out a collectively held breath which turned to a gasp.

"We find for Mrs. Hughes and require the Fifth National Bank make an immediate restitution payment including damages in the amount of twenty-five million dollars."

"WHAT?" Diana gasped, shocked.

Matt, Cindy and Gwen all cheered and cried.

Smiling, Michael Clemons looked at the speechless woman beside him, "Congratulations. I'll be right back."

Clemons walked over to the other attorneys' table. "You know we are going to appeal this Clemons," responded the lead lawyer in a gruff voice.

Clemons smiled, "I'm glad. Twenty-five million from this jurisdiction, I bet we can get a whole lot more from Philadelphia. I believe it's called City of Liberty? Plus imagine the national publicity after this win. You really want that fight after seeing this? I'm game. I could use the publicity."

Clemons held back while he listened to the lawyers confer with each other and the phone. The lead lawyer shuffled his papers and put them and his phone in his briefcase, "Tell your client she will have the check by the appointed time of the court."

Clemons with the biggest grin on his face walked back to Diana who was now joined by Gwen, Matt, Cindy, Kim Hamilton and Sue Lynn.

The six looked at Clemons.

He broke into a huge grin and fist pumped, "Yes!"

They all embraced and broke into tears.

Soon the six plus Stephanie and Steve Deforest were in the private banquet room at Tony's celebrating.

Sue looked at her best friend, "So how does it feel to be a multimillionaire?"

Diana shook her head, "This is all insane. First thing, Matt you can go to school."

Matt smiled and reached for Cindy's hand, "About that mom. I've been talking to Mr. Clemons and Cindy. There are way too many people like you and Cindy who just aren't treated right. I'm going to apprentice with him and get my law degree."

Diana looked stunned, "Oh my God. That's wonderful Matt. Mr. Clemons?"

Michael smiled, "Matt was a big help for me with the case. He has a lot of passion. I believe that he will make a great lawyer. With this huge win I could really use a good assistant and who knows, maybe partner someday."

Stephanie looked at her sister who smiled and nodded. Stephanie stood up, "not to steal your thunder but I'd like to make an announcement that this is the perfect time for. Steve has been offered a full time job at Paul Smith's College in New York starting this fall. He has accepted on the condition that I marry him and go with him."

The table erupted in cheers.

Stephanie smiled through her tears, "I've talked it over with my sister, and we would like to sell our house to you, Matt and Cindy. I hear you're great at making deals Matt so I'm sure we can get to a price that will make you very happy."

Cindy, Matt and Diana all sat with their mouths hung open, silent while again their loved ones erupted in applause and cheers.

Gwen leaned over, "Looks like I need a new place to live, mind if I move in with you?"

Diana turned her head and with a smile silently nodded and kissed her girlfriend.

Weeks later a nude Diana stood in the door waving goodbye to Gwen as she drove off to open Dreamland. Down the street she recognized Matt walking down the sidewalk toward her. She smiled hearing Gwen beep her horn and pull over to speak to him. She could see her laugh and then give a thumbs up before pulling back out and down the street.

Soon a grinning Matt was in her arms as they each kissed deeply.

Matt stood back and looked at the shapely form of his mother on display before him. "So, back to being the wild native huh?"

Diana giggled, "Gwen is definitely not complaining. I'll bet Cindy is every bit as nude over in your own house right now."

She paused, "'Your own house'. It seems so weird. Sometimes I walk by and see your empty rooms and I get choked up. Then I realize I can just look out my front window and see your house, so I know you two are close."

Matt nodded looking around the house, "I know. I've spent my entire life in this house until now. Talk about weird."

Diana smiled and led her son to the couch. "So what brings you over, not that I'll ever complain about you wanting to see me."

Matt smiled as he sat, "Well, two things actually. First I'm checking in with you. How are you doing mom?"

Diana smiled, "I'm great, other than getting used to an emptier house. I'm really happy that you two are living so close. I'm also so, so, so glad the case is over and it is really over. I can't believe all that money."

"Have you gotten your check yet?"

Diana shook her head, "No, not yet, but Michael assured me it would come. The bank won't mess with the court. I'm not worried."

"Are you doing okay for money right now? Cindy and I are worried."

Diana laughed and kissed her son, "You are so incredibly sweet. We're fine. Gwen makes plenty at Dreamland for our needs. Apparently there are plenty of horny people living in this community."

Matt laughed, "Speaking of horny. That's reason number two."

Diana looked at Matt with her eyebrow raised and waited.

Matt laughed and lunged at his mother who started giggling out of control and squealed when Matt picked her up in his arms and carried her down the familiar path to her bedroom.

Diana wrapped her arms around his neck and held tight, "Oh my. Here I am naked and all alone in my big old house. Are you going to take advantage of me?"

Matt chuckled, "That was the plan with Gwen's hearty approval just a moment ago. In fact she wants you to call her later with the details."

Diana burst out in laughter.

Diana kept her grip on his neck toppling him onto her when he tried to lay her on the bed.

She pulled his T-shirt over his hand as he worked to unbuckle his belt. Together the two of them got rid of his pants and underwear.

Matt crawled up her body and fell into her kissing her deeply as his hands caressed her breasts. Diana wrapped her arms around his back holding him.

Diana reached down and felt his stiff cock between them, "Oh, you are excited to see me."

"Damn right," Matt growled.

The two wiggled their hips until finally Matt's cock slipped into Diana's sex.

"Ooooooo that feels nice," Diana purred.

Matt leaned himself up to look down at his flushed mother as he pumped himself back and forth in her.

Diana wrapped her legs around Matt as she ran her arms up and down his smooth sides.

Occasionally the two leaned into each other to kiss as they continued to pump and grind.

"Ooooooooooo," Diana moaned which lengthened to a wail as her orgasm crashed through her.

Her rougher shakes tipped Matt over the edge and with one more power thrust he held still as he emptied himself into her.

Matt collapsed next to her.

Diana ran her hand over her son's chest.

"Oh, you and Cindy can come over any time and attack me."

Matt chuckled, "I believe you and Gwen have mentioned that before which is a good thing because I believe Cindy is going to come over later and attack you as today is her day off."

Diana just chuckled and purred happily.

A month later, Diana turned into an empty parking lot and stopped the car. Diana got out and watched as Cindy, Matt and Gwen got out of the car as well.

"What's this about, Di?" Gwen asked as the four stood in the large empty parking lot muted in purples and reds from the setting sun in the distance.

Diana just smiled and held out both hands to the two women which Cindy and Gwen took. The three walked with Matt alongside to the closed entrance to the empty building that was once Borders. Diana pushed on the door which surprising Gwen and Cindy opened.

"Hey Mary Lou, we're here," Diana called.

Gwen, Matt and Cindy looked at the middle aged red haired woman in a business suit who waved from the counter over in the café area, a pile of papers on the counter in front of her.

"Di?" Gwen asked.

"Mary Lou is the realtor of this property. I want to buy it and open my own bookstore with a café called 'Cindy's' over there and Dreamland's right over there." Diana pointed to the two places.

"Mom?" Matt and Cindy asked.

"I found an entire bookstore going out of business, books, fixtures, equipment, everything for sale in Connecticut for an incredible price. The owner is retiring. I just have to pack it up in a U-Haul and bring it back here. But I'll only do this if I have all my loved ones with me every day and with every step of the journey. What do you say? You ready to manage your own café, Cindy? And you Gwen, want to partner with me?"

"MOM!" Cindy squealed as she leapt into laughing Diana's arms.

Matt broke out in a smile, "I suppose this would be a great time to tell you that Cindy and I have decided to get married, especially now that our futures are so settled."

Beaming, Cindy held out her hand, which she had been hiding the entire time, to show the diamond ring on her third finger to Diana and Gwen.

"Matt! Cindy!" Diana squealed as well and the four hugged together.

Cindy's smile grew much wider as over Diana's shoulder she saw Gwen drop to her knee.

"Ah mom, you might want to see this..." Diana turned in the direction Cindy pointed and gasped taking in the sight of Gwen on one knee with a small red box open in her outstretched hand showing another glittering diamond ring.

"I have a condition of my own," Gwen answered. "I'll gladly do this with all my heart but only as your partner in life in everything along with Matt and Cindy. Diana Hughes, will you marry me?"

Without a word, Diana fell into Gwen's arms kissing her deeply as Cindy and Matt held hands and watched, tears running trails down both of their cheeks.

Their smiles broadened as they heard their mother through her sobs and kisses say, "It's a deal."

The End.

litfan10
litfan10
1,304 Followers