The Deal Pt. 01

Story Info
She makes a deal with her husband.
16.9k words
4.49
7.1k
5
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Deal Part 1: Let's Make a Deal

Chapter 1 - Making a Deal

They stood back and looked at the work they had completed in transforming their bedroom into a relaxing space. She stood there with her chin in her hand and said, "Hmmm... Something is still missing."

"What could that be?" he asked.

"Well," she began, "I really would like to have a television in the bedroom."

"You know how I feel about a television in the bedroom," he said.

"I know, but I thought just maybe you might agree this time."

"What makes you think I would change my mind on something I have been set against for so many years?" he said wondering aloud. "I just see no need for a television in the bedroom."

"Well," she started leading toward an answer he had heard many times before, "I thought that it would be nice to snuggle in bed and just hit the remote and go to sleep without having to walk halfway through the house when we are comfortable on the couch. Besides, you know I like to have noise around the house and it lets me catch up on the news while I am getting ready. Just think about it." With a smile and a twinkle in her eye she added, "Besides, I could make it worth your while if you agree to put one in our room."

She piqued his interest and he decided to play. "So, tell me, what makes you think I would agree this time? What do you mean by making it worth my while?" He was truly intrigued to see where she was going.

She walked up to him, grabbed his crotch and asked, "Would it be worth a really good blowjob?"

"Well," he began, "a blowjob would be nice but you get the television in the bedroom every day and I only get one blowjob?"

She felt him harden so she pressed the issue more, "How about a bunch of blowjobs?"

"That does sound interesting," he said, "but a bunch is kind of an unspecific term. How many blowjobs per month is it worth to you?"

"How about four per month? That is above and beyond our normal sex life." She squeezed his erection for emphasis. "I can tell you are remembering the last time I gave you a blowjob and that you are thinking about it right now."

"Can I think about it and get back to you," he asked.

"Of course you can." She gave his erection a final squeeze before giving him a long kiss letting him feel her soft lips against his, her tongue flicking between his lips.

It was all he could think about for the next hour. He thought about her soft lips wrapped around his hard shaft, her tongue darting across the head as his cock slid in and out of her mouth. He remembered how good it felt when her fingers caressed his balls and the lower part of his erect shaft as she sucked him off. And of course he thought about the sweet release of his orgasm as she pulled away and stroked him until he came.

Finally, he sought her out in the living room and sat her down on the couch. "After much thought I have arrived at a conclusion about your proposal," he said seriously while taking her hands in his, "Unfortunately I have to turn you down."

"What?!" she exclaimed, "Did I hear you right? Four really great blowjobs are what you are saying "no" to!"

"Yes you did," he said. "A television is something you would get in the bedroom. And those four blowjobs are something I would get in the bedroom. I just don't think it is quite enough. So, I would like to propose a counteroffer."

She looked at him and wondered where he was going. "I'm listening."

"For starters," he said, "I would like to have a guarantee of one blowjob each month.

"That might work," she replied. "But you said for starters?"

"Yes, for starters," he repeated. "You offered me four blowjobs and I want to counter with four things I would like in the bedroom, or any other room for that matter. My first is the guarantee of one blowjob each month. I would also like for you to wear a dress or skirt with hosiery once a month at a minimum. This would be something you would wear for me, not for a wedding we go to or an evening out, but just for me. I want to have time to admire your legs and touch them. Maybe it could be an appetizer for sex later. The bonus for you is that you will get a foot rub and a leg rub out of the deal."

"Hmm, what do you mean by hosiery?"

"Pantyhose or thigh high stockings or nylons, whatever works best for you," he said. "I just love how smooth and sexy your legs look in hosiery and I love the feel of your hose under my hands as I rub your legs. And maybe you could let me rub my cock against your thighs or between your feet as foreplay?"

"And any particular skirt or dress?" she asked.

"Something that will show off your legs and give me easy access to touch and rub your legs," he continued, "something that will let me have peeks up your skirt as you move around or sit down or cross your legs. Not a mid-calf length with boots. That would hide way too much of your sexy legs."

"You really put some thought into this. I have to think about that a bit," she replied. "So that is two things, what else?"

"The next thing I don't really know what to call," he replied. "Again I am requesting once a month as a minimum on this too. For lack of anything else let me call it 'lingerie love' or 'satin sex 'or 'panty play'."

She appeared confused. "You have to really clarify this as I have no idea what you are asking for."

"Well, he began, "I am asking that you leave some lingerie on during foreplay and even during sex, especially something silky or satiny or lacey like panties or a slip or a nightgown."

"And why do you want that?"

He blushed a bit. "I really like how your lingerie feels as I touch you while you are wearing it. I think it would feel really good if you left your panties on in bed and I could caress your rear or maybe rub my cock against your panty-covered ass. Maybe you could leave them on during sex so I could slip them aside to enter you and feel the fabric against my shaft as I ride in and out of you or I could push my erect cock against the fabric of the crotch and push into you as far as I could. Other times you could take your panties off and use them to caress my cock and balls to get me ready for sex or even as a way to get me off. Of course I mentioned panties but it could be a slip or nightgown that you wear to bed for me, something where I can run my hands over the silky fabric as I caress your body during foreplay or during out love making."

"I see, what else?"

"Finally I want one 'special' per month."

"And what do you mean by 'special'?"

" Maybe I should say 'ladies choice' instead of 'special'. It will be something that you come up with that you know I will really like a lot."

"Wow!" "You really have put a lot of thought into this. So let me see if I get this right. You are asking me to guarantee you at a minimum one great blowjob a month and to wear a dress or skirt with hosiery at least once a month so you can enjoy my legs. A bonus for me is that I would also get a foot rub and a leg rub out of that. Then, again at least once a month, you want to have me wear or use some piece or another of lingerie as foreplay or during sex or to get you off. And finally once a month you want me to come up with something on my own that would excite you. Is that about right?"

He smiled sheepishly. "I know it sounds like a lot but that is what I would really like. And one final thing, this will be four different times. Each individual act will count as one and even though they can be combined with each other they will only count for one thing. And these are in addition to our normal sex life too."

"Okay then," she said, "let me think about it a bit and I will give you my answer later today."

He went down to his workshop to putz around and get his mind off the anxiousness he was feeling as he waited for her response. He was really hoping she would agree to his proposal.

After a while he heard footsteps on the stairs leading to the basement. She came into his workshop and took a seat on the stool. "I thought long and hard about your proposal and want to respond with a counter-proposal of my own."

"I'm listening," he said bracing himself for being turned down.

"I am willing to give you three of the four things you asked for as a monthly minimum.

"Only three," he asked.

"I think it will be difficult for me to come up with something new and exciting every month, so I would like the option of repeating one of the three items from time to time. How does that sound to you?"

"I am okay with that."

"So are we in agreement then that in exchange for a television in our bedroom I will meet your requests as follows - a guarantee of one blow job per month minimum and I agree to wear a dress or skirt with hosiery at least once a month and you will give me a leg and foot rub when I do. I will also incorporate lingerie as foreplay or during sex at least once a month. Finally we agree on at least one 'special' or 'ladies choice' each month that can be replaced by any of the other three items we agree on from time to time. And each of these things is in addition to our regular sex life. Does that sound right?"

"That sums it up quite well."

She paused before continuing, "I have one more thing to add from my side of the deal."

"And that is?"

"The television has to be a nice-sized flat-screen television and mounted on the wall. And those things you want will begin after the first of the month if the television is installed and running before the first of the month." She held her hand out to him and asked, "Agreed?"

He took her hand and shook it as he smiled. "Agreed! It's already the end of the month so I guess I need to get started soon. Shall we go television shopping today?"

"Let's," she responded with a smile.

They went out and bought the television and the wall mount and the cable he would need to hook up the television. Earlier that day while sitting in the workshop waiting for her decision he found a DVD player that wasn't being used and decided to set that up as well.

When they got home he ran the necessary wiring and brought up the DVD player and set it up on the dresser below where the television would hang. By the time evening had come around he had the television and DVD player set up and working. Now all he had to do was to wait for the next month and the promises of pleasure to come.

Chapter 2 - Paying Him Lip Service

It was a few days into the new month and he was waiting patiently for her to begin to deliver on her end of the deal. He was impatient, but only because he was excited about the prospect of what to expect in the coming weeks. He wondered if she would ask for direction or know just what it was that he wanted. Although impatient he didn't push her as he knew she had the whole month to deliver.

She was busy the first few days of the month and thought about how she would deliver on her promises. It's not that any of it was hard, but she so much wanted to please him and didn't want to rush into things... She wanted to make sure he got the full effect of what he wanted; besides she still had the rest of the month to deliver.

It was one of those rare weekends when they had no plans at all. She decided to give him one of his requests later that evening. While he was out doing the lawn work she was busy cleaning house and thinking about which request of his to grant. She decided that after dinner while he was showering she would use that time to prepare to give him a blowjob. She felt herself getting excited as she began to plan how it would all work out. The day wore on and soon they were done with their chores and sitting down to dinner.

As they ate dinner she said, "Tonight I am going to give you a really great blowjob. After we get dinner cleared up you go take a shower and I will get ready for you. All you need to do is be naked and on your back in bed after your shower and I promise to show you a really great time tonight!"

He was tempted to guzzle down his dinner but ate slowly and pondered what she had planned for the night. He helped her with the dishes before heading to the bedroom to get undressed for his shower.

While he was in the shower she stripped down and dabbed perfume on herself before donning a black sheer robe that hid nothing. She heard the shower turn off and heard him finishing up as she sat there in the living room to give him time to get into bed.

He entered their bedroom and was surprised to see he was alone. But the bed was unmade so she must be ready for him. He lay on his back and closed his eyes and waited for what seemed hours but in reality were only a few minutes. He heard her footsteps as she entered the room. He opened his eyes and liked what he saw. She had set the lighting in the room to be dim, yet bright enough that he could see her lovely body beneath her sheer nightgown.

He watched as she walked around the bed enjoying the sight of her body in motion. She stood at the head of the bed and slowly undid the belt holding her robe open. She teased him as she slowly slid the robe off her shoulders and down her arms until it fell to the floor leaving her standing there naked.

"Spread your legs," she commanded him and as he did she knelt on the end of the bed between his feet. Slowly she crawled between his legs until her face was just below his crotch. His cock was hard in anticipation as he thought of the wonders that awaited him. She reached for his cock and slowly pulled it towards his thighs until the head was pointed at her face. His cock strained a bit at being pulled like that but it felt good. She kissed the head of his cock and smiled at him. "I am going to give you one really great blowjob tonight. There are only a couple rules for you to follow. First, you are not allowed to cum in my mouth. I will take you right to the point of cumming but you have to warn me before you cum. Also, after you have had a chance to relax I will probably play with your balls and cock and maybe suck it again for a bit to get you hard again so you can please me. Finally you need to keep your eyes open as I want you to experience seeing how much joy I get out of sucking your cock. I want for us to look into each other's eyes during this experience. Okay?"

"Oh yes!" This was going to be so much better than he thought it could be!

She smiled at him and looked into his eyes as she slowly opened her lips a bit and wrapped them around the head of his twitching cock. Her fingers gently stroked up and down the side of his hard shaft as she gently sucked on the head for a minute before slowly taking it deeper into her mouth. Just as she had the head of his cock entirely in her mouth she tightened her lips around it and began to lick the tip while continuing to caress his shaft. Her fingers went lower on his shaft and soon she was lightly caressing his swollen balls. Slowly she moved her head so that her lips began to slide along the length of his erection. She held his cock deep in her mouth for a little bit before slowly sliding her lips back up the full length until only the head was caught between her lips.

Slowly she relaxed her lips and pulled away from the swollen head. She released his cock and it sprang back towards his stomach. She slowly kissed and nibbled all along the length of his cock getting ever closer to his balls. She gently cupped his balls with one hand and began to kiss them. She looked up to see that he was still looking at her face and she caught his eye and he smiled as she resumed kissing his balls.

He felt such immense pleasure as he watched her sucking on his cock and then kissing and caressing his balls. He was totally turned on by the look of passion in her eyes as she used her mouth to give him pleasure. He tensed up in anticipation of pleasure as she slowly began licking at the base of his shaft. Her tongue lapped at the rigid shaft as she slowly licked her way back up the length of his erect cock. Once again she pulled his cock down towards his thighs and her waiting mouth. She opened her mouth wide and held the head between her wide open lips while she began to stroke the sides of his cock. She felt his cock begin to throb so she wrapped her lips around the head and began to suck it deeper into her mouth.

She began to move her mouth up and down on his cock with a slow but steady rhythm. Not a word was spoken between them since she started sucking him but soon she heard him moan and say, "I'm going to cum soon!" She registered what he said and continued staring into his eyes as she wrapped her fingers lightly around the base of his shaft.

She continued moving her mouth up and down the length of his cock and soon she heard him say, "I can't hold off any longer."

Rather than stop she continued a bit more. She promised to bring him right to the edge using just her mouth and she was going to make sure to follow through. As she stared into his eyes she felt him tense up and she knew he was about to cum. She pulled her mouth away from his cock just in time as the first spurt of his hot cum hit her on the cheek. She pressed his cock against his belly and used her fingers to caress the jerking shaft urging him to continue to cum. She placed her lips along his cock just beneath the head and began to suck on the sensitive underside of his erect manhood. She used her tongue and lips to please and tease him like that until he finally stopped cumming and his cock began to shrink.

She grabbed a tissue from the side of the bed and wiped his cum from her cheek and then she wiped up the mess he made all over his belly. She climbed onto him, laying full length on top of his body. She spread her legs and let her wet pussy rest against his limp cock. She kissed him passionately, grinding her lips against his and sliding her tongue in and out of his mouth while she began to rock her hips using his soft cock to massage her waiting, wet pussy. Even though it was too soon for him to get hard again, she thought that she would try to influence an erection out of him. She stopped kissing him and laid her head besides his so she could whisper into his ear. "Do you feel how wet you make me? I want you to get hard so you can slide that cock deep into my pussy and make me cum!"

"I want to get hard and slide my cock inside of your warm, wet pussy," he whispered back into her ear. "I want to feel my cock shooting off deep inside of your pussy."

She decided to turn up the heat a bit. "I was imagining what would have happened if I didn't stop in time. Would I have ended up with a mouthful of your hot cum? Would I spit it out or swallow if that happened? Well we may never know, will we?" She felt him hardening as she spoke to him like that.

She rolled off of him and positioned herself so that she was kneeling over his chest. She reached down and spread her pussy lips apart and began to stroke them with her finger as she said, "My pussy is so ready. I need to cum real soon. Would you like to watch me cum?"

He couldn't find the words to say so he shook his head yes.

"I am hoping that watching me make myself cum will get you hard enough to give it to me good and real soon."

"I want to do you good," he replied watching her fingers slide along her pussy lips getting closer to her moist hole.

As she slid a finger into her moist hole she looked him in the eyes and said, "My pussy is so wet and ready. Let me see how ready you are." She reached behind her and felt his cock almost fully erect. She smiled at him as she exclaimed, "it seems you are almost ready, I can hardly wait to feel that cock sliding in and out of my soft, wet, warm pussy."

She grabbed his cock and eased herself back so that it slid between her butt cheeks. She clenched her cheeks around the hardening shaft as she began sliding her finger in and out of her pussy faster. She spasmed as she came and her ass cheeks massaged his now erect cock as she continued fingering herself to a wild orgasm. She rolled off of him and lay there face down with her fingers still gently caressing her crotch. She spread her legs and lifted her ass up and invited him to take her from behind.