The Deal Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She rolled onto her back and he started once more with her feet. Only now she could watch him as he tenderly caressed her and lovingly massaged her from her feet, up her legs and onto her thighs. She thought to herself, "Here it comes," as his hands massaged the top of her thighs. But he surprised her and bypassed her mound to concentrate on her belly before massaging her arms and shoulders. When she thought he was no longer turned on he began to caress and massage her breasts. His hands were all over her breasts while ignoring her nipples.

She felt her nipples get erect and hoped that soon he would begin to touch them. She began to ache for him to sexually touch her. Slowly his fingers made their way in circles around her breasts until he was teasing her nipples through her satiny blouse and sheer cup of her bra. Surely he could feel how hard her nipples were and how much they needed to be paid attention to. He began to rub her nipples between his fingertips bringing a moan from her throat. She was feeling that sexual tension beginning to get greater as he continued to lovingly tease and squeeze her nipples. She felt a tingling begin in her belly and spread towards her crotch. Before she knew what was happening she had an orgasm from his teasing, his massage and his attention to her nipples.

As she came he smiled at her and let his hands slowly work their way down her belly and across the front of her skirt. His hands went all the way down to her knees before he slid them under her skirt. Slowly he caressed her thighs urging her to spread her legs as he began to massage her inner thighs. His fingers lightly brushed across the crotch of her pantyhose and she had a small orgasm from that simple touch.

He felt her wetness through her panties and pantyhose and felt her shiver as she came. He slid his fingertips back and forth across the crotch of her pantyhose feeling her quivering lips beneath them. He let his fingers get closer and closer to the source of her wetness and was soon fingering her through her pantyhose. She arched her back and pushed herself against his hand as he continued to stroke her wet pussy and soon she was cumming again. He began to spank her crotch causing her to let loose with a wild orgasm. As she came he resumed lightly stroking her thighs as he brought his face to hers and gave her a passionate, deep kiss.

After a while he let his fingers begin to massage their way down her legs until once more he was massaging her feet. "Shall we take this to the bedroom," he asked as he looked longingly at her.

She still had not caught her breath but nodded her ascent as he helped her to a sitting position on the couch. She slid her feet into her shoes and he helped her to stand and led her by the hand to their bedroom.

Once in the bedroom she pushed him to a sitting position on the bed and said, "Earlier you got excited watching me dress, then you got excited watching me move around and give you peeks of what was to come. Now I want to see how excited you get watching me strip. So get naked and get ready."

She stood across the room from him and slowly pulled her blouse from the waistband of her skirt. She fumbled with the tiny pearl buttons. "Would you like to undo my buttons for me?"

She walked over to where he sat and let him slide his hands up the sides of her satiny blouse and across her chest and ever so slowly he began to undo one button at a time until her blouse was open revealing her bra to his view. "And while I am here, can you please undo the zipper on my skirt for me?" She turned around and wiggled her rear as he reached for the zipper and ever so slowly lowered it. "Thank you," she said and giggled and walked away from him.

She kept her back turned towards him and slowly lowered her blouse off her shoulders and down her arm and dropped it to the floor. Still not facing him she placed her thumbs in the waistband of her skirt and slowly teased it down over her hips and when it fell to her feet she stepped out of it and kicked it across the room.

She stood there in her bra and slip and heels before slowly turning around to face him. She teasingly played with the straps of her sheer pink bra while walking ever closer to him. "Do you want to see my breasts?"

"Very much so," he replied. He reached out towards her as she came within an arm's length of where he sat.

"Just wait!"She placed her hands over the cups of her bra and slowly began to massage her breasts through the thin, sheer fabric. She lowered her hands showing him that her nipples were erect. She gently tweaked her nipples while looking into his eyes. "I love when you touch me like this." Her fingers moved across the cups of her bra until her hands met between her breasts at the clasp that held her bra closed. She slowly undid the clasp and began to slowly separate the cups from each other. Before he could see her naked breasts she turned away from him and slowly removed her bra. She dropped her bra to the floor and covered her breasts with her hands before turning back towards him. Slowly she removed her hands from her breasts allowing him to see them completely. "Was it worth the wait?"

He seemed to have lost the ability to speak and could only vigorously nod his assent. Finally he found his voice and said, "Your breasts are so beautiful. They, like the rest of you, get more beautiful every year!"

"Compliments like that may get you laid yet. Would you like to touch them?"

Without replying he reached out and cupped her breasts and gently fondled them. He had seen how she touched her nipples and attempted to touch them the same way. She closed her eyes and moaned and he knew he was getting her excited again. He leaned closer to her and began to kiss her breasts. He licked her left breast in large circles that spiraled in until he was just barely teasing her nipple with his tongue. She ran her fingers through his hair and he parted his lips and gently drew her nipple into his mouth and began to suck on it. He reached for her other breast and began to caress it and soon he kissed his way across her chest to her right breast and was soon licking lazy circles on the tender flesh working his way ever closer to her nipple. His lips locked onto her firm, erect nipple and he began to suck on it and lick the tip with his tongue. She pulled his head close to her chest as he stabbed at her nipple with his tongue and heard her moan with delight.

All too soon for him, she pushed his head away and staggered back a step. Her legs had turned to jelly from the excitement coursing through her body. She caught her balance and soon slid her hands into the waistband of her slip and began to ease it down over her hips. She stepped out of her slip and bent down to retrieve it so she could toss it on the chair. She walked over to the chair and before sitting down she lowered her pantyhose down to her thighs. She sat and slipped her heels off before slowly sliding the pantyhose off one leg and then the other. She stood up holding her pantyhose and wearing nothing but her panties and walked over to where he sat on the bed. His erection looked painfully hard as it stood straight up waiting for her. She held her pantyhose by the waistband and let the feet and legs of them float down onto his hard cock. Slowly she slid them back and forth letting the nylon tease the swollen head of his cock. She knew not to do this too long as he was definitely getting very excited. She placed her hand inside of her pantyhose and gently stroked his thighs, then his belly before caressing his chest and shoulders and neck letting him feel the silky nylon against his skin. As she went to stroke his face with them he held her wrist and stopped her from moving any further. "They feel so good, but even better they smell like your pussy." He brought her hand closer to his nose so that he could smell her sex on the pantyhose. "If you were still wearing these I would have to throw you down on the bed, spread your legs and sniff and lick your crotch until you cum for me."

"Maybe some other time," she said as she brought her hand away from his face and walked across the room and placed her pantyhose in the hamper. She turned and faced away from him standing there in just her panties. She reached behind and began to caress her panty covered ass. She reached for the waistband and lowered them to show off the crack of her ass before she raised them back into place. Turning to face him she began to run her hands over the front of her panties getting ever closer to her mound. Gently she reached out with one finger and began to caress her mound sliding it slightly between her thighs. She closed her eyes and sighed. "These panties are quite moist. You have really gotten me excited with this whole idea today." Her finger slid over to the leg opening of her panties and slid past the lace so she could touch her bare pussy lips causing her to moan. "Are you ready for me to come to bed?"

He lay down on the bed and propped himself on an elbow and waited as he replied, "I thought you would never ask."

She turned the lights a bit lower and walked next to the bed just out of his reach. She turned away from him and wiggled her rear as she slowly slid her panties down. She bent over letting him enjoy the view of her soft, round ass as she slid the panties down to her ankles and stepped out of them. She picked them up and turned towards him. Without a word she held her panties out and slowly slid them along his legs, over his erect cock and across his belly. His cock twitched as she continued using her panties to tease the skin of his chest before holding them just inches above his face.

Her scent was strong and he could see how her moistness had made the crotch of her panties transparent. He had to have her now. He reached for her hand and took the panties from her and threw them across the room. He guided her to the bed and laid her on her back so he could give pleasure to her. He brought his mouth to her breasts and used his lips and tongue to tease each one purposely avoiding her nipples until she began to try and press her chest to his face urging him to suck her nipples. He slid hit tongue gently around one of her erect nipples as his fingers traced their way down her belly and closer to her mound. As he took her nipple between his lips and began to suck on it he started to massage her mound.

She parted her legs a bit more and he moved his hand lower massaging her moist lips. He knew that she was too excited for him to slide a finger between her lips so he let his fingers trace along the outside of her lips getting ever closer to her moist hole. He stopped sucking on her nipple and ordered her, "spread your legs wider for me," and then began to suck on her other nipple. With her legs spread wide he cupped her pussy lips and gently teased them. Her hips began to rotate and her breathing came quicker. She began to moan as the pleasure built up between her legs. Lightly he began to spank her pussy bringing her to an instant orgasm. Her body shook with delight and she moaned as he continued to spank her pussy and suck on her nipple. She held his head tight to her breast as she tried to catch her breath and with her other hand she grasped his to make him stop.

He held his hand still on her pussy and applied gently pressure as she slowly relaxed and came down from her orgasm. Ever so slowly he began to move his fingertip along her lips until he was able to feel the moist opening of her hole. He wiggled his finger gently bringing a sigh from her lips. She let go of his head and he began to kiss his way down to her belly. His wiggling finger was working its magic and soon she was trying to press against his finger. His lips were now just above her mound and with a slight push he felt his finger slip inside of her a little bit. Her pussy clenched at his finger as he held it still. He began to kiss her upper thighs slowly getting closer to her mound. He opened his mouth and placed it over her mound and began to suck on it. His finger slid a little deeper into her pussy and he began to slide his finger in and out slowly.

"Oh yes," he heard her softly say, "That feels so good."

He slid his finger deeper into her and took his mouth from her mound. He didn't want her to cum yet but wanted to bring her right to the edge so that she would be ready for him to enter her. As he slowly slid his finger out of her he heard her say, "Don't stop. Please don't stop!"

He knelt between her legs and took his cock in hand and guided it to her crotch. Slowly he used the head of his cock to stroke her pussy lips. "Oh, yes! Put it in."

He resisted the urge to slip his cock deep into her waiting pussy and continued stroking her lips with the head of his cock getting ever closer to her warm, wet hole. When he felt that he was at the entrance to her pussy, he slowly slid his cock deep inside of her. She lifted her hips off the bed to meet his thrust and he responded by pulling out leaving just the tip of his cock inside of her. He felt her pussy clench at the head of his cock trying to pull it back in. He gently rocked his hips letting just the head slip in and out of her. "I need you to put that cock inside of me now," She reached to pull him down on top of her.

He let her pull him down onto her and then began to slide his cock deeper into her. He kept up a slow pace of long strokes to make sure she was fully satisfied. He felt her legs rise up and wrap around him as she opened herself fully to him. She nibbled at his ear and neck as she grabbed for his ass cheeks to pull him deeper into her. "I want to feel you cum inside of me." Her orgasm was getting closer and in his excitement he felt that he couldn't hold back much longer. He began to thrust deeper and faster until he felt her body shudder under him. "That's it baby," she urged, "do me, cum in me." She moaned loudly as she had another orgasm. This was too much for him and he rode deeper into her and with a final thrust began cumming, filling her pussy with his hot load of cum.

She continued to orgasm, her pussy pulsating around his still hard cock. He was surprised that he was still hard and began to slowly slide in and out of her. After a few more minutes her breathing became rapid and she grabbed his hips pulling him deeper into her as she wound her legs tighter around him. Once more her entire body began to shudder as she moaned into his ear, "that's it baby; keep it up a bit longer. Make me cum again."

He held back as best he could as she began to move under him, moaning and sighing as she came once more. The sound of her orgasm and the feel of her pussy pulsating around his shaft was enough to get him off again. Plunging a few more times deep into her pussy he came once more with a shuddering orgasm that took his breath away. As he lay on top of her he felt his erect cock begin to soften and she moaned as it slid out of her. He kissed her neck before bringing his face to hers and kissing her passionately.

They were both entirely spent, but in a good way. Slowly he rolled off of her and they both lay on their backs next to each other for a few minutes holding hands as they rested. Finally he reached over to his side of the bed and grabbed a couple handfuls of tissues so he could clean himself off and help her clean up as well. She pulled the covers up around them and turned on her side allowing him to spoon with her. They fell asleep in each other's arms as he caressed her breasts and felt his now soft cock nestled against her warm, soft ass cheeks.

Chapter 5 - A Quick Panty Job

Even though they both loved carving out time for lovemaking, it seemed as if sometimes all they could have time for was a quickie. This morning was one of those times.

He was feeling lazy and stayed in bed reading his magazine while she showered. She finished with her shower and came into their bedroom and removed her robe as she decided what to wear. She slipped into a pair of panties and was shocked to feel a hard cock pressed against her ass. He was quiet as he slipped out of bed and crept behind her. His hands came around her sides and cupped her breasts as he whispered in her ear, "I think you need to come back to bed for a while." As he said this he slid one hand down her belly and was reaching inside of her panties when she pulled away from him.

"Normally I would, but I am running late and need to get moving this morning."

"Not enough time for this?" He ground his cock against her panty covered ass.

"Not enough time for that and cleaning up after that and then having to change my panties" She pushed him away. "You could always take care of yourself."

"I could but it is so much more fun when you take care of me."

"Okay, lie down on the bed and I will get you off. But I don't have all day for this!"

He jumped into the bed and lay back waiting for her. She opened her dresser drawer and pulled out a pair of satiny floral print panties and sat on the edge of the bed next to him. She held the panties over him letting them brush his cock. He closed his eyes enjoying the feel of her panties on the head of his cock. She dropped the panties so they were draping his cock and she gently grasped him and began to massage his shaft with the silky fabric of her panties. He opened his eyes to watch. "Your panties feel so good on my cock."

She used her panties to caress his shaft being careful to keep the soft fabric away from his head. Although she didn't have a lot of time, she wanted to make sure he was well satisfied. Slowly she moved her panties lower so that she could caress his balls with them. As he moaned in pleasure she asked, "Do you like how my panties feel on your cock and balls?"

"I like it a lot!"

"Would you like to cum in my panties?"

"Oh yes." He sighed as she moved her panties along his throbbing shaft getting ever closer to the head of his cock.

Her panties were wrapped completely around his cock as she began to stroke him slowly. His hips began to buck in response to her hand as she picked up the pace.

Within a minute his body stiffened and he let out a loud moan. She looked down and saw his cum beginning to soak through her panties. He had a long orgasm and when it was done he was still rock hard. She took her hand away and pulled the panties from his cock. "Don't stop," he pleaded. "Please keep going!"

She found a dry spot on her panties and placed it right over the head of his cock. She wrapped her fingers around the head and upper shaft of his cock and began to stroke him some more. He arched his back urging her to rub faster and harder. "Make me cum again. I want to cum in your panties again!"

Her hand was tiring but she continued stroking him. His breathing was so hard he was almost gasping. Seconds later she felt his cock throb in her hands and once again he came with enough cum to soak through her panties once more. She kept rubbing him until she felt his cock begin to soften a little. Soon he lost his erection and she used the panties to wipe his cock clean.

She got off the bed and threw the panties in the hamper. Before getting dressed she turned to him and said, "If that is not enough for you yet, you know where to find some panties you can use."

Minutes later she came and kissed him goodbye before leaving the room.

He lay there for a few more minutes before getting out of bed and into the shower. He stopped at her panty drawer and grabbed a pair and gently stroked his cock with them. He put them back and got dressed and went about his day. Maybe later he would revisit those panties.

Chapter 6 - What a Month That Was

It was the last day of the month. He looked at the marks on the calendar indicating the four special events they had in the previous month before flipping the page to a new month. "A new month and a new round of pleasures coming soon," he thought to himself. He finished locking up for the night stripped down and climbed under the covers to wait for her to come to bed. He thought some more about their deal and was soon fully erect.