The Deal Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"See anything good for breakfast?" she asked in a teasing voice.

His eyes went back to Cal's lap and the sensations of last night came back in his head -- the feel of a hot, hard shaft in his mouth, the musky taste, the pleasured sounds of Cal's moans in his ears, and the naughty knowledge that he was sucking cock while his wife watched.

Carolyn's words from a few moments ago echoed in his head, "watching you suck cock was the hottest thing ever..." It was too much for Freddy to resist.

Freddy crossed the room and dropped to his knees between Cal's outstretched legs. He looked up into Cal's eyes and took his throbbing rod in his hands, stroking it up and down as he lowered his head and licked his ball sack, long, curving, wet licks of his tongue roaming all over the big man's testicles.

Yes, Freddy thought to himself, I'm licking Cal's balls again and I love it as much as I did last night. Only this time, there was no alcohol, no lipstick and nail polish, no dark lights and pounding music. This time, Freddy was on his knees in the bright morning light of the hotel suite. His head was clear and his face was his own male face, not a woman's, as he licked his way up to the top and parted his lips, shuddering with pleasure as Cal's thick meat slid through his lips and over his tongue, the now-familiar feel and smell and taste of cock filling his senses as his wife looked on. He was in bliss.

Freddy shifted his head around in Cal's lap so he could watch his wife fucking Jake as he sucked on Cal's big dick. Freddy shook with excitement at the thought that he and Carolyn - his wife of ten years -- were now tending to two hard cocks, one sliding back and forth into her wet pussy and the other pumping in and out of his sucking mouth. He and his wife were a team, he realized, a cocksucking and fucking team, and they would be experiencing these illicit pleasures again and again.

Carolyn never looked as sexy to him as when she was fucking another man. It had been the same thing last night. Watching her dancing on Jake's pole was the essence of eroticism -- her skin was flush, her eyes almost closed, her lips slightly parted, panting and purring, and her whole body in motion -- hips swaying, breasts jiggling, her sexy ass rising and falling.

Freddy got an idea. He pulled his mouth off of Cal's rod, stood up and led him to the foot of the bed. Carolyn was facing the two of them as she rode Jake cowboy style. Jake was lying back with his head at the foot of the bed, right below where Cal and Freddy stood.

Carolyn slowed the rocking of her hips and looked at her husband quizzically. Freddy reached around and grasped Cal's hard, dripping shaft, fisting it slowly as he looked into his wife's eyes.

"Your turn, baby," Freddy announced. "I want to watch my sexy wife take two cocks at once. Do it for me. For us."

A wave of excitement coursed through her. Carolyn had worried all night that she had pushed her husband too far, but now he was the one breaking down barriers. Actually, she had been slightly jealous last night watching Freddi take two big cocks at once -- something she had never experienced -- but now she was going to get her chance and do it with her husband watching. She was thrilled.

Jake scooched over to make room for the impending blowjob. Freddy pulled Cal onto the bed so he was kneeling next to Jake, perfectly positioned for Carolyn to take both of their stiff rods into her sex-crazed body.

Carolyn moved right in, lowering her mouth to the huge erection in her husband's grip. She took Cal down until her lips met her Freddy's fingers, then immediately started bobbing her head, sucking him hungrily in time with her pussy pumping on Jake's thick pole.

Freddy stepped back and watched his wife enthusiastically taking two hard cocks at once, her wet pussy straddling Jake as she leaned over to suck Cal, her steamy body servicing the two long members. She was a vision of pure sex, a sheen of sweat glistening on her smooth, pink skin, a constant moan of pleasure coming from deep within.

A wave of desire swept over Freddy. He wanted more, and he knew exactly how to get it. He climbed up on the bed behind his wife, watching the tight globes of her ass bouncing on Jake's shaft. He looked at her puckered rosebud. It was her turn to pay up on The Deal.

Carolyn was so lost in pleasure that she hadn't noticed Freddy move behind her and grab the tube of lube, but Jake and Cal did. They understood immediately and helpfully took a firm grip on either end his wife.

When Freddy squirted oil on his wife's rear she squealed in surprise and instinctively tried to twist away, but Cal held her head and Jake took a firm grip on her hips, holding her steady for Freddy to have his way.

Carolyn tried to speak out but her mouth was stuffed with Cal's thick cock as Freddy rubbed the oil down her butt crack and circled her virgin asshole with his oily thumb. "Relax baby," Freddy cooed as he pushed it in, penetrated his wife's asshole for the first time.

Carolyn was tense, breathing heavily through her nose as Freddy wiggled the tip of his thumb inside her. "Relax," he urged, gently rubbing her back with her other hand.

"Take it from me, baby. Don't fight it. You're going to love this."

Carolyn listened and understood he was right. It was her turn. It was only fair. She took a deep breath and tried to relax, making use of all the techniques she had learned in her yoga classes.

The men all felt it at once. Her body went from stiff to supple and her breathing slowed. Freddy took the cue to sink his thumb deeper into his wife's rectum while Cal resumed thrusting his hips, gently fucking her mouth with his massive erection. Jake held still with his cock buried to the hilt inside her, feeling Freddy's thumb as it began to pump in and out of her tight ass.

Carolyn was tentative at first, but quickly accustomed to being penetrated in all three of her openings. Sensing the moment, Freddy withdrew his thumb, squirted more oil on Carolyn's ass and his stiff cock, then placed the head at her back door.

"You ready for this, baby?" Freddy asked.

Cal released his grip on her head and she turned to look at him. "Do it!" she hissed. "Fuck my ass!"

Freddy pressed forward. He felt his cockhead pop through his wife's anus and held it there, letting her adjust to this new form of penetration. It hurt, but Carolyn closed her eyes and sucked Cal deep into her mouth, nursing him like a baby with a pacifier as she fought to relax. Jake held still.

Freddy pushed forward and heard his wife whimper. She pulled off of Cal's cock, resting her head against his chiseled abs, the crown of his shaft rubbing along her cheek. God, she looks sexy! Freddy thought.

Again he paused, letting her get used to a hard cock in her ass. He understood exactly how she felt. Freddy pulled back and squirted more oil, then gently pushed in again, deeper this time. He waited, then pulled back and pushed in once more but this time didn't stop until his loins were melded to his wife's ass, his entire cock buried in her rear end. She was impossibly tight. He felt Jake's cock against his, just a thin membrane separating the two.

"Hold still," Carolyn croaked. "Please -- just wait." The three men waited like statues as Carolyn struggled to accommodate the two hard penises buried in her bottom, a third pressing against her face. After a few moments they felt her regain composure and take a deep breath. The men exchanged glances as Carolyn tentatively raised her body on Jake's rod and lowered herself back down. At the same time she took Cal's cock back in her mouth, sucking on the head as she began a slow, pumping motion with her hips.

Freddy took his cue and pulled back then slowly sank his shaft all the way, and within moments he was pistoning into her, the four of them a frenzy on the bed. Carolyn sucked Cal's cock lustily as she pumped her pussy up and down on Jake while Freddy reamed her from behind. The bed was rocking and the room was filled with grunts and groans and the squishy sounds of flesh slapping against flesh. Carolyn was taking three hard cocks at once and loving every inch of it, sucking and fucking her new friends and her husband in every way possible.

Carolyn reached down to touch her clit and instantly blasted into a gigantic orgasm. She shook and saw stars and squealed around Cal's meat, and if she wasn't firmly impaled at both ends she would have fallen over. Never had she experienced anything like it. Her vagina contracted and spasmed around Jake's rod, sending him over the edge next, shooting ropes of semen deep into womb. Freddy felt Jake's cock pulsing against his as the young man emptied his load into his wife. Freddy pulled back so the tip of his shaft was in the grip of his wife's sphincter and blasted his own load into her bowels, fulfilling a fantasy he had had since the day he met her.

Carolyn felt the two men erupting inside her and it brought her to another orgasm, her lips wrapped tight around Cal as she shook and quivered. Her face turned bright red and her mouth was sucking the big cock like her life depended on it. She's just too sexy to look at, was the thought going through Cal's mind as he lost control, the cum rising through his cock and into her hungry mouth. Carolyn savored each spurt of semen onto her tongue, swallowing it down as it poured from Cal's shaft.

Cal fell back onto the bed and Freddy rolled onto his side. Carolyn flopped over too, in between her husband and Jake.

"Holy Fuck! That was amazing!" she panted. She leaned over and gave Freddy a big, wet kiss, her tongue still dripping with semen from Cal's orgasm. Freddy pulled her close and kissed her passionately, swooning from the feel of her hot, wet mouth, their tongues swirling together in a bath of Cal's fresh sperm. They licked each other lovingly, drinking down Cal's load together as gobs of cum leaked from her well-fucked pussy and ass.

"That was the best deal I ever made, baby!" she said.

Freddy laughed, "Me too!"

12