The Deal Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He rolled onto his back and she straddled his hips. She placed her hand on her mound and began to gently massage it. She could feel her pussy lips begin to swell with anticipation and she knew that soon she would begin to get wet. She parted her lips and slowly lowered herself onto his soft cock so that the velvety soft head was in contact with her clit. Ever so slowly she rocked back and forth pressing her clit against his still soft cock. Even though his cock was still soft, it was still there and in contact with her clit and she was becoming quite aroused. She looked down at him and smiled. "I wish your cock was hard so I could feel it in my juicy pussy."

She bent forward dangling her breasts in front of his face, offering them to him. He kissed her breasts and fondled them as she continued to ride his limp cock. "I need you to make me cum!" She moaned enjoying the feel of his fingers and lips and tongue on her breasts and nipples. Was it her imagination or did she feel a stirring beneath her pussy. She placed her face over his and bent down to kiss him. Their lips met and her tongue darted in and out of his mouth as she passionately kissed him. She felt him lift his hips pressing his cock against her pussy and she was sure this time that she was feeling a bit of an erection beginning. It was not hard enough to slide into her pussy but it was hard enough for her to rub her clit and pussy lips against and she was doing so quicker and quicker as she felt an impending orgasm. She sat back upright forcing her pussy down against his cock. She reached for her mound and began to rub it as she felt her orgasm begin. "Oh yes! I love riding that cock of yours."

As her orgasm began in earnest she ground her pussy against his semi-erect cock. She came hard and her pussy overflowed with her juices covering his cock with them and lubricating it. She rocked forward a bit so she could feel his head against the opening of her wet pussy. As it slid against the sensitive opening of her pussy she began to cum again. Her orgasms were enough to get him excited and hard because she felt his now erect cock slip into her wet pussy. She rode him giving herself several small orgasms before she came one final time. Her pussy was pulsating around his cock as she gasped and moaned in delight. She bent down over him and asked, "What can I do for you now?"

"Get on your belly." She got off of him and lay face down on the bed. He knelt over her thighs and guided his erect cock between her ass cheeks. He grasped a cheek in each hand and massaged them causing them to rub against his hard cock. With his cock caught between her cheeks he lay down on top of her and began to ride her. He kissed her neck and bit her ear lobes as he roughly rode her soft ass. All too soon it was too much for him to take and he moaned and whispered into her ear, "I love riding your hot little ass." He rode her faster until she felt him stiffen about her and felt his cock twitch between her ass cheeks as he had his final orgasm of the night. He continued rocking his hips sliding his cock between her ass cheeks until it was totally soft once more.

He rolled off of her and lay on his side pulling her to him so they could spoon under the covers. They fell asleep like that with his hand on her breast and his cock snuggled up against her ass.

Chapter 3 - A Whole Lot of Teasing Going On

He woke up alone in bed. As he sat up he smelled fresh coffee and heard her moving around the house. He threw on a robe and went to the kitchen. She was sitting there in her robe sipping her coffee as she waited for him. "Good morning sleepyhead," she said. As he poured himself a cup of coffee she asked, "Did you sleep well?"

"Very much so," he replied. He smiled as he remembered the events of the previous evening.

"I guess I wore you out last night," she asked with a wink.

"That would be an understatement."

"That was only the first part of the weekend. I hope you can get the energy for what I have planned for today and for tomorrow."

"I will be more than ready for you. Just let my get some coffee in me and a good hearty breakfast and I will be quite ready."

"Don't get too excited yet. The plans I have for you today will keep you at a slow simmer until I feel the time is right to get you off. But I do believe you will really enjoy what I have planned for you."

He fixed breakfast and brought it to the table as she refilled their coffees. They ate in silence for a few minutes before she looked over at him and said, "Today I am going to get you all excited about my panties."

"That sounds good to me."

"I will start out exciting you without you even getting to see or touch my panties."

His brow furrowed as he thought about what she said. "And how will you do that?"

"You'll see. Just be patient and you will find out and I guarantee you will be excited every waking moment of the day."

They finished their breakfast and she headed off to take a shower and get dressed for the day. By time she finished showering he had the kitchen cleaned up and walked into their bedroom to find her just finishing getting dressed. "Go take your shower and get dressed," she said as she kissed him. As he walked past her, she reached out and patted his rear. "I am going to make my list for the day and when you come out I will start the simmer."

got dressed and joined her in the kitchen. She had her coat on already and seemed about ready to leave. "So where's the simmer?"

"Sit down and I will start the simmer now."

He sat in the chair and was surprised that she didn't move nearer to him. She stood there looking at him. "I am going to get you excited right now without touching you, without showing you anything, and without letting you touch me."

"I don't see how that is possible, but do go ahead and try." His curiosity was getting the better of him and he really wanted to know if she could accomplish what she said that she would.

She smiled and looked at him as she began speaking, "Right now I have on a pair of pale blue panties. They are full cut, lo rise briefs with off-white lace trim around the waist and around the leg openings. Also the back of them is nice and smooth and satiny. The front of them is sheer and has a lace panel that goes all the way down to the crotch. They are quite thin and right now I bet you could see my pussy lips straining against them. In fact, I am sure that if I pulled off my jeans and spread my legs you would be able to see the outline of my pussy against the thin fabric of the crotch of my panties just begging for you to lightly stroke them through the sheer thin silky fabric. Or maybe you would prefer to bend me over and run your hands over my satin covered rear, massaging my soft ass cheeks through the silky satin of my panties. Maybe while you had me bent over you would pull out your cock and slide it against my panty clad ass enjoying the feel of the cool, silky fabric on your hot, hard, throbbing cock. As you pushed harder against me the fabric would stretch and you would feel your cock slide between my ass cheeks with the silky material caressing it with each stroke you took. Maybe as you rubbed against my ass you would reach around and slip a finger between my thighs and caress my swollen pussy lips. If you pressed your finger against my panties hard enough they might begin to slide between my pussy lips so you could feel the moist heat between my legs."

She looked over at him and smiled as she saw the huge bulge in the front of his pants.

He followed her gaze and with a grin. "Okay I guess you could turn me on without showing me anything or without either of us touching each other. Now what?"

"I have shopping to do. As for you, I will let you do what you need to do today. But first maybe you should take care of that erection before you tear your pants!" She walked over to him and gave him a long kiss goodbye while she fondled the bulge in his pants.

"One question before you go. "Is that really what you are wearing under your jeans today?"

"That's for me to know and you to find out later. Just think about them during the day. Oh, and if you are going to play with yourself, do it now and not later as I expect to take care of that cock later on." She smiled, blew him a kiss and headed out the door.

He was tempted to raid her hamper or panty drawer but instead settled for a quick jerk off session to relieve the tension in his pants.

He was working on his chores most of the day and from time to time she would text him with one word texts that said panties or lace or satin or some other reference to her intimate wear. Each one of those texts caused him to stop and think about the panties she said she was wearing and he found himself in an almost constant state of arousal all day long.

It was almost lunch time when she came home. He helped her unload her car. They ate lunch and she asked, "Is the simmer still on"

"It has been a steady simmer all morning long!"

"Good! Let me turn up the heat to keep you simmering steady all afternoon. Imagine that instead of these jeans I am wearing a loose, short skirt with knee socks. Can you picture that?"

"Yes," he said smiling.

"I would feel so vulnerable dressed like that. The only thing that would be between my pussy and you would be my thin panties. And those same panties would be the only thing keeping your from feeling the smooth skin of my ass. If I were to bend over the wrong way you would be able to see my pretty panties as they stretch across my ass. And if I were to spread my legs a bit you might be able to see my pussy straining against the sheer fabric of my panties. I think that if you wanted me bad enough that I wouldn't be able to stop you. You could feel me through my panties and it would be so easy for you to slide a finger inside of them to touch me intimately."

She smiled as she looked over and saw the bulge growing in his pants. She continued with her teasing, "It wouldn't take much for you to bend me over the counter and slide your hard cock against my panty covered ass. I can almost feel your hard shaft pushing my panties into my ass crack as you rub harder against me. Then just before you came you could slide my panties aside and slip your hot cock deep into my wet pussy filling it with your hot cum. Now then you think about that while I go pick up our dry cleaning and do some grocery shopping. Don't stop thinking about that and don't play with yourself. I want that hard cock ready to service me later tonight." She walked over to him and fondled his cock through his jeans as she kissed him goodbye. As she went out the door she turned and smiled at him and said, "Simmer."

Throughout the afternoon she would send an occasional text message to him saying such things as simmer, panties, satin and so on. She made sure that he kept his mind on the mental image she painted earlier to keep him simmering.

After a few hours she returned home and he helped her unpack the groceries and put them away. He walked up behind her and pressed himself against her so she could feel his hard on as he kissed her neck. "I am still on full simmer for you."

"You just keep it simmering while I get dinner ready, and then I can relieve some of that pressure before the evening really gets started!"

He helped her prepare dinner and as they ate she kept looking over at him and smiling. "What," he asked.

"Nothing, I just wondered if you are still thinking about my panties."

"How can I think about anything else? The way you have been keeping them on my mind with all your teasing and texts all day long has kept my mind focused on them a lot today."

"Good! Now you do the dishes and then come into the garage for the next part of the simmer."

She kissed his neck as she walked behind his chair, cleared the table and put the food away as he began to do the dishes. She walked down the hall and into the garage leaving him to wonder what she had planned next.

He quickly finished loading the dishwasher and headed out to the garage. He saw the door of her car open and when he looked he saw her sitting in the back seat. "Don't just stand there looking, come on in and join me." As he slipped into the backseat she asked, "Would you like to make out for a while?"

He didn't need to be asked twice. They embraced and began kissing. As he kissed her he began to feel her breasts, first over her top and finally sliding a hand beneath her top to feel them through her bra. He kissed her neck and felt her nipples stiffen through the thin fabric of her bra. "Do you remember how we used to do this when we were still dating?"

"Oh yes," he said as he reached around her back feeling for the clasp of her bra. He fumbled for a few seconds before getting her bra unclasped. "How far are you going to let me go this time?".

"You'll find out soon enough." She giggled as his fingers slid around to the front and were soon caressing the bare skin of her breast. "I bet you want to see my panties and touch them don't you?"

"I really want to see if what you have on matches what you have been teasing me about all day long!"

As he finished speaking he moved his hand down her belly reaching for the clasp on her jeans but she stopped him and said, "Not yet."

"Please," he pleaded.

"Move your hand and I will give you a little peek." She unbuttoned her jeans and lowered the zipper. He peered at her smooth belly being exposed further. She lowered the zipper a little bit more showing the lace trim of the waistband and just a hint of the pale blue satin of her panties. She let him gawk for a minute before she zipped back up and re-buttoned her jeans.

"Couldn't you let me look a bit longer?"

"Just be patient. Good things come to those who wait. I believe you were about to make out with me and play with my breasts?"

He took her in his arms and began to kiss her neck and nibble on her ears as he let his fingers wander across her belly, onto her chest and into her bra. His fingers caressed the soft flesh of her breasts getting ever closer to her nipples. His fingers gently brushed against her nipples and she moaned in pleasure. "I want for you to kiss my breasts."

He lifted her top to reveal her bra and slowly pushed her bra up to reveal her naked breasts. Her nipples were fully erect now as he brought his face to her chest. He kissed each breast in turn making sure to stay away from her nipples. He knew that she wanted him to suck her nipples but decided he would make her wait a bit for that. He took her breast in his hand and began to massage it as he kissed it all over and after a few minutes he did the same thing to her other breast. She was pushing her chest against his face as she got more and more excited. He looked up at her and asked, "What would you like for me to do now?"

"You know what I want."

"I know what you want, but I want to hear you say it."

"Suck my nipples," she whispered.

"I didn't hear you."

"I want for you to suck on my nipples! Tease them with your tongue and put them between your lips and suck on them."

He lowered his face to her chest again and this time he stuck out his tongue and began to lick around her nipples slowly. She grasped his head and pulled his face hard against her breast urging him on. He lightly brushed her nipple with the tip of his tongue and she shivered a bit in excitement. He flicked his tongue back and forth across her nipple while he slid a hand into her lap and began to massage her thigh. He stopped licking her nipple long enough to say, "Spread your legs."

As she spread her legs his hand moved higher up her thigh and began to massage her mound just as his lips closed around her nipple. He sucked her nipple as his hand moved faster on her mound. She felt her breathing quicken and soon she was rocking her pelvis forcing her mound harder against his hand. "I'm cumming," she moaned as her body stiffened then began to shiver. He sucked harder on her nipple and continued to rub her mound until she came. Her orgasm caused a shudder to go throughout her entire body and she grasped his hand to hold it still. He knew her nipples were sensitive after her orgasm and he stopped sucking on it and began to tenderly kiss it. Catching her breath she sighed and said, "That was wonderful!" She reached down and felt the hard bulge in his pants and gave it a squeeze. "Maybe it's time I did something for you?"

He lay back and sighed as he enjoyed the feel of her fingers grasping at his erect cock.

"So tell me, what should I do that would really get you off well? Maybe something to do with my panties?" She smiled at him with a sly smile as she reached down and unbuttoned her jeans. Slowly she lowered the zipper of her jeans and lifting her rear off the seat of the car she slid them down to her knees. "These are the panties you have had on your mind all day," she said as she took off her jeans and dropped them to the floor. "Did you imagine they would look this nice?" She moved around so he could take in the sight of her panties.

"They are beautiful, better than I imagined!" He reached out to touch them but stopped himself and asked, "May I?"

"Of course you can touch them. I want you to feel how soft and silky they are."

He ran his fingers along her thighs and to the front of her panties and gently caressed the front of her panties with his fingertips. His fingers slid lower past her mound and he could feel the beginning of her slit through the thin fabric. She spread her legs wide inviting him to touch her crotch. His fingers traced the outline of her pussy lips and he felt the warmth and the moisture of her crotch through her panties. "Mmmm," she moaned as his fingers pressed a little as they sought the source of the moistness. "I came already so don't worry about me," she said, "I want to take care of your needs now."

She pushed him away and undid his pants and helped him out of them. His cock was straining against his underwear and ever so slowly she lowered them revealing his erect, throbbing cock. "What should I do with that huge cock?"

"Let me put it in your pussy."

"You would like that wouldn't you, but you know we can't go that far yet." She saw the look of disappointment on his face and suggested, "But I know how much you love the feel of my panties on your cock. Should I let you rub against my panties until you cum on them?

"Oh yes, I would like to do that." He made a grab for her but she held his hands and prevented him from getting too frisky.

"So far you have felt how nice my panties feel on the front and against my crotch, but you need to see how they feel stretched tight across my ass." She got on her knees and knelt over the back of the backseat giving him a chance to feel her ass.

He brought his hands to her soft rear and slowly massaged her ass cheeks through the silky material of her panties. As he massaged her rear she looked back at him and asked, "Should I let you rub your cock against my ass until you cum or should I ride your cock until you cum for me?"

"Why don't you start by riding me a bit and then I can finish rubbing against your ass."

She turned away from him and sat on his lap. As she lowered herself onto his lap she grabbed his cock and held it so that she could slip it between her thighs and ride him. She slowly rocked her hips causing the nylon crotch of her panties to slide back and forth along the length of his cock. He reached around and grabbed her breasts and began to massage them while she rode him. "Do you like how my panties feel on your cock?"

He kissed her neck before answering her, "They feel real good!"

She continued to ride him for a few minutes. She looked at him and saw how horny he was getting. "Do you want to cum on my pretty panties now?"

"I do!"

She lifted off of his lap leaving his cock waving in the air between them.