The Deal Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He dropped his robe to the floor and lay back on the bed. Sitting on the edge of the bed she reached down and slowly removed her heels stroking her nylon covered feet as she did so. His eyes were fastened on her hands as she slowly slid them up along her legs, her fingertips making a slight whispering noise as they glided along the sheer nylon. He went to reach for her to stroke her legs but she stood up next to the bed and lifted her night gown around her thighs before getting on the bed.

She swung one leg over him and knelt over his hips. Without lowering herself she began to rock back and forth letting the hem of her night gown slowly slide down along her legs until the satin hem was caressing the head of his cock. She leaned forward and whispered seductively, "play with my tits." He went to reach into her night gown, but she stopped him and said, "Caress them through my night gown. See how they feel through the satin as you play with them." He enjoyed caressing and massaging her breasts through the satiny material and when her nipples became erect he teased them with light touches and caresses.

She had released her night gown and it now fully covered him from his belly to his thighs. She kept raised up though, not letting his cock touch her pantyhose. She reached down and began to caress him using her night gown to tease his bare skin. He closed his eyes and sighed while she continued to caress his skin with her nightgown. "Do you like when I do this?"

"Oh yes," he responded never opening his eyes and not taking his fingers away from her erect nipples. He moaned as her fingers moved closer to but never touching his cock and balls. She was very good at teasing him.

She reached behind her and slid her night gown back a bit giving her room to slowly lower herself until she could feel his hard cock against her nylon covered ass. She slowly rubbed herself against his erection. "Should I make you cum now?"

He moaned in pleasure and for a second almost gave in to his pleasure, but he grabbed her hips and stopped her from moving as he said, "not yet."

"Good, I don't want you to miss out on anything I have planned for you!"

She scooted up so she was straddling his chest. His cock twitched as the satin of her night gown slid over the length of his shaft before she pulled it away from him. She lowered herself so that he could feel her nylon covered legs along his side and pressing on the flesh of his chest and belly. She lifted her night gown and leaned back letting him see the slit crotch of her pantyhose. "What would you like to do now? Would you like to touch my pantyhosed thighs? Do you want to caress the silky nylon covering my legs?"

Without answering her he slid his hands along her legs enjoying the feel of the silky material beneath his fingertips. He placed his hands on her thighs and lovingly caressed them along their entire length. His caress turned to a massage as he continued to fondle her nylon covered legs. Even though he enjoyed this a lot, he was feeling an urgency to slide his cock into her pussy. As if reading his mind she asked, "Would you like to do me now?"

"Oh yes!"

She rolled off of him. "I am so ready to feel your cock inside of my juicy pussy!"

"But first I need to get your cock wet and ready." She grasped his cock and held it around the base of his shaft and slowly lowered her face to his crotch. She opened her mouth and darted her tongue out and began to lick all around the head. He moaned and lifted his hips to slide his cock into her hot mouth but she was waiting for that and moved away from him. He was about to protest when with one quick move she took his cock deep into her mouth and slowly withdrew her lips from it making it all nice and wet in the process. She smiled and said, "Now we're ready! Get up and make room for me!"

He got up and she lay on her back in the middle of the bed. She slowly lifted the hem of her night gown until it was around her waist. She spread her legs wide apart. "Do me now."

He lay on top of her and guided his cock towards her pussy. It felt good as it glided along the nylon of her pantyhose. Soon he felt that his cock had contacted the crotch of her pantyhose and he slowly pushed in. The slit in her pantyhose opened before him and he felt her shaved pussy lips against the head of his cock. She reached down and guided his cock into her wet pussy and with a gentle push he slid into her.

As his cock sank all the way into her she lifted her legs and slid them along his hips and side and legs letting him feel the nylon caress his skin. This excited him a lot and he began a slow steady rhythm so that he could enjoy this as long as he could. Although he was holding back, she wasn't. She was ready and as he rode her she began to have a series of mini orgasms. Although very enjoyable she was ready for more. "Drive it into me lover," she commanded; her voice rough with passion. He repositioned himself so he could ride her harder and soon she was moaning in pleasure. She spread her legs wider still urging him deeper into her. She could feel her orgasm building up and as she started to cum she wrapped her legs tighter around him causing him to lurch forward driving his cock deep into her. She moaned loudly as she pulled his face to hers and began to kiss him deeply.

With their tongues deep in each other's mouth she could no longer speak but her moans made him know her need of the moment. The feel of nylon along the length of his cock was too much for him and soon his own sense of urgency took over. Driven by her passion he let loose and shoved his cock as deep as he could into her pussy and let loose with a load of his hot cum. Their moans filled the room as they shared an orgasm together. Finally satisfied she let her legs loosen their grip on him and slowly lowered them to the bed letting the nylon stroke against him one more time. He rolled off of her and held her in his arms kissing the side of her face as he caressed her breasts. She turned her head and smiled at him. "That was so good," she said with a sigh. "I hope it was good for you too."

"It was more than good," was great! Thanks for a wonderful birthday weekend!"

"You are very welcome," she purred.

They lay there for a few more minutes until she slid out of bed to get undressed. She lifted her night gown off over her head before pulling off her pantyhose. She crawled under the covers holding her naked body against his until they both fell asleep.