The Deal Pt. 02

Story Info
Fiancee who broke his heart reapears looking for his help.
6.4k words
4.5
30.5k
54

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 12/20/2023
Created 12/12/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
NickTee
NickTee
603 Followers

Continued from Part 1:

The phone was ringing again.

"Oh, for God's sake, answer that!" She shouted exasperated! So I did and the whole evening went to shit.

________________________________________

* Chapter 5 *

The call was from my biggest single client. His name was Jack Jones - no lie. Everyone called him JJ and he owned a logistics company with over twenty trucks running both long and short haul routes. I answered and the story went as follows: He often substituted for a sick driver and tonight he would have been away on a two-day trip but the 16 pallets of cargo were not ready to load so he went home instead only to find his wife in bed with her lover.

JJ was a grizzly bear of a man who proceeded to systematically beat him to a pulp. The wife was screaming at the top of her voice that he was killing 'him', the neighbours heard a commotion and called 911 He was arrested for aggravated assault, possibly attempted murder and maybe murder two, should lover-boy die. It was that bad.

I told him to inform the cops that he had representation and to not utter another word until I got there. I turned to Shannon who was watching and listening. "Sorry but this is a biggie, and I must get going right now. I'll take a rain check." She started to say something but changed her mind, tried to say something else, didn't, then turned briskly and almost a run to her car. I watched her leave with a sense of an opportunity missed but it couldn't be helped. 'Worktime before playtime' my father always said.

As I drove to the police station, the wheels in my head already spinning. I thought I had a reasonably plausible alternative with the exception of the wife's statement, but I would be talking to her soonest.

At the end I had called in almost every favour I had, from the ADA to the cops and everyone else in-between. We supplied a statement that in essence said that he walked in to find someone raping his wife and proceeded to defend her. How was he to know that it was her lover as he certainly had no clue that she was a cheater - It was certainly plausible.

I carefully explained to Mrs. Jones that she and lover-boy were engaged in very vigorous -- almost violent sex when Jack found them, and that Jack would both appreciate her saying so and would take that into consideration in any future proceedings as their prenup had an infidelity clause leaving the cheater with almost nothing. Clever woman that she was, she recognised how she and lover-boy were having extreme sex which could have been misconstrued as rape and agreed to testify to that if necessary.

I visited lover-boy in hospital, but he was heavily sedated. It turned out that he was married, and his wife was there trying to understand what was going on. I gave her the short version. That her husband was fucking another man's wife and that he was going to be in a heap of trouble when it all went public so perhaps it was in her best interest to look after herself first.

Before I left, I made sure she had my number in her cell-phone for possible future representation in case she decided to divorce his cheating ass.

* * *

By the time I got home it was almost 04:00. JJ would be held in the police cell till Monday when his arraignment was set so there was nothing more that I could do. I fell into bed and passed out till 10:00 Sunday morning. I awoke with a start remembering that I was hosting an end-of-Summer BBQ for colleagues, friends and family that afternoon. It was about twenty adults and about eight kids. After a long shower I felt awake enough to start prepping. I went shopping for some of the fresh produce I hadn't purchased yet and had a long conversation with Rebecca catching her up on the night's events.

Her response. "Christ you're cold blooded."

"I hate cheaters Rebecca, which is why we'll never knowingly represent one."

"Okay, we'll talk later, see you at twelve thirty."

That gave me an idea and I called Shannon. "What?" She almost snarled into the phone. I told her I wanted to invite her to my place. "It's not Saturday!" She shouted and cut the call. I didn't even get to say for a BBQ lunch. I tried again and she ignored me. I texted her while I drove - not clever, I know - to please pick up the phone or to call me back - nothing.

I was home and unpacking the groceries and preparing the meat when she called.

"What do you want Erik, are you hoping to finish last night cause it's too late for that. The DEAL, remember. Your deal to be precise".

"Jeesh, Shannon can you give it a break." I shouted back. I'm inviting you over as I'm having an end-of-Summer get together with friends and family and there's someone I want to introduce you to that can help you." There was a change in tone on the other side. "Also, you said you never went anywhere and as there's going to be some other children here, I thought you might want to bring Kerry and Kayla over and let them play."

"Is that all?"

"Yes"

"Are you sure?" She started interrogating me but after some back and forth her suspicions were mostly allayed. "Ok, can I bring something?" She asked. "I make a mean Bobby Flay Cole-Slaw, or a Paula Dean Potato salad?" I laughed and told her to bring either, then remembered to mention that I had a swimming pool, and she could bring costumes and towels if she or the girls wanted to swim.

I then made sure that everything was ready. I had Burgers, Hot Dogs, Corn on the cob, Buttermilk marinated chicken portions and slow-smoked Pork belly ribs that only needed to be heated through before serving. I put out a large cooler box filled with craft Golden Ales, Indian Pale Ales and Belgian Weiss beers as well as some wine and a collection of sodas. I then put out a small mountain of light snacks from the local deli to keep the crowd going and to soak up the alcohol until the food was served which I anticipated would be at about two thirty.

By one o'clock most of my guests had arrived, the women were in a huddle mostly around the pool looking after the younger kids. Some of the women had changed into swimming costumes ranging from one piece to modest bikinis. Others were in a cross section of jeans, shorts and sundresses. There were also some older kids in the eight to ten range running and jumping into the pool oblivious to their mother's warnings to slow down on the horse-play.

Rebecca was there unaccompanied wearing a high-cut one piece costume that had most of the men and even some of the women having a second look. She had a sarong tied low across her hips that if anything made her look even more alluring. Her olive skin gleamed with an application of suntan oil, and I was having a hard time concentrating considering that my testicles were the size of basketballs and even walking was proving to be painful. She caught me looking and smiled.

"Looking good Reb." I joked.

'So, you keep saying." She quipped back.

The doorbell rang and I excused myself to go get it. I opened the door to Shannon. She was dressed simply in a pair of faded jeans with a fresh white t-shirt, sneakers and a pair of metal framed tear-drop sunglasses pushed up on her head. In her one hand she held a giant Tupperware bowl of what looked like potato salad. With her other hand she was herding her two little girls, Kerry and Kayla. I later found out that they had turned three in the early April. I must have been staring as they both got embarrassed and hid partially behind their mother's legs looking curiously at me all the while. I smiled at them and looked up at Shannon. "Are you going to introduce us Shannon?" I squatted down to their eye-level. They seemed to like that.

"Girls this is Mr Taylor." She said then turning to me she gestured to the one on the left and said this is Kayla and the one who was now hiding completely behind her legs she pointed to as Kerry. I put out my hand to Kayla who was looking at me with that appraisal that only young people have.

"Do you want to shake hands Kayla?" I asked gently.

'I don't shake hands silly." She laughed in her small voice. With that Kerry re-appeared from behind her mother.

"I want to." She cried. "Shake hands!" She demanded, her hand stretched out.

I reached out and gave it an exaggerated shake saying. "Hello Kerry, how doo you doo." She squealed in delight and immediately Kayla also wanted to shake hands so I gave her the same. They continued finding me funny for a while. Eventually my knees started cramping and I stood and waved them through the doorway.

"Welcome back Shannon." I said and immediately wished I hadn't. Her eyes narrowed suspiciously.

"Are you insinuating something?" She hissed in a sotto voice unnoticed by the girls who were pointing out my Giant flatscreen and X-Box and chatting to each other in short child sentences.

"Oh, for God's sake Shannon, It's only a figure of speech. Stop looking for hidden meanings where there aren't any." I rolled my eyes in exasperation. "Why don't you come out back and meet some people?"

"Do you want to make new friends girls?" I asked loud enough to gain their attention. They could already hear the other children and were pulling on their mom. Rebecca was coming our way, saw them and instantly she had Shannon's hands in hers and they were chatting like old friends. She picked up the girls and kissed them as she led them outside and started with the introductions while I went back to the kitchen to drop off the bowl of potato salad. I peeked inside - it didn't disappoint.

I found myself sucking on an IPA and talking to some of my staff about the previous evening's events and by that I mean the JJ thing and not my coitus-interruptus with Shannon. Word was spreading and soon I was telling and re-telling the story without compromising the case or giving too much away. Dave my PA's husband was the editor of the local paper and although he wasn't s

upid he was still tickled at the 'fighting off a rapist' defence and said he'd run an article or maybe an editorial in the next edition. So did 'Uncle Harry', a retired judge and an old friend of my family's and not an actual uncle. "You're going to have to downgrade the charges to common assault if you hope to keep your client out of jail." He harrumphed sipping on some of my best Bourbon. "Talk to the DA and try for a deal if you can." I nodded, my thoughts exactly.

I turned and almost ran into Shannon who had been standing listening to the conversation. She had a glass of wine in her hand and her sunglasses on, shielding her eyes. "More deals?" She raised an eyebrow over her sunglass frame.

"JJ doesn't deserve to go to jail because his wife is a lying, cheating, whore." I spoke softly but firmly. "He loved her with all his heart, and she threw it all in his face."

She blanched slightly but I wasn't finished. "If she didn't want him, she could have asked for a divorce, she could have sat him down and spoke to him, she could have done a hundred things, but she chose to disrespect him and to fuck around behind his back and now JJ must fight for his freedom. Not too long ago he would have shot them both dead and no-one would have said a thing."

"I see!" She nodded frowning. "I had no idea you felt so strongly about this." She shook away the thought and brightening, slipped her arm through mine. "Now who was it you wanted me to meet or was this all a ruse to get me here?"

"A deal is a deal Shannon" I looked at her but her eyes were hidden behind her sunglasses so I couldn't really tell what she was thinking or feeling -- they don't say that the eyes are the windows to the soul for nothing "I've never reneged on a deal. Ever. Yesterday is done. You upheld your side."

She was still holding onto my arm, and I could feel my testicles tightening just thinking of the night before. My lip was still raw where she had bitten it and every sip of beer stung and reminded me of her lips on mine. She took a sip of her wine and also winced as the cold glass pressed against her lip where I had returned the passion and we recognised it at the same moment.

I walked her over to my cousin Jess, Jessica to be precise. She was the Assistant Principle at the local elementary and I had already briefed her on Shannon. I Introduced them and left them to sort it out. I left and switched on the grill then headed to the kitchen to collect the meat, hooking another beer as I went.

I had loaded up a large tray when Rebecca marched up.

"What's going on?" She demanded.

"What do you mean." I gave her my open, innocent, most honest look possible.

"Don't jerk me around Erik." She gave me her Prosecutorial stare. "Her eyes follow you around everywhere and I'm not sure I can quite figure it out. Not sure if she likes you or hates you." She frowned.

"Drop it Rebecca." But she didn't. Not quite.

"We're talking soon, and I expect to hear the whole story."

I turned and walked to the Grill. Jessica and Shannon were huddled in a deep and animated conversation. Actually, it looked more like what it was -- a job interview. I wondered if Shannon had figured it out yet.

I cooked because it was my grill and also because I enjoyed it. In between looking after the grilling, I had also spent some time with Kayla and Kerry. I had spun them round and round by their arms to cries of more, more. I eventually thought that I'd either pull their arms out of their sockets or fall down dizzy... I then had to chase them, but slowly, so their little feet could stay ahead whilst they screamed their excitement. Eventually I would catch up with them and tickle them as they shrieked and laughed.

Once the meat was ready and all the side dishes were on the large outdoor trestle tables the kids were taken care of first, most choosing to sit on a scatter of picnic blankets and cushions while the rest of us grabbed chairs around the trestle tables all under the shade of my Oak trees.

We ate till we were comfortably full and torpid. By four o'clock I was playing music off my I-phone through a set of Bluetooth speakers. The afternoon had slowed down, conversations had dwindled and most were happy to just be. Some of the younger children were asleep on the blankets and some in their mothers' arms. The older ones were inside playing games on my X-box. My eyes were half closed and I was basking in the low sun when I heard a soft splash. I looked around but no one seemed to have noticed anything. I saw Kerry standing inside the pools safety gate which had been inadvertently left open but no Kayla.

I shouted something primal as I took off in a sprint. Everybody looked at me in shock as I dove into the pool at full stretch. My eyes wide open in the chlorinated water I saw a soft bundle sinking slowly in the deep end. I reached her and grabbing her little body I kicked off the floor for the surface. I was out of the water and had her on her side smacking her roughly on the back while I opened her mouth. All around me was pandemonium but Kayla coughed and set up as her mother threw herself on her. "I fell in mama." She cried out and then laughed out loud. Kerry ran over and grabbed her mother and sister with big eyes and then also started laughing because Kayla was laughing and the shock and fear amongst the gathering dissipated somewhat. Shannon was crying which took Kerry and Kayla from laughing crying as well. I was patting Shannon and holding her shoulders comforting her until the women arrived and I was pushed gently aside as they took over.

I was slapped on the back and had my praises sung to the point where I felt completely uncomfortable, so I disengaged gently and walked to my back door. I took off my shoes and socks squeezed as much water from my pants as possible and padded wetly to my bedroom and into the on-suite bathroom. I dropped my wet clothes into the tub and was towelling myself dry when the door opened, and Shannon flew inside wrapping her arms around me.

"Oh God Erik, oh God, oh God." She was kissing my face and suddenly she went limp, and I struggled to catch her. I carried her to my bed, laid her down and knelt on the floor next to her. "Shannon," I shook her gently. "Shannon, wake up Shannon." She opened her eyes and looked at me confused at first, then with the biggest smile possible.

"You saved my baby Erik. She smiled and cried at the same time. "You saved her. If it wasn't for you..." I hushed her gently.

"We're all to blame I said. "It's my fault that I didn't notice that the swimming pool gate had been left open. I'll have to sort it out so that can never happen again. Never again," I promised her and myself.

She looked at me properly and blushed as she realised that I was naked.

"I'll leave you alone to get dressed." She said and walked to the door. I bent over to pick up my dropped towel as she looked back at me. Her eyes looked me up and down. I didn't try cover anything so maybe she noticed my giant swollen balls -- if she did, she didn't say anything.

The gathering didn't last much longer after that, as the near drowning had a sobering effect on everyone. Soon I was saying goodbye. I packed up the last of the food I hadn't sent home with my guests and loaded the dishwasher and started the long clean up and general straightening out.

* * *

It was about seven thirty when I finished. I went out via the patio door and stood in the twilight, sipping a rare rye whiskey on ice. The moonrise was just clearing the tree line and the crickets were chirping. The wind was up, and I thought I heard a door thud.

I walked back in and dropped my empty glass in the sink. I checked then locked the front door and headed towards my bedroom switching off lights as I went. I did all that with my iPhone in hand working on my calendar for the coming week -- who says, men can't multi-task.

There was a soft light coming from my bedroom. I didn't remember leaving a bedside light on, but it was and there she was, naked and bathed in the soft golden glow, her back propped up against my pillows and headboard. Her knees were drawn up and her hands hung between her half-open thighs gently stroking her pussy.

"Don't send me home." She pleaded. -- As if -- "I can't get last night out of my mind. I've been touching myself, but I haven't cum." She looked at me earnestly. I wondered how much it had cost her to come here tonight. To admit that she wanted it.

"It's not the deal." I managed not to splutter.

"Yes it is." She nodded. "It's value given for value received and I'm not going to renege on it." Her eyes were big and serious. "I'm sorry you can't parade me naked, sucking on your cock for all to see, but I'm here now and I want you to use me just like you said."

I was on the bed in a flash, and I grabbed her ankles and pulled her towards me spreading her thighs open. Her pussy glistened wet, and I dipped in, placing my lips over it and kissed it. I could smell her heat. I kissed every inch of her pussy lips then turned my attention to her legs. I kissed the inside of her thighs down to her knees and I lifted them to get to the back of her knees and did the same there. She was squealing and thrashing when I captured her feet and took her pink nailed toes into my mouth and sucked them covering them in saliva, feeling her jerk about and tell me no one had ever done that before. I loved the feel of her little toes in my mouth. They were fresh and clean and so, sensitive.

I then started back up this time licking and nipping and biting until I was next to her pussy, and I was sucking her inner thighs like a starving man. She was busy pulling my t-shirt over my head. Luckily that didn't take long, and I fastened my hands on her nipples. I remember how sensitive they had been in the past - I had always twisted them saying - station and volume. It brought a smile to my face.

Then I got down to the serious business of eating her alive. Her hips were bucking to meet my face. I found her clit and circled it repeatedly with my tongue than ran it downwards stopping to dip into her cunt. She was soaked, her juices were flowing freely. I sucked and feasted on them then continued down to her brown rosebud and I went to town. She squealed and lifted her whole back off the bed. I licked it roughly and bounced the tip of my tongue against the tight opening but she grabbed me by the hair and was pulling me upwards back to her pussy.

NickTee
NickTee
603 Followers
12