The Deal Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I repeated the process in reverse up to her clit and proceeded north showering her in kisses and licks and nibbles till I lost myself in her belly button. It needed a cool piercing I thought Idly, and told her so as I kept moving up, till I found her nipples. They were much bigger than when we were together -- a product of breastfeeding - but I loved their bigger size. I kissed each one in turn, went back and licked them and then I sucked them like I was going to swallow them. I was manhandling her breasts like I was in high school and had just hit second base. She was doing this guttural "oh yes, oh yes..." over and over.

I cradled her face, stroked her cheeks, ran my fingers over her lips and nose, her ears, through her hair. Her whole body was vibrating like a cat purring. I started my journey back down. This time I licked up and down her slit and slid two fingers into her, curving them to hit her G-spot and I really went crazy on her clit. She started jerking spasmodically. "Oh yes, oh God yes, don't stop, don't stop -- Oh Jesus Christ" she stiffened, hard as a board and came with a scream that the whole neighbourhood must have heard. She then collapsed on the bed like a rag doll. She panted and slowly started coming down.

"Oh God, Erik, how did you do that?" She asked in wonder. "Where, when did you learn that." I didn't tell her that there was no learning and no technique involved. It was simply what I needed to do.

"Oh God you poor thing!" She exclaimed focusing on me and noticing the bulge in my pants. She undid the buttons and pulled them down together with my briefs and attacked my cock like it was the only thing between her and salvation. She pulled back my foreskin -- yes, I still have one -- and licked it like you would an ice cream cone. Then she slathered it with saliva and spent an inordinate time with the ultra-sensitive underside of the head.

Holding onto my cock she spun around and rolled onto her back pushing me off the bed and onto the floor. She then hung her head over the edge looking upwards and pulled me towards her mouth. "Fuck my mouth, just like you said!" She urged. "Fuck me in my throat." I didn't remember her ever doing that in the past, but my erection could chip concrete and my balls were going to explode so I shoved my cock roughly into her mouth and proceeded to push it into her throat. She gagged and spluttered, and I pulled back. She disengaged with a plop. Her eyes and nose were streaming.

"Don't stop." She cried. "Fuck my face. Fuck it till you come and don't stop for anything."

I plunged back in. Her tongue swirled and licked the underside of my cock. Her teeth scrapped my glans as I held her face and thrust into her. She tweaked my nipples hard then she grabbed my hips pulling me back and forth. I don't know how long this went on for. My head was swimming and I felt like I was in a sprint race or maybe a marathon.

When it hit me, I roared like a man possessed and let go a thick rope of cum straight down her throat. Then a second and she choked on that one. The third shot out the sides of her mouth and some came out her nose. I pulled back and finished on her face. She spluttered, coughed and swallowed. She then licked the rest off her lips and swallowed again. She laughed and opened her mouth to show me it was empty.

I fell on the bed, my legs unable to hold me up and she scooted up to my face and wrapped her arms around my head and kissed me with her cummy mouth. "Mmm, you taste of pussy." She laughed.

"And you taste of cock," I said. I thought about it for a moment and realised I didn't care so I went back to kissing her. We stayed like that for a long time. Kissing, touching and feeling each other. After a while I gave her another orgasm with my tongue and fingers, but I had blown so hard that I was too spent for a round two for myself.

* * *

"I hate you, you know." She announced later, lying half on top of me with her fingers running lazy circles around my nipples. I raised an eyebrow. "You make me feel wanton, like a slut." I kept quiet. "How long are you going to keep punishing me?"

"I'm not punishing you Shannon -- we have a deal".

"Oh yes, the deal." She said half bitterly. Your deal to turn me into your personal whore." She sighed, "how long is this deal going to last?" she looked me straight in the eyes.

"Till it's done." I said softly while caressing her lower back and cupping her pert ass.

"And then what, we walk away? What happens after?

"I don't know." I lied.

* Chapter 6 *

The next week was spent almost in its entirety on the JJ case. I managed to get him bailed out because the Judge was conservative and seemed to take a dim view on the State's case. The ADA -- Johnson, wasn't budging on the Aggravated Assault charge, but I managed to grab lunch with the DA and put my cards on the table.

It wasn't an election year, but bad trials come back to haunt one. Especially those seeking public office and there was already an article in the local paper castigating the DA's office for charging a man who thought he was defending his wife. I made my argument that, although 'he' may have gone overboard, putting 'him' in jail would be a crime in itself and I was prepared to turn it into a media circus if necessary. So, I pointed out that It will be seen as the DA's office condoning cheaters and trying to put an aggrieved man in jail. If it goes to trial, I stated that we will go with a jury and we both know that Red or Blue, male or female, young or old -- nobody likes a cheater.

I then hit him with the sledgehammer that the wife would be testifying that she and lover-boy were playing out a rape fantasy and having aggressive sex so it was easy to see how JJ would have thought it was real and reacted like any loving husband would in the light of his wife getting raped in their own home - case closed.

The following day we met and thrashed out a deal. JJ would plead guilty to the lesser charge of assault and the prosecution would recommend a sentence of 6 months suspended for two years and he was to pay restitution to the tune of fifteen thousand dollars to the victim as well as his out-of-pocket hospital costs.

The Court calendar was empty for a change and we stood before his honour on Wednesday just before the lunch break and in thirty minutes it was a done deal. We walked out with JJ's wife Rita, holding his hand possessively, telling him how she was going to make it up to him for the rest of her life.

I was wary that there may have been some reporters waiting for us but nothing and in the courthouse parking lot I reached into my case and extracted an envelope for sweet loving Rita. "You have been served I told her. Take it to a lawyer and get it checked out -- it's more than you should get based on the prenup, but as good as it gets. Fight it and we'll run you through the process till you're broke, and we'll go back to the terms of the prenup."

JJ and I drove off in my AMG Merc, leaving her collapsed and screaming like a mad woman.

Later that afternoon I walked into Lover-Boy's hospital room. He was awake on pain meds but lucid, so I explained the deal to him. JJ would pay his out-of-pocket medical expenses not covered by his health plan and he would receive eight thousand dollars in recompense. Should he try suing my client for more or in any way harass or embarrass him three things would happen. I would break him in court. Wreck what was left of his personal and work life and when it had all blown over and forgotten He would be paid a visit by person or persons unknown who would cut off his cock -- That was the deal.

* * *

Now for the next problem - Shannon's divorce.

We had petitioned the court to get a Temporary Spousal Support order until the divorce case was heard, and it was granted at a rate of three thousand dollars per month. We wanted Mr Hollis to stop trying to repossess the car she was using, and we got that too. Lastly, we also requested that she be allowed back in the Hollis residence to collect the rest of her clothes and the children's belongings. We had been granted that as well. All despite some strong counter arguments from the opposing legal team, but as they were all reasonable requests, we came out three to zero. We also sued for financial disclosure but that was contested - why - because they thought the longer they could drag it out the better.

I called Shannon and invited her to coffee at my offices as soon as she was able, and she readily agreed to meet me within the hour. She arrived early and with Kerry and Kayla in tow. They ran to me with cries of uncle Erik, Uncle Erik and attached themselves one on each of my legs and I made a spectacle of walking about stiff legged like Frankenstein's monster whilst they hung-on. After much squealing and giggling most of our small staff complement had popped their heads out to watch the commotion and as most were at the BBQ the previous Sunday there was many hellos and much good humour. My PA Bev took the girls who were reluctant to disengage from my legs and I escorted Shannon to the conference room.

We were busy making coffee using my latest toy - a dual boiler, Barista coffee machine when Rebecca came in unannounced. They hugged, longer than necessary, did that European kiss on both cheeks although it was actual kisses leaving lipstick behind and not that air kiss that you see people do on TV.

We sat down and de-briefed her on the state of her case. She got very excited and teary when we told her about the monthly three thousand dollar temporary alimony. It would certainly ease up her financial situation. We also confirmed that she could continue using the 3 series BMW although it was owned by the Hollis Estate. I pointed out that we had requested discovery to try ascertaining her husband's net worth even though most of it was tied into the Hollis Family Trust.

Lastly with much flourish I told her that we had obtained a written order to allow her back into their house without her husband present to clear out her personal belongings and to take the things the children needed. She wasn't that impressed, "I have all I need." She countered. Rebecca and I laughed simultaneously. "Your husband has multiple computers, right?" She nodded. "Is there one at home?" She nodded again.

"It's his old one but he still uses it from time to time."

"We need you to switch it on and log into an internet site and our people will do the rest." Said Rebecca.

"Because you never know what we can uncover, that may give us an edge." I added. She got it quick enough and was smiling in anticipation.

Then she had some news of her own. "FYI Mr Taylor." She smiled, "Your dear cousin Jess, called me in for a job interview at the school and I think it went rather well."

I didn't know, and I got a real warm feeling in my chest. "Also, they have a child care facility and if I'm offered the position I'll be able to enrol the girls. Isn't that great?" She beamed at me. I felt somewhat uncomfortable, all I had done was make the introduction -- and possibly some promises about the school library...

The coffee was finished, and the de-brief was over. I walked her to the reception where the girls had destroyed half a flip chart with thick coloured markers with no sign of concern from my PA. I hugged them goodbye, and Kerry kissed me on the cheek. Then Kayla not to be outdone kissed me on the other cheek. I put out my hand to shake Shannon's hand, but she swept past it and also kissed my cheek. Then used her thumb to wipe off the lipstick. It wasn't lost on Rebecca who dragged me back into the conference room.

"You're banging her!" She declared.

"Woman's intuition? I asked.

"No, not. It's as plain as the nose on my face".

I readily admitted that she had a very pretty nose on her face and countered that she was a fine one to talk. "You're touching her and caressing her every time you see her." I challenged. "The only thing you haven't done yet is grab her boobs".

"I want to." She smiled wistfully. "I'm not a lesbian, I'm not even Bi, well maybe I am a little Bi, but that woman makes me want to do things to her and I want her to do things back to me. If you don't want her, I'll take her and I mean take her in every sense of the word." She challenged me back.

"Don't!"

"Why?"

"Cause, she's a lying cheating bitch."

"Don't look like a lying cheating bitch to me."

"Well, she is."

"I thought you said we never represent cheaters."

"The exception proves the rule."

"Well please don't mess it up for me, boss."

I shook my head, "It's not that simple and in any case, we have a deal."

"What kind of deal?"

"Can't tell you, but there is a deal."

"Ah yes, you know they call you 'The Deal Maker' over at the Court House. Anyway, I thought you had sworn of women?" She looked at me calculatingly.

"Not entirely."

"You haven't hit on me." She pouted.

"I don't want to have to hire a new lawyer when things don't work out".

"Why do things always not work out with you and women?" She mused out loud. "You're damaged goods that's why and..." She did a double take.

"Shannon!" She pronounced.

Her eyes bored into mine. It's Shannon. I think you..."

I jumped in with my hand up. "Don't go there Reb -- let's just leave it alone!"

I tried to go back to my office, but she blocked me with her hand on my chest. "Don't hold onto the past Erik. You'll miss out on the future." And with that, she leaned in and kissed me on the lips. Not a sisterly kiss, not a I want to fuck your brains out right now kiss, but a lingering kiss that said she was my friend, maybe my best friend and maybe something more.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

12