The Deal Pt. 03

Story Info
My Girlfriend's mother offers me a deal I can't turn down.
4.1k words
4.36
18.3k
19
Story does not have any tags

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/13/2023
Created 08/18/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Okay, so let me catch you up, if you don't know already.

About a year ago, I was dating Alice, my girlfriend, when I decided I wanted to break up with her.

It wasn't anything she had done wrong, I just wanted to see what my options were, I was a young twenty year old, and I just wasn't ready for a relationship yet.

However, her beautiful, tall, blonde hair mother found out before I could do it, and using sex to persuaded me, she changed my mind.

So, I stayed with Alice, and everything was okay, until six months ago, when she suggested we should find a place of own, and live together.

I wasn't ready for that kind of commitment yet, so I managed to persuade her to give it a while longer, before we did anything like that, but, once again, her mother found out, and once again, using sex, changed my mind.

So, now, here I am, six months later, living with Alice in a small apartment we call our own.

I guess things weren't too bad, between our jobs, and socialising, we only spent a small portion of the week actually together, which meant, in a way, I still felt like I had my freedom, so that was good.

However, on a peaceful Sunday afternoon, her parents had invited us out to lunch, and as we sat in that very nice, upmarket restaurant that used to be an old mill beside the river, Alice glanced around curiously.

I quickly noticed what she was doing, and after a moment, asked "What's the matter?"

"Oh, nothing." My girlfriend replied casually, before adding "I was just thinking, wouldn't this be a great place to have a wedding reception in?"

She then looked at me with a big smile, and instantly inside my head, I began screaming in horror.

This was what I had been terrified of the most, the final nail in my coffin, the ultimate sacrifice of freedom, the shackles of marriage.

So, as I tried to think of an appropriate response, I glanced over at Mrs Moore, my girlfriend's mother, and she just stared sternly back at me, waiting for me to respond.

Now, I knew what she would want me to say, what I was expected to say, but, I just couldn't, I just couldn't do it.

So, instead I replied nervously "Sure. But... we don't know anyone getting married?!"

I then, instantly sighed in relief, inside my head, as I had hopefully dodged that horrifying bullet, and as I relaxed, I noticed my girlfriend's face turned to an awkward smile, and her mother's look very furious.

The rest of the lunch was an awkward swing between silence, and cheerful conversation from her father, who seem blissfully unaware of what was going on in front of him.

Anyway, after lunch, we headed back to our place, and I just prayed, there wasn't going to be any more talk about marriage.

Fortunately for me, there wasn't, until the next day, when just after Alice had headed out to work, I was settling down to a morning of gaming, as I had the day off again, but, just as I was getting comfy on the sofa, the front doorbell chimed, and I got up to answer it.

Stepping over to it, I opened the front door, and to my horror, I saw Mrs Moore staring sternly back at me, in a white flowery summer dress, and matching high heels.

Before I could say anything, my girlfriend's mother placed a hand against my chest and pushed me back into my apartment, and as I staggered backwards, she marched in.

Slamming the door behind her, she continued to push me back, until I tripped over one of Alice's discarded shoes, and tumbled back onto the living room floor.

I had barely hit the carpeted floor with a thud, before Mrs Moore then straddled me, before swiftly sitting down on me, and leaning over menacingly into my face.

"What the hell is wrong with you?" she then asked angrily, looking me right in the eyes.

I stared up at her nervously, and tried to reply, but only managed to mumble "I um. Um. Um."

Mrs Moore then asked firmly "It was so obvious what my wonderful daughter was asking you yesterday, why didn't you give her the correct response?"

"And that would be?" I replied nervously back, trying to pretend I didn't know.

Mrs Moore glared at me angrily, and then replied "My wonderful, beautiful daughter, was asking you if you wanted to get married, and the correct response was, yes! Yes, Steve! Yes!"

"But, I'm not ready for marriage!" I replied unhappily back.

Mrs Moore angrily stared at me, and then asked "Do we need to have another talk, Steve? Is this what we have to do, again?"

"Mrs Moore, please. I'm just not ready for that kind of commitment!" I pleaded back.

"Wrong answer, Steve!" she replied sternly back.

She then shifted herself back, until she was sat over my bulge, and once she was sat on top of it, she started to rock back and forth against it.

I instantly let out a moan of pleasure, as I felt her warm crotch, rubbing against my jogging bottom covered genitals, before she said calmly "Now, Steve. This is very simple, all you have to do is ask my daughter to marry you? And this mistake can all be forgotten about!"

"Mrs Moore. Please. I don't want to!" I replied meekly back.

Mrs Moore glared angrily again, and then continued to rub against my bulge. "Steve. Now, think about what you are saying. Do you really want to defy me?" she replied back.

I didn't, but at the same time, I really didn't want to be married either, so, again I said "Mrs Moore, I just don't want to get married yet!"

Mrs Moore then started to really grind harder against my growing bulge, and once again, I had to moan out in pleasure, before she said "Oh, Steve. You're not giving me much choice here! You are going to marry my daughter, or I'm going to make you, which is it?"

"Can't we just live together, for a while longer?" I replied back, hoping she might accept that as an alternative.

"Wrong answer, Steve!" my girlfriend's mother replied angrily back.

She then lifted up off me for a moment, placed her hands on my jogging bottoms, and then yanked them down, exposing my almost fully erect cock.

Then without hesitation, she promptly sat back down on it, and it was only then I realised, under her little flimsy dress, she wasn't wearing any underwear.

Her warm soft bald pussy pressed down against my bare thick dick, before she then started to slide it along the length of my shaft.

We both then let out a moan of pleasure, as her pink moist lips rubbed up my thick firm member and then back down again, before Mrs Moore then said "I can't believe you're making me do this again, Steve? It's like you want me to do this!"

"I really don't!" I pleaded back.

"Then ask my daughter, to marry you?" Mrs Moore retorted back, still moving up and down my cock.

"Can't I have a little more time, to get used to the idea?" I asked back.

"No!" Mrs Moore replied angrily, and then started to rub harder.

We both moaned in pleasure again, as her little pussy brushed back and forth along my firm dick, and it felt so good, I knew, I was going to struggle to defy her.

"Oh, Mrs Moore, please!" I begged her, as she continued rub her moist pussy against my length.

"No Steve! This doesn't stop, until you agree to marry my daughter!" she replied firmly back.

That hot skinny mature woman, keenly kept going, and as she did, her movements got more and more excited.

Her mature bald mound, was now rapidly sliding back and forth along my hard member, rubbing my entire cock from balls to tip, and as she did that, we were both moaning in delight.

"Ask my daughter to marry you! Ask my daughter to marry you!" Mrs Moore cried over and over, as she kept rubbing her pussy against my member.

"I just want more time! Can't I have a little more time?" I retorted back desperately.

Mrs Moore's pussy then slid right up to my tip again, but, as she moved back again, my cockhead caught between her little pink lips, and in one swift movement, my girlfriend's mother, sunk onto my hard dick.

"Oh yeah!" Mrs Moore exclaimed in delight, as her warm wet cunt, slid down my firm length.

Her pussy sunk down most of my member, until I was deep inside of her, and then, after a moment, she looked down at me, and said "Ask my daughter to marry you Steve! Or I'm going to fuck you until you agree?"

"Please don't." I replied back meekly again, hoping she might show sympathy, and change her mind.

"Oh, you're really bad at this!" Mrs Moore replied back.

Then she started move, and her warm wet cunt slid back up my stiff cock, and then swiftly back down again.

As soon as she started to ride me, we both moaned louder in pleasure, and keenly, she continued to bounce up and down on top of me.

"Just ask my daughter to marry you! That's all you have to do, Steve!" Mrs Moore then said.

"But I don't want to get married yet!" I replied honestly back.

"It's not about you, Steve! It's about doing, the right thing!" Mrs Moore retorted back, as she continued to slide her hot pussy up and down my cock.

For a good minute or more, Mrs Moore continued to ride me, however, after a while, she started to look rather hot and flushed, and eagerly, she started to undo her dress.

It had a small zip on the back of it, and she easily reached behind herself, and yanked it down, before she slipped the straps off her slim shoulders, and then in one quick movement pulled the whole thing up over her head.

Her little white flowery dress then flew across the living room, and now Mrs Moore sat on top of me, completely naked, except for her white high heels.

I stared up at her hot naked skinny body, with her small B-cup boobs, flat toned stomach, and her smooth bald middle aged pussy, and I felt my excitement increase.

Mrs Moore seem to feel it too, and as she started to ride me again, she reached down, took hold of my hands and guided them to her little boobs.

"Play with them Steve! Play with my boobs while I ride your lovely hard cock, and I'm sure you'll soon see things differently!" she then said, as she placed my hands on her soft little tits.

As soon as my hands touched her breasts, I couldn't help but caress them, and as Mrs Moore continued to bounce up and down on me, I started to fear I was going to lose this fight.

For the next couple of minutes, my girlfriend's mother, happily lifted and dropped onto my hard cock, keenly riding me, and as she did, she said things like "Can't you see Steve? If you were my son in law, if you just married my beautiful daughter, we could spend more time like this together!"

Mrs Moore was probably right, but, she had promised similar things if I moved in with her daughter, and then conveniently forgotten it, so, right at that moment, I was having a hard time believing her, but, that didn't stop her, and eagerly she continued to ride me.

However, after a while, she decided to change position, and began to lean backwards, place her hands on the floor behind her, and then, started to drive down harder onto my cock.

Her hot wet pussy plunged swiftly onto my dick, and her small soft arse smacked against my balls, and as she started to fuck me faster, she said "Just marry my daughter, Steve! Just marry my daughter!"

I groaned louder in pleasure, enjoying this new position, and Mrs Moore knew I liked this, which is why she was doing it, before I pleaded back "Please, don't do this!"

But Mrs Moore knew she could break me, and eagerly continued, bouncing harder and faster on my firm length.

"Come on Steve! Just say yes! Just promise to marry my daughter!" she then said eagerly, still fucking me relentlessly.

I groaned again in pleasure, and then replied "No. I don't want to! I don't want to!"

Mrs Moore growled angrily, rather annoyed I was still resisting, and then, after plunging onto my firm length a few more times, she dropped once more, and then sat, grinding herself onto me.

"Oh Steve! Steve! Steve! Do you really want to test me? Do you really want to push me like this?" she then asked firmly.

"No, I don't. I just don't want to get married yet!" I replied unhappily back.

"Oh, you poor pathetic boy!" she then replied mockingly.

Mrs Moore then stopped moving, and eased herself up off my rigid member, before she shuffled up my body, and then hung her beautiful, pale pussy, over my face.

"I guess, I'm going to have to make you eat your words!" she then said, and then lowered her wet little cunt, onto my mouth.

Before I could protest, or stop her, Mrs Moore pressed her moist smooth mound hard, on my mouth, and then said "So, eat it Steve! Eat it!"

She then began to grind against my mouth, rubbing her little pink lips over my face, and as she did, I felt I had no choice but to stick out my tongue, and do what she said.

"Yes Steve! Yes! Eat my pussy! Eat my pussy, and you'll soon be agreeing with me!" she then said excitedly.

I wasn't sure about that, but eagerly I did my best to please her, hoping if I did, she might just agree to give more time on the whole marriage idea.

My girlfriend's hot blonde mother, happily rode my face, rubbing her little wet lips all over my mouth, and moaning in delight as she did that.

"Oh yes, Steve! Yes! Eat my hot little pussy, and agree to marry my daughter. You know this right?" she then exclaimed excitedly.

Unfortunately right then, I couldn't reply, as her moist pink cunt continued to rub against my mouth, and prevent me from replying, but, the more Mrs Moore rode my face, the more I began to feel, I had no choice but to say yes.

For a little while, Mrs Moore continued to grind herself against me, until, she started to move faster, and sound more excited.

"Oh god, Steve! Oh god! I think I'm going to cum on your face! Is this what you want? Is this what you want, Steve? Do you want your girlfriend's mother, to cum on your face, do you?" she then asked eagerly.

Of course, I still couldn't reply, as she was still rubbing herself over my mouth, and as she ground harder against me, she reached down with her bony slim hand, and held onto my head, to keep me in place.

"Oh Steve! I'm going to cum! You're going to make me cum! Then you're going to marry my daughter, right? Right?" Mrs Moore then asked.

I still couldn't reply, but it didn't matter right then, Mrs Moore was now riding my face like it was a bucking bronco, and her groans of pleasure rang out through the apartment, and all I could think of was, I hope she cums soon, before I pass out from a lack of oxygen.

Mrs Moore continued wildly grinding her sweet mature pussy into my mouth, and her whole naked skinny body jiggled back and forth, as she did, until finally, her cries of excitement grew and grew, and then suddenly she lifted up off my mouth, and screamed excitedly "OH GOD YEAH!"

Mrs Moore's orgasm exploded hard, and kneeling directly over my head, her whole body twitched and shook uncontrollably as she came, and as she did, her little pink pussy began to squirt, blasting her juices straight down at my face.

Her warm wet pussy juices splattered my face, as she cried out in pleasure, and for several incredible seconds, she continued to do it.

"Oh fuck!" she groaned again in delight, as she came all over me.

Then, with a big happy sigh, she finally stopped cumming and relaxed, and for a moment, she just knelt over me, catching her breath.

Mrs Moore then smiled, before she sat down on my chest, with her pink wet pussy just inches from my face.

"Now, haven't I given you enough incentive, Steve? Are you going to marry my daughter now?" she then asked calmly.

I stared up at her with a very wet sticky face, and was still kind of blown away by what had just happened, but despite that, I replied meekly "I just want... a little more time! Please Mrs Moore!"

Mrs Moore stared sternly back at me, and then sighed unhappily, before she began to shuffle back down my body, until her warm smooth mound pressed against my hard cock.

Then, she eased back a little more, and her wet cunt slid back onto my dick.

We both moaned softly, as she sunk herself onto my rigid length again, and then she said unhappily "I don't think I'm getting through to you, am I? This isn't a negotiation Steve. You're going to marry my daughter, and I'm going to fuck your brains out! Which part of that, don't you understand?"

She then started to lift and drop on top of me again, and as she did, I groaned louder in pleasure, as my girlfriend's mother once more, began to fuck me.

Her hot naked skinny body, bounced up and down on my hard member, and as her sweet wet pussy slid back and forth along my cock, we both moaned in delight.

Mrs Moore eagerly fucked me like that for several minutes, and as she did, she said repeatedly "Just marry my daughter Steve! Just marry my daughter!"

It was like she trying to pound me into submission, but I continued to resist, so, as Mrs Moore continued to ride me, she kicked off her high heels, eager to try something else.

Once she had got rid of her shoes, she placed her hands down on the floor behind her again, and then lifted her long slim legs up onto me.

She was now sat completely on top of me, with her pale skinny legs laying up my chest, which meant her bare feet now rested on my face, and as she continued to bounce up and down on my member, she rubbed her little pale feet across my face.

"Come on, Steve! Just marry my daughter! Just say it!" Mrs Moore then said encouragingly, as she massaged my face with her toes.

Her hot wet pussy rubbed up and down my firm length, and her small soft buttocks smacked against my balls, and with her bare tootsies caressing my face, I found it harder and harder to resist.

"Just marry my daughter, Steve! Just marry her!" Mrs Moore continued to say.

I groaned in pleasure, enjoying the feeling of her mature cunt sliding back and forth along my hard cock, and with her arse pounding against my balls, and her bare feet still fondling my face, I desperately tried once more to say no.

"Mrs Moore, why can't you see? I don't want to marry your daughter!" I replied unhappily back.

"Wrong answer, Steve!" she then replied angrily back.

Then she dropped her feet back down onto the floor, and began bouncing harder and faster, on top of me again, and instantly we both started to groan louder in delight.

"You will marry my daughter! You will! You will!" Mrs Moore exclaimed angrily, as she rode me hard.

Still leant back on her hands, Mrs Moore drove her wonderful wet cunt hard onto my erect dick, and as it slid quickly up and down my shaft, I felt my excitement begin to grow.

"Oh god! Oh god!" I groaned loudly, as she kept going.

"He won't help you Steve! Only I can help you! Now say you'll marry my daughter! Say it!" Mrs Moore replied firmly back.

I groaned again in pleasure, her wet warm pussy just felt so good bouncing up and down on my dick, and as it did, I felt my excitement grow more.

"Oh god! Mrs Moore! I'm going to cum, if you keep doing this! I'm going to cum!" I then cried, hoping she might stop.

"So? I'll just keep fucking you, until you promise to marry my daughter! I don't care!" Mrs Moore replied back, and excitedly, she continued.

Her hot naked skinny body carried on rising and falling rapidly on top of me, plunging her wet cunt repeatedly onto my hard member, and as she did that, I felt I was getting closer and closer to my climax.

I was now groaning over and over, as my girlfriend's mother rode me hard, and she swiftly slipped up and down my cock again, still happily riding me.

"Say you'll marry my daughter? Say it! Say it!" Mrs Moore asked firmly again.

With her hot wet pussy pounding my hard dick, her soft buttocks smacking against my balls, and the feeling I was about to cum taking over me, my mind became a wild mess of thoughts and emotions, and there was only one way I was going to end this madness.

"Okay! Okay! I'll marry your daughter! I'll marry your daughter!" I cried out, finally giving in.

12