The Deal Pt. 06 - Final

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"My God Erik, you could've given me a heart attack at my age." She joked, pretending to punch me.

Once her breathing had returned to normal and she was almost human she tried to take me back into her mouth but my glans was hypersensitive so I begged off for a while.

Not sure if she was disappointed but she disappeared through the bedroom into the on-suite bathroom shouting, "clean up on aisle one."

After a while she called out to meet her in the bedroom.

The bed had been turned down by housekeeping but we rolled the top-sheet and duvet down to the foot of the bed and dropped a wide bath towel over the bottom sheet.

Elza rummaged in her overnight bag and came back with a collection of toys which she dumped on the bed and then climbed on and spread out. I now noticed that not only were her nipples pierced but she had a clit ring as well. For a moment I irrationally thought of how Shannon's pussy would look with a piercing but I stopped that. I had other things to keep me busy.

While she was cleaning up, I had pulled two Johnny Walker Black, minis from the bar fridge and emptied them into goblets which I topped with ice and soda. We lay back naked in the airconditioned warmth sipping our drinks and exploring each other's bodies. The only light in the room was that spilling in through the doorway from the lounge. The curtains of the floor to ceiling windows were open and outside we could see the light rain slowly turning into a swirling sleet.

She lay on her stomach, facing the window and sipping her drink, while I navigated up and down her spine tracing out her dragon tattoo with my lips and tongue. I told her that I thought it suited her perfectly. She told me that it had taken almost six months to complete and confessed that she had agonised whether she had the nerve to expose it in public but that the Dolce & Gabbana team had convinced her. I said that I was in awe of it and her -- not necessarily in that order and that on her, it was one of the sexiest and personality defining things I'd ever seen.

Before long, she half rolled onto her side and started stroking my cock and gently massaging my balls back to life. She reached over and sucked my nipples running jolts of pleasure all the way down. I wasn't idle either. I was playing with her clit ring, which I found fascinating as she was the only woman, I knew who had one. I asked her if it had hurt and she admitted that she screamed herself hoarse when the needle went in. That almost took me down memory lane again but I focused on this erotic creature in front of me and I was back in the moment where I belonged.

I rolled her onto her back and started on her lips with mine. I kissed her, sucked her lips and her tongue then sliding under her chin I nipped my way to her ear lobes where she also had multiple piercings. I nibbled on them then went hard on her neck and shoulders. The woman was well muscled yet still ultra feminine. I moved to her large breasts and toyed with the bars through her nipples. I worked my way down till I got to her clit and spent an inordinate time flicking and tugging on her clit ring making her jump and jerk uncontrollably.

I dipped my fingers into her cunt and she was beautifully soaked. I took one slimy finger and pushed it into her asshole. It slid in with almost no resistance. I slid in a second and a third just as easily. I was surprised and she admitted that for a while she had been an anal size queen.

"Gee Elza, I don't know if I can compete with that." My confidence was somewhat shaken.

"Why?" She laughed. "You're doing great!" Even as she reached for a dildo.

"Lube my ass up well," she instructed and I proceeded to do just that. Then, she straddled me sinking her cunt fully over my cock. She leaned forward and placed the dildo between my thighs. "Squeeze tight and hold this up straight," she instructed. Then with my cock still embedded in her cunt she positioned herself and penetrated her asshole. She rode both cocks simultaneously each time going deeper.

"Fuck that's good." She groaned and fucked herself hard. I kept my thighs tight holding the dildo in place even if it was bouncing somewhat uncomfortably on my balls. The harder she fucked herself on the double penetration the more she was breathing like she was in a Lamaze class. I was desperate to fuck her back but then the dildo would come loose so I had to contend myself with lying passively but using my mouth on her nipples and hands on her clit.

Soon I was lost in the feeling of the dildo rubbing against my cock through the thin membrane between her vagina and her rectum. It felt like I was double-teaming her and was rapidly building to a second head of steam. Her ass was making loud squelching sounds and she was already close.

"Oh, fuck yes, yes, fuck yes. So good, Aaah yes. An indeterminate minute and then, "Aaaah, I'm cuming, I'm cuming...." She kept riding the two cocks throughout her orgasm until she squeezed her pelvis ejecting the dildo in her ass, leaving my cock embedded in a now softer, wider space. I rolled her onto her back and once on-top, grabbed her hips and lifted her to line up with my kneeling position and proceeded to pound her.

"Yes, Erik. Yes. Give me you cum. Give it to me. Empty your balls in me." That was all I needed and I sprayed the inside of her cunt with my cum.

* Chapter 15 *

For the rest of November I was in Chicago finishing off contracts for the Suburban Goddess Franchise and doing my other work remotely. Elza was travelling extensively, mostly over-night trips and wasn't home more than half the time. We had sex as often as we could. Sometimes it was hard and fast, other times slow and languid and when we weren't too tired from work we fucked for half the night.

It was Thursday twenty-eighth and Thanksgiving started as a quiet get-together, hosted by Elza and I for those of her staff members who had nowhere else to go. The Apartment was packed with eleven people and it quickly turned into a festive affair leaving some passed out in the second bedroom and some in the lounge. Next morning, we cleaned up, fed them turkey sandwiches with coffee and hair of the dog and sent them on their way. We were behaving like a couple with work and domesticity running our daily lives.

In between all that I kept up with my parents -- Dad was getting better and better and they anticipated coming to spend May to July in Springfield. They also spoke about taking the time to sort out their house and put it on the market. They said that they would spend their retirement either in Florida or the Caribbean islands as they had little interest in returning to the winters of Illinois.

It seems that they had been in touch with Robert and Kathy so I was interrogated about my off again on again off again relationship with Shannon -- What relationship? I asked them both to butt-out.

I was also interrogated about Ms du Preez - you mean Elza. They had been alerted that we had been on the news. They caught one of the segments. Forbes had aired a five-minute segment every-day for a week. CBC had aired a shorter segment three times. It looked like CNN had dropped it altogether.

So, the parental questions were: Why did 'they' say we were an item? -- 'They' say lots of things, mother.

Was this a relationship? - Maybe, I don't know.

Was it true that we were living together in 'her' downtown apartment? -- Bev had better learn that 'loose lips, sink ships, or I'd be looking for a new PA.

Most of my friends were quite interested in my relationship with Elza. 'Bring her to Springfield I have a great idea she can bankroll' was a common theme.

If my parents getting on my case was bad, it still wasn't as bad as -- I have informants everywhere -- Rebecca Galarza.

"Well, that didn't take you long!"

"What didn't?"

"Moving in with Elza - money-bags - du Preez!"

"You were sleeping with Shannon in no-time flat Rebecca!"

"Yes, but that's not the same."

"Why not?"

"You know why not."

"Are you trying to rehash past arguments, or just poke a stick at me Reb?"

"Neither we care about you"

"I think that chapter's closed, don't you?"

"Because you closed it."

"No because Shannon closed it, then you locked it." It was time to bring this to a close before we started sounding like twelve year old's.

"...And in any case, you said you didn't even like tattoos!" Her logic continued to defy me. How she managed to argue rationally during a trial was beyond me.

"They work on Elza." She clearly did have informants -- the interviews had not shown Elza's back.

"Well then, enjoy your granny. I hope she don't break a hip or nothing."

* * *

In December, Elza surprised me with tickets to Rio. We stayed in five-star luxury on Ipanema beach with Sugar Loaf mountain and the statute of Christ the Redeemer visible behind us.

We caught Imagine Dragons, on their end-of-year tour. Grabbed sun. Toured local islands and trekked through the jungle. We flew home after a week but I had the feeling that some of our magic had been lost.

Back in Chicago, I was fucking Elza upright in the shower, thankful for the non-slip tiles on the floor. Her back was against the wall, her legs wrapped around my hips, arms around my neck while my hands supported her ass. Looking in her eyes as we reached our climax, I noticed a certain sadness and I knew it was over.

Later that evening whilst we prepared for bed I asked her.

"Have we run our course?"

"We haven't, you have." I was taken aback. "You're not really here anymore. Where are you?"

"I'm not sure." I admitted."

"I'm too old for short term relationships and one-night stands." She sighed. "I need to find a partner who will travel the long road with me and I don't think it's you Erik."

"Why? Do you think our age gap is too wide?"

"No Erik. It's because you don't know what you want and I don't think that I'm what you're looking for."

We agreed to go our separate ways as the best of friends. She said that she couldn't and wouldn't get another lawyer to run her legal work and our contract was our contract. "The deal's the deal." I said.

We both cried for a bit, then threw ourselves at each other in a frenzy. There was no time for niceties. I got my cock in her fast and hard. Bit her breasts and nipples like I wanted to mark her forever. She scratched deep tracts on my back and bit my neck leaving teeth marks and bruises. I ripped at her nipple bars with my teeth and pulled on her clit ring till she screamed and we both came with all the finesse of wild animals.

We wrapped into each other's arms murmuring endearments and passed out.

I woke up to snow and a short note telling me that she'd always be there for me and she hoped I'd always be there for her. She said she loved me and knew that I loved her but not in the way she wanted or the way I needed.

I felt heartsore yet strangely relieved. She was right, so was Rebecca.

I was damaged goods.

* * *

I cleared my things, packed my bags and flew to Florida to spent two days with my parents. My father's recovery was going well and I hadn't seen him look so good in a long time.

We spoke and shared stories from my younger days late into the first night. I told them some of my love-life woes. My father said to keep my love life to myself. My mother on the-other-hand wanted to discuss my lack of progress towards making them grandparents while they were both young and strong. If that wasn't bad enough it seemed that she knew far more about Shannon and I than I found comfortable and I was really getting edgy once Rebecca's name entered the fray.

"Where are you getting this from?" I asked. She smirked that she had her sources.

__________________________________

* Chapter 16 *

December fourteenth, I flew into Springfield and grabbed a taxi to the office. Bev hugged me and said it was about time I was back. I called an impromptu meeting to catch up with everyone. The practice was doing well and there had been some tentative overtures by a number of major companies in Illinois looking for a preliminary meeting with the intention of bringing us on-board as their legal representatives. If that happened, we might need to get more office space or even move as we would invariably need more staff.

That over, it was also obvious that my people were looking forward to taking leave especially between Christmas and New Year. I approved leave as long as some were on stand-by should something big drop on our laps. I said I'd stay local and take point on anything that came our way over the period as I had already taken leave for my Brazil and Florida excursions.

I asked Rebecca to stay behind and we caught up on her ongoing work and completed the hand-over of cases. There was nothing critical and nothing that couldn't be postponed. We agreed that she'd treat the next day, the fifteenth as her last and use up the last of her leave to the end of December. I had spent some time calculating her bonus and it was a significant amount. I discussed it with her and she was grateful that I'd be paying out a bonus. Some bosses wouldn't have, after the Associate resigned, she pointed out. Bonuses were paid out at the discretion of management, but I said that a deal was a deal and she had earned it. We both laughed at my, 'uphold the deal' philosophy.

Then she hit me with something unexpected and worrisome. It seemed that Ray Hollis had been spotted around the school where Shannon worked and where the twin's attended day-care. Shannon with help from Rebecca had contacted the police and Lieutenant Molingues, who had promised to pay Ray a visit. But the current state of play was that unless he violated the restraining order or performed some other illegal act there was nothing they could do.

Rebecca also informed me that it seemed that Ray Hollis seemed to exhibit no interest in the twins other than trying to get them away from Shannon. That situation was worth noting but I wasn't sure what more could be done about it unless he actually did something stupid. Having rationalised that there was nothing to be done I was still left with a disquieting feeling that Mr Hollis was a man with little to lose.

That evening I caught up with friends, all couples. We went out for steak and ribs and chatted into the night. I was the centre of attention and they had all sorts of questions living vicariously through me as I recounted my trip to Brazil, the Imagine Dragons concert and the rest. On discovering I was single and fancy free once more; the women immediately went into a brainstorm of available partners they could fix me up with. After much animated discussion in which my poor track record as suitable boyfriend material was discussed at length, they ended with a short list of four that suited the 'profile'.

I had to beg off with the explanation that it was too soon to go out with anyone as I was on the rebound and it wouldn't be fair... They seemed to buy it so bullet dodged for the time being but the voice in my head said that there might come a time when I would need them to steer me in the right direction as my dating prowess certainly wasn't much to write home about.

One of my more sceptical friends said why couldn't I just hook up on Tinder like the rest of the world.

* * *

The next morning Rebecca collected her things. We had a small farewell with cake and snacks and after many hugs, kisses and tears she was gone.

I looked around and felt the hole she had left behind. It was the first time I would be without Rebecca in almost two years and it left me feeling vulnerable and concerned. Bev and I spent the afternoon brainstorming who would step into her shoes from either the new Associates or whether we should consider head-hunting a suitable candidate. Bev had some good insights but when she hugged me and said how sorry she was I had lost Rebecca, she clearly knew more than I realised and it seemed that she either knew or had a very strong suspicion that I had slept with Rebecca. She may even have known I had slept with Shannon but I'm sure she didn't know about the deal.

I decided to put out some feelers in the market for a likely candidate even if only to use one as a benchmark against the current batch of Associates.

The day after, I started closing cases and ticking off completed projects and the next one was particularly tasty. My investigative team had sent me a comprehensive report on Mr LeBron Jackson and we had proof that he was receiving bribes from multiple parties.

I set up a meeting with ADA Johnson for later that day and I supplied him with a complete dossier of names, dates, times... Enough to arrest Mr Jackson and make the charges stick with very little extra work required from the Police or the DA's office. That went some-way towards making amends for using him unwittingly to intimidate Hollis and his legal team. It also meant that one more corrupt official would be off the street -- until the next one came along.

Later that day I got a text from Shannon. She asked when it would be convenient to come and collect the boxes she had stored in my garage as she had moved out of Alex's place and into a condo near the school. I said that she could do so straight after work if she wanted and we agreed that we'd meet at five. I spent the next couple of hours not thinking about her -- primarily by telling myself that I was NOT thinking about her. The time seemed to crawl until it was four-thirty and I called it a day and drove home.

I waited for a short while before a recent model Ford pick-up truck, pulled into my driveway. A man jumped out of the driver's seat and walked round to open the passenger door and helped Shannon climb out and down from the tall cab. He looked younger than me, somewhere between twenty-five and twenty eight. He was over six-two and well-muscled. He was wearing what looked like a double layer of sweats branded with the school logo and a beanie while his longish blond hair spilled out the sides and the back. I guessed he was the school PE teacher. He grabbed Shannon by the waist as he helped her down and she held onto his shoulder pressing against him until she was on the ground. His hand was on the small of her back as they walked towards me and we all met at my garage.

Well, the girl certainly had a type -- blonde, tall, well-muscled.

Shannon introduced him as Tom. He stood over me with his height advantage and when we shook hands, he tried to squeeze mine in his grip, but all the gym work I'd put in lately helped me hold my own and I squeezed back giving him my contemptuous 'I can kick your ass' look. He glared at me with barely disguised dislike.

"Hi Todd, nice to meet you." I gave him my best shit-eating grin.

"It's Tom." He corrected me.

"Oh, ok!" -- Like who cares - I turned and walked into the garage to get the first box and loaded it onto the back of his truck while Shannon glared at me.

A couple of minutes later all eight boxes were on the open back. Shannon thanked me curtly while I said it was nothing. He helped her up into the cab and closed the door. Then he climbed in roaring the engine into life and pulling into the road they shot-off and disappeared into the night... And that, was that.

Later that evening I was alone watching a series on Netflix and eating a take-out supper of Ribolita soup with crusty Ciabatta bread, when my cell phone rang. It was Rebecca. I rejected the call. She phoned back and I rejected it again sending her a message that if she was phoning me with regards to Shannon, I'd block her from my phone.

She messaged back, "Fine, be like that!"

* * *

The rest of the week went by with a number of small jobs and three court appearances most of which were about obtaining a continuation into the new year. No-one wanted to work hard with Christmas and new year approaching, justices were heading out as faster than snow falling. Work was starting to wind down.