The Deal Pt. 06 - Final

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Shannon sat and spoke with me last thing every night after my parents, friends and co-workers had left until she was invariably asked to leave. She told me about how I had got her a two-and-a-half bar settlement and how she had sent one hundred and fifty thousand to help out her mom and dad who incidentally in had also wished me well and a speedy recovery. She had also splurged and bought a small condo near the school, cash. It was a spacious two bedroom unit. She said it wasn't grand like my home but it would do for the next few years until she decided what to do once the twins started school.

I had no idea as to how my home looked.

She showed me pictures of her condo on her phone. It was minimalist in furnishings but with two little ones running riot, she said the less clutter the better. There was an old tricycle parked near the backdoor and it was creating images I could just almost hold but they were fleeting. I was left with a feeling of emptiness and I broke down and cried for all the memories I had lost. She held me and whispered words of encouragement and gently petted me until I got over myself.

She told me of her hopes and dreams for the girls and how the settlement from her ex had ensured their future whatever else might happen. She hoped her teaching job would turn into a career and thanked me for setting that up. It seemed to me that we had some serious history and it was almost the end of visiting hours when I gathered my courage to confront her.

"What's our relationship Shannon?"

"We're old friends."

"You kiss me like we're more".

"Do you want me to stop?" she asked archly.

"No! But there's something else, something more between us -- I can feel it."

She gave me a strange look I couldn't decipher. "Get a good night's rest Erik. Your Physio says you're doing well and should be going home soon." She was halfway to the door. "Oh, and Rebecca should be back Friday night so she wants to come visit you on Saturday."

Rebecca's name brought up a jumble of images of a naked olive-skinned beauty feeding me breakfast naked in bed. The harder I tried to hold onto the image the more fleeting it became.

Shannon turned at the door and blew me a kiss and I had an image of an emerald and diamond piercing in her belly button.

"You have a pierced belly button!" I exclaimed. She stopped dead.

"Oh Erik!"

"I... I remember..." No, it was disappearing like mist once again.

There were tears in her eyes as she turned away. I heard her footsteps running down the corridor.

I had so many questions going round my head and zero answers to any. Especially the ones that mattered.

I had asked my mom and dad about Shannon, Elza and Rebecca. Apparently, Elza and I had lived together, cohabitated was the word, until recently. My mom thought that I'd probably had carnal relations with Rebecca also. My dad shrugged his shoulders and said something that sounded like man-slut. My mom slapped his arm. Apparently, my dalliances were all quite recent. There was more to it -- It seemed that Shannon and I had some serious history both old and recent but my mom expertly skimmed past that leaving me with even more un-answered questions.

After they left, I used my new phone to search the internet and firstly found a Forbes News clip of Elza du Preez on You Tube, I couldn't guess her age but she was supermodel beautiful reminding me of Heidi Klum, the whole supermodel effect was compounded by the designer gown that left me wishing I could see more. I rewatched it about four or five times and I couldn't believe it was me looking like the big tough lawyer in a 'killer tux' next to her.

I then searched for Rebecca Galarza - that's right, I may have forgotten my whole life but I could remember her surname after my PA, Bev mentioned it in passing. I found her on Linked-In and Facebook: Lawyer, currently with the DA's office after a stint in private practice. There was a picture of her running a recent marathon and I admired her tight athletic body and flawless olive skin. Some of her latest photo's showed her and Shannon out doing girl things. Some photos showed them in BFF poses. Interesting. I did not look up Shannon. Somehow, I thought it best that I didn't know.

I ate more bland food but even that had my stomach groaning in protest. I worked at my rehab exercise and I was getting stronger and better. I was using the toilet normally and was showering although the nurses insisted I do it sitting on a plastic stool but all-in-all I was starting to feel like I was human.

You'd have thought that the exercise on my sluggish muscles would have wiped me out, but between feeling like I was a prisoner and all the unanswered questions in my head I found that I couldn't sleep so at about ten-thirty I asked for a sleeping tablet and a night shift nurse brought me one. I took it and about ten minutes later I felt the first tendrils of the hypnotic start on me. The room was dark and quiet. The whole ward was winding down and becoming still. My eyes were almost closed when a dark shape materialised and put a soft hand over my mouth. "Shhh".

She pulled down the covers and undid my pyjama drawstring pulling it down leaving me naked. She reached over from the side of the bed and took my cock in her mouth. I was hard in a heartbeat. She sucked up and down taking me in deep and holding me there for a long moment before releasing and returning to her up-and-down motion. Her tongue licked me round and round the helmet making me jerk and shudder.

I groaned and she again clamped her hand over my mouth. Once she was assured I'd be quiet she swept it down to my balls and rolled them with comfortable familiarity. I arched off the bed to push myself deeper into her mouth regardless of the stiffness and pain elsewhere. She tugged my scrotum and then squeezed my balls hard enough to make me moan softly. She took me deep again and kept me there holding her breath and she jerked the base of my cock while she rhythmically squeezed my balls.

I came.

I shot weeks of cum into her mouth and she swallowed as fast as I unloaded. My hips settled back on the bed and I gave a long sigh. She licked my cock and balls clean with her tongue like a cat. She gave my glans a final kiss. "Shhh." With the final warning she turned and disappeared out the door but not before I got a glimpse of blond hair and green eyes.

I slept.

* * *

I awoke at five thirty on Friday morning with the usual hustle and bustle of the shift change. I decided that one way or another I would be going home that day, so when the day nursing staff got to me for the hand-over from the night staff, I insisted that they call my doctor to inform him I wanted to be released or I'd be releasing myself.

I called Mom and Dad and asked them to get me clothes from home and bring them over early and settled in for the wait. They tried to slow me down but I was having none of that. They were living in my home in any case as theirs had been sold and they would be heading back to warmer climes as soon as they were convinced that I could take care of myself. So in my estimation it wasn't like I was asking them to inconvenience themselves.

I felt well enough to pace around waiting for the doctor to release me, but he was still on his rounds and I was becoming more and more agitated. I felt like I was about to go to trial. I was on edge and hardly able to contain my nervous energy. Then Shannon walked in just before eight with two Coffee Grandes. She smiled when she saw me and walked up to hand me a cup.

I scowled.

"Shouldn't you be giving that to your boyfriend Todd or Tom or whatever his name is?" I asked sarcastically.

She wavered momentarily but stiffened her back and met my eyes. "I deserve that, but I want you to know he was never my boyfriend, he wanted to be, but I just wanted to make you jealous by seeing me with another man so you could realise what you were losing."

"Really Shannon." I sneered.

"Oh Erik, your memory is back, right?"

I nodded yes, "I woke up and it was back."

"So even after last night... All of this week, the first thing you do is lay into me. When you threw me away, I swore that I would never cry over you ever again but still that's all I do." She looked at me fiercely. "How many more times will you make me cry?"

"I don't care Shannon!" I glared at her wishing she would leave but hoping she would stay.

"Then why did you save me from Ray?" She shouted. "Why?"

"Because it was the right thing to do."

"Rubbish! Tell me why?" she was loud and already there was nursing staff coming to investigate the commotion. She swung back and shut the room's door to keep them out.

"Tell me!" she slapped my shoulders with both her hands.

"Because I love you!" I admitted.

"I know that!" she grinned through her tears. "EVERYBODY, knows that, so what's the problem?"

"It's not enough," I spat out.

"Because I'm a cheating bitch, right?"

"Right!" I couldn't get more words out without crying myself. I had spent a week with my perfect woman without remembering how much my heart hurt for her, but now, I remembered how much I wanted her and couldn't have her.

I didn't know what to expect next - but when she virtually pounced on me, wrapping her arms around me - it wasn't that. She held me so tight that I couldn't push her away.

She pressed her lips to mine and kissed me with all the passion her soul possessed. She kissed me more lovingly than I had ever kissed me before, puling us both into a vortex where I didn't know where I ended and where she began. She moved her hands up and held my face and looked at me eye to eye with understanding and determination.

"You're a broken man Erik Taylor!" She breathed into me. "I broke you, but I'm going to fix you!"

She stepped back and looked at me like a predator appraising its prey. Then her lips curled into a smile of realisation, like she discovered a fundamental truth.

"I've got your number, Erik" She laughed out loud with sheer delight. "You can run but you cannot hide my beautiful man, I'm coming for you!"

She turned and opened the door only to be faced by a sea of nursing staff listening with a mixture of fascination and consternation.

"I'm coming for you with all guns blazing my darling!"

The sea parted and she walked off with a swing of her hips that promised untold pleasures. She raised her hand and waved goodbye.

My Nursing Assistant, Alicia watched it with her mouth open. "You're a dead man Mr Taylor!" She grinned and gave me a hug.

* * *

I spent the rest of Friday morning on the phone with my automotive insurance company. They had rejected my claim as I had purposefully caused the collision. I warned them that I was a lawyer and not scared to spend time in court as all it would cost me was time. -- What a bunch of thieves.

Finally, after twenty-three days in hospital, I was released just before lunch-time with an exercise regimen, prescription for another fourteen days of oral antibiotics, analgesic/anti-inflammatory combination tablets and topical antibacterial cream to rub onto my scars, esp. the one from my ribs that still looked raw and angry. I couldn't wait to go home but mostly I couldn't wait to get back to work.

My parents drove me home and it was good to be back in my own space. Mom cooked and it was doubly good to have her making meals. I shared a beer with dad. It left me dizzy.

By Sunday they were also getting antsy and as I looked well enough to take care of myself, they announced that they'd be gone on Monday, heading back to Florida. They said they wanted to go tour the Keys and spend some time in Key Largo, Islamorada, Marathon and Key West. I should feel free to come join them and have a break from the Northern Winters.

I spent the rest of my time catching up on work and by Sunday night I had a pretty good indication as to the state of the practice which surprisingly wasn't as bad as I feared.

During the quiet and in-between moments I kept going back to my last encounter with Shannon. She clearly thought she was a jump ahead in some way but I was trying hard to ignore it and her. If I was honest I wasn't terribly successful at either.

Monday I Ubered to the office and walked in to applause and a banner that read: WELCOME BACK BOSS.

I spent the day having one-on-one's with the staff members, shared a Ruben sandwich with Bev and settled in. It was late afternoon when I was buzzed by her. You have an appointment in the conference room she announced. I walked over to see Bev waiting for me at the conference room door with a wide smile. She ushered me in with a grandiose wave.

Inside was Rebecca Galarza. She had made herself at home and brewed us a coffee each using my Barista coffee maker. She jumped with joy at seeing me and threw herself into my arms. She kissed repeatedly and held me close as if afraid to lose me.

"Jesus, Christ Erik, I thought we had lost you!" She squeezed me hard evincing a gasp of pain. Then apologised for hurting me...

We laughed, spoke and drank coffee. She was doing well at the DA's office. She heard all about my temporary memory loss from Shannon and Bev. She was glad I was whole and back. She was sorry she'd been away during the last two weeks but it was a big piece of litigation and in any case she had been there praying for me in the first week when it was all touch and go, so as far as she was concerned, that's when it mattered most. I laughed -- not too hard and not too long because my side hurt.

She made me take off my jacket and shirt to see how my scars were healing and proceeded to kiss them better. I must admit that they did feel better after that.

I re-dressed and asked her if the meeting was all personal or if there was anything else involved. She said she was here on behalf of a client and pulled a bound contract from her briefcase.

"Better sit down Erik. I have a DEAL for you".

I flipped the cover and there it was in black and white:

Contract between E. M. Taylor and S. S. Ryan.

"What the...?"

"Sit down and don't say anything Erik, until you've read this through."

It was an Erik DEAL if ever I've seen one and the most notable points were as follows:

Party A: E.M. Taylor to supply Party B: S.S. Ryan with Boyfriend Services for an initial period of not less than six months or exceeding eight months.

Phase I: Boyfriend services, will consist of no less than two dates during the week as agreed upon by both parties totalling no less than eight hours excluding sleep-overs and joint vacations.

Saturday and Sunday, to consist of a minimum of eight-hour dating per day excluding sleep-overs and joint vacations

Extensions and exclusions: In the event of non-availability by either party the aggrieved party may invoke the lost hours clause at any time within the following four-week period by claiming an increase in hours or increase in date frequency until the lost time has been fully recompensed.

During Phase I, either party may at any time include attached minors. In the event of an exclusion Party A or Party B must provide an acceptable alternative care or supervised entertainment place or facility for such.

Phase II: Co-habitation, unless Party A cancels the contract (for whatever reason including Breach - See point 3.1) the Co-habitation Phase will be automatically initiated without further notice and will be enacted with particular attention to any minors attached to either party to be included in the co-habitation phase requiring therefore that suitable accommodation as agreed by both parties is provided for such.

Phase II was allocated a time period of six months to run sequentially after Phase I has been concluded.

Phase III Permanent Co-Habitation will be initiated by Party A through the gifting of an acceptable memento to Party B. Thereafter Party B will initiate a range of measures including but not limited to: legal and/or religious ceremonies with all the concomitant activities pertaining thereto with or without further input by Party A other than participation of the aforementioned activities and measures. The permanent co-habitation clause included provision for a pre-nuptial contract to Protect Party A.

Phase I - Value Accrual: To Party A by Party B will be at a rate of one thousand dollars per date.

Phase II & III Value Accrual; to Party A by Party B will be at a rate of five thousand dollars per week.

Value Accrual Definition: -- During Phase I Party A (that would be me alone) will be credited with a monetary value of one thousand dollars per Date Period. During Phase II and Phase III Party A will be credited by five thousand dollars per week.

This money would only become due should the contract be cancelled at any time by either party.

Otherwise there would be on a total liability period capped at twenty five years and a total re-compensatory amount limited to one million dollars plus interest.

Breach; the breach clause included a list of actions, inactions and activities by Party B -- they could be generally lumped under a single title: Cheating.

If the contract was breached, the full one million dollars would immediately accrue to party A regardless of elapsed time.

Well, that was it in a nutshell, except for some specific non-performance clauses. Some examples included: Party B will make herself sexually available to Party A at any time without reservation; hesitation; or conditions.

There were a number of pages containing further clauses including the right to demand and or to reject tattoos, piercings, body modifications and certain types of acts without prior agreement by both parties.

It was worth noting the following two important sub-clauses in section 6. under the heading of Children:

6.1: Adoption; (of) Kayla and Kerry Hollis -- within the stipulated legal framework after abandonment by biological father, may be filed in court provided both parties agree during the permanent co-habitation phase.

6.2: Breeding; Party B expects Party A to breed her a minimum of one time and a maximum of two within a three-year period after permanent co-habitation has been established.

...Well ok then...

Rebecca had learned to draft good and airtight contracts and this one gave me Shannon on a plate with up to a million bucks worth of penalties should she cheat or even if I should chose to end the contract for whatever reason.

It was a DEAL I could live with.

"Initial all the pages and sign here" she indicated as she handed over the copies. Then walking to the door, she called. "Come in Sweetie." and a relieved looking Shannon walked in and signed under her name. Hmm... Where did she come from? I'd have-to-have a serious talk with Bev about hiding things from me.

Rebecca and Bev signed as notaries and we all looked at each other but not for long. Bev produced a chilled bottle of Champagne and glasses and said she was the last staff member left so I could lock up after we were done. She hugged me and whispered, 'about time' in my ear and left smiling.

As soon as Bev left, Shannon turned to me. "My sweetheart, I have something to show you," and opened her coat. Beneath, she was naked except for boots, thigh-high stockings and the Emerald and diamond belly ring. She looked like ten million bucks and I choked up. Rebecca was smiling and crying.

She held out her left hand to show me she had a small and tasteful tattoo across her wrist in cursive script. It read: 'Forever Erik's'. There was a red heart in outline hanging off the 's'.

"I want you to know that you own me heart, body and soul. I love you Erik and I'm completely yours my darling" I reached over and taking her hand I kissed her wrist and she melted into my arms.

"Oh, I have one more thing." She said holding up a handwritten addendum.

It read: 'Addendum D: Rebecca Galarza gets to play with Party A and Party B individually and collectively whenever the parties agree provided there is full disclosure and agreement by all parties concerned.'