The Dear Dolly Xmas Special

Story Info
A merry Xmas for Hypnotist Master and his Submissive Dolly.
1.8k words
4.55
6.4k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
QueenNina
QueenNina
58 Followers

Dolly sat at Master's feet. She gazed up at him with adoring lust. Her pretty brown eyes glazed over as they connected with his hypnotic hazel eyes. A relaxed smile crossed her face. She loved the hypnotic spell that came over her when she looked into her Master's eyes.

It made her feel so good, so relaxed, so beautiful and so aroused. She lost herself in them, the world faded away. Then his voice penetrated her mental bubble.

"Dolly, do you have any Christmas wishes?"

"Yes, Master." Her voice was almost monotone in her hypnosis.

"Good, Dolly. I am Santa. If you tell me your desires they will come true."

"Yes, Santa."

"Climb onto Santa's lap."

"Yes, Santa."

Dolly wore a sexy little elf costume that involved a top half that pushed her breast up so much her nipples began to show, and a skirt that refused to cover her bottom.

She began to climb her Master like she was a child climbing Santa's knee.

"Dolly you can't sit on Santa's knee with your panties on. Take off your panties for Santa."

"Yes, Santa."

Dolly pulled up her skirt and pulled her panties down slowly until gravity pulled them to the floor. She stepped out of them.

"Do I please Santa now?" Dolly bit the tip of her index finger hoping to be able to sit on Santa and have him fulfill her desires.

Master continued to let her believe he was Santa. She seemed to have the same conditioning for him even when she believed he was Santa. He wondered if she actually saw him as Santa or still saw her Master. He didn't care. Her subservience was absolute and he was having fun playing with his Christmas toy. His new pretty dolly.

Master pulled his cock out. It was so hard already. He was keen to see if Dolly would follow commands from her Santa/Master.

"Come and sit on my lap little dolly."

Master didn't slide his cock into Dolly straight away. He let her sit on it and squirm a little to get comfortable with her naked pussy against his hard cock. He could feel her pussy begin to get wet as the squirming caused her pussy to rub against his cock.

"That's not right, Dolly. Turn around and straddle me." Dolly did as she was told. As she straddled Master he slipped his cock into her wet hole.

"Now rock back and forth gently, Dolly." Dolly obeyed and was rewarded with the immense pleasure of Master's cock pressing on pleasure points inside her fuck hole she didn't even know was there.

"What is it that you desire, Dolly?"

"I want to please my Master. I want to make him cum ever so hard for me. That's what I want for Christmas."

Does it matter to you if you see Master cum or would it please you just to know he did?"

"You mean..." Dolly knew exactly what he was referring to. She was still rocking back and forth with Master's cock shoved deep inside her. The pleasure was causing her to release all resistance.

"Yes Dolly. The Dizzy Dolly command."

"But last time I didn't pass out."

"I know, Dolly. Santa knows everything. You almost made my naughty list for that. But I knew a good dolly like yourself would want a chance to make it up. I can make it so you will fall into a deep hypnotic sleep just before you cum. You know this would please him and make him cum." Will you do it?"

"Anything for Master"

"Look deep into my eyes Dolly. When I snap my fingers, you will realise you are actually riding your master's cock. You will be so aroused you will ride him until you are on the edge of cumming. With every stroke of his cock you will get dizzier and dizzier, but the dizzier you feel the more beautiful you will feel as well. And you want to feel pretty, don't you Dolly? When your wet slutty hole is about to clench in orgasm you will fall limp into a deep hypnotic Sleep. Nothing will wake you. Not until Your master snaps his fingers. When that happens you will awaken, remember nothing and await futher instructions."

Dolly was still rocking her horny hole on Master's cock as she listened to Santa's instructions. She was still staring vacantly into his eyes.

"Yes, Santa. I understand."

"Good, girl."

Master snapped his fingers and Dolly was back with her master. The arousal between her legs spiked and made her hole tremble and twitch. She rode with such ferocity it was a good ten strokes in before Dolly noticed the dizzying effect.

"Oh" an involuntary sigh escaped her lips. She swooned, almost falling off her Master. Master grabbed her.

"Don't stop now, Good Girl." Master whispered, "Keep going. Be a pretty little Dolly."

Dolly could feel how beautiful she felt. She rode Master more. She heaved and panted and swooned. As she felt more and more beautiful and more and more dizzy. Master held her up so she could continue to fuck herself unconscious on her masters cock.

Master watched with delight. He wanted to cum in her so bad as he watched her flailing around in her barely conscious state. Watching her eyes roll around in her head, periodically rolling all the way into the back. Smiling because of how beautiful she felt.

Master saw how beautiful she was, trying desperately to remain conscious so she could fuck another stroke onto her Masters cock and feel even more beautiful. Her head rolled back and forth like a rag doll.

Master grabbed her by her cheeks and squeezed her lips together from each side to hold her head in place.

"You are so beautiful right now, my darling Dolly," he told her. Dolly smiled and nodded, still unable to focus or stop her eyes from rolling around in her head. Her bright red lipstick was smudged across her face and her eye make up left smears across her cheeks.

The thoughts of what he would do to her when deeply hypnotised kept him from going over the edge. His little slut would be completely at his mercy. He held his control.

Then finally as Dolly was about to go over the edge in her dizzy stupor she fell limp into him. He gently wiped her hair from her face. He picked her up and carried his new toy to his bed.

Master lay Dolly on the bed, he was careful with her head as it lolled around. Master straightened her head as he lay her on the pillow. He swiped gently at the pieces of her curly dark hair that covered her face and stuck to the drool leaking from her mouth.

He took his throbbing cock still hard from the little dolly that was so recently enclosed, tight and wet around it and slid it up and down her drooling lips.

Dolly was deep in trance. She would not remember how good it felt to have her master's erection rubbing gently up and down her dribbling lips.

Master would bring her up slightly out of her trance so that she could feel what he was doing to her.

"Dolly, when I snap my fingers you will become conscious. Your eyes will remain closed, your body will remain relaxed, your mind will remain calm but you will be fully awake. You will not be able to move at all unless I instruct you to or give you permission to. If you understand, raise your right arm."

Master watched as her right hand twitched and slowly began to rise.

"Good girl." Master praised Dolly's obedience.

"You can put your hand back by your side." Master waited for her arm to slowly reach the bed again and relax,

*SNAP!

"Dolly, if you are fully awake raise your right hand."

Again, Dollys arm began to rise, this time much quicker with less hesitation.

"Dolly, if you are still aroused keep your hand where it is. If not put your hand down." Master watched but it remained.

"Good Girl. If you would like Master to grant you sexual pleasure right now, as you lie here as a helpless hypnotised slut, raise your hand higher." Dolly's hand trembled as it rose higher.

"Good. Put your hand down."

Master was so hard his cock throbbed noticeably between his legs. He had to take a moment to take in his limp, pretty, hypnotised, helpless little slut. It was too good not to savour. He stroked his cock up and down a couple of times unconsciously, it aroused him so much.

He couldn't help but flex his power over her once more.

"Dolly, raise your hand if you enjoy being Master's hypnotised little slut," Dolly's hand raised immediately. "Good Dolly, put your hand down."

Master realised he was stroking his cock rather consistently now, watching her helpless body. He ran his hands over her huge breasts as he jerked himself. It seems Dolly's body was still capable of involuntary response as her nipples stiffened, goose pimples pricked and a small shudder crossed her body.

He noticed some movement between her legs. He opened them wide so he could see her hole. He ran his fingers over Dolly's nipples gently. He watched as her relaxed hole also spasmed involuntarily.

"Oh you are enjoying that aren't you Dolly?"

Master began to slowly rub and tweak Dolly's nipples and with every delightful touch he watched her hole spasm involuntarily.

Soon it became wet as her cum began to gather and dribble down her pussy lips. He stroked himself harder the more cum he saw. He became more rough, pitching her nipples and twisting them. The spasms in her dolly hole continued.

He leaned in to suckle, lick and nibble at them. He finally gave in to her docile little dolly hole, It was so spasming and wet, teasing the bulging cock in his hand, he slid his cock inside her and slammed like a beast into her limp little body.

He held her by the throat. Just hard enough to pin her to the bed, fucking deep into her hypnotised dolly hole til he exploded his cum deep inside her.

Master caught his breath and readied himself for a show. Then, *SNAP! CUM FOR MASTER

Master watched as Dolly's body arched and convulsed. He could see her little dolly hole spasming violently as he pushed her legs apart at the knees. Her eyes remained closed, her face was slack but her body involuntarily gave in to the ecstasy of orgasm. Masters cock stiffened slightly again at the sight.

He rolled her onto her side and put his arms around her. She still lay limp. He whispered into her ear.

"You have been such a good girl for your Master. I'm so proud of you for becoming the hypnotised little slut you've always wanted to be. You like being a helpless little slut don't you? It's okay. We both love it when you are like that. It is such a beautiful thing... Merry Christmas, Dolly."

QueenNina
QueenNina
58 Followers