Isabelle's Pendant

Story Info
Isabelle is much closer to Bimbofication than she thinks.
12.2k words
4.63
73.6k
124

Part 1 of the 13 part series

Updated 02/14/2024
Created 11/30/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

*Isabelle's Fourth Appointment*

Isabelle Moyer climbed the steep stairs up to the sixth floor offices at Pereunt Towers. She tugged at her bra and tank top straps under her pullover sweater and moved them to a slightly different position so that they could dig into a different part of her shoulder for a time. She sighed as she looked at the small signs that told her that she had two more floors to go.

She had decided to see a therapist for her mental health and not her physical health and Dr. Aldi's insistence that the two were tied together was one of the reasons she was considering exiting his care. She had promised herself that she would give him at least two months - giving up on people too easily was one of the things she was working on after all - but he was really beginning to test her patience after just three sessions. It felt like she was spending $150 an hour for breathing exercises that she could learn on YouTube.

Isabelle was quite out of shape but it was hard to guess that fact just by looking at her. At 5'3 her frame was relatively small especially considering the size of her bust but she was already sweating and huffing from the climb.

When Isabelle finally made it to the sixth floor, she was met with the sight of Pearl who was Dr. Aldi's receptionist and also happened to be a blonde bright-smiling Pink Industries-certified Bimbo.

"Heya Izzy!" Said Pearl. Isabelle respected the choice of women who used Pink Pills or Pink Milk to Turn themselves into empty-headed sex dolls but she never particularly enjoyed interacting with them. If nothing else, she definitely didn't like being called "Izzy".

"Hi Pearl, is he ready for me?" Isabelle asked in hopes to cut Pearl's vapid small talk short.

"Nuh-uh, but wanna hear some exciting news?" Pearl asked.

"Sure," ceded Isabelle.

"This is my last month in this job!" Pearl said with a wide smile. Isabelle didn't know if Pearl was her original name or a name given to her after Bimbofication - it could go either way, Isabelle had been told - but either way it was an apt name for the shocking brightness of the beautiful blonde's teeth.

"Oh really? D you have another job lined up?" Isabelle asked. The one thing she could admit to enjoying about talking to Bimbos was the fact that she never had to hide her sarcasm.

"Well I guess I dunno! Dr. Aldi jus' said that I wouldn't hafta work the front desk after this month," Pearl said with a light-hearted shrug that made her hefty cleavage shake so much that even Isabelle had to sneak a look.

"Well that's very exciting!" Isabelle said with a smarmy smile. It felt clear to Isabelle that Dr. Aldi was attempting to let his receptionist go. She figured that he finally realized that her incompetence wasn't worth the eye candy.

"Thanks! I think so too!" Replied Pearl. "Oop! Looks like he's ready for ya!" Pearl said after glancing down at her computer.

"Thanks Pearl, nice chatting with you," Isabelle said with a saccharine smile that turned into a condescending smirk and eye roll after she passed the empty-headed receptionist.

"Always a pleasure!" Pearl called back sincerely.

Isabelle walked into Dr. Aldi's office and let the heavy door close behind her as she walked to the large comfortable green chair that he used in place of the stereotypical therapist's sofa.

"Steven," she greeted him dryly.

"Good afternoon Miss Moyer," he replied. "How was your climb today? Do you need to use the facilities?"

"The climb was awful and put me in a bad mood. Isn't that the opposite of what you're going for?" She replied. She knew she wasn't being cooperative, but she felt like she was wasting her money if she wasn't at least honest.

"It takes time and patience, Isabelle," he responded in a calm voice. "We talked last week about how you like to take the easy way out with everything and how your intelligence has afforded you the privilege to do so in many cases. How do you feel about that conversation today?"

"I feel like it was less of a conversation and more of you talking at me," Isabelle snapped back. She wasn't entirely sure why but she felt extra irritable today but part of it was that she felt strange about being in Dr. Aldi's office, like something just wasn't right.

"So you think I was off base?" Dr. Aldi asked softly and started writing in his notebook.

"I just think it was a pedestrian analysis," Isabelle said coolly.

"Would you like to relax today, Isabelle?" Dr. Aldi asked.

Isabelle froze at this question. It was as if Dr. Aldi's words floated into her head and took up all of the space in her mind all while not making any sense to her. It was an easy question, so why did she have to repeat it to herself over and over?

"Would I like to relax today?" Isabelle repeated out loud.

"Yes. You told me that you preferred our sessions when I used a relaxation technique to help put you at ease," Dr. Aldi said.

"That... that doesn't sound like me," Isabelle replied. Her mind felt so foggy. There was something so familiar about this conversation.

"Sure it does, Isabelle," Dr. Aldi said with a cold smile and stood up. "You love to relax."

"I love... to relax..." Isabelle repeated. It came naturally to just repeat Dr. Aldi's words back to him. She tried to keep her focus on him but her vision felt blurry.

"Can you take the pendant out from your bosom please, Isabelle?" Dr. Aldi asked.

"Pendant?" Isabelle replied. "I don't own a pendant."

"So forgetful, Isabelle. Reach between your breasts."

"Between... my breasts..." Isabelle repeated.

"That's right, Isabelle. Reach between your breasts and fetch the pendant for me."

Isabelle was struggling to hang on to any one thought and so she decided it would be best to do what the doctor said. She pulled out the neck of her sweater and reached down her tank top and bra and into her generous cleavage and felt her fingers clasp onto a small hard oblong object. She pulled it out and looked at it. It was a green eye-shaped pendant attached to a silver chain. How long had she been wearing it?

"Very good, Isabelle! That's seven weeks in a row now that you've held onto this one. I never would have thought that jade would be the stone to get you, but life is full of surprises. Now hand it to me."

Isabelle furrowed her eyebrows. That didn't make any sense. This was only her fourth session. What was he talking about? She carefully unclasped the necklace and handed the pendant over to Dr. Aldi.

"Where did I get that pendant? How did you know that I had it?" She asked.

"Shhh, Isabelle. Just watch it. Look at it as I swing it in front of your face," Dr. Aldi said calmly.

Then the truth flashed in Isabelle's mind when it always did: A second too late.

This wasn't her fourth appointment with Dr. Aldi. She had been seeing him for almost three years and after he had successfully hypnotized her after six months, he had worked on slowly getting her to isolate herself from her friends and family so that she would have no support system for his next stage of the plan: Getting her to start on Pink Pills. She had already started, in fact. She remembered now that she had never used to be so busty, but she had started on body pills a month ago and had recently hit the proportions that Dr. Aldi preferred.

All this information flashed into Isabelle's brain in a fraction of a second and then disappeared again as she smiled dimly at the swinging pendant.

"Pretty," she said.

"Yes, Isabelle. Very pretty. Are you Izzy for me now?"

"Yes, Doctor, I'm Izzy now."

"Prove it," Dr. Aldi said and pocketed the pendant. Even after all this time he couldn't be too careful. Although it was typical these days for him to barely need to swing the pendant in front of her eyes to reignite the trance, he had been burned by being reckless in the past.

Izzy stood up and put her feet close together and then leaned forward and waved to an invisible audience.

"Hiya! I'm Izzy!" She said in a high-pitched voice and giggled and then sat back down.

"Very good," Dr. Aldi said and then walked back behind his desk. "I'm disappointed that Isabelle didn't take a shower before I had to bring you out. You promised that you would be able to convince her."

"I know, Dr. Aldi, I'm sorry," Izzy said with a pout. "The other me is just so grumpy!"

"I know, Izzy, don't be upset. Your patience will pay off. Do you want to take a shower now?"

"Yes please!" Izzy said with bright-eyed excitement before she tempered it slightly. "But I still wanna do it alone."

"Of course. I wasn't asking to watch. Your new clothes are waiting for you inside as always."

"Thank you, Dr. Aldi," Izzy said with a polite smile and then she stood up and walked over to where she knew the shower was. She closed the door behind her but she decided not to lock it this time. She could trust him. She stripped quickly and walked toward the large walk-in shower but stopped when she walked in front of the mirror along the way.

"Wow, I look so cute!" She giggled as she looked at her stacked naked body. "I wonder if Dr. Aldi will let me take any more pills today."

She played with her plump nipples a little bit as she idly gazed over her Bimbofied body with satisfaction but her lingering didn't last long and she continued to the shower and groaned in delight as the perfectly heated water started to rinse the sweat off her body.

Dr. Aldi went over his notes in his office while he waited. He was a very patient man with the women who he slowly turned into his personal Bimbos, but Isabelle was the toughest one he had dealt with yet. She had taken three more months than average to succumb to his hypnosis techniques and over a year longer than average to get her cut off from her old life but he was confident that she was entering what he liked to call the Snowball Phase so he only needed to hang on a little while more before the personality he had so carefully cultivated named Izzy would start to compete for space inside of Isabelle's mind when she wasn't in the office.

It was less than ten minutes before Izzy emerged from the shower room in the outfit that Dr. Aldi had chosen. He knew that one wrong decision could cost him all he had worked for and so although the outfit wasn't as modest as what Isabelle had worn to his office, it wasn't what he really wanted to see her in either. Still, the tight blue jeans and the striped short-sleeved collared button-up blouse looked fantastic on Izzy's curves. Dr. Aldi didn't hide his perverted leering as she re-approached the large green chair.

"Do you really need to look at my titties so much, Doctor?" Izzy said with a face that was between a scowl and a pout.

Dr. Aldi dragged his eyes away from the depths of Isabelle's cleavage and into her dark brown eyes.

"Do you not like it when men look at your huge slutty titties?" Dr. Aldi asked calmly.

"I don't like when YOU look," Izzy said firmly. "It's unprofessional."

"Very good, Izzy!" Dr. Aldi said with relief. It seemed counter-intuitive, but a major part of Steven Aldi's long term plan was to downplay his hypnotized subject's natural sexual yearning toward him. Dr. Aldi did this because he believed that his hold would be much stronger if the final stages of his plan happened when his target made key decisions in their non-hypnotized state.

Meanwhile Izzy felt warm for getting praise from the Doctor. She might not like his leering looks, but she loved doing a good job for him.

"Now I know you failed your assignment to make Isabelle want to take a shower before you came out, Izzy, but can you tell me how you did with your other assignment?" Dr. Aldi asked.

"Uh-huh! I definitely made Isabelle think about blowjobs a LOT. She's been masturbating nightly for a long time - as you know - and the past week she definitely thought about sucking cock every single time!"

"That's very good, Izzy," Dr. Aldi said calmly. "But this week I have your biggest assignment yet. Isabelle is going to learn about you soon and so you need to be ready for when that happens."

"Oh no!" Izzy said and she felt very worried about the responsibility.

"You want full control don't you, Izzy? You want Isabelle to go away for good, don't you?"

"Uh-huh," Izzy nodded with a pout.

"So then you have to listen closely to what I tell you. I want you to talk to her directly for the first time this week, but only if you can get Isabelle to do something that won't be easy for you to do," Dr. Aldi said as he studied Izzy's face. She gulped and nodded but said nothing.

"I want you to take Isabelle to a bar and get her to suck a stranger's cock."

"W-what?! She'll never do that!"

"Don't be so sure, Izzy. You've kept her from having sex with men for almost a year, haven't you?"

"Well yes, but..."

"And you've had her masturbating every night for a long time, you just told me."

"Yes... Still, Dr. Aldi, I don't think that-"

"-Just do your best, Izzy. You've had her thinking about sucking dick all week so it might be easier than you think to get her out to a bar. If you succeed and she's on her knees for a man that she met that same night, I want you to talk in your own voice in her head about how good it tastes and how much you love sucking cock, can you do that?"

"W-won't she freak out, Dr. Aldi? Isn't that why you've forbidden me from ever talking to her out loud?" She asked, using the short hand "out loud" to refer to speaking to Isabelle's conscious mind.

"You've been very good for never breaking that rule, Izzy but you've been doing enough good things that it's finally time to break that threshold. Don't worry, she'll be so distracted by the cock in her mouth that she'll just think of your voice in your head as her own horniness talking."

"I have to admit that it will be nice to both taste a dick again and to be able to speak my mind about it."

"There's that positive thinking that you're so good at, Izzy! It's getting close to the time when you'll finally be in control at all times," said Dr. Aldi. He was lying to Izzy, but all that mattered to the twisted doctor was his own goals.

"O-okay! Well I'll do my best!"

"You always do, Izzy. Remember, don't try too hard. I think we're getting close, but we'll lose all we worked for if you push a stubborn woman like Isabelle too hard."

"Yes, Doctor."

"Now, when you wake up from this trance, you're going to believe that this was your third visit with me," Dr. Aldi started and as per his carefully constructed programming, Izzy's eyes glazed over when he began to speak about his commands for when she woke up. It felt natural to her now to settle into a thoughtless receptive state to best intake his commands.

"You will wonder if my services are worth it," he continued. "But you will decide to give me at least one more week. You will love your body this week. You will adore having huge tits. You will feel the need to show off your body more than you have in years. Do you understand?"

"Yes, Dr. Aldi," Izzy replied.

"Very good. I'm going to give you back the pendant. You're to wear it the entire week and not notice you have it on, do you understand?"

"Yes, Dr. Aldi," Izzy replied.

"Very good," he said and walked the pendant back to her. He watched closely as she tucked it back into her snug cleavage and then he walked back to his desk.

"Finally, you will sleep until the end of your appointment while Pearl gets me off," he said. He waited until Izzy nodded and slumped over and then he buzzed in his receptionist.

"Oh she looks so pretty even when she's sleeping!" Pearl gushed after the door closed behind her.

"Don't worry about her, stupid. Get those big slutty titties out for me."

"Oh yes, Sir! Yes!" Pearl gushed and trotted over to her boss and slipped her arms out of her pink dress and pulled it down to her waist and set to work heaving one massive tit out of her bra at a time while she sunk to her knees.

"Very good. Now wrap those big udders around my dick, little dummy. I'm rock hard from instructing Izzy without being able to touch her," he grunted as he tugged down his expensive dress pants.

"You work so hard, Dr. Aldi. You're so strong," Pearl purred as she obeyed her Master. She crushed her large squishy K cup rack around the doctor's stiff seven inches and moaned as she started to pump up and down. "I missed this so much!"

"I bet you did. Poor Pearl can't go three hours without giving her Master a titfuck with those big squishy melons, huh?"

"That's right! My pussy gets so wet jus' thinking about it!" Pearl moaned as she pumped her heavy tits up and down the doctor's shaft, squeezing more tightly as she reached the tip just like he preferred.

"But you resist, don't you Pearl?"

"Yes! Yes I'm a good girl! I never touch my li'l pussy unless my Master tells me!" Pearl cried out desperately.

"And who's your Master, you dumb slut?" He roared.

"You are! You're my Master and I'm your stupid little whore!" Pearl cried out while Isabelle slept undisturbed.

"Cum for me, you little Bimbo. Cum for me, but don't fucking stop serving my cock," he growled.

"Y-y-y-yes! Yes I'll... I'll c-c-cuuuaaaahHHHH!!" Pearl cried out as she shook into an orgasm. Her previously machine-like pumps of her breasts on her Master's erection became more erratic, but she was very careful to not stop and to try and keep her technique as steady as possible as her mind became overwhelmed by shocks of white pleasure.

"T-that's it, oh yes that's it. That's good, just like-UNH!" He grunted as he blasted his load between his receptionist's cleavage. He relished the sight of his thick cum erupting out of her tightly squished tits. He was able to glaze a portion of the tops of them but of course with a bust her size even his generous ejaculation paled in comparison.

"Do you want me to clean it off today, Master?" She asked.

"No, Pearl. Izzy won't notice that sort of thing anymore."

"Okay! Thanks so so much for using my big slutty titties to cum!" She said with a big smile as she tucked them back inside her tight pink dress and then trotted back to her post behind the front desk.

Dr. Aldi tucked his spent cock back into his pants and then turned back to his desk and continued filling in his notepad for Isabelle's visit. He looked up occasionally to check in on her sleeping status. He knew he was being far too paranoid, but after what happened with Raquelle he had vowed to never be too careful.

Isabelle started to stir just in time and Dr. Aldi resumed a position that represented a listening pose.

"So next week you'll take the stairs up to my office," he said. "I think you'll find that it will make your mind much more clear than you expect."

"I think you'll find that it will make this nice green chair a lot more sweaty than *you* expect," Isabelle said as the fog lifted out of her brain. Unlike during the first months of being put into a trance it was now a smooth process for Isabelle to transition back to her regular self without any trace of what had actually happened during the last hour. Dr. Aldi needed fewer direct commands to get Isabelle back to her natural state now compared to the early days when nearly the entire hour would be dedicated to making sure she would wake up without memories or lingering effects of the hypnotism.

"I'm willing to take that risk," Dr. Aldi said and showed the closest thing to a smile that he allowed while Isabelle was in her natural state. "Either way I'd like you to think about our conversation today in your everyday life and see if it brings up new observations."

"You got it, Doc," Isabelle said, but she didn't feel like the session had been insightful at all. She knew all the things he had said about how she looked for the easy way out and used her intelligence to coast through life. Still, she knew that she gave up on things and people too quickly and so she planned to stick with her initial plan of two months with this shrink. He had come highly recommended after all.