All Comments on 'The Death Bed'

by Corpse_rider

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
MaonaighMaonaighover 3 years ago
Short, snappy...

...and very strange. As a life-long weird tale enthusiast I enjoyed this story. For my tastes it could have been a bit longer but you did get everything necessary out of it. A five star Halloween special.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Nice

I like it. Quick. Hot. And spooky.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
What a wicked story!!

That was one of the best twists in a story I’ve ever read.

BillyslateBillyslateover 3 years ago

Quite Wicked!!!

Definitely a twisted type story, which was "sexy / spooky" and well written. I immensely enjoyed reading this quite brief Halloween Submission, which I also "Rated With 5*-Stars"🎉!!!!

librertinlibrertinover 3 years ago

Even though it was a transparent plot twist I really enjoyed the weaving, and as the others stated 5 stars from this ol' perv too!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Epic plot twist

Wow, I did NOT expect that plot twist, epic story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

As it goes the story was not too bad. Chucking in the detail about the sister so late in the game was, I suppose, the only way to maintain the surprise but it did keep me guessing as to who the partner was going to be. Little hints and nuances strongly suggest that the writer is not, and never could be, a lesbian, which makes this more of a male fantasy than lesbian fiction to me.

I hate to say it but the twist was clearly signposted: the submissions name partially giving unsubtle clues, as does the strength of the message written on the post-it note stuck on the bedroom door (seriously? Who trusts a post-it note to give an important message? Two minutes after sticking it up you'd have to pick it up off the floor). But with a name like "The Death Bed" it could either be that unwary users died in their sleep (unlikely) or they were visited by some sort of horny apparition (this being an erotic fiction site).

Plus the author indicates that this is definitely a 2020 story yet forgets the horror that requires social distancing and a mask...

Lexi

Ravey19Ravey19over 3 years ago
Lovely short story

Quite a lot in a couple of pages. Very enjoyable.

Corpse_riderCorpse_riderover 3 years agoAuthor
Author's note to readers

A huge thank you to everyone who read, left comments, and scored my story and for Lexi’s feedback; In fairness regards the notes on the door they were not post-it notes and are not as described as such in the story. The story might have been better posted in the Non-Human or Inter-racial category and perhaps on reflection should have been rather than in Lesbian Fiction, so I apologise to any readers that were disappointed in that respect.

I’ve not forgotten the world pandemic of 2020 (who could?) but chose not to bring that element into the story – certainly, young people in many countries have held house parties with no regard to social distancing as news stories attest to and the party-goers in my story display a flagrant disregard for their own and other’s safety in this respect – perhaps I should have ended the story with a police raid. Have a happy Halloween and stay safe. Corpse_rider

Allegedly_LiterateAllegedly_Literateover 2 years ago

I'm telling myself no you don't like this type of storytelling but oddly enough I can not tell a lie. I liked it. It gives me the creeps so sure it was unsettling, uncomfortable and a bit frightening to think that this could've happened in real life. Stay sober 🙃

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userCorpse_rider@Corpse_rider
Latest update: April 2024 My next two artworks have been submitted and should be published sometime this week. Both continue my 'Mouthful of' series with facesitting and watersports being the themes explored. These will be my last April art submissions. Usually when I submit ...