The Death Bed

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'Nina did.'

Claire folded her arms. 'Really, well that's some neat trick, seeing how she's been dead three years.'

'What?'

'Mark's sister, Nina, killed herself in this room three years ago. She took an overdose of sleeping pills. She was found in that bed you're lying on. Mark's kept her room like a shrine ever since and here you are lying naked on her death bed like some drunk tart.'

The next fifteen minutes were a blur to Kaz. Claire helped her dress then after fixing the bedding as best she could, ordered a taxi for them both.

Kaz hardly took in a word Claire was saying as the taxi pulled away from the house, other partygoers were leaving too.

At the last moment before the taxi left the street some instinct made her look out the rear window at the house they'd just been in and she wasn't sure if she saw or imagined a figure in the upper floor window watching as they disappeared into the night.

12