All Comments on 'The Death of a Cuckold'

by Azpiri

Sort by:
  • 294 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
saint wimp

poor story-2*

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
i don't think your

very bright, to thy own self be true.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago

"i don't think your

very bright, to thy own self be true."

YOU'RE NOT VERY BRIGHT, ANON!

hikewithapackhikewithapackalmost 12 years ago
Ignore anonymous comments

When these anonymous folks write a story and put it on this site, then they can comment reasonably. OK, so I would not be able to stay with this woman, but this was an excellent story. Yes, you need an editor, but beyond that, this was a well constructed and moving read. Thank you.

trite_readertrite_readeralmost 12 years ago
Nice

Don't care that the father was a cuck. He was at the very least real man for his daughter. Do I have to mark the fucking story down because I don't agree with the actions of one of the characters in it? No. This was a very, very well written story. Full marks.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
mixed feelings

for those of us being raised in a disfuctional family setting, this touches home...Really I do not care of the classifcation on this site... Brings home a lot of bad and so so memories...

LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggalmost 12 years ago
Story from Left Field ( as in Tibet )

I can't say I ' liked ' this story . As another commentator said " it hit too close to home " to be comfortable reading. However, I respect the thought & imagination that it took to conceive & create this effort.

Usually the children are pawns in the chess game of a marital battle. Well even that humble piece can bear witness to the struggle about it . I think this pawn of a story is on track to become a queen. 5 stars!

gatorhermitgatorhermitalmost 12 years ago
Good story; incorrect category

Should have been posted in non-erotic, but well written story. Appears that they young lady will decline the path that her mother took in spite of her narcissistic inclinations.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
a masterpiece

this happens in real life. well written and liked by myself. she finally realized her father was a good man. her mom was a whore. life goes on and she met a good guy. for all other sicko commentors get a life. enjoy the story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
I liked It 5*****

Thanks for writing. tom anon

Vulcan_in_OhioVulcan_in_Ohioalmost 12 years ago
Good marks for originality

But somewhat negated by lack of eroticism, and probably LW was not a good choice for category, or at least, it's better if the author has a preface stating there is no sex in this story. Maybe I can't fully picture this because it has (thankfully) never happened to me. But dear old Dad unfortunately came off as a wimp. Story was fairly readable and I appreciate your effort. Thanks for writing.

Harryin VAHarryin VAalmost 12 years ago
boring and awful

the daughter is cunt like her Mother

pkmapkmaalmost 12 years ago
Excellent

Heart warming to say the least. A real 5 in my book.

racoon1174racoon1174almost 12 years ago
So few stories like this, so many in real life

I liked it telling story of the cost to the others whose lives get crushed in a divorce.

The internet tough guys spend so much time name calling and denigrating anything that doesn't leave the wife a smoking corpse with everyone who knew her spiting on her cooling ashes You guys need to get a life or get your lives back and not let the bitches who did you wrong continue to run your lives.

KirkelKirkelalmost 12 years ago
HARRY VA

Your comments are always meant to be mean and are boorish. You don't give anything constructive and the world would be a better place without you. You are an asshole who should not have been born! But you are here doing nothing but write 'cunt'' 'cuckold' and basically 'kill the bitch'. Somehow you sit there and hate and pull those made aware of you down and you should be put down. That would be constructive to the world and get rid of a hate initiator. Give some thought to making that happen.

BTTapBTTapalmost 12 years ago
Great.

A different sort of story. A little rough around the edges, but emotional. The "I hate by father" stuff was for effect. What kid doesn't think that about the "bad guy" parent from time to time?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Unusual

Liked it. thanks for sharing

Saxon_HartSaxon_Hartalmost 12 years ago
very different faire for LW

Well done piece. Quite atypical for the loving wives hub, but I liked your style.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
For Sure

For sure a 5 star addition to loving wives

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Very well written

Not only was the author's story very well written, but it was quite original in it's plot with a very well done ending. I actually choked up at the end even though I know full well this story is fiction. I will greatly look forward to more stories from this author.

tazz317tazz317almost 12 years ago
THE HATEFUL BITCH AWAKENS

and realizes the true colors of life, TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Original and Excellent

A very different Cuckold story and very well written. Well worth 5 stars and probably more if it were possible.

SW_MO_HermitSW_MO_Hermitalmost 12 years ago
OUTSTANDING

And oh, so true. Discounting the fact the daughter was illigitimate how many children have feelings of hate for their parents until it is too late to tell them they understand and are grateful for the way they were brought up? All through the story I was looking for the "hook" but I never saw it coming until I read the end. Very well done.

PultoyPultoyalmost 12 years ago
Well done

This was a moving story, steeped in real possibilities, real life situation.

Why is it we get so soon old and so late smart? (My old German daddy said it this way, "Vy iss it ve git so soon olt und so late schmardt?")

I hated him then, but, I'd give all I own for 20 minutes with him today.

5***** from me. Thank you for writing.

Regards,

-Pultoy

Glenda_FiddichGlenda_Fiddichalmost 12 years ago

Now that's a good story! 5 stars.

Best,

M

Gale82Gale82almost 12 years ago
Beautiful!

A lovely story - beautifully paced and drawing the reader in to the girl's emotions with superb skill.

nakdsubnakdsubalmost 12 years ago
Wow!...

You brought tears to my eyes. I associated with this, not because of my own father, but because of the father I hoped I was to my daughters.

It probably belongs in another category, but I'm glad you put in LW. I may have missed it otherwise.

Thanks for pouring your heart out, and allowing us to do so with you.

FD45FD45almost 12 years ago
I am embarrassed

I totally discounted, nay, didn't SEE the errors. I put them down to the 'voice' of the character. This wasn't a story; it was a narration from the main character, and as such her use of voice would reflect her thoughts. We don't speak or think perfect English.

Sigh

Technical Quality: It 'sounded' real, IF you accept my premise it was an internal narrative.

Plot: Arc with growth. Someone lived, wasn't perfect, but changed.

Versimilitude: YES! I was that person. I've hated my parents. I've thought they were morons. I've quailed at their voices and I've bridled against their rules.

Emotive Quality: FUCKING A! If you can get an emotional reaction from me...well, that's pretty easy (Getting a POSITIVE emotional reaction from Harry...well, that would entail canonization...) But I felt this story down to my bones.

Different. Not perfect. A bit saccarine. But very good in my book.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Harry we feel sorry for you.

Kirkel, you have to understand that Harry is socially inept.

If you read some of his older posts you will find that his wife is gets angry with him and doesn't want to give him sex.

So is it any wonder that the little mountain boy has anger issues.

His only enjoyment in life is to write nasty comments about the authors and others on this site.

Just continue to make fun of him like the rest of us do.

vietvetvietvetalmost 12 years ago
**********

Five plus stars. I enjoyed the read.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Bah.

Her comments about her mom and the contents of the letters would not have been appropriate for a funeral. Likewise, if she hadn't told her "father" that she loved him by now, then it's not likely she ever did. She is a selfish, spoiled princess who needs a swift kick in the ass. I predict she'll be cheating on her fiancée within 4 years.

PistolpackinpetePistolpackinpetealmost 12 years ago
Fd45 if you are going to use the same hackneyed analysis template ad infinitum...

....at least get the big words right. It Is ver(i)similitude. The latin root is veritas-truth. Kirkel you are as bad as Harry by painting 2000 comments with the same (erroneous) brush. Harry often gets drunk and forgets to read the story, but just as often he's sober and gets to the heart of the inconsistencies and plot device fails imbued in too many of these often hastily written stories. He missed big time here but so do the people like Vulcan (unusual for him) that don't see that the whole story (and characters behaviors) revolved around the actions of the wife.So how is this mislabled? The big problem with this story is that we don't get to see much reaction from the most bizarre eulogy on record! And fuck you ahead of time anonymous pussy.

tazz317tazz317almost 12 years ago
#2 GROWING UP IN ITSELF IS DIFFICULT AT BEST

but under a slew of cover-ups, dis-allusions and UN- explained actions requires a strong invdividually moral fiber person to emerge and be counted, TK U MLJ LV NV p/s I believe we all have this trait...some find it sooner than later....others hopefully before its too late....others just remain HATEFUL,,, mlj

Mostera1Mostera1almost 12 years ago
Very Nice

An intriguing tale from the daughters perspective. Well crafted. Full of angst and very emotional. I enjoy your writing.

Thank you!

M1

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Lovely Story

I read it out loud to my missus, had her in tears.

Now she's wanting to cuddle, so, can't be bad can it!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Good Story

If this story is true or even remotely true, I feel very sorry for you, I had a similar tale with my grown up son. Tough times.

DunaDunaalmost 12 years ago
I hope this biological heritage from the paleolite remains with us forever

Good story about the true parent child connection is not genetical but emotional. I like these sort of stories so 5 stars........................

LickideesplitLickideesplitalmost 12 years ago
very nicely done

Great story.

TheEndBeginsTheEndBeginsalmost 12 years ago
Excellent

Original and heartbreaking. I loved it! 5*

cantbuymycantbuymyalmost 12 years ago
well done

really get to the heart of love, true love. 5

DunaDunaalmost 12 years ago
Too many dead characters

Why do many Authors like their characters to be dead. This story would be better, if the narrator character admits to herself during her wedding she likes her Dady.......and Dady finds a Second Chance after the wedding................

BTW this story is in the right category, because it deal with the effect of a wife's cheating!

mike2710mike2710almost 12 years ago
Thank you

Beautiful sentiment and show a girl growing into an adult. Thanks Mike from Texas.

chytownchytownalmost 12 years ago
Good Read

Thanks for sharing.

thebulletthebulletalmost 12 years ago
well done

a little story about learning how to love the hard way. full marks for being different in this sea of sameness. Beyond that it is a heartfelt story that explains things that so many readers on this site fail to understand.

The 'shoot from the hip' responses of some of the usual gang of idiots show that they don't read or comprehend that which is right in front of them.

And HIV? Wow I thought you were starting to develop a heart. It must have been an artificial one and it's already failed.

Sidney43Sidney43almost 12 years ago

I almost didn't read this because of the title, however I went ahead and want to say you wrote a beautiful story that was not at all what it appeared to be.

rjordanrjordanalmost 12 years ago
Mark Twain

"When I was a boy of 14, my father was so ignorant I could hardly stand to have the old man around. But when I got to be 21, I was astonished at how much the old man had learned in seven years."

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
once again from a female point of view

the being a wimp and cuckold is what killed him. it's like a cancer spreading threw your body. The best thing he could have done was walk away. the kid is just another victim of a cheating slut.

betrayedbylovebetrayedbylovealmost 12 years ago
Excellent

Very different type of story. Seeing the title it's not what you might expect. I read it with a skeptical eye and was quite impressed by the end. The author took an innocent child through a journey discovering that it wasn't her father who was weak it was the mother. Just a shame the father died before she had a chance to celebrate her love for him.

Psychobabble? Yeah, so what. Who gives a fuck.

HA

NIGHTW1NGNIGHTW1NGalmost 12 years ago
5 stars

The story might not be in the proper category,but it is good just the same. I'm glad that you have decided to continue writing as well!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
good story

worth a read

bruce22bruce22almost 12 years ago
Impressive story

It touches you even though it certainly will hit a lot of readers on their toes...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Wow!

Very well done. Not a lot more I could say.

ParPlus10ParPlus10almost 12 years ago
A good story.

A little underdeveloped technically. But certainly a good story about growing up in a broken home.

And it is about the maturation of the daughter. The wife, a true cunt, really plays no part in this story after the beginning. So I can see why some think it should be in the non-erotic section.

Those that can't relate to the girl feelings are lucky. They obviously didn't come from a dysfunctional home. Of course they also don't have the ability to think past their own experiences.

By all definitions the man was indeed a cuckold. But I don't see him as being weak.

He developed a bond of love with the girl and took responsibility for her. A wimp would have dumped her in the system and let tax payers foot the bill. If you believe in social studies the vast majority of prisoners in the penal system come from the failed foster care system.

This guy loved her and gave her a home and love. And in the end she seemed to turn out OK and she saw him for what he was, an honorable man.

xtremeddxtremeddalmost 12 years ago
Great emotional writing

Azpiri,

Developed VERY completely by narrator.

She will do well with that upbringing.

Thanks for sharing on Lit.

x

northlandernorthlanderalmost 12 years ago
A Good 5 Star Story

A very good emotional story about the relationship between child and parent. I don't even call the father a cuckold. What he was was a "Man" who put the proper raising of a child, one that was not his, first. That takes a very special kind of man who should be honoured as he is in the story, not denigrated as some would do. "Makes one wonder how their families were raised."

MarvinSMarvinSalmost 12 years ago
Touching story

but is it "Loving Wives?" Five stars from me.

RonRWoodRonRWoodalmost 12 years ago
Interesting...

Drew a lot of comments...but the consensus is: A good story! I agree...but then here we are appreciating the cuckold wimp who lived his life for someone's else's biological daughter, both during his marriage and afterwards. Most of us agree he was indeed a good man, though still a wimp cuckold. Is that even possible on this site? Not to Harry of course, he is consistent as he sees through the sentimentality of it. Screw the child and the good and decent father whom the story was about. To Harry they did not matter or belong on this site, especially after the cheating wife decided to dump both the wimp and her bastard child.

I really appreciate all the good comments made. I didn't think I would really like the story or any of the characters at first, but one could foresee the the ending and I too loved it!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
BTB

Well, that's my usual stance.

Though Huedogg can't write for shit, I still understand where he's coming from. But this story transcends all that.

Azpiri, you have opened my eyes just a little, to show me that there can be a greater good after the pain.

Mind you, if there wasn't the upbringing of a child at stake (a truly innocent victim) then he should have hooked the trailer up to a tractor and sent the lot over a cliff into the sea, with the occupants stuck inside.

Thank you for a very well executed and human story.

Your 'cuck' went to his rest with a very high level of honor.

5 stars

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Cuckold? Wimp?

A man! And a better man than most. Better than the commenters.

Listen to yourselves. Falling over each other to...to what? To impress Harry? How pathetic is that?

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
great tale

Love your writing and hope to read more in the future. Thanks for writing and sharing.

MapleMilkMapleMilkover 11 years ago
Very Nice. Ignore Harry

An outstanding story. It's beyond me why anyone would fuss about what category it's in.

Harry is such an outlier that he's making himself irrelevant.

DeYaKenDeYaKenover 11 years ago
great for the second time

I just read your story for the second time and loved it again. It was imaginative and struck home on so many counts. Anyone who lost their father before they came to understand him cannot fail to be moved.

I have noticed that in this category there are a number of readers who cannot understand that the love for a child comes from something other than a shared gene pool. They think the manly thing to do when you discover you are not the biological father of the child you have nurtured and, supposedly loved, is to kick that child out in the street. It's as if the child were responsible for the mother's actions.

If that is what they really believe they would do then they do not love their children.

If I could give you another 5 I would

DunaDunaover 11 years ago
THIS STORY IS IN GOOD HUB!

It is tiresome, but I repeat this story is in good hub, because not DNA test proof children origines extramarital affair(s), except for sperm bank and adoption. The 95% the stories here deal with the imagined (as SS06's soul story), almost or happening extramarital activities of wives. SO THE BASTARD PROBLEM IS LW STORY!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Could be better

This is like reading a school geography or history textbook. The narrative goes on and on, chapter after chapter. There is no excitement, no high nor low in all the pages. There is no pain nor happiness. It all flat like a plateau. Where is the emotion?.

cantbuymycantbuymyover 11 years ago
Damn

Even the second time around it is great. Maybe he didn't know at first but he took care of her. The story read perfect, just perfect! 5

PolyLvrPolyLvrover 11 years ago
Anon 12.22.12

I don't think you get the point of this story. It's not a story. It's a girl's eulogy over her daddy's coffin. It's her way of showing how selfish she was and how she took him for granted, even though he loved her unconditionally.

I think it was a beautiful piece of work.

timebomber427timebomber427over 11 years ago
Yeah...

Well, fukkit, I cried. Five stars. (At the end)

Too many shittyass stories on literotica about a good, nice, loving guy who loves his wife getting spat on by her for another man, most often darker guys. I'm not trying to say anything about race, but really, I've had enough with the shitty people that betray their, 'loves,' for shit.

Five Stars, Gemini Story. And yes, I cried in the beginning, because of the beaber in the Mailbox thing. if anyone tried to hurt my buddy, even if it was my father, (not trying to make a direct comparison between the father in the story,) even if my father tried to harm my Best friend, his death would be slow and painful.

Luv Beaber.

semofuncpl3semofuncpl3about 11 years ago
Anyone who doesn't

rate this a 5 really doesn't understand life or kids. Great story. One of the best even if it was only an eulogy.

BobNbobbiBobNbobbiabout 11 years ago
Well written . .

. . . and a very interesting perspective on coming of age. Damned good job of telling a tale that needs be told.

pumpop201pumpop201about 11 years ago
I only hope.......

I only hope that i made as much of an impact on my children.

TavadelphinTavadelphinalmost 11 years ago
Wow what a tribute to a good man -

I agree - I can only hope I have that much positive impact on my children -

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
I gave it 5 stars ...

... Damn, how I loved that story. Panther Fan.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
PPP

PussyPackingPete, go back to sleep.

From the "Fuck You" anon.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Hard enough to grow up in a loving home.

No way in hell can you have a happy life in this home, you divorce the cheating cunt, save your dignity, your life, your child.

javmor79javmor79over 10 years ago
Wow

This was the most emotional story that I have read up here. I will have to mark that as the best one. It was so well done.

I honestly could relate to the main character. I was that kid going through divorce. Of course I blamed my mother for driving my father away, just like this kid did. lt was her fault. She should have not yelled so much when he came in after midnight. Who cares if he gets off of work at 5? And she should have stopped blaming just because women liked to talk to him.

Its funny how life can be so simple in a kid's eyes. Then one day they wake up an adult and realize that everything that they thought about life was not what it seemed.

TornadoTysTornadoTysover 10 years ago
Different

A good story from a child's perspective and how they seem to simplify things and situations.

Well done

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333over 10 years ago
Enjoyed it

Thanks for the offering.

OneShotOneOneShotOneover 10 years ago
Was the beaber named

Justin?

Comedy gold.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
OneBrainCell a justin fan....

explains sooo much about that closeted cuckold, just, wow....

lance_spearmanlance_spearmanover 10 years ago
good story

really enjoyed it. Thanks for writing.

tootall56tootall56over 10 years ago
Enjoy this story very much

At first I could not see where this story was going or understand the title. But you pit it all together and I love it. A Cuckold story from a child view.

tazz317tazz317over 10 years ago
#2 THAT MOMENT WHEN ONE TRULY REALIZES

just what life is supposed to be about and for. TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
A powerful story!

Excellent story, told with exceedingly well. Powerful!

DjshengDjshengabout 10 years ago
10/10

Tears were shed

xtchrxtchrabout 10 years ago
A Moving Tale!

This was a very moving story. I have to admit that I had a tear in my eye at the end. As I was reading I thought that the girl was going to turn into a slut like her mother. Boy, did you get me. I love stories that are not easily figured out-that have twists and imaginative plots. his story reminds me of something my grandmother used to tell me, that you don't realize how smart your parents are until it is to late. How True! Now, I only hope that you are still writing. Thank You for a fine story.

IronDragonIronDragonabout 10 years ago
Powerful tale.

Very moving. A daughter finds out some bad stuff about her mother, and how her dad took care of her even though he probably knew she wasn't his biological daughter. I have to be honest and say that he's a better man than I am.

5 Stars.

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveabout 10 years ago
Damn.

Read it again. This tale makes you think how affected the children are who come from a cheating parent. Don't cheat assholes.

9pool9poolalmost 10 years ago
Loved this story.

One of the problems with these "serious" loving wife tales (as opposed to the stories which I hope aren't serious -- the "willing cuckold" and "slut wife" stories) is the tendency to ignore the role of the children. Sometimes we put up with shit from a lover because we value our children first and foremost. The wife who says nothing when her husband shares a room with his secretary on business trips, the man who pretends ignorance to his wife's discrete liaisons -- call these people wimps if you will, but if they are doing it to protect their children then I think they deserve a tip of the hat. (Of course, what exactly constitutes "protecting their children" can become very complicated very fast.)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Awesome

For the readers having a NORMAL life and upbringing... Not much here but a tale and life goes on for those... Those of us this presentation is not a tale but a life many of us have endured... The sad side but then again those with a NORMAL life style may be living without all the facts of their life...

OneShotOneOneShotOnealmost 10 years ago
anon cuck @8-22-13

Your crush on me is pathetic.

frazodfrazodalmost 10 years ago

This is a friggin' great story. Every time I read it I have tears in my eyes. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
One of the best

Just read this again and it is still one of the best stories on this site. It really gets to you and it clearly shows the collateral damage done by folks with no morals.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Beautiful

Great.........and I mean great. I loved your story. I believe this is the best nor I have ever read.

tazz317tazz317over 9 years ago
THE PLATEAUS OF LIFE

from a spoiled childs view. TK U MLJ LV NV

tazz317tazz317over 9 years ago
LEARNING THE HARD WAY

not appreciating what you have till its way too late. TK U MLJ LV NV

sugnasugnaover 9 years ago
Loving Father

Great bittersweet story of a maturing child who is starting to get on the right track.This story nailed down what love is and what it is not. It also touched on what it is to be a father and a husband rather than a yes man. Well written and a nice change from the usual fare. 5

shaman43shaman43about 9 years ago
Thank you

No matter how blissful or hard life is we all can stand some inspiration. For me this story was hard hitting but tells so much of what is. It does show what being a parent can be like because if a parent does the job in a way that results in a good person there will be times the child "hates" the parent. Hard to handle but necessary. Thanks for this gift of a story.

sinsational83sinsational83about 9 years ago
All I can say is wow

A very impressive story. It was like so inspirational, it was to bad it took her that long to realize her love for her father but, I guess that's all because of her worthless mother. but the reflection the story showed to every day life and the implication of it actually being something that unfortunetly happens almost every day in real life to a lot of people. but this story has gone right to the top of my favorite story list. Damn good story in my opinion.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous