The Debt Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Scott jerked off as his friend fucked Michelle for a minute, giving him time alone with her before positioning himself behind Michelle. Mike moved his arms and slid his hands over her back, and pulled her down.

He continued to fuck her, but she was resting against his chest now. Scott wasted no time and lined his cock up with her ass. Michelle went wide-eyed as she realised what was happening.

"Scott, no, please. I told you, my ass can't take your cock. You can't just-"

Scott paid her no attention and Michelle opened her mouth wide and let out a loud moan. It was more pain than pleasure as she had already endured anal and another round was hard for her to take.

Scott and Mike both thrust back and forth. One fucking her pussy, another fucking her ass. The two men were DPing her.

Without a cock in her mouth, Michelle was loud and her breaths came in fast and sharp. Her cursing and moaning and screaming drove the two men wild, leading to them fucking her faster and faster.

Scott and Mike continued to fuck her for another couple of minutes before giving one last deep thrust and pulling out. As Scott stood back, Mike pushed her to the side before standing up himself.

He twisted Michelle around so she was lying on her back and her head was hanging off the front of the couch. He wasted no time and stood above her, grabbed his cock and thrust into her open mouth.

As he fucked her mouth, he spread her legs and rubbed her pussy, before fingering her. A few seconds later he pulled his cock out of her mouth.

Scott took his place and Michelle objected, keeping her mouth closed as Scott slapped his cock against her lips. He slapped her pussy and she yelped, opening her mouth. Scott shoved his cock deep into her mouth and facefucked her.

Mike jerked off over the gagging that erupted from Michelle.

Scott grabbed her tits, "Fuck. Taste your ass." he said, as he thrust deeper into her mouth. It was easier for her to take their cocks in this position, but her jaw was aching from the sheer amount of oral she had given.

She also did not like ass to mouth. Not one bit, so the fact that Scott was ramming his cock inside her was even worse.

A minute later, Scott pulled his cock out of her mouth. Spit ran down her head and onto the floor. He slid his hands over her face, getting rid of the spit covering her eyes.

Michelle twisted around, sat on the couch and rubbed her face herself.

"How much longer?" she asked. She was nearly running on empty now.

Scott and Mike looked at each other, raised an eyebrow and smiled.

They both helped her onto her feet and stood her up. Scott ran his hand down her back and across her ass. Mike played with her tits before she was bent over again.

Scott walked over to her front and Mike went behind. She braced herself for another spitroasting and was soon taking their cocks inside her. Scott rammed his cock into her mouth before Mike spanked her and thrust forwards, entering her pussy.

What happened next was a repeat of earlier. Scott and Mike moaned with pleasure as they fucked the busty wife. Michelle gagged and spluttered as she took Scott's cock. She moaned with pleasure as she took Mike's cock.

As Michelle continued to gag furiously from the hard facefucking she was enduring, Mike was fucking her from behind with such force, shoving his cock deep into her pussy with each thrust.

The sound of her gagging, spluttering and muffled moans were driving the two men wild. They continued to spitroast her, grabbing her tits every couple of seconds and giving them a quick squeeze and a playful pinch.

Before long, Michelle could feel Scott's cock twitch inside her mouth, and she could taste his pre-cum on her tongue. Her eyes went wide as Scott called out, "Fuck, I'm going to cum soon."

Michelle was both apprehensive and relieved. Apprehensive at taking his cum in her mouth, she remembered the last time he had cum all over her, there was so much - she ended up covered. Taking all that down her throat wasn't going to be pleasant.

On the other hand, she felt relief that the ordeal was nearly over. If Scott was about to cum, she only had Mike left.

A couple of seconds later Scott pulled his cock out of the busty woman's mouth. No longer muffled by the huge cock, Michelle's moaning and cursing grew louder and louder.

Relieved again at not having to swallow his cum now, she expected Scott to cum all over her face.

Scott did not give her a facial. Instead, Michelle's moaning started to quieten as Mike pulled his cock out from behind her. Michelle was breathless, and a little confused at what was happening.

Her eyes went wide again and she turned her head to try and see what was happening behind her. Mike had stopped fucking her and was walking towards her face.

Scott was walking towards her ass.

"What are you doing?" exclaimed Michelle, worried.

Her stomach did somersaults as she saw Scott grab his cock. She felt him rub it against her pussy. "No. No, don't. Get your cock away. Fuck!" she exclaimed.

Mike grabbed her head and pulled it around so she was facing forwards again. "Don't you fucking cum-"

Michelle was cut off as Mike thrust his cock deep into her mouth, hitting the back of her throat. He pulled her head and thrust his cock further into the busty woman's mouth. She felt it slide down into her throat.

She rested against the base of his cock, his pubes and balls squashed up against her face.

She let out a muffled moan and flailed her arms around as Scott shoved his cock inside her pussy and exploded inside her. She felt him empty his balls, she felt him fill her up.

Scott moaned with pleasure and grabbed her ass and squeezed as he came inside her. She winced at how hard he was with her ass. More shouts tried to escape her mouth but they were muffled by the large cock buried in her throat.

Scott continued to cum inside Michelle for another minute, before he pulled out his cock and spanked her ass.

"Oh, fuck me," exclaimed Scott, "Fuck, that was good."

Scott walked up beside Mike, grabbing and playing with Michelle's tits as he did so. Michelle's eyes darted upwards and she could see Scott grab her head.

With both hands, Scott started to thrust her head back and forth, forcing her to suck his friend's cock. She tried to take a deep breath after that deepthroating, but it was a struggle, she couldn't really breath much at all.

Her head was thrust back and forth, bobbing over Mike's cock as she was facefucked. Scott was being rough with her.

As Michelle continued to gag, splutter and choke on Mike's cock, she looked up into his eyes. She could see him smiling down at her. He was in ecstasy as his cock was devoured by her wet, warm mouth.

A minute of vigorous facefucking and she felt Mike start to twitch too. Mike grabbed her head, Scott let go and grabbed her arms, pinning them behind her back.

Michelle moaned as Mike exploded inside her. He thrust his cock as deep as he could and pulled her towards him. His cock buried deep in her throat as his cum emptied inside her.

She could feel it run down her throat, could taste the saltiness of his cum. She stood there, swallowing it all for fear of choking.

Her neck bulged with the huge cock buried inside it and she struggled to breath as she swallowed Mike's cum. A minute of constant swallowing passed, and Mike pulled his cock out of Michelle's mouth.

The buxom woman took as many deep breaths as she could, tilted her head back and fell to the floor. She sat on her ass and just kept taking in the air.

Scott and Mike looked down at her. She was a right mess. Her hair was all over the place, her make up ruined and she looked defeated. The best part wasn't her outward looks though, it was the fact that she had taken their cum inside her.

The two men walked over and picked up their clothes, popped everything on and fastened everything up.

"That's it big tits," said Scott, "We're all done. You and your husband are debt free. Congratulations."

Michelle looked up at them both with disgust, but said nothing. She didn't have the energy to argue or rebute.

"Say bye to your husband for us, won't you?" said Mike, laughing to himself.

Scott and Mike walked over to the front door, opened it and walked out, leaving Michelle alone.

The busty woman looked around the room and then down at herself. She was covered in spit, She cupped her tits and held them, they were sore, her throat was sore and her ass was hurting. She took her right hand and slid it over her pussy, she felt Scott's cum leak out of her and watched it hit the floor.

She closed her eyes and sighed.

She couldn't believe how they had treated her, used her as a common piece of meat, a place to get off and cum. Worse of all, how could Sam have allowed this to happen? That was the thing that broke her heart.

She opened her eyes and made her way upstairs. She needed a hot bath.

*

Sam walked through the front door, whistling happily to himself. He called out, "Michelle, sweetheart, I'm home."

He walked into the sitting room and found his buxom wife sitting on the couch. She had showered and changed and was wrapped in a fluffy gown. She shot daggers at him.

"Honey? What's wrong?" he asked.

Michelle stood up and stormed over to him, "You know perfectly well what's up. How dare you? I'm your wife! How could you?" she struggled to get her words out, her eyes beginning to tear up.

"What are you talking about?" Sam replied, deeply concerned.

"You! What you did with Scott and Mike, that deal you made! How could you?" replied Michelle

"It's okay, you don't need to get upset about it," replied Sam, "I spoke to Scott and Mike this morning when I headed out for work. I paid the debt and didn't tell you. It was going to be a surprise."

Michelle stared at him, frozen at what she had just heard. "You what? You p-paid the debt?"

"Yes, of course. I paid it at 08:45 exactly, I actually noted the time as I wanted to keep the memory of being debt free. I owe Karen and Nathan some cash but I'll pay them back in small instalments. Look, I've even got the receipt. All sorted."

Michelle went wide-eyed and felt sick. She had butterflies in her stomach and she wobbled slightly, before moving back over to the couch and sitting down again, her head in her hands.

"I didn't tell you about it because, like I say, it was a surprise," replied Sam, "How did you find out? I guess that's why you're angry with me?"

Michelle looked up, her eyes were watering as she stared at her husband. "I'm not angry with you, I-I..."

She couldn't find the words. The debt had been paid off in full this morning! They had tricked her, had coerced her into fucking them for no reason! She had a pussy full of cum, a sore throat, her ass was still on fire and all for no reason!

What if she fell pregnant? She had been fucked so hard by those two bastards. Her head was spinning.

She looked up at Sam, "I'm going for a lie down, I don't feel well."

Sam looked at his wife, "OK sweetheart. I'll pop up soon. We can chat about what's upsetting you when you feel up to it."

Sam stared around his living room and smiled. Debt free. All £3500 handed over to Scott. He wasn't going to deal with loan sharks for a long time to come.

A sigh of relief.

THE END.

12