The Debt That Keeps Giving Ch. 02

Story Info
The Blackmail continues.
7.1k words
4.66
14k
17

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 11/19/2023
Created 03/09/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

If you remember I am Lucie, I'm 25, a little short at 5.5, and I have brown hair. Everyone says I have great tits, their 36DD and super sensitive, I have a great ass that my friends say is a perfect peach shape.

I had to admit, blackmailed or not, I enjoyed my night with Kate. I had sent the video to the number supplied but heard nothing, I just went back to work and got on with life.

It was three days before another large white envelope arrived, in it was a note with a downtown address and I was to be there Saturday at 8 pm, there was also a one hundred pound bill. The note said the money was for a cab, I was like, what the fuck?. Are blackmailers paying for a cab?

During the rest of the week, I was apprehensive, but I can't lie, I was kind of horny as well.

The note had no further instructions, just a place and time. The week went super-fast, Friday night I got a text from Kate inviting me to dinner at her place, I wanted to see her again so told her to pick me up, she had a nice new Mini, and I liked her little car and if you remember I write my car off.

Kate was right on time as always, she's been one of my good friends for years, I suppose you could say we're involved now, you wouldn't blame me, she's beautiful, a slim brunette around 5ft 10 and a stunning face, she looks a lot like Jennifer Lawrence as a younger woman, she has an amazing waxed pussy that's so smooth to touch it gives me chills.

We got to her place and I saw three other cars there, looking at her she said: "Oh, Jenny's here, Dad of course, and Dad's new girlfriend Venessa, she's lovely".

I didn't see anyone when entering Kate's house and she took my hand leading me straight to her room, once inside she pushed me onto the bed pinning me down playfully, and started kissing me, as her tongue hit mine I instantly got wet, she stopped playing pretty fast as she gently ran her fingers up my opening thighs, her fingers dancing over my panties and finding my cameltoe, sliding her finger over my pussy lips.

Spreading my legs wide Kate rubbed my clit through my panties, I knew they would now be damp and I was buzzing, she slowly slid her fingers up and down my slit, still over my panties, it was driving me nuts.

I pulled Kate to my mouth and sucked your tongue into my mouth, soon we were licking each other's tongues outside our mouths, it was fucking hot, reaching over I slid my hand up between her thighs, she wasn't wearing panties and my hand landed straight on her soaked pussy, as her legs opened I slid two fingers up her, she was saturated inside, I just held my fingers deep in her, as we kissed we ended up fingering each other, my nibbles ached they were so hard.

Kate giggled as she pulled down my panties and threw them across the room, we just lay there laughing rubbing each other's clits.

There was a series of banging noises coming from the room next door and we heard Kate's Sister Jenny calling for her Sister.

"Kate have you seen my blue dress," said Jenny as she burst into the room, seeing me she squealed "Lucie, wow you look hot girl."

I hadn't seen Jenny for a long time like I said before she's 22, slim with an athletic build, small boobs, and long blond hair, she could make a good living as a model if she was taller, she bounced into the room and I took a sharp breath, she is stunning and it didn't help she was only wearing a matching white bra and panties, as she jumped to a stop at the end of Kates bed I was frozen looking at her tight thighs and hips, the cap between her thighs drew my sight to the little bump in her panties, clearly a clit piercing.

Jenny jumped on the bed giving me a huge hug, she gave me a big kiss and I noticed her tongue stud as she pulled back, I could also smell the weed she must have just smoked.

We sat in a circle catching up, I wondered if Jenny could smell the sex in the room, I could smell her Sisters juice on my fingers, Jenny sat with her legs crossed under her as we chatted, I was talking but all I was thinking was how gorgeous this girl is. Half an hour later Jenny went to put some clothes on for dinner, I was looking for my panties when we heard a knock at the door, we heard the door slam shut and Kate's Dad yelling to us that dinner had arrived.

Kate's Dad and Venessa were dishing out the Chinese takeout when we walked in, Venessa gave me a warm smile and I felt my pussy tingling as I smiled back, she was one sexy woman, tall and slim, with very long black hair, just a stunning classy looking lady, oh, and she has a lovely pussy.

Jenny came into the room as we all sat down, she didn't find the blue dress because the yellow one she was wearing looked tiny barely covering her small boobs and just long enough to cover her panties.

I looked at Kate as she rolled her eyes at her Sister, I laughed thinking maybe I should go wash my hands, I could still smell the faint scent of Kate's pussy!

We all had a great time over dinner, a couple of times I looked at Kate's dad and remembered what happened last week and the taste of his cum, looking up Vanessa was looking at me, her tongue licking her lips, I jumped as Kate's hand touched my leg and slid up my thigh resting at my bald mound, I knew she would feel how horny I am.

Kate's finger worked its way over my mound and rested between my soaked pussy lips, we smiled at each other just as her Dads phone rang, as he left the room Vanessa got up and started cleaning up, Jenny started helping her and Kate had to remove her hand so we could help, working as a team we made light work of the dishes, Kates dad walked in and said he'd been called into work telling Vanessa it was going to be an all-nighter, she said it's lucky I have a good book to read then isn't it.

As Kate's Dad left Jenny went to her room and Kate and I jumped on the couch, Vanessa ducked into the library saying she would read for a while.

As soon as the door closed Kate kissed me sliding her tongue into my mouth and making little circles inside my driving me nuts, Jenny came skipping out of her room and jumped on the couch with us catching her Sister kissing me, "Go Sis I'm so jealous" is all she said.

We sat talking for about ten minutes then heard a knock at the door, "that's my man" said Jenny as she jumped up to get the door.

Jenny came back into the room with a good-looking guy in tow, he was tall, probably 6 feet or so, with dark hair and a fit body, he looked like an athlete, Jenny said his name was Rob, and he started to say hi as she pulled him to her room, he just laughed and let it happen.

Kate turned on the TV and she poured us some wine, we found a movie on Netflix about a murdering babysitter and settled in, she was gently rubbing my nibbles as we drank, after about half an hour her hand slid down my stomach and came to rest at my crouch, after about ten minutes her hand stopped moving and I realized she was asleep, gently waking her I got her up and took her to her room, she fell on the bed and was out to it, even making sweet little snoring sounds!

I went to finish the movie and my wine.

I'd just poured a new class of wine when Jenny came out of her room, she looked at a picture of sex, and her hair was all over the place!

Seeing me she smiled and no longer looked like an innocent cute blond, she had on a bathrobe on and stood in front of me, the smell of weed hit me as she stood there, "Where's Sis" she asked.

A bit stunned I said "Gone to bed" taking in Jenny's beauty, "That's a shame" Jenny said with a smile "I had plans," at that very moment she pulled the robe over her shoulders, and my mouth fell open in shock as she stood before me wearing a leather suit, like a belt that wrapped her body, the kind you see in porno movies on the wall in the guy's dungeon, it circled her pointy tits and wrapped around her thighs, I could see bite marks on her small tits, her nibbles pointing straight out, dropping my glance she had a perfect blond landing strip above her pussy, her little pussy lips were red and puffed, but then I noticed the fluid running down her tummy, it was almost clear with a hint of white, running from her belly button to her pussy, a thick liquid was running down her thigh.

Jenny scooped up some cum with her finger and with a lustful expression leaned in bringing it to my lips, my mouth opened and I sucked in her finger tasting Rob's cum. She said nothing as she took my hand pulling me up and dragging me to her room, there was Rob, naked, lying on his back on the bed, his long thin cock pointing at the ceiling, sweat showing off his defined six-pack, legs spread wide and his arms out wide above his head, each limb tied to the four posts of the bed.

Jenny wrapped her hands around my waist placing them on my boobs, she pinched my nibbles through my top and then just pulled it over my head, she quickly dropped to her knees and pulled down my skirt and panties, in one move she pushed me to the bed whispering "Sit on that cock Lucie" as she wrapped her hand around Rob's cock and guided it along my dripping lips when it got to my opening she pushed me down and just like that Jenny's boyfriend was fucking me.

I found myself riding his cock, it was just what I needed, and it was certainly hitting the right spots, Rob moaned as Jenny climbed onto the bed sitting on his face, she leaned in and slid her sharp little tongue into my mouth, I felt like a dirty girl being fucked and kissing Kate's Sister but fuck it felt nice, Jenny was moaning into my mouth as our tongues danced in and out of each other's mouths.

I could hear Rob eating Jenny out and it made me moan, I started sliding up and down his cock taking it deep each time I dropped on it, Jenny licked down my chin and sucked my neck, fuck I love that and could feel myself about to cum, she slid lower taking my big nipple in her mouth, after sucking one and then the other she started biting them, I slammed down on the cock and came hard shaking the whole bed, I stayed in that spot letting my climax die down, Rob's cock was rock hard and pulsed inside me, Jenny got off the bed and pulled me off her boyfriend, we got on the bed each side of Rob and both started sucking his cock and balls, he was shaved so I sucked his ball into my mouth as I swirled my tongue around it, Jenny took his whole cock down her throat like a pro.

Rob started shaking and moaning, I was still licking his balls while Jenny deep-throated his entire cock, I was amazed to see her tongue lick around the base of his cock, it was all too much for Rob as she came up to the top of his cock he shot a huge load of cum into the air, it landed on his chest and both us girls licked it up like wanting whores, fuck it was hot seeing Jenny like this, she'd always been the perfect Little Sister to Kate, now she had transformed into a cute little sex machine.

We spent some time kissing and sharing Rob's cum, then out of the blue she asked if I had any weed, saying no she asked if I knew anybody who could get us some, I thought for a minute then said "Yes, Emma."

Jenny got up putting her robe back on, I got dressed and headed to the lounge to get my phone, I checked on Kate and she was still fast asleep, sending Emma a text and told her to come over, she always has weed so safe bet I thought, Jenny joined me on the couch just as Vanessa emerged from the library and sat down opposite us on the lazy boy chair.

Vanessa gave us both a sly smile, "What have my two favorite girls been up to" she asked.

Jenny's reply stunned me, "Oh just fucking with Rob, he's still tied to the bed, you know he loves that."

Venessa saw my mouth drop open "Oh you been riding that hard cock, it's nice isn't it."

I was saved by a knock at the door, I got up and let Emma in, she looked hot as usual, I'd always wanted her but being engaged she was out of bounds, it would probably ruin our friendship if I tried it on. Emma's a brunette, she has smaller tits than me but her body is very much like mine, she's also 25 and we're kind of like siblings after growing up together.

You got here fast I said to Emma, "We were down the road at a party, James dropped me off and went back, it's his mate's birthday" She said, "Let me make a call and I'll get us some booze and weed," she then walked into the kitchen with her phone to her ear.

While Emma was on the phone in the kitchen Jenny looked at me with a big grin, "Did you enjoy eating Vanessa's pussy last week?" She asked, before I could answer Vanessa opened her legs pulled her panties to the side, and said "Well thanks to Jenny it's smoother now," looking between her legs she had been clean-shaven, I felt my nipples harden as Emma walked back into the room, Vanessa closed her legs as Emma sat next to me and Jenny, "About ten minutes" she said.

The four of us chatted drinking the last of the wine, a couple of times Jenny checked on Rob and came back smiling, seemingly enjoying the power over him, I checked on Kate, she was asleep, I thought about waking her but she had work in the morning so I let her be.

There was another knock at the door, Jenny got up and answered it, and Emma followed, the next thing I know there were five older guys I'd never seen before walking into the lounge, they were carrying beer and wine and of course weed, Emma looked pleased and said to us all "Let me introduce you to my other friends."

The first in was Cliff, Emma said he was a builder, he had dark features and a close-shaved beard, dark short hair, and looked about 5.11 or so, he was thick-set and looked like he did weights, and certainly wasn't fat, he was wearing rugged looking blue jeans, red trainers and a new looking grey T-shirt, not really what I'd go for but a pretty fit looking guy. He was carrying beer, bonus points for that.

As he sat down Darren came in, he wasn't carrying anything so lost points straight away with me!

He was a big guy, definitely fat, his tummy certainly was, he was tall, probably 6.1 or so, he had short black hair, dark skin, and a huge smile, what I noticed about him was his red shorts, bare feet, and green T-Shirt, he was a rough looking guy, his T-shirt had seen better days, his long legs were hairy and thick, I don't think he did weights, or for that matter ever stepped into a gym of any kind. He dropped into a chair and made himself at home.

Emma smiled as the next guy came in, "Chris is an old friend and always has good weed" she said, Chris was a smaller guy, a bit taller than me, about 5.7 or so, he had long blond hair and took pride in how he looked, he was wearing a nice white shirt with black trousers with designer brown shoes, I thought he was a good looking guy, he had a black bag over his shoulder that he tossed to Darren as he walked past him on his way to the kitchen.

Emma followed Chris to the kitchen, the other two guys came in carefully carrying a wooden crate between them, it must have had at least ten bottles of wine in it, "And who are you guys" I asked, "I'm Tony" said the guy on the right, "Troy" said the other guy, they looked like nice guys, both had brown hair.

Troy had longer hair, he was thin and tall, at least 6.2, he had new-looking jeans on and a blue shirt with Nike trainers, a fit-looking guy. Tony had short hair, he was a little shorter than Troy but also looked fit, I found out later they both played football for the same club so that made sense. He was also well dressed in blue trousers and a white shirt and trainers, as they all got seated and the drinks flowed I found out the guys had all been friends since school.

Turns out Emma and Chris had been rolling joints in the kitchen, they came into the lounge laughing their heads off and passing the joints around, and five minutes later the room was full of smoke and laughter.

Jenny disappeared into her room, she was carrying a bottle of wine.

Everyone was getting pretty drunk and wasted when I remembered Kate was in bed, getting up to check on her I felt pretty buzzed myself, Kate was still fast asleep so I returned to the lounge, Jenny had returned and sat between Troy and Tony, she lit a joint and had a big smile on her face, looking over at Vanessa she was sitting next to Cliff, I saw Cliff's hand slide up her thigh then realized he was rubbing her tits with his other hand, as she parted her legs they kissed deeply. Cliff's hand slid up her thigh and settled between her legs, she opened them wide and I watched as he pushed her panties aside and slid his finger straight inside her, as he did that Darren sat on the other side of her and took her tit in his mouth.

I watched Vanessa's nipples go hard as more fingers entered her, Jenny was watching with lust in her eyes as Tony and Troy looked on in amazement, I looked over at Emma who just didn't know where to look.

Vanessa was moaning now and pulling at Cliff's jeans, I watched her pull down his zip and Cliff helped her pull out his cock, her legs were now wide open and she was getting well finger fucked by both guys, she took hold of Cliff's cock and it started to grow, it was thick and a good seven inches, as she leaned in to suck him Darren pulled her hips over to him and in on movement buried his face in her pussy.

My pussy was pulsating watching Vanessa suck that cock, Emma came over to me and sat on the arm of the chair, she looked shocked by the scene in front of us but I also noticed her nipples were rock hard, Jenny, on the other hand, was now taking turns kissing Troy and Tony, she would shove her tongue into one mouth then the other as the guys started to explore her body.

I looked into Emma's eyes and lost control pulling her to me, I'd always wanted her, and as our lips meet I melted and opened my mouth to accept her darting tongue, out of the corner of my eye I saw Chris come over to us, he stood next to Emma and slowly rubbed her tits through her top, she didn't stop him and just kissed me harder while moaning. I ran my hand up Emma's leg and felt her open her legs slightly, when I got to her panties I felt the heat between her legs, my hand was joined by Chris's, together we pulled her panties aside, and as I rubbed her slick clit while he opened her pussy with two fingers, I knew she shaved because I'd seen her getting changed, but rubbing her clit made my pussy start to throb, I knew I'd be soaking wet.

Jenny was still kissing the guys with her, they each had a hand on her small tits but she had her legs crossed and hadn't moved, I could hear her moaning quietly though, Vanessa, on the other hand, was making lots of noise slurping and sucking the hard cock in her mouth between telling Darren to eat her cunt, I thought of John at work and wondered if he knew she was a total cock whore, that thought soon left my mind as I felt Emma's hand slide under my shirt and pinch my nipple, Chris came to the center of the chair and had a huge smile on his face, he pulled his shirt of showing a nice chest, not a six pack but a fit guy, looking at Emma and I he confidently undid his pants and pulled these down with his underwear, his cock sprung forward, Emma stopped kissing me to look at it, she was still pinching my nipple, as we both took in Chris's cock he wrapped his hand around it and started jacking off, Emma's hand left my tit and made its way to his cock, but she stopped herself.

"Lucie I can't, I'm engaged" she whispered to me, "Its ok babe, just watch" I replied, she pulled back on the chair and sat back, I reached out and took Chris's balls in my small hand, they felt hard and heavy, leaning forward I moved my mouth to his cock, Chris let it go and it stuck straight out at me, it was an average looking cock about six inches or so with a thick head, what impressed me the most was it was rock hard and twitching, I opened my mouth and looked up at Chris, he was looking into my green eyes and just said, "Suck it."

Just as I took him in my mouth a clear drop of pre cum dripped out and I slid my tongue over his cock head, looking back at Emma I let his cock slowly sink between my lips, Emma's mouth was open and she was rubbing her nipples.

12