The Debt That Keeps Giving Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With my mouth full of cock I heard Jenny tell Tony and Troy not to move as she got up and went to her room, Vanessa also untangled herself long enough to stand and remove her clothes, I saw her freshly shaven pussy and could make out her beautiful little pussy lips just as she turned and got on Cliff's lap, facing me she smiled as she lined her dripping hole up with his cock, I watched as it slid up her about halfway, lifting herself I saw the fluid covered cock splitting her lips as she lowered herself down, this time taking all of him inside her, Darren came and stood beside her, he had removed his old shirt and his big hairy chest was in full view, in one motion he pulled down his pants and I almost choked when his huge cock jumped into view, "Oh my fucking god" Vanessa sad wrapping her hand around its thick girth, it looked huge in her tiny hand, and must be at least nine inches long.

I felt movement behind me and Emma moved forward again, her face level with mine she reach for Chris's cock, I pulled back letting it full from my mouth, looking at me she let it slide into her mouth until she had his balls on her chin, I stood up and undressed.

Emma is a great cock sucker, she was rubbing herself and moaning as Chris fucked her mouth, looking at me she said "Oh my god Lucie I need to be fucked" As she stood and stripped, she pushed Chris onto the chair and pulled his ass to the edge, turning towards me she lowered herself to his cock, "Eat my cunt while he fucks me Lucie" she said pushing me down by my shoulders.

I watched stunned as she lined Chris's cock up with her slit, her cute pussy was about to be fucked and I took hold of Chris's cock to guide it up my best friend, her lips opened and the cock disappeared inside her "Oh fuck me" she said as she started riding him harder and harder, I licked her clit the best I could, it was a hard little clit now, and now and again she lifted enough for me to suck the cock and lick her open pussy, she lifted herself off him and pulled him up, laying in the chair she opened her legs wide, Chris took the hint and put his cock back in her instantly fucking her hard, "Lucie sit on my face" she said, doing what I'm told I felt her tongue enter my wet hole.

I don't think Emma had been with another girl before but fuck she had a great tongue, she licked from my ass to my clit and back, and seeing the cock pumping her nice pussy and then having Chris lean forward and bite my nipples was too much, I felt my legs shake and new I would cum hard, Emma sensed it and licked my clit harder making me lose control and cum on her face, she didn't stop licking me and moaned as Chris fucked her harder, she said "Fuck Chris I'm coming on your cock" and she wrapped her legs around him shaking hard. Cliff couldn't take any more and pulled out of Emma held his cock and shot a long white jet of cum on her open pussy lips, the second shot hit her clit and shot over her mound, as he wanked a third shot spat out hitting her tits and chest, Cliff got up and headed to the kitchen, Emma and I melted into each other as I moved next to her, I scooped at her used pussy as I licked the cum from her tits, bringing my cum covered fingers up she opened her mouth to lick them, we then kissed swirling the cum between us as our tongues meet.

"Come on baby" I heard Jenny say as she lead a naked Rob by the hand to the lounge, she got a chair from the dining room and had him sit in front of the couch, she then tied his hands behind his back, she then checked the blindfold he was wearing, happy he couldn't see anything, she pulled Troy and Tony up from the couch and told them to strip, "Who the fuck is that," Rob said, "You not allowed to talk," Jenny said, "And these are the guys who are going to fuck your little princess."

Jenny reached forward and took off Rob's blindfold, she was standing between Troy and Tony with a cock in each hand, they both had good size cocks, both about seven inches but Tony's was thicker, she reached up and dropped her robe, she was now naked, Dan looked upset but his cock was hard, Troy took in Jenny's body and all he could muster was "Fucking hell."

Vanessa was getting fucked hard by Cliff and still sucking the huge cock that Darren had, she could only get the head of Darren's cock in her mouth but had been enjoying licking his big balls, her pussy was leaking all over Cliff's cock, and balls, she looked me in the eyes as she lowered herself on Cliff's cock and moaned she was coming, holding herself there Cliff moaned and said: "Fuck baby I'm coming in you."

Jenny lay down on the coffee table that was between the couches and spread her legs wide, Troy knelt between her legs and started eating her tight pussy as she opened her mouth to invite Tony in, he didn't need asking and slid his cock into her waiting mouth, I saw a tear run down Rob's face, but his cock was now twitching.

Chris came back from the kitchen and joined Emma and me, we had been kissing and finger fucking each other, his cock was soft but jumped when I took it in hand wanking him, he moved in front of Emma and she didn't hesitate to suck his growing tool.

Tony and Troy swapped places and Jenny sucked Troy while Tony lined his cock up with the beautiful blond tiny young pussy, he grunted as he held his cock head and rubbed it up and down her small opening, he spat on his cock and pushed it in saying "Fuck that's tight," he started thrusting into Jenny as she took the cock in her mouth deeply choking slightly.

I leaned back next to Emma opening my legs, "Come fuck me, Chris, give me that cock," Emma let his cock go and smiled as Chris lined himself up between my legs, "Lucie you have a beautiful pussy, I'm going to enjoy this," leaning forward he sunk his cock up me with one long push, I was so wet it slid in, I felt so full, then he pulled out and started pumping me slowly, Emma leaned over and sucked my tits, I was In heaven.

Vanessa lifted herself off Cliff's cock, and as it slipped out a river of cum poured from her, Cliff moved over and was watching Tony fuck Jenny, Vanessa lay on the couch and looked at Darren, he moved between her legs and it took a while but he managed to get that thick long cock in her, very slowly he started to fuck her, she was going nuts on that big cock.

"Fuck dude your girl has an amazing cunt, think I'll come fuck her every week," Tony said to Rob while fucking Jenny, Troy was getting his balls sucked and Jenny was rimming his ass with her finger, just as she pushed her finger into Troy's ass Tony pulled his cock out moaning that he was coming, he held his cock and aimed the first jet at Jenny's open pussy lips, he then dropped his cock on top of her mound and the second shot pooled in her belly button and ran down her tummy.

With Emma sucking and biting my big tits I felt myself about to cum again, Chris was fucking me hard and his cock felt great, every time he pulled out I could feel his cock head rub just the right spots, I came hard for the second time just as Chris pulled himself out of me and shot a huge load of cum over my tummy and tits, Emma licked some up but it was still hanging from my tits as I sat up, Chris went over and sat on the couch by Jenny, Tony joined him and they both watched Troy take his turn in Jenny's fuck hole.

Vanessa had most of Darren's cock in her but never took it all, I watched when Darren pulled out of Vanessa, her open well fucked cunt stayed open, she rubbed her clit while Darren took his still-hard cock over and feed it to Jenny, his dark cock sliding into her mouth was hot, don't think Rob thought so though.

Emma and I sat transfixed watching Jenny, a beautiful 22-year-old blond, being used by guys she didn't know and making her boyfriend watch, fuck it was a hot scene, Cliff left Vanessa alone and kneeled on the opposite side of Darren, while Troy took Jenny's cunt she was now sucking two cocks, Chris and Tony sat watching wanking their hardening cocks as Troy started grunting fucking her hard, "You like that baby, you like these guys fucking me," Jenny said looking at Rob, "Get used to it Rob, I'm going to fuck anyone I like from now on."

Rob sat watching his girlfriend being gang-banged, he said nothing but I saw him start to cum, and with his hands tied behind his back his cock pulsated as shot after shot of thick white cum left him landing all over the floor, "Fuck I'm coming" was all Troy said as he emptied his balls inside Jenny's body.

As Troy pulled out of Jenny Cliff was already in line to take his turn, he filled her in one push, I started to rub my pussy as I saw Darren looking over at me, he got up and walked over to Emma and me, without saying a word he pulled me down to my knees and put that big long thick cock between my tits, I pushed them together as he started to fuck between them, his cock was wet from Jenny's sucking and the cum was still there from Chris, I opened my mouth and took his cock head inside every time he thrust his impressive tool up.

Tony replaced Darren at Jenny's mouth, she was being fucked and sucking two cocks and now had Troy wanking his soft cock watching, he looked over at Emma and me and came over offering his cock to Emma, she took it in her hand, and leaned in to suck him. Emma was sucking and wanking Troy in between licking his balls, his cock was getting hard and I saw Emma rubbing herself, Darren was watching Cliff fuck Jenny, "Bro I'm next in that blond," Darren said to Cliff, I started to wank Darren with both hands, his cock was thick and hard like steal, I would have asked him to fuck me but Cliff chose that moment to pull out of Jenny and cover her small tits and face in his hot cum, he came a lot and she looked fucking hot dripping in cum.

As Cliff moved aside I looked straight at Jenny's pussy, her lips were red and the entrance to her fuck tunnel had cum running from it, Darren noticed as well and got up walking over to her, he stood between her open legs wanking his cock and looked at Rob, "you think your girls ready for this meat bro," Rob looked away and didn't want to watch, Darren knelt and put his big cock head against Jenny's cunt, "Watch me fuck your girl Rob," said Darren.

Vanessa had been watching all the action while she finger fucked herself and pinched her long nipples, as Darren worked his cock up Jenny, Vanessa got on her hands and knees and slinked her way over to Jenny

and took a cum covered tit in her mouth, Jenny let Tony's cock slip from her mouth "Oh my god bite my tits, Vanessa," she said, Darren was splitting Jenny in half with his cock but she opened her legs wider encouraging Darren to get more cock in her, I'd been so transfixed watching Jenny I didn't notice Emma next to me being fucked by Troy, she was on her back in the chair, Troy was holding her legs out wide fucking her at a steady pace, leaning over I sucked and licked her tits until she started to cum.

"Fuck me with that big cock Darren," Jenny yelled as she jacked a cock in each hand, Vanessa had licked the cum from Jenny's tits and eyed up Tony's cock, she looked up at him and opened her mouth, he reached over taking her hair in his hand and pushed his cock into her mouth ramming it straight down her throat, Darren had almost all his cock up Jenny and started pumping the little blond hard, next to me Emma whispered she was coming, she was shaking and I bit her nipple making her cum harder. Tony grunted and came in Emma holding himself deep inside her, he slowly started to pull out and I slid down and took his cock in my mouth, the combination of my best friend's pussy and his cum was lovely.

Troy was done and went and crashed on the other couch, I moved between Emma's legs and buried my tongue in her just fucked hole.

Emma moaned as I ate her out, Troy's load was leaking from her and I lapped at it like a girl in heat, I loved cum and loved Emma's pussy. After sucking her a bit longer I heard a lot of moaning and moved up to kiss Emma, holding each other we watched the action in front of us.

"Rob I'm coming baby, fuck I'm coming on this big cock," Jenny yelled, Cliff was jacking off and came all over Jenny's face, she licked her lips and started swallowing cum, Tony pulled out of Vanessa's mouth, and also unloaded on Jenny's tits and face covering her in his thick cum, "fuck I'm adding my load on this babe," said Chris as his cum shot across Jenny's stomach and over her pussy mound, the next shot landed on Darren's cock as he thrust into her and slipped down her pussy lips, Darren didn't miss a beat and used it as lube to push in harder, suddenly he pulled out and holding his cock started to wank aiming his cock at Jenny's open cunt, he exploded over her red pussy lips and lifted his cock shooting stream after stream of thick cum over Jenny's body, I've never seen so much cum from one cock, it was fucking impressive.

Jenny and Vanessa were scooping up cum and eating it like hungry whores, they kissed and everyone could see their tongues swapping cum, fuck that was a hot scene.

Darren wiped his cock on Jenny's thighs and got up walking to Rob, "Did you like that Rob, I enjoyed fucking your girl, think I'll get her number and bring the boys over more often," Rob looked up, tears streaming down his face, "Fuck you," is all he could muster, Darren went back over to Jenny and knelt putting his cock head in her mouth, Jenny and Vanessa both licked his cock clean, Darren looked over at Rob with a shit-eating grin, what a prick I thought to myself.

Everyone jumped as a phone rung from the dining room table, Vanessa got up to answer it, and I watched her hot little body as she walked over, there was still cum running down her thighs from her being fucked earlier, answering the phone she said: "Oh hi babe, yes everything's fine, kids are in bed and all quiet here, ok, see you soon."

Vanessa went to the bathroom and came back with a towel, she lay it on Jenny as Emma and I got up and helped Jenny sit up, "Johns is on his way home, everyone out," said Vanessa.

It was funny watching the guys find their clothes, I'm sure some had the wrong underwear and socks on, and ten minutes later they were gone, Jenny got up a bit wobbly on her feet and untied Rob, he said nothing as he walked to her room, Jenny stayed wiping the cum off her body and a few minutes later Rob walked out dressed, Jenny hugged him but he didn't look very interested, he was shocked by what he'd seen.

Rob left, and Vanessa quickly tidied up the place and went to her room.

Jenny and I hugged, and she leaned in and kissed me, "Can I tell you a secret" she whispered in my ear, "Oh my god you have more secrets," I laughed, "That's not the first time I've been gangbanged."

Jenny smelled of cum as she went to her room, Emma and I scooped up our clothes and went to Kate's room, "Stay with us tonight babe," I said, "Will Kate mind?" Emma asked.

I got on the bed next to Kate, she stirred and I told her Emma was here, waking she sat up and looked at Emma, "Hi Emma, come over this side," as she pulled back the sheets.

With the night light, I made my way to the other side of Kate, she has a huge bed so plenty of room, Kate leaned over and kissed me goodnight, "What about me," Emma said, Kate smiled and leaned over and kissed her as well but they didn't stop, instead, they started to make out, I could see Emma push her tongue into Kate's mouth and Kate does the same, I leaned in and sucked Kates tits and started moving my hand down her tummy to her pussy, my hand was meet by Emma's and we both rubbed Kate, we took a tit each and sucked and licked, I was rubbing Kate's clit and felt Emma's fingers enter her, between her finger fucking her and me rubbing her clit with us both sucking her tits she came in no time, we all drifted off to sleep cuddling each other.

I woke about an hour later and could hear a faint banging, I'd heard it before, it was John fucking Vanessa, I listened and couldn't believe I was still horny, I gently rubbed myself and listened to the fucking, I could make out Vanessa say "Oh yes fuck that's hot," but then I heard someone else's voice say "Yes Daddy, fuck me harder," I wrapped my arm around Kate and fell into a deep sleep.

Part 3 coming soon.

12