The Debtor Ch. 05 - Streamlining for Bess

Story Info
Twins go home, Trixie is revealed post op. New homes found.
6.8k words
4.42
2.4k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DirtBoss
DirtBoss
138 Followers

Martha had three orgasms the night before, with the redheaded maid Anne. Anne buckled her own hobble belt and locked the chastity belt on herself before putting her uniform on in the morning. Anne had left early to wake Mistress. Martha had never been happier and cared not that her ex-husband was now a woman with a cock above her cunt, turning tricks in the port district.

The maids had mostly healed over the last month. Their F cup breasts perched nicely on the corsets they wore for work, and both loved to play with and punish the others as soon as the surgeon allowed.

Anne crawled into Mistress's bed and Kat already had a lip lock on Mistress's pussy. They finished and Mistress allowed the two to wash her before switching their bound hands for today. Kat's left was bound to the collar and Anne's right. The two were let loose on duties for the day as Bess headed to surgeons in her new corvette. Martha was busy taking care of Trixie.

Pulling into the reserved spot next to the building. Entering the building, Bess nodded at the guard and said, "Five." The doors opened to the elevator and headed up. The 5th floor had Inga and the twins. Greta had helped her see the girls last night.

The receptionist had her sit and wait for Inga. While she waited a man showed up and talked to the receptionist. He was taken to the back. Bess saw Greta meet him at the locked door. Knowing his life was changing in the next three minutes made her pussy warm. Inga emerged to visit Bess.

"The girls will be ready next week. What should I do with them until the auction?" Inga asked.

"I will take them, and they can see the transformation of their father and stepmother. I have some plans for them to be of service for a few parties before the auction. I know with your tutelage they will be able to service women as well as men." Bess explained to Inga.

Bess took the measurements for the two girls with her. She headed with the measurements to the fetish store and had two outfits put together. She asked for the outfits to be delivered to Inga at the training center. Upon hearing the address, the woman taking the order looked terrified. Bess assumed she knew the place. The measurements given to Bess had been taken post augmentation operation for the twins.

The surgeon had let Bess know that the requested sizing was accomplished. It would take a month of special treatment for full recovery. Bess explained to him the plan for their recovery, and the doctor agreed to the plan. Bess would return in a week.

Bess picked up the girls on the day Trixie's bandages were to come off for the first time. Martha accompanied Bess and Trixie to the surgical floor of the building.

The entry guard looked Martha up and down. Bess had pasties covering Martha's nipples, but the rest of her rubber nurse's uniform was as it was daily. Including the exposed ass cheeks and hobble belt around her knees. The metal chastity belt could be seen between her ass cheeks as she hobbled by the guard station.

Her ass had firmed considerably in the time she had spent hobbling around, taking care of Trixie. Much of the wrinkled cellulite on her thighs had been worked off. The guard felt himself stiffening watching the rubber nurse get on the elevator with the sexy woman and mummified woman.

Getting off the elevator, Greta was talking to the receptionist. She turned to see the three walking through the sliding doors.

"Bess, follow me back, the surgeon will have some time soon. We can start to unwrap the new and improved Trixie." Greta said.

Greta looked Martha up and down. In her mind she thought that the rubber nurse could use a few enhancements, but the overall look was nice. The three followed Greta back to an examination room. A nurse brought in two extra chairs. Greta helped Trixie up onto the exam table and started with the gauze wrapping her head.

As Trixie was exposed to her owner.

"The hair on her body was all permanently removed. The exception was the eyelashes were retained. As you requested; now she can take on any look with a wig and drawn eyebrows. A 3/4" hole was cut out of her nasal septum for rings, bars, and anything else you want to hang there." Greta explained.

She continued to unwrap the gift. "Her lips have been collagen filled to where she will have to work to close them. They will return to the O shape you see revealed" Greta continued.

Bess saw small flesh tunnels where the dimples used to be in Trixie's cheeks and two above the chin about 1/4" and 2" apart. They were gold in color and looked to be actual gold. Bess could see gauze in Trixie's mouth, through the gaping O of her lips, holding her jaw open.

As soon as Greta began pulling the gauze out, four pink jewels were revealed in Trixie's gums above her four front teeth. Two on the lower jaw below the lower front teeth. The tongue came out with the gauze. Martha gasped.

"Oh, that is divine!" Bess said.

"The surgeon released the connective tissue that holds the tongue back into the mouth. Her tongue will now fully extend. Once she learns full control of the length of the tongue, she should be able to lick where her eyebrows used to be." Greta said as it rolled down Trixie's chin.

"The surgeon split the muscle to behind where the uvula normally is. You see her trying to control the two separate sides. The flesh tunnels on the tips of each side will allow attachment to the tunnels in the lower lips near the chin. You can also attach each side to a cheek and block mouth access entirely. The three pairs of flesh tunnels from the tip to the back of the split allow these rings to make the tongue singular again to help with her speech until she learns better control" Greta said, handing Bess three small piercing rings.

Trixie tried to say something, and it caused her tongue to flop outside her mouth and garbled sounds to emerge. Tears ran down her face. Martha wanted nothing more than to hold the poor disfigured woman.

Greta now removed the gauze from the H-cup breasts standing out of the top of the chest. A half inch thick five-inch round gold ring was at the base of each breast against the ribs and sternum of the woman. The breast mushroomed out from the smaller ring. Greta reached the side and pushed into the breast side while holding the metal of the gold ring.

"This bar goes through the base of the breast and is centered by a rod." She removed the 2"x3/8" ring from the nipple and pushed in. The nipple distended on the rod going through the center of the breast. "The ring through the nipple passes through the rod holding the breasts in place. They will never sag and should never need to be lifted. They will retain this shape for the rest of her life." Greta bragged.

A tattoo appeared below the navel and above Trixie's slit. "Property of Mistress Bess" The crotch gauze was next to go.

"You see we removed the clitoral hood in a female circumcision. The gland remains and is held proud by the two posts positioned behind it. The flat ends hold the Labia Majora away, so the clitoris is continuously exposed to stimuli and air. The remainder of the Labia Majora is currently held tightly together by the posts every 1/8" effectively creating a chastity closure with the urethra and vaginal drain being held by special posts in those positions." Greta explained, pointing out the posts and tubes.

"Be a dear Trixie. Bend over and hold the ass cheeks apart for me please." Greta asked.

Trixie stood from the table and complied.

"A special piercing the surgeon developed holds the rectal drain in place and if put on, the largest thing Trixie's ass could hold is my finger. While this piercing is in place, she will either need laxatives or a liquid diet." Greta said smiling.

Greta unwrapped each wrist to show a half inch flesh tunnel behind the wrist, between the radius and ulna. "This removes the need for cuffs or other restraints."

She then did the same with the ankle, between the Achilles tendon and the ankle. "Same for the legs, she can be secured with just rope or carabiners." Greta chortled.

The surgeon walked in as Greta finished. "Trixie, let me see the tongue!" were the first words from his mouth.

Trixie complied but was unable to control the direction of the two ends as they waggled uncontrollably.

"You will get better control soon; now out as far is it will go." The surgeon demanded.

Trixie tried. The surgeon grabbed the two tips in his fingers and pulled. Trixie groaned. Her tongue was outside her mouth at least 8".

"That worked fantastically." He spoke. He then tapped the end of Trixie's nipple. She groaned loudly and her knees went together. He then pulled the large rings through each nipple, and she groaned louder, and her knees came apart.

"That is working as I expected as well. No nerve damage with the placement. When I pulled you felt it down into your pussy didn't you." The man asked.

A blubbering tongue tip waggling response came from Trixie's O shaped slut mouth.

The surgeon walked to Bess. "Your fuck doll is done. Transfer the money we discussed and let me know if you want another." Upon finishing he turned and left the exam room.

"You brought what I asked, for Trixie?" Bess asked Martha.

"Yes Mistress!" Martha answered, producing a large shift and pair of sandals from her bag she carried.

"Dress her and we will go get the twins." Bess said, turning and walking out to the reception room. Martha soon hobbled out with Trixie following close behind. Her eyes ringed red from crying. Bess returned to the limo and went to Joe's building a few blocks away.

The twins were seated in the uncomfortable metal chairs waiting. Candy had hooded them and bound their arms behind their backs. They were both wearing form fitting black leather body suits. The 6" spike heels should have put the two-off balance, not being able to see.

Inga's training had given the two athletic balance that overcame that wobble. When Bess pulled up on each of their leashes the girls stood smoothly. The chastity belts were visible under the leather body suits. Both had their blond hair in a top tail out of the hoods and gags internal to the hoods stuffing their mouths.

Bess had a leash attached to the thick collars holding the hoods to the girls' necks and they followed the leashes instinctively. Each lifted the heels they wore in anticipation of obstacles following their new owner. Bess guided them out of the building and the driver helped the two into the limo. He grabbed a couple of free feels helping the twins into the rear facing seat. Martha sat next to Trixie holding her. Trixie was coming to terms with her new image. Her right hand kept moving between her sealed pussy and her snake like tongue.

Upon arriving home Bess told Martha. "Take Trixie back to her room. I will be there to release the two of you to play for the night. You can help her learn to use her tongue again. I can see that you want to give her some comfort. I will see the two of you there."

Martha and Trixie got out of the limo and left Bess with the twins. Bess led them to her room. Hooked the leashes up on the posts of the bed and left to find her maids. She found them in the common bathroom for the guest rooms. Anne was cleaning the shower and Kat was cleaning the toilet.

"I need you two in my bedroom!" Bess demanded. The two quickly got up onto their 8" ballet boots. Following their Mistress as quickly as they could. When Bess led them into her bedroom the two saw the two slaves attached to the end of the four-poster bed.

By the hair sticking out the top of the hoods, both were blonde. The black leather hugged identical bodies. The obviously modified breasts were the size of cantaloup on a thin small frame much like their own modified breasts. Two thin tubes exited the nostril holes and one out the obviously gagged mouth.

The remainder of their bodies was encased in black leather that fit like stretched rubber. The 6" stiletto heels accentuated the legs of each. Anne noticed one had a slightly larger ass than the other.

"You two take these into the other bathroom, strip and clean them for my bed this evening. Here are the keys to their chastity devices. No orgasms for them or you! Just cleaning. Now take them." Bess ordered.

Anne stepped forward and took the slave on the left, removed the leash from the post and pulled downward to put the girl on her hands and knees. Bess stepped forward and unclipped Anne's bound wrist from her collar. As Kat did the same with her charge Bess freed her hand as well.

Bess went to Trixie's room to release Martha so she could comfort the freshly minted fuck doll. The modifications the doctor had come up with were superb, perverse, but superb. He had asked for some artistic license after she had told him that she wanted Trixie to be what Trixie truly aspired to be. A toy to be used by men and women for pleasure and pain.

Bess released Martha, kissed her on the cheek, and went to find Bank. He had arrived home and was in the milking machine. A ten-inch cock was being driven back and forth in his ass slowly by a rod attached to a flywheel. He had attached his knees into cups and elbows were placed in similar cups with his hands wrapped around pegs at the front of the elbow cups.

As Bess entered, Bank was moaning while watching a woman dominating a man on the monitor in front of him. Bess forced him to watch sluts like himself submitting to strong women while his prostate was milked nightly. His little dick, pinned on a stainless prison was leaking seminal fluid into a container.

The Bank would empty the container and clean it with a small amount of deionized water. The contents would be placed in another container and refrigerated for the week. If he did not reach the required total per week on Sunday. Bess would bind him and place the e-stim in his rectum and shock his prostate until the required amount was in the jar.

Bank was in subspace and did not notice his owner watching his milking. He had come to enjoy the sensation of the fake phallus sliding back and forth on the gland. The fluid sliding down his urethra as his small penis tried to harden against its steel prison.

"When you finish come to my room in a bondage hood and nothing else." Bess ordered him. Bank was startled by her words.

"Yes, Mistress. Should I shower first?" Bank asked.

"No that will not be necessary." Bess replied.

Bess showered and prepared for bed wearing a satin teddy with a thin panty to give the girls something to remove from their owner. She returned to her bedroom from the ensuite to find four naked girls at the side of her bed.

"Kat and Anne stand at inspection." Bess ordered.

The two stood, spread their feet 6" past each shoulder. Arched their backs to display the breasts, placed their hands behind their necks and looked to the ground past their enhanced breasts. Bess stepped forward and patted each girl on the ass.

"You two have performed well. For the last few days. I am going to give you a treat." Bess said in a sultry voice.

She then removed the two chastity belts the girls wore. She ran her right hand through the slit and rings of Anne, her left slid through Kat's rings as well. Both moaned softly and suppressed the urge to push their crotches into her probing hand.

"You two have full access to each other until breakfast is served. Go to the playroom and play. The new slaves will wake me, so you do not have to. Enjoy your treats." Bess said, dismissing the girls for the night.

As the two giggled and skipped from the room Bess heard Kat say, "I can't wait to fuck the red out of your hair!" While Anne was giggling.

The metal of Kristian's chastity belt was pink in color. Cindy's was lavender. Bess had both stand at inspection and put tight rubber hoods over their heads, pulling their hair through the hole in the top. She put the eye pads on, blinding both girls, then placed them up on the bed. Each of them held her own ankles while on their stomachs.

This is how Bank saw two new slave girls in Mistress's bed. He had not spent a night in Bess's room since she took possession of him and Trixie. He crawled to her feet and kissed each before going to his slave position.

"Into the kennel for the night. You are going to be here for the next couple of nights. You will come to understand why, in good time." Bess explained and touched the back of his shoulders with her foot to have him comply.

Bank crawled into the kennel and saw goddess's cleavage as she bent and locked the entry to the wire cage.

Mistress crawled into the bed and said, "Girls, I need four orgasms before I sleep, show me what you have learned. No speaking at all."

The two were naturals as pussy eaters. Their tongue modifications helped. Cindy truly seemed to enjoy servicing Bess's asshole. Both were very adept at getting Bess to the top of the mountain with their tongues.

"You will hear three chimes at 5:30 am. I will be woken with your mouths on my body. Now snuggle up here and make a Mistress sandwich out of your two sexy little bodies." Bess ordered as she snuggled the two new additions.

Their melon sized breast remained in contact with her the entire night. The chimes rang and Bess was awakened as requested. Cindy on her vagina and Kris alternating nipples in her mouth. The girls still had pads covering their eyes. She left them on the bed and pulled Bank from the cage.

"Do you need to pee Bank? Bess asked.

"Yes, Mistress." Bank answered, dropping to the slave position. His nose was on the floor, and he was trying to get his penis there even though the head was pinned to his scrotum.

"What would you like more? To pee, or orgasm?" Bess asked him.

"Definitely Orgasm Mistress." Bank admitted.

"When was the last time you orgasmed in a woman's mouth?" Bess asked.

"Two weeks before you took possession of myself and Trixie. She gave me a blowjob for buying the corvette convertible." Bank admitted.

"I am going to let you do both, but you have to be blind while doing them." Bess said, padding the eye holes on Bank's bondage hood so he could no longer see. She then bound his wrists behind his back with leather cuffs and put a 3" penis gag in his mouth.

Bess moved him to the foot of her bed. Bound each ankle to the foot of the bed on each corner. Bound his wrists to the cross bar at mattress level. She then for the first time since installation removed the chastity rod and discs from his small cock and scrotum.

"This may cause some pain in the testicles but remember you asked for it." Bess said, fondling his small testicles with the flesh tunnels holding them in place. She moved the girls down on their knees in front of their bound father. She whispered in each of the twins' ears.

"Quiet, no speaking, or you will be punished. You will swallow all I give you and no complaints, or it will be 100 on your tits. Do you understand?" Bess asked.

Both girls quietly nodded their heads and tipped their heads back with open mouths. Inga had taught them well. Bess remembered well being used as the large woman's toilet for over a week. Bess pushed Cindy forward with a hand on the back of her head and lined her open mouth up with Bank's flaccid cock.

Bess held the cock and whispered in Bank's ear, "Piss slave."

It took a couple of seconds and pee began to dribble into the girl's mouth. Bess pulled her forward and lifted the girl's chin so she could figure out it was a cock the hot salty fluid came from, and she could swallow without spilling by mouthing the cock.

Bess pulled Kris forward and replace the swallowing Cindy on their father's cock so he could finish his morning business in that daughter's mouth.

"Since he is finished get him hard, while he is in your mouth. No touching, just your mouths." Bess said. She whispered in Bank's ear, "Don't you dare cum before I allow it. I will take a single tail to that little cock and flay it into a hundred different hanging strips."

DirtBoss
DirtBoss
138 Followers
12