The Debtor Ch. 05 - Streamlining for Bess

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kris had him hard and was working the small cock well. Bess removed Cindy's hood and had her move over and replace her twin sister on servicing the man's cock. Bess then removed Kris's hood. Bank was starting to shake, holding back his orgasm as the warm mouth and tongue of a now expert cock sucker worked his small meat.

"Both you girls open your mouths and close your eyes. You will share in the slave's seed. Bank, no cumming until I say." Bess ordered.

The girls closed their eyes and tilted their heads back with their mouths open. Bess grabbed the hard slick cock in her left hand and used her right to remove the eye pads from Bank. She rapidly started to pump the cock.

"Look at who is to receive your seed. Cum now slave!" Bess yelled.

Bank recognized his eighteen-year-old twin daughters just as he began to cover Cindy then Kris's faces with the orgasm that had been months in the making. As he finished his cock quickly went flaccid with embarrassment.

"Girls, thank your father and clean each other's faces." Bess ordered.

In unison the two submissive girls said, "Thank you daddy. You taste very good." Then began to lick the goo from the other's cute face.

Bess handed Bank the post and discs. "Install this and I will lock you back up." Bank had tears flowing down his face in shame.

His children had just sucked his cock and he covered his baby girls' faces with cum. The worst part was seeing them enjoy it, even after they knew it was him! He sent them to private school, so they did not become sluts, he failed as a father.

Mistress sent him downstairs to shower and he passed Trixie's room, and she was between the nurse's knees and must be servicing her pussy this morning. He had to get clean then do the same for his personal assistant by 7 am. Mindy had become quite the task master. That shock collar hurt, especially the little one she wrapped his cock and testicles in.

Anne and Kat crawled into Mistress's room as Bank left. The two new slaves were hoodless for the first time and the maids saw they were identical. Both wanted to play with them very much. Their slightly smaller melon sized breasts and smaller frames were not that much different than the maids'.

Bess locked the maids back up in their belts.

"I hope you enjoyed each other last night. I see Kat was not able to fuck the red out of your beautiful hair. I am glad of that; I so enjoy you as a redhead." Bess teased Anne. "I need the two of you to help me dress the twins. I have suits for them and would like to get them into the suits."

The first box said "Kris." Bess handed it to the maids and said, "Begin with her, pointing to the one in the pink chastity belt.

Bess removed the belt, as there would be no mistakes while the slave was in her pet costume. It had its own form of chastity belt. The maids powdered the latex rubber and began installing it on the slave. The hidden zipper down the back pulled the latex tight around Kristian's body.

The breasts remained bare. A hood covered her face, leaving the eyes and mouth visible but the nose was covered with a hook securing the covering into the nostrils. The chin and neck were covered then a stiff collar that matched the coloring of the suit went around her neck. The suit had straps that attached the upper arms to the forearms, with pads at the elbows that looked like little feet. The same with the legs.

Bess attached a tight latex belt that she carefully inserted a tube into the urethra of the slave and slid a thin plug into her lubricated asshole. The belt and plug were attached to a stiff long tail that went up her back then curled back to her ass about 4" higher.

Kat stepped back from the last of the leg straps and said, "Oh, fuck, she is a chipmunk!"

Bess attached a head harness that gagged her and made her now wide-open mouth look like it was full as a chipmunk. They finished the same process with Cindy, but the suit was a squirrel.

Take the two out to the yard and they can spend the day in the sun. When you get back, get each other dressed and remember it is an even day, so it is left for you and right for you." Reminding them to attach a wrist to their collars.

Bess dressed after her shower and headed back to the same diner she hired Kat from. Her food was outstanding still. The service was nothing like Kat's. After breakfast she headed to Joe's. She had a 9 am meeting on the sale of the virgin's hymens. After a month of healing, they could be used.

Candy was very happy to see her. Candy informed Joe on the intercom that Bess was here. She then crawled under her desk and slapped her hand on the seat of her chair.

"Mistress's tender ass should not be exposed to the steel seats. Plus, I want some nectar from between your legs. Please Mistress Bess." Candy said, half joking.

Bess gave her friend and submissive the pleasure of pulling her skirt up around Bess's hips and giving access to her vagina while waiting for Joe to become available. The door opened and a very young woman came out who obviously was a stripper and she had finished work here this morning.

Joe called the intercom to say that he was ready. Bess returned with that Candy would be finished in a minute and he could wait. She wanted to let Candy enjoy her finish. She also wanted to finish. Par excellence as usual. Bess tapped Candy's head and thanked her for her orgasm.

Bess walked into the office smoothing her skirt.

"You're going to end up stealing my Candy, aren't you". Joe accused her.

"Not on purpose. I can't help that she wants to be controlled by a woman and not a man. It is not my fault." Bess teased.

"She doesn't want to be controlled by a woman! She wants to be controlled by you. I may give her to you as a present. The last girl to leave has potential. She just needs some more training." Joe tittered back.

"I could put her to better use than a sexitary. She gets better use at night escorting your friends than out there in the office." Bess told him.

The two discussed the auction upcoming for the two girls' virginity. The auction was to be carried out by a British company that had been doing it since the 1600's. They had historic and worldwide connections. The conference call was answered by a woman, and she had an assistant listening in.

The two would fly in to take photos for the auction site. Bess and Joe would be present at the transfer of goods. The girls' virginity for cash. The location for the auction would be an offshore island in the Bahamas that was owned by the auction house.

Bess met the private plane on the tarmac at a secondary airport. The two occupants and piolet had gone through customs at a previous airport so there was no disruption to the pickup. Bess met Andrea and Joy for the first time.

Bess showed them into the house. The girls were in their suits out in the back yard. Joy began taking photos of the girls out there. Bess than had the maids take the girls to get them dressed in cute sundresses with 3" heels and hair brushed out with ponytails.

Joy did make up for the girls, making the twins look sweet and innocent. Over the remainder of the day Joy took photos of the girls. Andrea seemed taken by the pair of maids in Victorian dress with a hand bound to their collars and one hand free.

"What other surprise toys might you have here?" Andrea asked Bess.

Bess took the 45-year-old woman for a tour of the house. Bess took Andrea downstairs first and showed her the playroom. Trixie was nude, attached by her tit rings to a treadmill with Martha attached to the one next to her in her nurse outfit.

Bess did not belt Trixie she was left available for any use Trixie desired. She had ringed the flesh tunnels that were previously posted. Bess wanted Trixie to remember that she was nothing but a sex toy.

Bess removed Trixie and showed Andrea the extent of the modifications done to the woman. Andrea was amazed at the tongue and the rods though the breasts ending in rings at the nipple. It explained why the breasts did not move as the treadmill was exercising the toy.

The slightest touch to the exposed clitoris caused the girl to moan in arousal.

"I may have a buyer in England that would pay well for this." Andrea offered Bess.

"Let me know what they want to pay, and I may be interested." Bess said. "The nurse could be put to other uses anyway."

Bank was found bound into his milker. Andrea was impressed with the method of securing his small cock to the scrotum in chastity. The rings and flesh tunnels through the testicles.

"You have a very inventive surgeon, don't you?" Andrea asked.

"He is very good, most of Trixie Toy was his ideas." Bess complimented the surgeon.

Joy finished with the twins and Andrea had her take a group of Trixie with her chastity posts installed and tongue rings holding the tongue together then with the rings out and the tongue in both gag positions.

Andrea then recorded Bess discussing all the modifications made to Trixie Toy. Andrea then agreed to discuss them with her buyer and send Bess an offer for the toy. Bess offered the maids for the evening to the two women, and she was going to use the twins again.

A week went by, and Bess was offered double what she expected for Trixie. Bess followed the instructions Andrea sent her and 50% was deposited into an offshore account that The Bank had for transactions not observable by the government.

Trixie was dressed for travel with a current passport. Bess allowed her to suck The Bank one last time before she left. Trixie had long ago cried herself out. She had now accepted her new life as an object. This would just be a new phase as said object.

Mistress had put the rings in her tongue so she could communicate. She was given $2000.00 to travel with and a burner phone. Andrea would meet her at Heathrow and take her to her new life. Bess watched the fuck doll go through TSA then turned her attention to getting the twins ready to travel next week. They had gotten their passports renewed last week.

The private plane would be flying herself, Joe, Candy, and the twins to the Bahamas where they would be aboard a yacht to the island where the winner would meet them. Andrea had emailed Bess the week before the event to say that they had closed the bidding. A single winner paying $10M for both girls' maidenheads. He was from Qatar and named Omar. That was the extent of what Andrea was allowed to tell.

The girls were very excited for the day of travel. They had not traveled since leaving school. Bess put Martha in a dress but packed her nurse uniform for after arrival. The girls were in their cute sundresses and ponytails. Their chastity belts were packed in the suitcases.

The flight went without a hitch. Customs in the Bahamas was quick as Andrea was already there and worked through an agent, she had in the Bahamas for just this type of auction winner.

The yacht they got on in Freeport harbor looked closer to a cruise ship than anything Bess had ever been on. Bess allowed the girls to sunbathe nude. Martha was put back in her uniform and belted so no one used her. Candy sunbathed nude with the twins, sipping on her rye rocks. Joe lounged in his speedo at the pool, hitting on Andrea for most of the trip. The crew of the ship did not look at the naked girls or Martha twice.

As they arrived at the small island a yacht twice the size of the one, they were using sat at anchor there. Bess was thinking that maybe she could get used to yachting. The air was clear and warm. People handed her drinks and waited on her hand and foot.

Andrea told her what the initial outlay for the yacht was and how much operation and maintenance cost. Bess went back over what the hymen were going to net her from Omar and thought it might just work. She would have to go back over how much she received from Bank and the net on Trixie.

Bess took pity on Martha after her fifth fall from the hobble strap and the rocking of the ship. Bess did not want the woman to fall overboard. She was earning her freedom, not disposable. Bess facetimed the new butler to see how her maids were getting along without her.

They would be fun on a ship. He told her they were well and working hard as usual. Bess dressed the girls and belted them. Getting them prepared to meet Omar. Joe acted as the escort with Andrea. Omar wanted to inspect and greet the girls for dinner. He would then decide how to proceed. With his purchase.

Dinner was at the main house on the island. The island had previously been a plantation. Now owned by the auction house since the late 1800's when the owner went defunct on some debts to the auction house.

Omar was there in the formal dining room with Bess arriving from her room dressed in a formal silk gown. The gown was red, her feet were wrapped in 6" black stilettos. Hair up and a diamond choker on her neck. Candy wore a complimenting outfit along with an emerald choker and bracelets.

The two girls with her were in their sundresses with the same shoes they were pictured in for the auction. Bess had removed the belts and powdered their crotches. Omar stood upon their entry. Andrea made the introductions.

Bess thought the man was gorgeous. 6'3" of muscle and grace. His almost black eyes were hard to distinguish iris from pupil. Dark heavy eyebrows and a thick well-trimmed beard. When Bess presented her hand for a handshake, he turned it and kissed the back of her knuckles.

"After we dine, we will go through the formalities of Omar verifying the auctioned items are legitimate." Andrea stated.

Omar was attended by two women that were in burka and were not eating. He introduced them as his lead wife and her sister his second wife. Both, from what Bess could see, had dark eyes and the same olive skin as Omar.

Small talk over the food and drink of the meal. The meal over Bess presented the two girls for inspection.

"Bend at the waist girls and open your pussies for inspection." Bess instructed.

The girls faced away from Omar and did as they were instructed. Omar motioned his first wife to inspect the girls. She shined a pen light into each slit and probed with her finger. She nodded and went back to kneel by her sister.

"I would like to take them back to my room for the evening. I will meet you here at 7 am." Omar stated.

Bess's group and Andrea returned to the yacht for the evening and were served drinks by the young crewmen. Martha was allowed to drink and socialize with the group. Bess found the older submissive woman more interesting getting to know her better.

Martha woke Bess in the morning having set an alarm on her phone for 5:30 am. She had given and received an orgasm last night with Bess. They had breakfast with Andrea who kept glancing at the ship's first mate when he passed.

"Did you take him with you last night?" Bess finally asked the woman.

"Yes, he was delicious, I threatened to move onto the yacht, and he was even better." Andrea said.

Martha had dressed in her rubber nurse outfit and buckled her own belts this morning. She hobbled along behind her mistress, bare breasts swaying and belted pussy on display. The red collar and leash on full display.

Bess and Andrea left her on the yacht to retrieve the girls. They found Omar in the formal dining room at 6:50 am. Omar had a laptop open on the table and a young woman in business wear sitting in front of it. There were four women in burka now.

Two with olive skin and very dark eyes and two with pale skin and very bright blue eyes.

"I will marry these two. How much is there dowry?" Omar asked.

"I will not pay you for my girls. They are not going with you." Bess said, obviously getting upset.

Andrea stepped in front of Bess. "Let me negotiate with him. I think he wants to pay you for the right to marry your girls. Isn't that right Omar?"

"That is what I asked, how much for the right to keep and have these two bear my children?" Omar asked.

"First I must speak to the two alone!" Bess demanded.

Omar looked to the four women kneeling to the side. He nodded and the two with blue eyes stood and followed Bess out of the room to the foyer.

"Do the two of you understand what he is asking?" Bess asked. "You have my permission to speak freely."

"We had the best time last night. Please let us go with Prince Omar. We both get to be princesses." Kris said.

"Do you agree with your sister?" Bess asked.

"Yes Mistress, please let us be Princesses." Cindy requested.

Bess returned to the dining room and the girls instantly went to the other women and knelt.

"What is the number, Andrea?" Bess asked.

"$100 million dollars." Andrea said.

"For the two of them?" Bess questioned.

"Each!" Omar answered.

Bess reached out her hand for Omar to shake. They shook and the woman at the laptop said, "Sent."

Bess checked her phone as it dinged. "Received." Was her reply as she turned and strode from the room. Leaving the remainder of the Bank's family as breeding stock for Omar. She was excited to get home to her two little maids and for now to enjoy her rubber nurse. When Joe spoke.

"I would like to give you Candy as well. I will be flying to Sicily on some business, and she adores you. Cinnamon is well trained, and Candy loves you. Consider it a consummation gift.

12