The Debtor's Corral

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She's the customer, Andrea thought. I don't really know about this spectator thing, but it's Deirdre I should talk to.

"Thank you for letting me show off my tail," she said, keeping her back to both Deirdre and her husband as she wiggled for them. "Was your husband happy?"

"He is," Deirdre said. "How does it feel?"

I know what to say.

(Next door, in 14, the woman was saying, "Thank you for coming on my face, sir")

"I love it," Andrea said. "Thank you for shoving it up there."

"Try again."

Always say 'ass', Andrea tried not to sigh. Right.

"Thank you for shoving it up my ass."

"Good girl. Every time."

"Yes, ma'am."

Deirdre looked at her.

"Would you like to spank my ass now?" Andrea asked. "Or shave my pussy?"

The sound of hands and paddles slapping flesh never stops, Andrea thought, all these women taking all of that spanking makes it so I can't ever forget that it's coming for me.

"Let's shave you first," Deirdre said. "Would you like to keep the tail in or take it out while I shave you?"

That's a fake question.

"Oh," Andrea said. "Please leave it in my ass, ma'am."

Deirdre smiled and patted the table with the palm.

"Hop up here and we'll get started."

"Yes, ma'am."

Andrea couldn't imagine a dainty way to get up on the table without putting too much pressure on the little ball of the tail up her butt. She put her bare right cheek on the table's edge and rolled her body to the left so that her weight went entirely on her back with nothing pushing up against her cheeks.

Leaving nothing to the imagination, she thought, watching Deirdre's husband move around to the end of the table so he could look directly into her crotch.

Andrea spread her legs as Deirdre fetched a can of shaving gel from the dresser. She took a small pulse of the bluish gel onto her index and middle fingers and rubbed it on the right side of Andrea's vulva. Andrea waited for her to spray a little more gel and apply it to the left side, but Deirdre set aside the gel and left Andrea lying there with her legs spread in front of her husband, the tail still sticking out of her ass and hanging down over the edge of the table.

Deirdre returned with a small bowl of steaming water and a hand razor. Bending over to show her husband her own tail, she began dipping the razor in the water and taking smooth strokes through the creamed up gel and over Andrea's vulva.

At least it's sharp and quick, Andrea thought, watching the other woman bare her mound.

In less than thirty seconds, Deirdre had shaved the right side of her vulva bald. Andrea remained in place, holding her legs open, while Deirdre set aside the razor and bowl and brought out a washcloth.

A moment later, she wiped down Andrea's crotch with the utmost gentleness.

They didn't pay to slap me down there, that's for sure.

"There we are," Deirdre said. "Stand up and let's show him."

As Andrea stood and faced her husband, Deirdre slipped off her white panties and stood beside her as if they were two soldiers ready for inspection. Glancing down because Deirdre's move had surprised her yet again, Andrea saw that Deirdre had also shaved half of herself.

I get it, Andrea thought, she shaved my right side and her own left.

With Deirdre on her right side, it meant that the shaved halves of their mounds were close to each other.

"Cute, don't you think?" Deirdre said conspiratorially. "I didn't tell him this part, you know."

"It is cute," Andrea agreed, and meant that much, but added, "Thank you for shaving me like this."

"You're very welcome, dear," Deirdre said.

Behind Deirdre's husband, the customer at section 7 had left and the woman there applied a washcloth to her pussy, cleaning the semen out of her pubic hair.

She looks relieved, Andrea thought, I just have the spanking left and I can be like that.

"Is it time to spank my ass now?"

"Indeed," Deirdre said. "I think watching me spank and paddle you will be his favourite part, hm?"

The husband gave his wife a smile.

"How would you like to start on my ass?" Andrea asked.

"Let's just bend over the table and start there," Deirdre said.

"Yes, ma'am."

Andrea had seen several videos of women taking spankings in her orientation and had already chosen what seemed like the easiest and most natural pose. She turned her back on them and put her elbows down on the table. It left her hips and cheeks higher than her chest, which seemed to be as contrite a pose as she could manage.

Comfortable as it can be, I suppose, with a tail in my asshole and my whole body exposed.

"Lovely," Deirdre said.

I need to tell her I want her to start, Andrea thought, and I better say the word 'ass' in there.

The Agency's orientation had given her a number of pad phrases to use.

"Please enjoy spanking my ass," she told Deirdre.

I can hear all of the other women getting their punishment, Andrea thought, wondering how that noise had faded into the background noise but somehow now came to the fore.

In addition, heavy boots could be heard approaching from behind Andrea, one of the enforcers coming to observe the beginning of festivities.

Here it comes.

Deirdre took a swipe at Andrea's left cheek, a sharp snap issuing against the cacophony and deeper, harsher sounds.

If she spanks like that, I can go all day and barely feel a thing.

"You may go harder," a deep, male voice instructed.

That's the enforcer.

"Oh," Deirdre said.

She struck again, harder.

"Much harder than that," the man told her.

With a grunt, Deirdre struck Andrea's cheek, stinging her flesh.

"Yow!" Andrea yelped. She quickly caught herself. "Thank you."

"For what?" Deirdre scolded.

"For spanking my ass," Andrea said quickly. "Thank you. Please spank my ass more."

"That's how hard you do it," the enforcer confirmed to Deirdre.

Andrea heard the heavy boots walking away.

"That's a lot of hard spankings you're getting," Deirdre said, the smirk evident in her voice.

Andrea turned her head around and looked at Deirdre.

Gotta say it. Gotta show appreciation for paying off my debt.

"And I'm very grateful for every one," Andrea said. "Keep spanking my ass."

"Here it comes."

Andrea faced away again and Deirdre started a continuous onslaught of slaps to her left cheek. Feeling like screaming in protest, Andrea turned her cries into gratitude.

"Thank you, ma'am!" she called out, watching the woman in section 14 wiping semen off her face. "Yes, please!"

"You like this?" Deirdre yelled back as she continued slapping.

"Oh, yes," Andrea said. "Spank my ass more!"

Deirdre didn't stop slapping, but continued demanding encouragement from Andrea.

"You love it?"

"I love it," Andrea said. "I love my spankings."

What else did they tell us to say? Andrea thought desperately, trying to put the stinging pain aside long enough to remember. What sentence can I put the word 'ass' in?

"Spank my ass good and red!" she told Deirdre. "Make sure to get to both cheeks."

"Hah!" Deirdre said. "Good girl reminding me!"

The assault on her right cheek began.

"Oh, yes, ma'am," Andrea grunted. "Thank you for making my whole ass red."

They went on like that for another minute, Andrea taking encouragement from all the other women around the room, crying out 'please' and 'thank you' for the payment of their debt.

"Spank my ass good and hard!"

Breathing heavily, Deirdre took a break.

"Oh," Andrea sighed. "Thank you, ma'am. Thank you so much for spanking my ass so, so many times."

"Good..." Deirdre trailed off.

Andrea turned around to see the woman heaving with delight and flexing her right hand.

"Good girl," Deirdre said. "Good girl. We'll just look at you for a bit."

"Please enjoy looking," Andrea invited them. "I hope your husband likes my red ass for his birthday present."

"Oh, he does."

Andrea searched her mind for other phrases to use.

"I do deserve a nice, red ass for all the money you gave me," Andrea assured her. "He can have a close look if he wants. And whenever you're ready, you can work on it some more."

Somewhere, Andrea assured herself, a counter kept track of how many times Deirdre had slapped her and how much punishment remained. How the computers managed this with all the slapping echoing around, Andrea couldn't imagine.

"Oh, we will," Deirdre said as her husband approached and examined Andrea's reddened flesh. "But I think I'll need to use the paddle."

"I'd love having my ass paddled, ma'am," Andrea said.

Only have to keep this prattle up a little longer.

"I bet you would," Deirdre said, the tone of her voice indicating she and her husband wanted more time looking at her ass.

Out of the corner of her vision, she saw that station 7 had a new pair of people while attendants cleaned up station 14.

The woman in 7 had already removed all of her clothing and knelt before the customer, eyes down, holding a dildo up to him.

"Would you like me to use the dildo on my pussy or ass first?" she asked him.

"Start fucking your ass," he told her coldly.

"Yes, sir," she replied. "It will be my pleasure to fuck my ass for you."

Wow, okay, Andrea thought, seeing the dildo. That's way bigger than the little ball up my butt. How much money does she owe?

"Andrea?" Deirdre broke her concentration.

"Yes, ma'am."

"Would you like to remove your tail?"

Really, we're doing this again?

"From my ass?" Andrea asked. "Oh, no, ma'am. I'm so glad you shoved it up there."

"You liked when I shoved it in your ass?" Deirdre asked.

"Oh, yes, ma'am," Andrea laid her gratitude on thickly. "Thank you so much."

"Why don't you take it out and put it back in again, then?"

"You -" Andrea stammered, "you want me to do it?"

"Do what?"

"Put it in my own ass?"

"Yes," Deirdre said. "Do it... a few times."

Oh, Andrea thought, looking at the woman in 7 who now gently inserted a dildo between her cheeks, slowly stretching her hole.

They saw that and they want me to do it now.

The checkbox she'd selected did allow the customer to do ten insertions and removals during the session.

Do they want me to talk like her too? Probably. I didn't watch that part of the orientation though, so I don't know any of the right words to use.

"I can fuck my ass with it," Andrea said. "Nine more times. Is that what you want?"

"Yes," Deirdre said. "Do it nine times and then leave it in. Would you like that?"

The words, just heard from the other debtor's mouth, came naturally to Andrea's lips.

"It would be my pleasure to fuck my ass with it," Andrea said.

Here goes.

Trying to keep herself relaxed while reaching around her body, Andrea grabbed the base of the ball of the tail where it touched the ring of her anus.

Relax and take it out, she told herself, it's small. No big deal.

She pulled gently and felt her muscles trying to relax.

Forcing a small squeak from her throat, Andrea popped the ball out of her ass.

"Ah," she breathed.

Pushing just as gently, she slid it back into herself. Her anus protested a little harder at this, but Andrea knew how much force was appropriate and got it back in.

"One," she said.

"Keep going," Deirdre said.

"Yes, ma'am. My pleasure."

Gently, Andrea pulled the tail in and out of her asshole, over and over again, counting off each penetration.

"Two," she groaned. "Three, uh... four."

It should be getting easier.

"Five, six," Andrea added, feeling the lubricant coming out of her and dripping down to her vulva. "Seven, eight."

She looked over her shoulder to see Deirdre and her husband watching intently.

"Last time it goes in my ass," she warned them.

With a quick thrust, she popped it in.

"Nine!" she said. "Thank you for watching me fuck my ass."

"Good," Deirdre said. "Now the paddle."

"Yes," Andrea agreed. "My ass is all yours to paddle."

The 'paddle' in question came out of the dresser. A small black handle attached to a length of flexible silicone as wide as three of Andrea's fingers, as long as her forearm. Strikes with the paddle cost four times as much as hand spankings. The debt would burn down faster, but much more painfully.

I've had men spank me before, just playfully, in bed, Andrea thought, but never this.

"You'd like a good paddling?"

"I'd love to have my ass paddled," Andrea replied. "Please."

A new Customer showed up in section 14. He immediately unzipped his pants and stuffed his partial erection into the new woman's face. Still fully clothed, she began sucking on it.

I never wanted to really do that kind of sex work, Andrea thought, spanking and paddling seemed different somehow.

As the first paddle struck her left cheek, however, Andrea started having second thoughts.

Suddenly straight-up prostitution doesn't seem so bad, does it?

"Thank you, ma'am," Andrea said. "That was a good one."

"You want more?"

"Please ma'am," Andrea told her. "Paddle my ass all you want."

"Keep saying 'thank you'."

Deirdre swatted her again and Andrea thanked her. She tried to keep her 'thank you's as fast as the paddles fell, but the searing pain and the blistering speed of the strikes made it impossible.

"Oh, God!" Andrea cried out. "Thank YOU! Oh, thank you... for... paddling... my ass!"

She wanted to scream out for Deirdre to stop, but that wasn't allowed. Too much money would be forfeited and charged in interest. She diverted the strength of her protests into the appropriate verbiage the moment needed.

"Oh, yes!" she would shout, or, "Good one!" or "My ass!" interspersed with as many 'thank you's as she thought wouldn't sound too repetitive.

Not too hard to figure out, Andrea thought, just say the opposite of what you're thinking.

"So wonderful!" she called out. "Smack that ass!"

After receiving countless strikes hurled at her left cheek, Deirdre stopped.

Could it be over already? Was that enough? It can't have been.

"Oh, ma'am," Andrea gasped, her brain as fried as her ass cheeks burned. "Thank you so much. The paddling... I deserved... so much... my ass..."

She didn't know what to say in the depth of her confusion.

"You can't take any more, can you?" Deirdre asked.

"Ma'am?"

"Your ass," Deirdre said mildly. "It can't take any more."

"Oh, not so, ma'am," Andrea went instinctively into denial.

Don't take away all my progress, all the credit I've paid off already!

"It's fine, ma'am," Andrea protested, turning her head and trying to focus her bleary eyes so she could plead with Deirdre. "Please... please keep using my ass... I love it."

Deirdre frowned and turned to her husband.

"What if we... renegotiated something else?" Deirdre asked.

"Ma'am, I-" Andrea stammered. "Something else? I already did the tail and the shaving... I don't know. Please. I enjoy being paddled. I can take it. Please keep going."

Deirdre waved over one of the enforcers.

"Yes, ma'am?" the baton wielder asked.

"I'd like to offer this debtor a renegotiation," Deirdre said.

"Of course, ma'am," he said.

From his jacket, he produced a pad, selected the individuals involved and pulled up the contract.

"You have contracted for pubic shaving, ten insertions of the small anal-penetrating tail and three hundred credits of spanking and paddling," he said. "One hundred ten credits of spanking remain. What do you wish to renegotiate?"

Deirdre selected from the menu of checkboxes.

"Andrea Hannover," the enforcer said, turning the pad around, "Do you concur?"

Andrea straightened herself, turned to face the three of them, and examined the pad.

"Oh," she said in surprise, seeing what Deirdre had selected.

"This will take you over budget," the enforcer told Deirdre.

"We will refund Andrea the difference," Deirdre confirmed. She turned to Andrea, "If the debtor agrees?"

I'll have money left over? Andrea's eyes lit up. But this... this is real prostitution now.

She looked around the venue, watching all the women she could see.

14 was feverishly sucking on her customer's penis. 7 fucked two dildos, one in each hole. 16 was slapping her breasts with a man's erection and 8 was cleaning semen off her ass cheeks.

Everyone is doing it here, aren't they?

Andrea also felt the stinging in her rear and wondered how long it would take to heal and let her sit down properly.

Fine.

She checked the box off and the enforcer whisked the pad away and disappeared into the noisy background.

"Kneel," Deirdre said. "And ask nicely."

"Of course," Andrea said. She looked up into the husband's eyes. "It would be my pleasure-" she paused to look at Deirdre a moment "-to be a target for your come."

The man pulled his cock out and started jerking it immediately.

I didn't watch this part of the orientation either, Andrea thought. I just have to make stuff up.

"I hope it's a lot of come," Andrea extemporised, wondering what the man wanted to hear. "I want you to get my face really messy."

Deirdre whispered things in the man's ears that Andrea could barely make out.

"I'm all yours," Andrea begged, trying to keep her eyes open and maintain eye contact. "Please. I deserve a face full of come. I owe all these credits. Your wife paddled me so hard, I just couldn't take any more. So please, forgive me. Forgive my poor ass for not taking any more paddles. I need you to come-"

The man grunted and shot a load right into Andrea's forehead. She closed her eyes as it spilled down the bridge of her nose.

"Oh, yes! Thank you!" she cried out. "Thank you for coming in my fa-"

A second volley splattered over her lips and open mouth. She didn't spit, letting the bit that landed on her tongue drizzle out.

I've run out of clever things to say, Andrea realised.

"More! Please, more! More come on my face!"

Andrea turned her face up to keep it from dripping onto her dress, but knew it wouldn't work. The man jerked another volley out over her eyes, splattering her cheeks with his recklessness as she asked for more and more.

"Thank you, thank you," she murmured. "So much come. Thank you!"

My debt is gone, she thought, I'm a whore, but my debt is gone and I'll have some money left over for once.

With her eyes closed, she had no idea what the two of them were doing. They could be ignoring her, examining her or even getting dressed and leaving.

"Are you done with my face, sir?" Andrea asked.

"Pardon?" Deirdre asked.

Right, I should only talk to her, even if I got away with it while he was coming.

"Is your husband done with my face, ma'am?" Andrea asked her.

"Did you like getting come on your face?"

"Oh, yes, ma'am. Thank you very much for getting him to come on me and saving my ass from any more paddling. I'm so sorry my ass couldn't take any more."

"Good girl," Deirdre said. "There's just one more thing. Sit still."

Andrea waited and suddenly felt Deirdre's little hands taking hold of her chin and the back of her skull.

What is she- oh!

A dainty tongue started lapping away at her face.

She's licking his come off my face. What should I do? Andrea wondered. Right. Always show gratitude.

"Oh, thank you, ma'am," Andrea said instantly. "Thank you for cleaning me up."