The Debtor's Corral

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
xtorch
xtorch
1,652 Followers

"Well, you're such a hard worker," Deirdre said between slurps. "With that tail up your ass?"

I'm still on the clock for her, aren't I? Don't stop now.

"I loved the tail in my ass," Andrea simpered.

"Mm," Deirdre murmured. "Yes, that little ass-fucking was beautiful."

"I loved fucking my ass with it."

"You dirty little girl," Deirdre continued licking Andrea's eyes. "Taking those paddles."

"I deserved it ma'am," Andrea said. "All that ass paddling, for all the trouble my debt has caused."

"You've been a bad girl," Deirdre said.

"Very bad," Andrea agreed. "Thank you so much for spanking me. I deserved it all."

Deirdre's mouth opened wide over Andrea's, enveloped her lips and forcibly sucked the come out from between them. Andrea parted her lips and used her tongue to push out the bit of semen that had gone into her mouth. Deirdre sucked her tongue clean before moving on to finish licking up her face so Andrea could finally open her eyes.

"Am I clean enough, ma'am?" Andrea asked.

"I think so," Deirdre said. "Stand up."

Andrea stood up and waited, looking down at her spattered dress.

"I was going to let him come on my face at home," Deirdre said. "But this seemed like an even better present."

"I hoped he liked it," Andrea smiled. "Glad to be a part of your celebration."

"I think it's time to remove your tail," Deirdre said.

They do get ten insertions and removals, Andrea thought, and it does have to come out.

"I enjoyed having it my ass," Andrea said. "But, yes, it should come out. Do you want to take it out of my ass or watch me do it?"

"I will do it," Deirdre said. She nodded to the table. "Lie on your back up there so you can watch."

Carefully, so as not to put pressure on her cheeks and pop it out prematurely, Andrea mounted the table and rolled onto her back, spreading her legs by grabbing her ankles.

"Can you see your asshole?" Deirdre asked.

"Yes, ma'am," Andrea said, craning her neck to look down at herself.

"Pardon?"

"I can see my asshole, ma'am."

"Good," Deirdre said. "What would you like to see, now?"

"I've enjoyed having it in my ass, ma'am," Andrea said carefully. "But I'd like you to pull it out of my ass now."

Deirdre grabbed the base of the tail and pulled, not nearly as gently as Andrea had, popping the tail out, its silverish metal ball shining with lubricant.

"Thank you, ma'am."

"Now what should we do about mine?" Deirdre asked.

"Oh!" Andrea exclaimed, having forgotten it entirely. She decided that Deirdre must want her to sound eager. "Can I pull yours out of your asshole?"

"If you'd like."

"I would love to pull your tail out of your ass," Andrea said.

Deirdre turned around and put her hands on her knees, arching her back to present her cheeks and the long, bushy white tail.

"Just like I did yours," Deirdre said. "Nice and quick. My husband likes watching it pop right out."

"Yes, ma'am," Andrea said.

She grabbed the base of Deirdre's tail, her thumb and forefingers touching the other woman's wet, lubricated anus, and pulled with a swift jerk.

Having seen her own tail's ball, she expected something similar, but Deirdre's tail - when it popped out - was something like twice the diameter and had a point on the deep end instead of a round ball.

"Ooh!" Deirdre protested. "Ooh."

"Are you okay, ma'am?"

"Yes, yes," Deirdre said. "You did it exactly right. That's how he likes it."

It seemed strange to do things for a man who had already blown his load, but Andrea shrugged it off.

"Your debt is paid," Deirdre said. "We'll take our leave and you'll see the extra credits in your account I'm sure."

"Thank you, ma'am," Andrea said, and meant it.

It'll be a while before I have money troubles.

Deirdre grabbed her panties and her skirt and headed off with her husband, passing between section 7, where the woman was down to just one dildo (in her ass) while the man spanked her and section 8, which had emptied out and was undergoing cleaning. Andrea watched the two of them exit to the right, behind Section 8.

There are showers back there, Andrea remembered from the orientation. They'll need it almost as much as I do.

Andrea sat down with some care for her spanked cheeks and mistreated asshole, and took a deep breath. The woman in 14, behind her, still made cock-sucking noises, while the woman in 16, who had started before Andrea had arrived, had the customer's erection slapping her face.

I guess it's not big deal and I can't judge, she thought, I came in here thinking I could just take a really hard bunch of spankings and paddlings, and I ended up shaving my pussy, wearing a tail plugged into my ass and letting a guy come on my face.

Suddenly, the other women and their choices seemed less far fetched.

I can't imagine the nipple clamps, though, Andrea frowned as she slouched in her chair.

Her eyes caught her crotch and saw its half-shaved strangeness.

That, Andrea thought, is going to get fixed as soon as I get home.

xtorch
xtorch
1,652 Followers