All Comments on 'The Deccan Princess Ch. 01'

by SargonofNukkad

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
awesome

I loved this story and I realy want to see what happens next. It was unlike other stories I have read in this site. All the best for your future works

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Real Read

I believe I would have read something like this except less detail and more like they went to make love then the next tells what happened afterwards.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I like the way you write these interfaith stories sir keep going.

I am a hindu but still want that muslims must fuck hindu women and take them.

Because hindustan will only become more progressive when a muslim fuck a hindu women.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Alauddin khilji was a true ghazi he conquered entire india for islam i am a hindu by birth but now i am muslim insha allah we will eradicate the idolaters from this land

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Deval will have to bank on her superior sexual prowess during sexual intercourse with Alp Khan if she wants to move centre stage by sidelining both Rubaya and plans. It might not be very easy.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Wow Where's the second part

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

In real history Kunwarani Deval Devi was daughter of Rani Kamla Devi from her earlier husband Rai Karan ll .Both mother and daughter duo were ravishing beauties and were captured by Allaudin Khilji's army in Gujarat. While Allaudin married Rani Kamla Devi making her his Chief (favourite) Queen, Prince Khizr Khan , the Crown Prince fell in love with Kunwarani Deval Devi and as soon as she attained her puberty by having her first menstruation, he married her.

Later when Khizr Khan was murdered by his brother Mubarak Shah , Deval Devi married Mubarak Shah ; and when Mubarak Shah was assassinated by one Khusro Khan, Deval Devi became wife of Khusro Khan till they are both burnt to death by rebel forces .

LET US SEE WHAT THIS FICTIONAL STORY TELLS

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Yes , the romance between Prince Khizr Khan and Princess Deval Devi has been recorded in a love-story poem called 'Aashiqa' by the poet Amir Khusro.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Muslim lund is best

AnonymousAnonymous1 day ago

As a hindu girl, what I wouldn't do to be in the place of Deval Devi!!! What a romantic and sexual partner and journey she had.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous