All Comments on 'The Decision'

by DG Hear

Sort by:
  • 38 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
good. . . .

It's good. . Cheating is cheating. . Good to read. . . Thanks { sam }

xtremeddxtremeddabout 13 years ago
Yup! Really enjoyed this. Good Decision.

DG,

Good lesson, good story and great writing.

Life should be simple pleasures and no conflict. Drama, cheap thrills and conflict are not influences that allow a relationship to last. Conflict destroys it. All external influences loose their power in the face of loyalty. In other words, 1% disloyalty is the same as 100% disloyalty. Your choice, you choose and its "Your Decision".

As always... Thanks for sharing on Lit.

x

Rockyderek_caRockyderek_caabout 13 years ago
Good stuff

Sure Like to see a woman of character in stories. We hear from many a reader that they hate wimpy assed cucky stories, I'll assume that they will approve of a woman who won't take this kind of bullshit from her husband. I knew a fellow years ago, he said he and the missus were open to swinging together or separate, as long as she didn't do it at home it was okay with him. Always wondered if she knew of the arrangement?? Maybe after her first STD surprise.

oldwayneoldwayneabout 13 years ago
Excellent story, DG and...

I'm glad you chose not to post it in the LW Category. Thanks for another DG story. You are always one of the very best.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
not bad

but the rapists need to be prosecuted - too much acceptance of that kind of behavior in our society

BigJohn601BigJohn601about 13 years ago
An excellent story told from many perspectives...

Linda's first husband was a heal, he didn't deserve her. Mike up and the topper was his two girls. While Linda had to endure the embarassment of her involuntary swapping, she made the right decission and got out of the marriage.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
good one

but you should not nave told the story from Paul's POV, it is alway misleading, like missed some conversation, between him and Linda, when you hear from someone POV, he will always convince you he is good guy, or could become. Telling story from Mike's POV only would have been great. Because you initially you decided it was going to be in favor of Mike, then what other character did seems, very unrealistic.

----He cheats but is a good guy otherwise. She is very Well headed. No Mike.

----He is just normal guy, confusion about why she thought he was the one. she married him.

----Mike is nice guy but because, we dont know much abt him, so we cat just say he is the one, just because his wife died, and he has two girls, who need mother, does not qualify him as good guy.

----Paul is selfish bastard even though he did nothing in this part, he is bastard because mike is good guy.

You see how just make per-decided end you created character with no specific trades and realistic emotions. Just make one character you made other totally evil, or to make one evil you make another Hell of of guy for no reason, which really sound childish, like convincing others with your own thoughts, it should be left on readers, but you took that decision yourself.

All i want to say is it would have been better, if it was from one pov. best if it was Mike's

bruce22bruce22about 13 years ago
Pleasant Story

Well written and enjoyable. I kind of wish that you did not show your cards so early in the story. After your introductory remarks there was no real tension in me... I knew what was going to happen. The three POV's suffered from the lead-off hitter being a real SOB and sort of polluting the story. After he disappeared the story was fine...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
perfect

Perfect ...love it

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Just for what U wrote at start...

...I gave it 5 stars. With any luck you'll see more adultery type stories here from the female perspective.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Sleazy Sleazeballs

The guys in this story are truly sleazballs. Got halfway thru the second page before calling it quits. Date rape drugs don't have a place ANYWHERE. PERIOD. Both these guys deserve long jail sentences.

Harryin VAHarryin VAabout 13 years ago
as a STORY this not great ...What is the issue?

as I read the preamble DG Hears says Linda has a decision to make.

Really??? why?

Paul PLANNED and plotted so that his wife was drugged and there for RAPED.

so what is the god damn issue?

WHY isnt Paul under arrest?

Linda is smoking hot and has NEVER turned him down for sex and has a FAR better body than the teenage wife . But it is clear Paul is mentally ill

"I love Linda, I really do but I also like strange pussy.."

But, deep down I do wonder if she's being honest with me.

I often pictured her with her legs spread wide and some guy pounding her pussy

Maybe I need to get caught to get rid of this addiction

I went back to my apartment wondering what the hell just happened. I knew I wanted to fuck this little cock tease but at what price

Look," said Paul. "Let's just put this behind us. We'll write it up to a bad mistake. I didn't really like watching another man fuck... having sex with you anyway.

*-*-*

so again what is the issuse for Linda??

LakesLakesabout 13 years ago
Excellent story

Not one of your best, but still excellent. Too much given away in the beginning robbed the story of needed tension.

katibkatibabout 13 years ago
Character

DG: I always look for your stories because without fail you have interesting plots or themes. Such is the case with this one. Great job in depicting Paul's sleazy character right at the start, and in slowly introducing us to Linda's quality. Editing improved as the story progressed; but at the beginning it was terrible. Also, learn when to use "whom."

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Usual good writing

The writing was good but after reading what a shit Paul was from his own description of his behavior I wasn't interested in the story. Why would I want to know what happened to a piece of crap like him? Shoot him and be done with it.

OldHidekiOldHidekiabout 13 years ago
Thank You.

Great character development. The difference between Mike and Paul was night and day. Linda made the right choice.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago

The story was so predictable that if it wasn't for the author's ability to tell a tale it would not have been worth reading. Paul and Linda were both cheaters. He was physically cheating while out of town on business and Linda was having an emotional affair with Mike and his daughters while Paul was out of town. If she hadn't been having an emotional affair with Mike then she never would have jumped so fast to increasing her time with Mike and his daughters or jumped into a new marriage so soon after her divorce. Paul and Linda's marriage would have failed even if the drugging/swapping had never occurred becasue Linda wanted kids and a family and Paul wouldn't have likely to be able to provide her with it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Idiot story

This was a poorly constructed story as it revolved around a cheater who was set up by a swinger couple.

Lisa just showed up at the tub? Come on DG, that is no different than the writers on here pretending to be their wives to get lezbo's to hook up.

The real story would have been the cheater playing Lisa in the apartment in graduated contact, until he nailed her.

That turns the tail on the set up, and Carl the jerk would want his pay back, which then could have the cheater dope Carl up and stick him in bed with some black dude to wail on him.

Any writer would know the story in this and you missed it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Wow, this is a 1st, EVERY single person in this story is a scumbag!

Paul is a complete scumbag, that's obvious, the story would have been better if you hadn't over done it so much with him... Wife is a person with NO self esteem... a whore in college, lets husband cheat on her, and the whole time she's starting a relationship with Mike... through the kids... becoming replacement Mom. Mike, is a shallow person who uses his kids to pip for him, just pathetic... this one is all too common in real life, and I've NEVER seen it end well. The sister and parents decide to FUCK OVER their daughter by having Paul over even though they are separated and going thru a divorce. If I was her I would leave that pathetic family behind. So, we have a fairly non-erotic story about a bunch of scumbags. YAWN.

AnotherClosetReaderAnotherClosetReaderabout 13 years ago
No double standard. Yay!

Little prick got what he deserved.

PrincessErinPrincessErinabout 13 years ago
Awesome

I actually liked this story because it was set up as the predicable cheating story. Good luck in the contest.

EesomeBeastieEesomeBeastieabout 13 years ago

Interesting to hear it from several points of view, but you could have built it up more if you'd had Linda go first, not revealing the certainty of Paul's cheating until Linda was presented with indisputable evidence.

GualterioGualterioalmost 13 years ago
Answering Billy

Billy, actually Linda and Mike had more time together before that Valentine's dance than many couple do before an engagement. The only uncertainty was their sexual compatibility which was certainly satisfied there. Good story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
first cheater, last cheater, middle cheater

they are all cheaters, being married and looking outside the box is cheating on the marriage

RhomanovRhomanovabout 11 years ago
Very Predictible

Unfortunately.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Sad story.

A little better editing please. Several times you switched words or dropped endings that spoiled the flow of an otherwise well-written but sad story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Didn't the virtuous wife sleep with Mr Nice Guy before she was divorced ?

It appears that one's self image and the image of those they love does not meet the test of the light of day when one's eyes are not glazed over with lust for the new man.

If adultery can in fact exist in one's plans and expectations they surely existed for our not so perfect heroine (probably not an accurate term for her either).

TavadelphinTavadelphinalmost 10 years ago
It always fascinats me -

When two people read the same story but see two totally different stories in it.

I read this and saw a woman who had a fun life and then grew up and got married and moved on from it - she was then cheated oin but took it in stride ( a little weak on her part but her choice) then was drugged and abused. While drugged she had enough awareness to understand what happened but not enough will power to stop it - DRUGGED - not willingly.

Now she is suddenly the cheater and wrong??? She is condemned because she has a past she - left it behind - became a true and loving wife and that is different from all of us how?? Oh yeah too many critics are liars and cheats I got it - hypocrisy rules.

She never pursued Mike even during the divorce - she was interested but stayed in control and did get attached to him and the girls but never did anything improper - and was very deliberate to NOT do anything improper -

If you need to re-write the actual story to support your opinion then just write your own story and end it any way you choose - but first learn how to read.

calflashcalflashabout 9 years ago
good things

as the expression goes, good things happen to good people and the others be damned

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Linda can say what she wants

But I think she knew exactly what was happening and she let it happen. Just like she had in her younger days. Then she felt guilty and took it out on Paul. The rest was her excuses. BAH!

SampkyangSampkyangabout 8 years ago
To Me, Sad Story

Well all your stories are 5*s, but this one bothered me. Why wait on divorce when she knew he was cheating??? That leads me to believe you the author are alright with the double standard, even demand it...why do you think a lowly female would be ANY less hurt over the cheating??? I know in the story you tried to justify, but then BLEW it away in the story as if the stupid lowly wife could handle the cheating and stick by her man anyway. Did the drugging finally make it ok to divorce his cheating ass? ONLY when she cheated (drugged, but NOW she was a cheater so divorce is ok. sluts deserve divorce) was it ok to go thru with the divorce. LAST point...mikey hasn't even kissed the poor slut, but after her divorce he had a date 2 weeks away (still no kiss) set up a ramada room to FUCK???? mikey don't cha know once a cheater always a cheater? She will get DRUGGED again and cheat...

JbRobertssonJbRobertssonover 6 years ago
Happy Linda found someone worthy...

The husband Paul is worthless; he can't keep it in his pants, continually cheating on a long-suffering lady who is much, much, too good for him. He thinks so little of his wife Linda, that, besides continually cheating on her, he finally offers her up as payment for a chance to have sex with Carl's wife. Paul has no conscience, he's a sociopath; he had no problem whatsoever in watching while Carl secretly laced her drinks with a date-rape drug.

I'm happy Linda got together with Mike. She was a class-act throughout the story. If she did anything wrong, it was to overlook Paul's multiple affairs hoping that he would grow up and become faithful. Men like that rarely change; she should have cut him loose when he first cheated. Great story, great writing. Thanks DG.

widowedidiotwidowedidiotalmost 6 years ago
Was Linda a cheat also?

Not only was Paul cheating,but it appears Linda was cheating him out of her time with him. It was no mystery when Linda started going to Mike's house. She knew what she wanted, This was a no brainer. Linda knew she had to get Paul out of the way for her plan to work, and then she starts using the little girls as an excuse to get close to Mike. Paul had already lost her since that first day she went to Mike's. Otherwise why did she start spending so much time with him? What I didn't like was why did she have to demonize Paul just to justify her marrying Mike. It could have been done differently. Anyway it was a good story to bad I only read Linda's part. I could tell what was going to happen. Not how. But from the start it was all there I just wanted to see the how she would do it. Don't get me wrong, I liked how the story ended I think Women have as much right to change their mind about a husband as a man has about changing his mind about a woman. One question. Wht did Mike have to do so much traveling for the school?

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Motherhood

Linda is back at school when she has a child that can't be more than three months old.What sort of mother is she?.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Sir

A reason people seem to be hypocrites is based on biology and culture. A man can't get pregnant. A man doesnt have capacity to present his wife with someone else's child and conceal truth. Men are at the complete mercy of women in our culture, especially if they cheat and divorce. The legal system is so f***ed up and skewed that men are crushed just on a cheating wife's say so, especially if she has friend to lie for her. A cheater deserves what they get, only the woman usually avoids any real consequence.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

After reading the comments from the five readers that expressed their views before I started writing my own, I am even more convinced than ever that the full message from the author did not come through completely and properly. Once they settle down, a lot of woman leave their past forever, no matter how wild it might have been. Linda is one such woman. Once they decide to settle down (often after some wild college years), a lot of women want to turn their backs over yesteryears in order to establish a good, stable and loving life with a dependable husband and well adjusted kids. They want to protect their dream of a loving family and make their new life the main focus of their love for the partner they selected; they will even look away, turn a blind eye and even forgive an exceptional and rare transgressions from their partners. They will suffer, in silence, at least for a while, because of the cheating. They feel a stubbornness that they think will protect their union while the cheater grows up and acquires some much needed maturity. They are giving the cheater a chance, sometimes even more than one, often to protect the kids. So when the situation blows up, there is no returning to the past, especially if the women feels or knows that she has been abused and treated with no respect, like Linda in this story. But there is a breaking point, where the victim recovers his/her own hopes, dreams and freedom.

In this story, Paul and Carl are perfect abusers and complete assholes. They deserved all the suffering they received and they both deserve even more. Families of the victims do not necessarily know the whole and true story about the relationship of the injured person and might even take sides or interfere until the whole truth is exposed. The reader then hopes that some loving members of the family of the victim will teach a painful lesson to the perpetrator that did not respect the wedding vows and the injured partner.

In this story, there is a loving person in the background and on sidelines for Linda (with two loving little rug rats) but she rightfully waited for her own marital situation to be clear before proceeding to a new like. My hat to her and for the understanding and support she got discreetly in the background.

With no hesitation, 5*

BJ

DeanofMeanDeanofMean8 months ago

the 3 of em should end up in jail

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Wild woman wins again, old story

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDG Hear@DG Hear
5709 Followers
I want to thank all the readers who read and comment on my stories. If anyone would have told me 8 yrs ago (now it's 16 yrs ago) I would be writing stories (on an adult web site) I would have laughed at them. Thank you so much for the feedback and comments. It's what keep m...